- Text Size +

Prologue

Far away, over snowy peaks and fertile dales, through harsh deserts of stinging sand, past the brilliant flowers of the meadowlands, and hundreds of leagues across the silver sea, lies the enchanted Forest of Ardor. The people who live and farm the outskirts of this forest have known the truth for generations, as long as people have been there: Ardor is the seat of a mysterious and powerful fairy kingdom, one whose dealings are inexorably tied to the natural world. In the Forest of Ardor, and in the surrounding farmlands, good weather depends upon the good relations between Oberon, the fairy king, and Titania, the fairy queen. No human has ever laid eyes on this fairy royalty, and very few even claim to have seen an actual fairy, but the farmers have learned, from hundreds of years of experiences both good and bad, that they must respect the fairies and pay homage to them, or else risk angering them. 

The fairies of Ardor can be hard to predict, and the farmers have learned that their wrath is something to fear. If angered, the fairies might knock over a jug of cream or cause mold to grow quickly across cheese; they might cause nightmares in children; they might cause haystacks to burst into flame; they might make livestock infertile, or even cause them to die. Years back, one young man had the foolish audacity to thumb his nose at the forest, claiming that all this talk of fairies was “old wives’ tales.” Two days later, his pregnant heifer gave birth to a stillborn calf. The man had learned his lesson. And so, like the rest of the farmers, he started to do things that the fairies like: he put out bowls of fresh milk for them at night, sometimes even plopping in a fat red strawberry; he made sure to leave a portion of his harvest on their doorsteps as an offering; he refrained from burning sage in his house; and he even made sure to keep his hearth swept each night. The next spring, the same heifer bore him a healthy, vigorous young calf. The fairies always notice. 

Many nights these farmers have heard the distant piping of fairy music deep within the forest, and some swear that they have actually seen, with their own eyes, fairies dancing in step in magical rings on the outskirts of Ardor. When asked to describe what the fairies looked like, these people have a difficult time. Some say that the fairies are the size of normal humans, and some say they are even bigger. Still others claim that these fairies dancing about in rings could not have been more than a few feet tall, or smaller. Confusion reigns among the people who claim to have seen the fairies, and often, they try and revisit the spots where they saw them, hoping to catch another glimpse. Almost invariably, they never see them again. 

A few times, however, people have been enchanted by the sight of these fairies and have actually ventured into the forest in pursuit — none of these people have ever returned, and the farmers fear the worst. They feel that Ardor is an enchanted place, and not a proper place for humans. They feel, perhaps correctly, that Ardor is dangerous, and because of this widespread belief, people dare not venture in, for fear of offending the fairies with their trespass. It is enough for these people to live on the outskirts of this strange forest, where odd, bizarre, and extraordinary things often happen without explanation. In addition to the occasional distant and otherworldly meander of a fairy flute or harp deep within the forest, the farmers hear unexplained screams or groans that sometimes seem to come from within the forest itself, and sometimes seem to come up from the very bowels of the earth. The farmers have reported mysterious lights that flash at midnight between the darkened tree trunks, and one has even claimed to have seen the towering head of a giant fairy scaling the treetops. Another old woman tells the story of a day when she was watering a daffodil by her window, and a tiny fairy that had been sleeping in the flower woke up coughing and spitting when she watered the plant. There are hundreds of stories just like these, all unique, and all strange. No one really knows what happens in the Forest of Ardor, but everyone can agree that in this enchanted realm, the fairies hold sway. 


Chapter One: Puck's Gift 

Nature is in a crisis: Oberon and Titania, king and queen of the Fairy Realm of Ardor, are in a fight. Titania had befriended one of her human worshippers from the Orient, and had spent long nights in India together watching merchant ships sail for their distant destinations. Titania’s human friend and worshipper had been pregnant at the time, and the two had delighted in watching the winds make the sails “pregnant,” billowing hugely into the warm night. But her human friend had died in childbirth, and Titania vowed to take the human child and raise him as her own changeling in Ardor. As soon as he saw the human boy, however, Oberon wanted the changeling for his own, and demanded that Titania hand him over. She firmly and proudly refused, and the two have been quarreling ever since.

