- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Info: I had a world-building idea where the 1.Humans have gone extinct, leaving Lillis and Brobis. 2.Lilliputians live on the land that is in real life Native American Reservations, moved there by the settlers/invaders. 3. Due to their vastness even in Brobi terms- there’s little interaction with them. Until now.

 

Courtney barely held herself together through dinner. It was just a typical day and there was no end in sight. She was cooped up in the house all day. She was a non-person as far as the Brobdingnag government was concerned; she had no drivers’ license, no debit card, no rights. She spent all day doing housewife chores only to have her boyfriend to come home and violently fuck her. They couldn’t even marry because she was a non-person. She then had to get up and finish dinner. During dinner her sister (named Madi) would be let out of her prison (the little plastic bag) and Courtney could spend a few minutes with her; feeding her crumbs, only to be put back, held perpetual ransom. When he took her away; she would crash again. When Mack finished dinner and went to their bedroom to watch some TV, leaving her with the dishes, she buried her head in her hands and began to sob.

………..

Aimee slipped into a comfortable pair of gym shorts and an old Tshirt for the trip after she zipped up her bags. Although she had put this together- Aimee wasn’t really sure what to expect. The late- 20s girl was a woman scorned. She was furious that Mack had left her for a “Ready Made” bride, taken from the multitude of Lilliputian spec people that lived on reservations throughout America. She had some vague idea about the growth ray, but she wanted specifics. She hired a private investigator who managed to get some footage of his new woman. She was of course very attractive- but Aimee was surprised to see she had thick dark hair and dark eyes. She wore extremely feminine clothes. Aimee herself was blonde and more of an alpha-female type. They’d both come from the same small Mississippi town and had largely been drawn to each other because they were of similar intelligence and because she was two years older than him she’d already graduated from a PhD in Computer Science program. Her father had left the family at a young age and she hence feared abandonment. She wanted to wear the pants, and Mack’s actions were a nightmare come-true for her. The fact that bitch was the mirror opposite of her made it sting even more. She thought that Mack hadn’t really loved her but regarded her as the least bad option in a very small hick town.

From there she’d embarked on this ambitious project. Using her extensive knowledge of Computer Systems, she managed to use metadata of the dialect Lilliputians used online and matched it with how Mack’s new girlfriend spoke, and she believed she had identified the area where that bitch had come from.  And as she sped through the wild and open west, she Hell hath no fury look a woman scored.

………

Through tears, Courtney finished the dishes. When she’d put the last dish away, she turned and looked out the tall kitchen windows towards the outside. She looked at the beautiful dusk behind the magnolia trees and across the gently sloping fields and decided to go for a walk to clear her head. As she walked on the worn trails, she thought about how this had been a plantation hundreds of years ago, and its mansion a historical site and landmark of the town. This was the town where Mack was from, and he’d wanted to buy it to impress his peers. But she was not. She took it he did not want them to know that he still effectively had a slave in this mansion. It was almost nautical twilight now, and she checked her watch (she had no phone). It was getting very late and she’d wandered a ways. Mack demanded she join him in bed by 8:30, even if they just sat there watching TV for an hour or so. She walked briskly to try to make it back in time, relishing the final minutes of the fresh air on her skin. As she rounded the bend to see the lights of the mansion, she face first into the ground. “Ow…Ow”. She blinked and realized a searing pain in her ankle. She tried to stand, only because the clock was ticking to get back or else Mack would be very angry. She stood up but then fell again. It hurt to put weight on it, and her face stung very strongly. But she had to limp off back to the home, fearful for her sister.

She entered the bedroom at about 8:35. 5 minutes “late”. Mack was sitting on the bedroom, and ignored her as she entered. Maybe he hadn’t noticed, she hoped. As she hurriedly tried to change her clothes, she looked at the top of the dresser and saw Mack’s glasses container on the counter (that’s where her sister was kept in her cloth bag, overnight). But she saw something out of the corner of her eye. Mack was getting up from the bed. Was he going to try and fuck her again? She soon learned what he was planning to do. He slapped her hard and she fell to the ground, stunned. In the haze, she saw him reach onto the dresser. But she was greeted with his dick in her face. “Open” he commanded her, and she was commanded to give him a blowjob, no questions asked. It was for her sister and unborn niece. Always for them. But when he demanded to finish on her face, she was tempted to lash out. Perhaps he sensed this and allowed her to clean up before bed at least. When she returned to bed, she saw that Mack was grinning. She said nothing, sulking, trying to ignore it. He nudged her, although gently this time. “Hey. I know you like think you’re a better person than me. But you just swallowed about a dozen women. I emptied a bag of them on my dick”. Her heart sank, but she refused to give him any satisfaction; ignoring it. He looked away for a second and then looked back at her “that could’ve been you. How many of those women would want to trade places with you?”. It was Courtney’s turn to be horny now.

…….

Emily blinked a few times as the spring light streamed through the window before looking over at her alarm clock. Fuck! She had overslept. It was her senior year of college and she was a few weeks away from her graduation. She was looking forward to it but had very hardcore senioritis. She had a job lined up, one that she thought she would be proud of. She was going to be an Mechanical Engineer for a weapon’s maker, under a huge contract by the Lilliputian government against the Brobis. She had no idea if it would work, but the effort was sorely needed. She was also eager to get out of this apartment of mostly students. The brobi trade of Lillis was often a sex trade, and in demand were college-age girls. Lillis were much too small to handle individually, so often buildings had to be picked up with tweesers. Her older sister, Courtney, although at a different college in a different city, had been kidnapped this way. Later, her eldest sister, Madi, had been working at a midtown skyscraper had been taken in the same way. She missed them dearly but had given up hope. Since she didn’t have a class for another few hours after the morning one, she’d skipped, she decided to enjoy the spring day and go for a run.

Chapter End Notes:

Please give me feedback on the story idea and content!