- Text Size +
Tuesday, June 22nd, 2004


I wake up, I hear the noises of a shower running in the distance, I can feel the hot moist air coming from the bathroom right next to her room, the door open. I open my eyes, I stand up on the white pillow I've been sleeping on, rubbing my eyes a bit. It's early in the morning, judging by the the sun seemingly to be rising. The room lit by her lamp and the sun shining through Sarah's shades, little slivers of lights coming through. I jump off of the pillow and onto her grey bed sheets. I hear the water turn off and Sarah getting out of the shower, I see her get out, her jet black hair shining from the wetness, her pale ass looking kinda big from this angle, and some side boob, her light pink areolas seemingly sticking out out of the coldness of her bathroom, her stomach sticks out a little bit, still seemingly bloated from her meal of leftover spaghetti we had, her belly button being a little bit more of a outie. She doesn't seem to notice me looking at her, as she grabs a towel off the rack. As she begins to turn I quickly look away, looking out at the window.

"Ah, I see you're awake" I hear her voice say, I hear a small hint of a Scottish accent in her voice, surprising me.

"Yeah, I am." I say with a small laugh, looking back at her.

Sarah keeps walking in the Bathroom, to dry herself off.

I wait about a 10 minutes or so, Sarah comes out dressed in a black leather jacket with a black spaghetti strap tank top and a red mini skirt, and she's barefoot.

"How do I look?" Sarah asks, looking at me with a grin on her face.

"Great, you look great" I say, I sit down on the bed.

Sarah walks over and picks me up, I stand on her palm, her red lipstick looking huge to me. Her eyes are hazel, her skin is pretty much clear of any acne and things like that, her pale skin looking like a desert, her breath smells of mint toothpaste and cinnamon mouthwash, her teeth seemingly white but not as white as Emily's.

"Emily told me that she swallowed you" Sarah says, a devilish grin comes across her face.

"Yeah, she did..." I say, feeling a bit worried but also hoping Sarah does swallow me, enjoying the comfort of being inside her belly.

"I mean, if you want me to... I swallow 5 pence coins as party tricks, so swallowing you wouldn't be to much trouble for me" Sarah says.

"Eh, what the hell. Go for it" I say, trying to sound neutral about the whole situation.

I watch Sarah open her mouth, her lips seemingly parting, showing me the inside of her mouth. Her pink whitish tongue seemingly the size of a carpet to me, the pink inside of her mouth, her teeth seemingly the size of pillows to me, white sharp pillows. I feel Sarah grab me by the back of my shirt and place me lying on my back on her tongue, the minty-ness of her breath really is cranked up to eleven in her mouth, totally weighing out the cinnamon smell. She closes her mouth, making it totally dark inside her mouth. Moist and wet and everything. She swishes me around a little, me hitting the sides of her jaw, before swallowing me, her swallowing muscles overwhelming me. I feel the pressure on her throat, her hand trying to feel me falling down her esophagus. I see some things in her throat, light kinda shining through it, as I fall, I see a the pinkness of the inside her throat, thinking about all the food she's eaten that's had the same view as me right now, I look down and see a pink spiral closed up below me, slowly opening up below me as I fall. I fall through the hole, landing head flat on my face in acid.

"I felt that" I hear Sarah say on the outside, her Scottish accent really coming out now.

I get up and stand, the stomach acid being about up to about my ankle.

"Are you English or Scottish, because I really can't tell" I say, talking a little bit louder to make sure she can hear me from inside her stomach.

"I'm from Aberdeen, a city in Scotland, I moved to Manchester for University last year. Do you know anything about there?" She says, I feel her walking out her room and into what I think is her hallway.

"I mean I know Aberdeen, Washington in America. Home of Kurt Cobain" I say splashing back some of the acid as she walks.

"Ah yeah, you're one of those Alternative rock guys aren't you?" She says, I hear her turn on lights and open up her fridge.

"Nirvana is Grunge, first of all. But yeah I guess I am, I'm really into The Strokes, The Hives, The Dandy Warhols, Weezer, and Fountains of Wayne and The Smashing Pumpkins" I say, looking down on my shirt for the last band I mentioned, my band shirt still looking good even though it's been doused in stomach acid. I guess the side affects affect what you wear too.