Their fight has upset the natural order of Ardor. Oberon has been fuming over Titania’s perceived slight, and his jealous acrimony has prevented Titania and her fairy train from performing their nightly dances. Without the fairy dances to placate it and assuage its natural violence, nature has been thrown into upheaval. Strange and noxious fogs rise up out of the silver sea and cover the land, so that rivers overflow. The green corn rots in its husks before it even becomes ripe. The farmers’ sheep are afflicted with mysterious diseases that cause them to shed their coats, and eventually die; crows grow fat eating the dead bodies of these diseased sheep that lie in the fallow fields, fields once green that are now filled with mud. The cold and haggard moon, desiring the fairy dance and song, receives nothing, and so angrily in retaliation fills the air with pestilence. The normal cadence of the seasons is completely thrown off — Spring, Summer, Autumn, and Winter are all mixing together in a weird and unnatural consolidation. It is a bad time for the humans who live near Ardor.

Deep within the forest, however, is another story. The fairies themselves are not nearly as affected as humans by the odd changes in the seasons and weather. They see the fight between their king and queen as something normal and tiresome — Oberon and Titania love each other, yes, but their fights are always so public and dramatic. Still, though, the fairies wondered what they could expect from two rulers so intense and regal. So it was times like these when they would sit back and find ways to amuse themselves while they waited for the argument to blow over. 

On this particular night, Titania’s fairy train had been dealing with something quite extraordinary indeed. Their mistress had apparently fallen in love with adonkey-headed human who had stumbled into her forest lair while she was sleeping. As soon as she awoke, Titania had instantly fallen in love with this odd mixture of human and donkey, and had commanded her fairies to scratch its ears, get it food, sing to it, and on and on and on. They had done so — they had fed it apricots, dewberries, purple grapes, green figs, and mulberries. They had fetched it stacks of dripping honeycomb from the unwary bees, and softly plucked the wings from willing butterflies to fan the moonbeams from its sleeping eyes…in other words, they had kept this human-creature awake so that their mistress could fawn over it. Eventually, though, it had insisted on going to sleep, and Titania sent her fairies away so that she could snuggle up with her ass-headed love in private. And so her fairy train, Peaseblossom, Cobweb, Moth, and Mustardseed, all left their queen to sleep with the creature of her infatuation, and as soon as they got out of earshot, they started to gossip. 

“Wooowwwww…” was all Peaseblossom could utter as she stared wide-eyed at her compatriots. 

“Yyyeeeaaahhhhhh…” enjoined Cobweb awkwardly, her eyes dancing with humor. 

“Mmhmmmmm…” added Moth, shaking her head and arching her lovely eyebrows.

“Humph!” said Mustaardseed in mock annoyance, plopping her butt down on a particularly large toadstool. “Now what?” They had reached a tiny and secret clearing deep in a forest glade, where a nearly silent spring bubbled up from an ancient stone fountain. 

“Well,” said Peaseblossom as she leaned her smooth lithe body against the fountain and pointed back at the dense thickets where their mistress slept, “all I know is that we shouldn’t go back there for a while.”

“You can say that again,” laughed Cobweb as she messed with the silvery filaments of her abounding hair. “I’ll try just about anything with those farm animals, but when they get spliced onto humans…well,” and here she winked at the others, “maybe it’s just a little too much for me.” 

“Oh please, Cobweb!” retorted Peaseblossom, running her dainty hands over the cold smoothness of the fountain, “too much for you? Come on, after the things I’ve seen you do…?”

Cobweb blushed a bit as she shrugged her shoulder, bowing her head to hide her mischievous laugh. 

“Yeah, I have to say,” said Moth, picking tiny bluebells from the earth as she watched her friends giggling, “I think it’s pretty hot.” 

Mustardseed snorted from her toadstool: “Of course you do, Moth!” She looked at her other two friends, appealing to them in mockery for help. “Are either of you surprised that she’s into this?” 

“A bumbling human man with the head of a donkey being treated like the king of the fairies himself by our mistress?” asked Peaseblossom wryly, sticking her hand in the fountain and twirling it around in the cold water, “All wrapped up in her embrace right now…all warm and cozy with her in her flowery bower….” Peaseblossom continued as she stared dreamily into the forest, “She’s probably making it lick her heavenly cunt right now as we speak.” 

“Ooooo,” intoned Cobweb, sidling up to Peaseblossom at the fountain and sticking her fingers into her friend’s sides, “It sounds like someone’s a little jealous.” 

“Am not!” shot back Peaseblossom quickly and she tried to get away from Cobweb’s tickling fingers. When that failed, she started splashing water from the fountain in her face, causing to laugh and spit in response. 

“Well I sure am,” said Moth, who had crushed the bluebells in her hands while Peaseblossom was speaking — her dainty fairy hands were now stained adark blue from the flowers’ juices, and she dropped their dehydrated petals onto the forest floor as she stared off indistinctly in the direction of Titania’s bower. “Just thinking about our queen’s snatch makes my mouth water.” And Moth’s mouth was literally watering — she had to smack her lips and recollect herself after a fat, clear, and sweet-smelling gob of saliva dropped from her mouth with an audible thud to the forest floor. 

