- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
I guess this chapter kinda fits with Easter. And see if you can find the reference to my very first story I put out on here, but I deleted it after maybe 3 chapters or so, I kinda mention it also in "Just Like In The Movies". All my stories are set in the same world too, if you didn't know.
"That was quick" I hear Emily say, her voice sounding even louder while I'm in her stomach.

As Emily walks (Her acids getting more active and a little bit more violent in anticipation) I kinda look at my surroundings. The air is moist and smells of chocolate, the food from this morning seeming gone down below into her intestines. It's quite dark in here, I can kinda see the light whenever she swallows her spit, which I can hear from her mouth whenever she does, the gulp being more audible than anything else. The whole experience reminds me of being in biology class, in a way. I'm mostly surprised how I haven't felt the acid or it taking any effect on me, being told that human stomach acid usually could kill anything it makes contact with. Maybe it's a side affect of that clover I ate, when I start to think about it. I start to calm down a little bit more.

I feel Emily step off the last step of staircase, her acids stop splashing me around.

"Mum, that smells delicious" I hear Alex saying on the outside, sounding somewhat muffled through the flesh of Emily's Belly.

"Yeah mum, I'm starving" I hear Emily say, her voice booming throughout her stomach.

I hear the noises on the outside, the sound of pots and pans and skillets being clashed about, I feel Emily walk a bit more, sloshing more acid onto me, and sitting down.

I hear more chatter from the outside, a mix of Alex and his mom and dad. I hear the rest of them scoot in their chairs, say grace, and start eating.

I hear chewing above me, some saliva dripping down into her stomach, and then I hear a huge gulp. I look up, seeing her stomach opening open up, and big gob of what I think to be chewed up roast beef lands with the splash, splashing back on me a couple of strands of chewed up roast beef. I hear talking on the outside, but I don't really seem to notice until I hear my name mentioned

"How did you meet Matthew anyways, Alex" I hear their Father say.

"Online, in a chat room for a band I don't think you know about. And then I messaged him to talk to me on Myspace, and that was around October of last year" I hear Alex reply, him pushing the food around on his plate before taking another bite.


"How long is he staying in town?" I hear Emily say, before she takes a bite of her roasted potatoes, she chews them pretty quickly before they land in her belly, I notice the digestion really starting to kick off when it lands with a plop in her belly, the acid kinda starts to burn but I don't feel anything still, not making any damage towards me.

"About two weeks, he said." Alex says, with a little bit of sharpness in his voice, still not forgetting where I currently am right now.

"I've never really liked America, I stayed in Billings, Montana for a semester in Secondary School, this was in 1972. I was in year 11. I thought it would be proper good but all I remember was being forced to work on a farm whenever I wasn't at school" I hear their mom say.

"Whatever, darling" I hear their dad say, annoyed.

It's quiet for a couple of minutes, Emily must of been really hungry, because soon after her mother starts talking she really starts to eat. More roast beef, roasted potatoes, and dinner rolls all chewed up start to fall in one after one after one. I see a burp bubble rise up during the mist of all this, seemingly caused by all the food being churned around in her belly and the acids.

Emily burps, surprisingly loud too. I remember Molly would burp sometimes in front of me, saying I'm the only guy she's dated that wouldn't make fun of her about it or call her gross.

"Really, Emily?" I hear her brother say, sounding annoyed.

"I mean, it was unexpected" I hear her say, I can also feel her hand on her belly, patting it a couple of times, the space in her stomach becoming a little bit tight each time she does. Her belly being about the size of a average stomach if I had to guess.

Her parents seem to don't care that much either, being more focused on their own food than anything else.

I feel Emily get up, saying to her family that she's going to go grab a Vimto from the fridge.

I feel the food digesting, me being kinda dirty, and the space in her belly not cramped, but not as roomy as it was when I first was in there. The food moving around and sloshing around with the acid, I'm also still surprised that my pants, shirt, shoes and socks are intact from the acid, only stained from the food that's been splashed and forced apon it. I feel somewhat safe inside Emily's belly for some reason too, I guess being shielded from the outside world inside a belly of British girl a couple of years older than you does something for me. I feel the space shift a little bit as Emily opens the fridge and leans in, the digested food kinda slowly sloshing towards me, I feel Emily push some things back in the fridge, before grabbing a can I think, from the Aluminum and her fingers making a sound. I feel stand up straight, the food and me and her acids being sloshed back up to her original position and as she walks back to the table and sitting down.


