- Text Size +
Tuesday, June 29th, 2004

I wake up, seemingly later than usual, noticing how Sarah and Jonas aren't in bed. The windows outside seemingly cloudy as usual, Germany not having much different weather than England. It's funny how it hasn't rained once during my entire trip here, I even remember packing a rain jacket in my luggage, but I don't even need it. I squeeze myself out of the suitcase and onto the floor. I walk around the room, I see a opened box of tampons on Sarah's side of the bed, sitting on the counter. She's never told me about her period, or at least she's kept a good job of hiding it from me. I remember back at home whenever it was Molly's time of the month she would kinda bring it up to me maybe once or twice but then never bring it up again. Maybe Sarah isn't really that open with me about that type of stuff, despite me literally being inside her a couple of times, belly wise and all. I'm not a virgin though, Molly and I have done it a couple of times before.


I walk out of the room, not really having to open the door, the creaked door being wide enough that I could kinda slip through the crack. I take a 360 look at the hallway, thinking about how much smaller it feels compared to the upstairs hallways back at home. I walk into Paul's room, the door closed but I slide in under the door, the space underneath being wide enough that I could slide in. Paul's room smells like stale beer, his room still being a mess after all this time, the only thing different is that I notice that he has a light blue clamshell Apple laptop, I think they're called a iBook. It's located in his closet, on the floor. It looks to be pretty new maybe 1 or 2 years old but a sticker on it also saying "Benutzt" which I think means used, this is the 2nd time I've seen someone with a computer in Europe, Sarah seemingly not having one, and Alex has a desktop at his house. The PlayStation 2 under his huge blocky TV, which is the size of a Jumbotron to me, is seemingly dusty. He has about 5 games, The only one that catches my eyes is Grand Theft Auto III. I wonder what Paul does for a living, even though I think he mentioned something about working at a Pharmacy a couple of days ago, when I was upstairs the entire time.


I leave his room and walk down the hallway, I slowly slide from stair to stair, not wanting to jump down and end up hitting myself on the head. It takes me about 10 minutes in total. I make it down to the last stair, until I hear the front door open. I quickly hide behind a vase near the stair case. I get a small peek out, it's just Sarah seemingly. I wait for her to pass by me, her thinking I'm upstairs still I assume. I wait and I hear and see no one else, I run out from behind the vase and near Sarah, she's dressed in shorts and the I (Heart) NY shirt I saw her wear back in England. Her legs seemingly somewhat tanned than the last time I saw them, her black hair going down to her back. I can tell she has a bra on too, you can kinda see the outline of it through her shirt. I notice how Sarah doesn't actually look like the typical Scottish woman, with her black hair and her brown eyes. She's humming to herself before she opens the pantry, as a Joke, I walk up to the back of her shoe and kick it.

"What was that?" I see Sarah jump forwards into the pantry looking back. Her facial expression goes from relaxed to kinda surprised in a matter of seconds. I see her not looking down but looking around, her nose nostrils looking like the size of windows, Sarah's not wearing lipstick, her lips are pink. I can see her brown eyes shifting around.

"I'm down here, Sarah" I blurt out, smiling.

She looks downs, smiles, and slowly picks me up and puts me up a couple of spaces away from her mouth, her hand feeling softer than usual, and it's strawberry scented too, I think she's been putting on lotion.

"I thought you were still upstairs asleep" Sarah says, stroking my hair with one of her fingers.

"Well, I woke up (I do a small laugh after saying this). Where's Jonas and his famlly anyways?" I say, Sarah's breath smells like coffee, kinda knocking me back a bit.

"Well, Jonas and his Mum is still with his dad in hospital, they offered to drop me off at home when they told me that they're going to be there all day and they'll come home tomorrow with their father. Paul went to work" She says, placing me down on the kitchen counter and going into the pantry, pulling out a box of something called "Super Dickmann's" I giggle a little bit at the name and Sarah tells me to be mature, with a smile on her face herself.

"Hungry?" She says to me as she opens the box, chomping down on a chocolate covered marshmallow afterwards.

"Yeah, I could eat, hand me a flake of chocolate" I say, Sarah takes another bite of the marshmallow, handing me one of the chocolate flakes that fell and placing it next to me, it's the size of a plank of wood to me.

I eat it, tasting the marshmallow residue on it mixed with the chocolate. I eat the entire thing, the chocolate tasting pretty good, I get a slight sugar rush from it. I feel pretty full after eating it. I watch Sarah eat about 3 out of the I assume 12 in the box, judging by the number on the box. I notice the chocolate stains around Sarah's mouth, she licks her lips to get them off.