Mustardseed’s mouth was watering too. “Can you imagine,” she said from her toadstool, her eyes glassing over, “that thing eating Titania out? Those massive horse lips? And that long, huge, rough horse tongue?? All the way up inside her…?” The four fairies were silent for a moment, imagining what Mustardseed was describing, and they were all filled with intense lust and longing. 

“Of all the fairies in Ardor,” came a new and playful voice, making them all look round, “you four take the cake.” They all looked in different directions for several moments, until Peaseblossom uttered a salutary greeting — she had seen where the voice had come from. It was Puck, one of Oberon’s favorite fairy henchmen. He had been hiding in the fountain, and had emerged when Peaseblossom stuck her hand in. 

“Puck!” exclaimed Peaseblossom happily, “Lovely to see you! Why don’t you come a bit closer — I have such a story to tell you.” She made to move closer to the other fairy, causing him to jump out of the fountain and backtrack. He had enough experience with these four to now to keep his distance. The last time one of them caught up to him, they hadn’t released him for two days straight. He glanced down at his exposed penis (all fairies are naked) as he remembered what it had looked like after those two days…bruised and discolored beyond recognition. He hadn’t been the same for weeks after. And as he looked at the hungry expression on Peaseblossom’s face, and on the faces of the others as they watched him, he couldn’t help but marvel at the four’s collective appetite. Did anything satisfy them anymore? He’d find out soon enough — he had a present for them that he thought they’d enjoy. 

“No,” Puck said to Peaseblossom, continuing to back away, “I know better than to let you get close.” She pouted her lips in mock disappointment as she produced a finger in front of her face and inserted it slowly into her mouth, drawing it in and out, in and out, as she looked with deep eyes at Puck. He felt his dick harden at her advances, and it didn’t help that Mustardseed had hopped off her toadstool and was also advancing on him, extending her long tongue at him beginning to flick it back and forth with inhuman speed. The fairy felt his breathing grow shallow. Had he made a mistake? Would he be able to withstand them? Now Cobweb and Moth had joined the group, and they all surrounded him, with his back to the fountain. A cold lust burned in their eyes. Puck could tell they were growing hungry from the lack of their mistress, and while he could not hope to satisfy them in any way approaching what she could do, he knew that they saw him as a temporary substitute. Peaseblossom started to wrap her hands around his waist. 

“W-wait!” he cried desperately, his cock almost at full mast by now. 

“W-what?” said Peaseblossom mockingly, “what is it Puck? Speak quickly, before it’s too late.” Cobweb had started running her fingers through his hair and Moth had knelt down and was starting to lick his toes. Mustardseed was on her knees, as if in contemplation, silently regarding his cock.

“I-I have a gift for you four!” Puck managed to blurt out. 

“Ooooo!” squealed Peaseblossom, pinching his sides. “A gift! You hear that, girls? Puck comes bearing gifts!” 

“I know he does,” murmured Moth from below, her deft tongue sliding cleverly in between his toes. “Twelve, to be exact!” She extended her tongue even further and used it to count. “One two three four five six on this foot, and seven eight nine ten eleven twelve on this foot!” She growled in pleasure and laughed as she lustily stuffed half of his entire foot into her mouth. 

“Oh I know he comes bearing gifts,” added Mustardseed dreamily, leaning in to wet the purple head of his cock with her talented tongue. “This right here is gift enough for me.” She swirled her tongue about the head, round and round, and then breathed in heavily before taking his entire engorged length into her mouth. Puck was well-hung, even for a fairy, but not many lengths, save that of Oberon (which, it was fabled, could only be completely throated by Titania herself) were too big for Mustardseed. She hummed deeply against Puck’s cock as she swallowed it to its hilt. 

“Ahhh, I—I—uh….uh…” stammered the fairy, unable to form his words correctly. He knew that he was taken, and that it was too late to resist. His eyes rolled back as the four fairies caressed him and mouthed him and lipped him and sucked him until he came and came in their mouths, across their faces, in their eyes and ears, and in their hair. They refused to stop until they had covered themselves in his cum. 

Hours later, Puck lay flat on his back next to the fountain, totally drained of his energy, as the four fairies laughed and frolicked near him in the glade, all of them sticky with his cum. They were playing games with it, scooping it off their skin and swirling it around and mixing it with their spit and throwing it and spitting it at each other. After a while, Peaseblossom called out to Puck, who had managed to prop his head up on the fountain to watch the fairies at their play. 