I hear Emily grab her fork and continue eating, finishing off the rest of the roast beef, as I can tell by large amounts of the chewed up stuff plopping down into her belly with a massive splash, and the rest of her potatoes and carrots and Yorkshire Pudding (I think what that donut shaped bread chewed up stuff is and it's filling, I don't know much about British cuisine.

I hear the sound of the soda can from earlier opening, and I start to brace for impact. At least I can kinda hear Emily mumble "Sorry Matt" over the digestion really kicking into overtime in her belly, the groans and gurgles and all of that food really seemingly becoming unrecognizable mush now. I hear the sound of rushing liquid, bubbling above me. Traveling through her mouth and down her throat, sounding like a waterfall above me. I see her stomach sphincter open up and a waterfall of purple fizzy liquid falling into her stomach, immediately filling it up and making the liquid rise up from my waist to my shoulders, the food seemingly sinking under it all. A little bit of the soda gets into my mouth, and I admit, it tastes pretty good, very fruity.

She seems to not be stopping, chugging the can. I hear the gulps above, the liquid really giving her throat and swallowing muscles a workout.

I think she finishes off the can with the last gulp, my surroundings being a purple like ocean, what I can tell from the little light I see every time her belly opens up to let the soda land. I feel the soda bubbling around me more than the acid, the inside of her belly smelly more like the fruity soda than anything else. I can tell her belly is a little bit bloated, and the acid clashing with the Vimto in her belly, little bubbles popping up every couple of minutes and her belly being churned, a wave of soda coming towards me. I've only been to the beach a handful of times, but this is definitely more fun, in a way.

"So, Last question before lunch ends" I heard their dad say. "Alex, when are you moving out? You're 25 this year boy, you've got to start making plans".

"Dad, I've told you. When I get my promotion at Blockbuster I'll start looking for a flat" Alex says annoyed, I hear him scoot up from the table and stand up.
"Alright Alright, just asking. You going down to Exchange Square to watch the game in town tonight, I heard it's Spain vs Portugal tonight" I hear their father say, starting to get up from the table too.

"Yeah, I'm going to pick up some of my mates who I think are off today. I'm pretty sure Tom's still working at Londis today though, so I guess I can't pick him up" I hear him say.

"You should bring Matt along, I bet he'd enjoy the exposure to a culture that's new to him. The only sports Americans like is American football and basketball and some type of sport that was kinda like Cricket. At least that's what I saw when I was in America" I hear her mom say, getting up also and starting to pick up the plates and putting the food away.

"Uh, yeah. I will" I hear Alex say, sounding kinda hesitant.

"And also, Emily, can you come upstairs with me for a minute, I think I left something in your room" I hear Alex say, Emily walking after him.

The trip back upstairs was pretty sloshy, I went under a couple of times, but quickly got back up, grabbing onto one of the chewed up pieces of carrots as a floating device.

I hear the door of Emily's room creak open, and they both walk in, Alex closing the door as soon as Emily makes it in.

"Matt, are you alright?" I hear fear in Alex's voice, worrying I've been digested by his 20 year old younger sister, I feel Emily's stomach starting to bubble up too, out of fear, her seemingly not knowing if I was alive or not either.

"I'M FINE" I say, trying to make my voice heard.

"Oh thank God" I hear Emily and sigh out of relief.

"But wait, how are you still alive? I had the thought in the back of the mind that you were digested, not even knowing if you were digested when I told you about the soda" Emily says, still relieved, but confused also.

"I mean, when I got out of the airport I walked over to the patch of grass and ate a three leaf clover in a attempt to make Alex laugh, but I don't think he saw it. Maybe it had some type of chemical on it that caused me to shrink and be able to survive stomach acid" I say, not yelling like the first time, but talking way louder than I usually would.

"That's odd, but there has to be more than that though. I heard about a medical company in Ireland using a grass for a pain relief pill that they plan on introducing in the next couple of years from a friend though" Alex says.