I watch her grab a glass cup out of the cupboards and turn the sink faucet onto cold, watch her fill it up about half way and then turn the sink off. She puts the cup to her lips and drinks, the sound of her swallowing and the sound of the water rushing down her throat, I see the water rushing down in a lump each time she swallows. She finishes off the glass and places it in the sink.

"I saw you watching me drink the water, don't act like you didn't" she says, with a sly smile, her Scottish accent making her sound a little bit more chipper about it.

"I mean, it was pretty loud the way you were swallowing all of that water" I say.

"Hmm, yeah, I guess that's fair." She says, sitting down on one of the stools near the counter top.

"I could feel it traveling down into my belly a bit, the cold water and all. I haven't really had much from a coffee and a pastry, and that was a couple of hours ago" She says, scratching the side of her face.

"Haha yeah, I've been on that trip before a couple of times" I say, sitting down on the counter, swinging my legs a bit.

"Do you like being inside the bellies of lasses anyways?" Sarah says, posing a actual question.

"Yeah, I do. I think I've told you before, I'm not too sure. It's something about closeness or something to a girl, I guess. I've never really thought about it until it Emily swallowed me" I say, making this self-realization actually register to me fully for the first time.

"Interesting" She says, before she sneezes.

"Bless You" I say.

"Thanks" She says, sniffing once to clear her nose.

I get up and walk around the counter a bit, rolling a orange around and then kicking it, it goes flying off the counter. Sarah laughs and gets off her chair and picks it up, putting it back in the bowl.

"So, Matt. I called Emily last night not too long after Jonas went to sleep. She said that she'll fly out to Berlin to come get you and bring you back to England too. She should be here around 3'o clock today." Sarah says, crossing her legs.

"Wait, so you aren't taking me back?" I say.

"No, because I'm staying in Germany, remember? And I'm not going to waste two days going by train to bring you back to England then ride back to Germany" Sarah says.

"Oh, yeah. Wait, what about the X-rays?" I say, remembering that at the airport.

"Manchester Airport doesn't have X-rays, or at least when I went, this was post September 11th if you were wondering. I'm not too sure about Berlin though" She says.

"What time is it now anyways" I say.

"It's 12:47" She says, as she gets up from the stool and walks into the Living Room and turns the TV on, being on some channel showing some Home Shopping Network type channel.

She walks over and grabs me and sits slouched down on the couch, placing me on the arm of the couch. I watch her belly, a little bit more average looking instead of skinny, I guess all that German bread and food has been fattening her up, go up and down, I hear a little bit of digestion of the chocolate covered marshmallows and the water digesting in her belly from being somewhat close to her, soft digestion it seems, little gurgles and pops every couple of minutes, Sarah doesn't seem to notice the noises. I can see her finger changing channels with just one push, stopping on a channel for maybe a minute or two and then pushing the button. The channels are mostly different from what I've seen in England and America, everything seemingly dubbed in German if it's not German made. I look at Sarah, her relaxed face. She's slouched back on the chair, the shirt showing a little bit of a sliver of her lower belly, I can see her panties's waistband. I can see the reflection of the TV in her eyes, Sarah really focusing on it. She somewhat reminds me of Molly when she's like this, Molly would be pretty focused on the TV when we'd watch it together and I would just be thinking about what I would have for dinner later that night or day.

Sarah shifts her attention towards me, the TV being on a German dub of That 70's Show, a show I remember sometimes I would record new episodes of it on the DVR back at home, one of the few TV shows I'd watch by myself, if I was tired of using my computer. I'd just watch TV in my room or Downstairs, I usually watched TV on my own upstairs though, leaving it on Comedy Central or Spike TV for background noise, if I ever got sick of it being super quiet in my room. The more I think about my life at home the more Homesick I get.

"I see you're interested in my body" She says, joking flashing me, lifting her shirt up to her bra a bit and then putting it down.

"Nah, I see you more as a friend. I just kinda noticing how like, relaxed you are" I say.

"Yeah, I guess I get in this type of zone when I'm watching TV" Sarah says, changing the channel.


"Yeah, I can tell" I say, I start paying attention to the TV.

We watch TV for about another 2 and a half hours, Most of it I don't understand, mostly American shows with the rare English or German show mixed in.

We hear a knock on the door, and I notice the time on the clock, it's 3:35. Emily must be here. I watch Sarah get up from the chair and walk towards the door, she pulls her pants out of her buttcrack as she walks, pulling her pants up too, you could also see her panties a bit also.

"Emily, you made it" Sarah says, after she unlocks the door and brings her inside.

"It's really a short flight from Manchester to Berlin, it's only two hours long for a nonstop flight. I honestly don't get why you and Jonas decided to take the train" I hear Emily say as she walks into the kitchen.