“So Puck…you were saying?” 

Puck stared dumbfounded for a moment. What had he been saying?

“About the gift that you brought us?” Cobweb reminded him, looking at him upside down from her play. 

“Oh! Yes, yes the gift,” said Puck, recovering a bit and managing to sit up fully against the fountain. “Well, just to start, this was all my master’s doing and I had nothing to do with it.” 

“Oh!” said Peaseblossom as she crawled on all fours over closer to Puck, “this is an intriguing start!” The other fairies followed her, until they were all kneeling or sitting in a semicircle around Puck. He knew they would have another go at him if he didn’t keep talking, and so he did. 

“Well, you know that Oberon is pissed at Titania right now…”

“And totally unfairly too,” said Peaseblossom spiritedly. 

“Yep!” agreed Cobweb, nodding her head vigorously. 

“It’s not even a question, really,” said Moth softly, but with conviction. 

“He’s totally out of order,” enjoined Mustardseed. 

“No argument there, none at all,” said Puck quickly, holding up his hands. “But be that as it may, he’s still pretty mad, and so, ummm…” and here Puck paused, not sure how to proceed without angering the four.

“Well?” inquired Peaseblossom. “Don’t stop now. What did Oberon do?” 

“He, uh…well, he…” 

“Or more specifically,” cut in Mustardseed, “what did he have you do?” 

If the four hadn’t just sucked Puck dry five times over, he might have been sweating by this point. “Well…ok fine I’ll just tell it to you all straight.” 

“We’d like that,” said Moth quietly, a soft smile gracing her face. 

Puck took a deep breath and then just let it all out. “So….Oberon told me about this time he saw Cupid shoot one of his love arrows at a beautiful young virgin who was sitting on a throne in the West, but the moonbeams got in the way and made the arrows miss, and instead of hitting the virgin they went wide and one of them hit this gorgeous white flower, turning its purple with love’s wound.” 

“Yes?” said Peaseblossom inquiringly. “Go on…”

“I like the way he tells a story,” said Cobweb cheerfully, her hands in her chin. 

“Shhhhh,” said Mustardseed, causing Cobweb stuck her tongue out at her.

“So,” continued Puck, encouraged that the four seemed interested, “Oberon told me to go find this purple flower and bring it, uh…back to him. I flew halfway around the world in a snap…you four know how fast I am….”

“Oh we know,” said Peaseblossom, winking at the others, “you’re definitely…quicker than most.” The other three giggled. 

“Anyway,” said Puck, a bit annoyed, “I brought him back the flower and he squeezed its juices on Titania’s eyes while she was asleep.”

“What??” shouted Peaseblossom, standing up suddenly. 

“On her eyes??” yelled Mustardseed, also standing up. 

“While she was asleep?” added Moth, who remained sitting but who was nonetheless incensed. 

“Yes, yes, all of that,” said Puck, speaking even quicker and holding his hands up in earnest. He wandered briefly why he had gotten himself into all this mess until he remembered the gift he carried. They would like it — he knew they would. And it would distract them enough to let him roam the forest glades for a while in peace. “And the flower’s juice makes the user fall madly in love with the first creature that he or she sees.”

“Wow,” said Peaseblossom. She seemed to have calmed down.

“I didn’t know there was such a thing,” said Cobweb curiously, stroking her chin. 

“Is there more?” asked Moth hopefully. 

“No,” said Puck, newly encouraged by their interest. “No, but…there’s more to the story. I’ll get to that in a second. I just want you to understand that the flower’s juice is not permanent. The spell can be undone, just by squeezing it onto the eyes again.” 

“Cute,” said Peaseblossom, sticking a finger behind her ear and collecting a fingerfull of leftover cum that she quickly plopped in her mouth. “So…you don’t have any for us. And…Oberon fucked over Titania and now she’s in love with that…that thing.” 

“Which, by the way,” asked Mustardseed, “what is that thing? Is it a human? A donkey? A mixture? What the hell?” 

“Look at his face,” said Moth, pointing to Puck’s mouth, which was beginning to curl into a bit of a smile, “he totally has something to do with it.” 

“Well, how about it Puck?” asked Peaseblossom, now thoroughly interested and trying to hide her own mirth. “What did you do this time?” 

Puck glanced around mischievously for a moment, enjoying the four’s attention (they were, after all, the most beautiful in Ardor, save for Titania herself), before saying, “Well, it’s a human and its name is….get this: Bottom.” 