"Yeah, but that's all I have" I respond back, I notice some of the purple liquid going from my shoulders to my chest, noticing how some of it went into Emily's bladder.

"Well, alright then. What about when your trip ends? I'm pretty sure you don't wanna go back to America like this. And you'll be tested on if anyone finds you like this" I hear Emily say, sounding generally concerned. Her accent is kinda hot, when I think about it.

"I don't know if they have this expression over here in the UK, but we'll cross that bridge when we get there" I respond back, but with dread in my mind that I could be possibly stuck like this forever, I'm pretty sure this has never happened before in human history, only in movies and comic books.


"Alright then" I hear her say, I hear Alex sitting down the bed.

"Well, how is he going to get out? I don't think the loo is something both of you want to go through, but unless you want to vomit him out" I hear Alex say.

"I mean, if I be sick I know I'll be hungry later, plus mum's roast was amazing" She says, sounding undecided.

"What do you think, Matt?" I hear Alex say, and I feel Emily putting her arms crossed, kinda cutting off a little bit of space in her upper belly being cut off.

"I mean, I don't wanna be shitted out and go through something no man has ever gone before, the human digestive system, but I guess if Emily wants to go through it, so do I" I say, accepting my fate.

"Don't worry mate, you'll be asleep probably by then. I usually don't poo until the early morning" I hear Emily say, trying to sound comforting.

"Whatever, but I mean. It's not that bad inside your belly, it's dark yeah, but it's surprisingly roomy in here, and I'm basically shielded from the outside world. I can't really say I like being in here, but if you ever had to hide me this isn't a bad spot." I say , splashing around the Vimto, which has gone flat inside her belly, I feel Emily chuckle a little bit, saying she can feel me splashing about.

"Wait, so you like being inside my sister's belly?" Alex says, almost laughing at the end of that sentence.

"I guess I do" I say.

"I mean, I don't really mind that much. As long you don't try to claw your way out of me or something." Emily says, I feel her pulling her shirt up, trying to feel me in her belly.

"Why did you swallow me in the first place" I ask, she take her hand off of my belly.

"I don't know, I thought it would be cool I guess.." She says, trailing off.

"Well, anyways I'm going to go change into my England football jersey and go pick up Ralph and the rest of the lads and go and watch the the game in the square. You two um, entertain yourselves" I hear Alex say before he opens the door, and exits her room, closing the door behind him.

"So this American boy likes being in the belly of this English girl" I hear Emily saying, teasing, and kinda exaggerating her accent.

"I guess I do" I say, turning my general American accent into a redneck American accent.

She laughs, her belly sloshing around as she laughs also, causing me kinda go under again and swim back up.

"Welp, enjoy your trip" she says, before she grabs the house phone on her bedroom nightstand and starts dialing, laying on her stomach now, me going from upright to horizontal, her belly also more like a really full pool than an ocean. It's down to my waist at this point.

I hear her conversation with her friend, Sarah. They mostly talk about the TV show "Big Brother" and the 5th season it's currently on (but they call it series, another British thing), and after that one hour conversation they talk about the Euros which seems kinda like the World Cup when they talk about it but just for Europe, and how every guy they know is football obsessed, Emily using her brother as a example and Sarah using her father and boyfriend as a example, saying she came from a family of girls only.

They talk for about 3 more hours, before Emily goes downstairs to get something called a Jaffa Cake, I see bits and pieces of it go down into her stomach, before washing it down with a glass of water.

For the next couple of hours she watches TV on the couch downstairs, mostly watching the channel Kerrang!TV and some other channel, I think it's called UKTV G2. Her belly is pretty calm during this, all most of the dinner food going into her intestines, her parents in their rooms talking and watching TV, from what I could hear.

Kerrang!TV seems to be like MTV, but free she told me. I didn't really pay attention to the songs, most of them being the whiny rock stuff I'd hear with Jon and on the Top 40 station back at home anyways.

I fell asleep, I didn't know what time it was, but I didn't really care.
Chapter End Notes:
I'll do a full tour mixed with unaware part later in the story, don't worry about that lol.