"That's a lot of "The" bands" She says, bending over and laughing, getting what I think some type of drink out of her refrigerator.

"Yeah, I guess so" I say, starting to notice my surroundings.

Sarah's stomach was pretty empty, a couple of bubbles would rise up from the acid, popping as soon as they reach the air, the Spaghetti she made last night was gone from her system, getting rid of it in the bathroom after her shower. I could kinda see the folds on the wall of her belly, if she stood in the light. Her belly was a bit smaller than being inside Emily's, kinda really making her slim figure from the outside make a lot more sense. The air inside was kinda moist, mixed with the air that she would breath in from the outside too, some apparently not going all the way to her lungs.

"I'm about to drink this Red Bull before I put my shoes on and go to work, so kinda try not to drown" I hear Sarah say.

I feel Sarah leaning back up, sloshing me and the acid upright again.

I hear the sound of the Red Bull can opening, and soon after the sound of Sarah swallowing and fizzing noises, I quickly scurry out of the way of her stomach opening, not wanting to be drenched in Red Bull, I hear the liquid rushing down her throat, and it sounds like a flood is coming.

Her sphincter opens, rushing in yellow bubbly liquid, the coldness of it really affects the temperature inside her belly. The liquid goes from my ankles to my knees, before I can say anything I see more Red Bull splash down in her belly.

"Done yet?" I say a little bit louder, to make myself heard over the bubbling and popping going on inside Sarah's Stomach.

"Let me finish off the rest of this" She says, before delivering a pretty big burp.

I brace for impact, knowing that I'm probably going to be up to my waist when she finishes off the rest of her energy drink.

The splashdown of the rest of the energy kinda shocked me, not expecting it. I get some in my mouth, and maybe it's just me, or Red Bull tastes better in the UK.

I see a big bubble emerge from her acid and rise up into her throat, Sarah burps again, excusing herself this time and saying it kinda tasted like Red Bull.

"Welp, hope you enjoy it in there" Sarah says, walking and throwing the Red Bull can in the trash, it landing with a metallic thud.

I feel the Red Bull slosh around as she moves, grabbing her shoes and putting them on, I get covered in Red Bull in the process, but it could be worse I guess.

"I work with a American guy, he's from North Dakota, he's in his early 30s though. Think he's about 32." I hear Sarah say as she ties up her shoes, mumbling something about wearing runners not matching her dress before saying this sentence.

"Cool" I say, finally getting settled inside of Sarah's belly, finding my balance.

I feel Sarah grab something, I think it's her bike. She opens her front door and pushes it out.

As soon as she makes it outside I hear the noises of the world around me, over the acid playing around with the liquid Sarah drunk. I hear a car passing by, people walking. I think it's probably 7-8 in the morning if I had to make a guess. I feel Sarah close her apartment door and get on her bike. She starts pedaling, the liquid in her belly slightly sloshing with each petal and turn.

It's about a 10 minute bike ride into the hustle and bustle of what I think is downtown Manchester, or city centre as I think is what they call it over here. I hear voices around me, mostly British, some Asian, and some middle eastern, with a couple of American tourists like me mixed in, talking a bit more loudly than everyone else. I hear cars passing by and the sounds of construction going on. I find it kinda odd realizing that I haven't really see anyone I've met drinking tea, so I guess kinda disproved the stereotype. I think she makes it to her job when I feel her start to slowdown on her bike.

I feel Sarah get off her bike, stretching out the room inside her belly.

I feel her put a lock on it, before taking about 4 steps and walking inside her job.

I hear music playing where she is inside her work place, the song "She Drives Me Crazy", a pop song from the 80s. I can't figure out for the life of me who made it song it though.

"Really? Get with the times, Tim" I hear Sarah say,
calling out to her coworker.

"Hey, it's what the customers wanna hear plus, this is
a record store y'know" I hear Tim say, the first time I'm actually hearing a American voice up close and in person ever since I left the plane from NYC.

"Whatever, fine" I hear Sarah say, walking.

I feel her walk into a room and put a name tag on, before walking back out.