“Bottom??” laughed Peaseblossom. “What the fuck?” The other fairies joined in laughter. 

“Yeah,” Puck continued, “and, well, he and his friends were rehearsing some kind of play in the forest —”

“In the forest?” interrupted Mustardseed. “They must not be from around here.” 

“They’re some kind of traveling troup,” said Puck. “Anyway, you’ve never seen such bumbling, foolish creatures as in this group. And Bottom was the most bungling, and the most preposterous, so naturally he was their leader.” 

“As it happens, apparently,” said Cobweb, looking in the direction of Peaseblossom, who threw a clod of dirt back in her direction, which Cobweb dodged. 

“Anyway,” said Puck, sensing that his time was dwindling, “I thought: why not spice all this up a bit? And since his name was “Bottom” I thought, why not change Bottom’s head into the head of a donkey, an animal that the humans also call an “ass.” You get it? Like, the human name for a “butt” is “bottom,” but they also call a butt an “ass,” and since I turned his head into a donkey’s head, he —”

“We get it,” said Cobweb, mildly amused. 

“You have a funny way about you, Puck,” said Mustardseed, smiling slightly. 

“A bit quirky, a bit off kilter, but still funny,” agreed Moth, nodding her head up and down. 

“And so…Titania saw this Bottom, complete with ass’s head, when she woke up?” asked Peaseblossom.

“Yes,” said Puck, hoping sincerely that they would remain in their cheery mood. 

“And Titania fell in love with him?”

“Yes.”

Peaseblossom was silent for a few moments, as if trying to decide how she felt about it all. A low rumble started from somewhere, and Puck realized that Moth had started to shake with quiet laughter. She glanced up at Mustardseed, her eyes dancing, and Mustardseed was not able to hold her own laughter in any longer. It spread from fairy to fairy, until all four of them were doubled over in silvery, high-pitched laughter. Even Puck could not contain himself and joined in. After all, it was a pretty ridiculous scenario. 

After a few minutes quieted down. “The gift,” said Peaseblossom suddenly. “What did you bring us, Puck?” 

“Oh, right!” he said. He knew they would enjoy this part. “Well,” he said slowly, with purpose, “you know those arrows cupid shot?”

“Yes…” Peaseblossom said. The four fairies grew especially attentive.

“Well, one of them hit that white flower, and turned it purple, and infused it with wild and uncontrollable lust.”

“Keep going…” said Peaseblossom. 

“Well,” said Puck, enjoying their intrigue, “that wasn’t the only errant arrow that hit something. Another one of Cupid’s arrows missed the virgin and hit another flower. A violet.” 

Moth gave a sharp intake of breath as the other fairies sat listening breathless, not daring to believe what they were hearing just yet. 

“And,” said Puck, “while I was on this errand for Oberon, I saw this violet that had been wounded by the arrow.”

“Yes?” Peaseblossom managed breathlessly. 

“It had turned a jet black,” said Puck, “and I couldn’t help myself. I bent down to test the flower’s juices on my finger….and, well, it worked. I undid the spell, and then carefully crushed the flower’s juices into this vial here.” Puck produced a glass vial from behind his hair, and inside its stoppered container, the four fairies could see the viscous, sparkly liquid, black as night, slowly swirling. The four fairies were mesmerized. 

“I knew that you four would like it,” said Puck, “so I collected it for you.” He reached out the vial to Peaseblossom, who would have grasped it if he hadn’t pulled it back. “But before I give it to you,” he said, “do you four promise to leave me alone for a bit so I can just go about my business? I…uh, kind of fucked some things up with Oberon and I need to fix them and I can’t have you four running rampant and holding me hostage.”

“We promise,” the four of them said in unison. They wanted to start playing with the potion that Puck held, for the four of them could tell by its sight and by its sweet smell what it was. 

“Ok, it’s a deal,” said Puck, handing Peaseblossom the vial. She took it from him, and the other three eagerly crowded around her. Puck got up on unsteady feet and made to leave. Peaseblossom looked up after him. “Thank you Puck,” she said sincerely. 

He waved his hand nonchalantly. “Don’t mention it.” He made to limp away, calling after them as he left, “Enjoy the shrink potion!”

Chapter End Notes:

If you like what you've read, check out my Patreon for dozens of my other stories: https://www.patreon.com/joycejulep

I also accept commissions at joycejulep@gmail.com

Also, feel free to shoot me an email if you just wanna talk about size fetishism in general <3 

My size-fetish Twitter: https://twitter.com/JoyceJulep