"I wanted to fly, but Jonas kinda told me last minute so here we are" Sarah says, walking back into the living room.

"I see you're doing alright Matt" Sarah says, with a smile. It's nice to hear her English voice again.

"Yeah, I'm doing fine" I say, smiling back at her.

"Alex says hey" Emily says, taking off her shoes and sitting down in the kitchen.

"Oh yeah, I'm surprised he still remembers me" I say somberly.

"Yeah, he does" She says.

Me, Sarah, and Emily watch TV for a bit, for about a hour until Sarah says that her flight back in about a hour.

"Damn, well. Back to Manchester then" I say.

"Wait, Let me go get my keys to my apartment" Sarah says.

"Why?" Emily says, Sarah marches up the stairs.

"Just in case he grows back before his trip is up and he needs to get his suitcase" She says. Emily looks at me and I shrug.

Sarah comes back down, the keys jingling in her hand, she puts them in Emily's hand.

"I can drive you guys to the airport if you like, I'm pretty sure Jonas's father wouldn't mind if I borrowed his SUV" Sarah says, motioning towards the garage.

"I thought you didn't have a license?" Emily and I say in unison.

"I do have a license, just because I don't a have a car doesn't mean I can't drive. Plus, you Sarah don't have one yourself, you just borrow your dad's Skoda to get around" She says, with a hint of annoyance in her voice.

"I'll just call a taxi" Sarah says, as she walks into the kitchen and uses the house phone, dialing up.

We wait about 3 minutes, the conversation between Emily and the cab company seemingly choppy, I'm surprised that Emily actually seems to know some German though, Sarah only getting lucky with Germans that actually speak and understand English.

"They said they'll be here in about fifteen minutes minutes" Emily says.

"I didn't know you spoke German?" I say.

"I don't really, learned it in Secondary School, year 10 to be exact, it was one of my classes. Still retained enough information to ask basic questions" Emily says, pushing her hair back.

"It's weird seeing how all the taxis here seem to all be Mercedes Benz" Sarah says.

"Yeah, it kinda is. It's been awhile since I've left England in general, like I wanna say 13 years since I've been in Mainland Europe" Emily says, as she puts her shoes.

"Where did you go?" Sarah asks, pushing her hair out of her face and turning the TV off with the remote control.

"Munich, Rome, and I think we might of made a stop in Paris and Nice. Alex remembers it better than I did" Emily says, we hear a car horn coming from outside.

"Welp, bye Sarah" I say, as Emily grabs me and places me in her mouth.

"Bye, Matthew" I hear her say, as I fall down Emily's throat. It's a bit tighter compared to being inside Jessica's, but oh well.

"That was much quicker than I thought" I hear Emily say from the outside, as I land into a pool of her stomach acid. Her belly seemingly empty besides a couple of pieces of a chewed up soft pretzel and I think the blackish brown bubbly liquid mixed with the acid is Coca-Cola.

"Bye Sarah, see you in a bit" Emily says, as she walks out the front door.

Emily opens the door of the taxi and gets in, after this point, I tune out everything and try to fall asleep.

From what I did notice is that I didn't get discovered in the Berlin Tegel Airport, I don't remember if there was a x-ray inside or not, but no one found out. The flight wasn't that long, it was only really about 2 hours, we got back around 5 or so, I started to wake up as Emily got out of the airport.

"Matt, Mate, are you still asleep?" I hear Alex's voice calling from the outside.

"Yeah, I am" I say, starting to wake up, the radio in his car on the outside playing "Mr.Brightside" by The Killers, I start to perk up hearing this song.

"You've made it back to Britain, Matt" I hear Emily say, her voice almost sounding loving.

"So, how was Germany?" I hear Alex say to his sister.

"It was fine, I wasn't really there for long" I hear Emily say, her voice sounding booming on the inside, she took a deep breath before starting off too, judging how rapid her lungs started to fill up with air and I could hear the wind rushing in them above me.

The rest of the ride is pretty quiet the "I never" and "Jealousy, turning saints into the sea" lyrics of the song sticking out in my mind on the ride home.

Eventually I hear the car stop, and Alex taking the keys out. Emily rushes out of the car and goes up the stairs, vomiting me out into the bathroom sink.

I fly out into the sink, and quickly climb out.

"I thought you didn't actually need to vomit" I say.

"Well(Emily wipes off her mouth) I did, I wasn't planning on pooing you out anyways" She says, as she begins to clean up the sink.

The rest of the night is pretty quiet, not much really going on. I fall asleep around 11'o clock or so, thinking about how I only have three more days left for me to grow back, which kinda scares me, I'm starting to get more and more concerned with each day getting closer.

I can't live the rest of my life like this.