The beginning of Sarah's work day goes pretty slow, her and Tim chatting about what they did last night, Tim saying that he went out to the Pub and drank with friends and watching the Euros, almost getting in a fight with a group of football hooligans. Sarah talking about sleeping in and hanging with her friends, not mentioning me or the events of what happened when they found me. They talk some more, Tim saying he plans on dying his blond hair again before he goes back to visit his family and Girlfriend back in Minot, North Dakota.

"How did you get to the U.K, anyways Tim?" I hear Sarah say, before her stomach growls, still kinda digesting the Red Bull she had earlier.

"I mean back in '97 I moved to London because my great grandma on my mom's side was from a small town in Wales and I applied for British citizenship the year before. Lived there until '02 when I got a job offer to work here for a better pay, so here I am" I hear Tim say, before he grabs what I think is a water bottle and drinks out of it.

"Why did you move from the US in the first place" I hear her say, I hear the door in front of them open, the sound of muffled rock music going through someone's headset.

"Because I wanted a change of scenery, plus I thought about moving to Europe for awhile at that point so I thought I might as well go somewhere where I didn't have to learn another language" He says, ending the conversation and greeting the customer.

I think Sarah rolls her eyes at Tim due to the language part, I kinda giggle.

I hear someone walk up to the counter.

"Do you guys have that new New Found Glory Album?" I hear the guy say, a British teenage boy I think with a wannabe California surfer accent.

"Shouldn't you be in school right now, if I'm not mistaken on how school works over here?" I hear Tim say.

"It's between periods" I hear the boy say.

I feel Sarah bend down, as she goes through what I think is a couple of CD cases before pulling one out, as soon as she gets up I fall into what I think is the start of her intestines. I lay down, being much more cramped when I stand up, she yelps a little bit of pain when I stand up, seemingly accidentally stretching the top of her intestines.

"Sorry, I just hit my hand on something" she says, lying.

"Catalyst, that's the name of the Album" the customer says.

I hear him reach into his pocket and pulling out cash.

Sarah rings it up with a smile, telling him to have a nice day as he walks out the door and closes, with the CD in the bag in his left hand.

"I hate that whiny shit all the everyone's listening to these days" Tim says, scoffing.

"I mean, I think Blink-182's alright" Sarah says.

"You should of been there when they released their new album last year, the store was filled with teens and young adults trying to buy it, that smiley face on the album still haunts my dreams" Tim says, taking a long swig of his water bottle.

"I remember when I first moved to England everyone was listening to Oasis and Blur and Pulp. How I miss those days" He says, I start to think about how the band New Found Glory sounds familiar, one of the bands Jon told me that he likes.

The rest of the day goes fairly slow, with Emily eating a sandwich and drink from the Subway across the street, Tim bringing his own lunch. I could hear the digesting going on above me in Sarah's stomach, her belly sounding like it's going to war with her food, and the soda really aiding it.

Eventually Sarah goes home, being around 7pm at night. Tim getting his car before locking up his shop and driving off I hear. I feel the food Sarah had from earlier still kinda digesting in her stomach as she bikes home. I feel myself being moved by her intestines towards her colon, which is surprisingly clean, whatever was left inside was really gone this morning. I hear the sounds of the city, Football hooligans chanting the sound of cheers from people when Kate passes a pub. She makes it home, unlocking her door and parking her bike inside her house.

Sarah kinda rushes to her bathroom, as I feel myself getting closer and closer to my exit, luckily I think it's just me coming out this time, some of the food still residing inside her intestines.

I feel myself falling out of her asshole, and splashing into the water. Before anything else comes out I swim out of the way and quickly climb up the bowl, I see Sarah scoot over a bit for I can escape. I climb onto the side of the seat, ignoring the smell I'm currently smelling, taking a look at Sarah, her pale thighs being the size of a wall to me, before running out of the restroom as fast as I can.

I wait about 3 minutes before I hear a flush and the spray of air freshener and the sound of Sarah washing her hands.

"That was, cleaner than expected" I say. Sarah pulling up her skirt.

"You're telling me" She says, we both laugh.

She washes me up in the kitchen sink and puts a frozen pizza in the oven, the brand being Tesco brand. We watch TV for a bit before both of us falling asleep, I fall right above her belly button, the digestion of the pizza she had luring me to sleep.
Chapter End Notes:
Feel free to leave a review, tell me what you think so far on this story, criticism is also welcome.