- Text Size +

The city lights twinkled off the leftover rain that dotted the buildings, streets, and alleyways of the sleeping metropolis. It was far past midnight, so the night was deep and mature, but it was still hours away from dawn. Claraføster sat hidden in her alleyway as she held her naked human up to her face, examining his little body with pleasure and excitement. 

She had just learned that this human’s name was “Ethan,” and, judging from the deep and profound blue of the night sky, Claraføster knew that she had a few more hours before she would have to go back into hiding, before the sun came up. In the back of her mind, she was still planning to eat Ethan, but at the moment she was having far too much fun talking with him. 

“So. Ethan,” she said brightly, smiling at him, and enjoying calling him by his name, “you like to wear boots, huh?” Ethan nodded his head. He was feeling more sober than ever, even though less than twenty minutes ago he was stumbling out of a bar to drunkenly piss in an alley. He still had no idea what was going on, but the giant young woman who was holding him like a rag doll was too real to imagine or pretend away…he could not be dreaming. He was terrified beyond comprehension, since she had told him, quite matter-of-factly, that she was going to eat him — and he couldn’t deny that she was big enough to do just that. 

But beyond his terror he was simply bewildered. She was going to eat him, and yet her eyes seemed so nice and kind. But then she had threatened to bite off his penis if he wasn’t quiet…and then, as soon as he obeyed her, she went back to being nice. Ethan could not for the life of him figure out what this giantess was about, and even though his body continued to shake in fear, he thought it was best to just humor her and carry on the conversation. 

“What about hats?” Claraføster asked him suddenly as she looked at him with a bubbly and intense energy. “Do you ever wear those?” Ethan looked at her blankly, thrown off by the apparent randomness of her question. He began to feel distracted by the feel of her warm, soft, fleshy palm wrapped gently but firmly around his comparatively skinny and bony torso. Her hand was just so…huge. Everything about her, from the palm of her hand to her fingernails, to her nose and eyes, was absolutely massive. He had the distinct impression that if she had wanted to, she could just squeeze her hand ever so slightly and his body would be smushed to a pulp like a ripe piece of fruit. 

But his mind snapped back to those huge, dark, inquiring eyes that continued to penetrate through his flesh. Even though they were warm and soft and filled with a striking and youthful kindness, he hadn’t forgotten how much they could change in an instant. She was expecting an answer. 

“Umm, uhhhh, y-yes, yes, sometimes, s-sometimes I, uh…wear hats.” He tried his best to keep his voice from shaking. 

Claraføster blinked at him in excited interest, and the breeze from the movement of her eyelids briefly ruffled the short brown crop of Ethan’s hair. “Ooooo, you do?” she asked eagerly. “What kind of hats do you wear…Ethan? 

His mind immediately went to baseball caps. “Uh…I w-wear, sometimes I wear, uh, b-baseball hats…uh, b-baseball caps is what w-we, we call them.” 

“Baseball caps,” said Claraføster deeply, as if she was intently learning new material for an upcoming exam. “How interesting!” She readjusted her grip on Ethan’s body, carefully repositioning her fingers around his hips and upper legs. Her index finger ran gently all the way up his back, and her thumb gently encouraged him to recline on her finger. His semi-erect penis was now even more exposed, and Claraføster blew a little gust of wind at it playfully, encouraging it to stay up. “Now Ethan, tell me,” she said, bringing him even closer to her face, “why do humans wear hats? Why do you wear…baseball caps? Is it to keep your little heads warm?” 

“N-not r-really,” stammered Ethan, doing his best to answer her. “B-baseball caps are, uh, to, uh…k-keep the sun out of our eyes, and —”

“Oh how adorable!” said Claraføster, barely managing to control what would have been a squeal. “Of course! That makes sense.”

“And,” continued Ethan, encouraged by her response, “s-sometimes we, uh, w-we just wear them as, um…as f-fashion statements.” 

“Fashion. Statements,” repeated Claraføster, thoroughly immersed in this educational experience. She noticed Ethan’s penis was starting to droop a little, and so she shot out her tongue and just barely touched it to the tip of his penis. He gave a sharp intake of breath and started shaking more; a few more little teases of her tongue brought his penis back to a full erection. Claraføster smiled delightedly, relishing the feeling of the little man’s body shaking in her hand, and the control she exerted over his arousal. 

“Fashion statements…” she said again, “Now what are those Ethan?” The little man was shaking too much to answer, and so Claraføster thought she would encourage him. 

“Come on little guy,” she said, extending her tongue again and twirling the tip around one of his legs. “Tell me! I wanna know!” Her tongue slurped all the way around his lower leg and was beginning to twist and undulate its way around his upper thigh. Ethan panicked, feeling like if he didn’t give her some kind of answer she would start eating him. 

“I-it’s just — it’s w-when…uh, it j-just means w-when we do stuff b-because, uh…b-because we th-think it looks…it l-looks good!” His answer seemed to pause the movement of her tongue around his leg. With an audible slither she withdrew her tongue from his leg…he could feel the stimulation all across his skin of her taste buds, which were as big as cherry pits. Against his will, his dick grew even harder. 

“Oh!” said Claraføster, “so when you humans make “fashion statements,” it’s like you’re saying “I look good!” but instead of saying it with your mouths, you’re saying it with your clothes?” 

“Y-yes,” said Ethan, still not believing he was actually having this conversation. 

“I knew it!” exclaimed Claraføster gleefully, “I knew that there was more to your clothes than keeping you warm!” She smiled widely, treating Ethan to a close-up view of her shining, perfectly straight white teeth. The effect of her smile was positively frightening for Ethan, but Claraføster wasn’t thinking about that…she was busy stroking his back with her index finger as she prodded and tested his little ribs with her other fingers, totally overcome with how cute she found him. 

“I mean, it was cute enough already, imagining you tiny people putting on clothes to stay warm and dry,” she said, “but to know that you put those little things on your bodies to “look good” just takes it to a whole new level.” She brought Ethan forward suddenly, causing him some mild whiplash, and nuzzled his chest and stomach with her nose. She held him back a little bit, so that she could look him in the eye….his little chest was rising and falling rapidly, and his penis was pointed straight at her face. She looked deeply into his eyes. 

“Ethan,” she said earnestly, “I can’t believe how cute you are.” She paused a few more seconds, simply admiring the little body in her grasp, her mouth slightly open in wonder and fascination. She blinked lovingly at him and heaved a sigh, smiling piteously. “It actually seems a little bit sad to eat you.” 

“N-no!” cried Ethan, resuming his hopeless squirming. “P-please! Please d-don’t eat me!” 

Claraføster gave a little laugh as she lashed her tongue out again, bathing his crotch in syrupy wet warmth as she prepared to extract the human’s landäshmend. “Oh, but I have to, little Ethan. A Hyrrokkin girl’s gotta eat!” 

“B-but…” stammered Ethan, almost totally overcome by his terror at being eaten and the arousal Claraføster was forcing upon him with her tongue. His mind was rushing desperately to find something to save him. “B-but…if, if you eat me, th-then, then I c-can’t tell you m-more a-about, about humans!” 

“Hmmmm,” hummed Claraføster, her tongue still gently working his crotch. “That’s true, Ethan.” She seemed to think more for a moment. “It is true,” she said suddenly, “that you’ve been such a sweet little source of knowledge for me.” She saw something like hope dance in his little eyes, and she retracted her tongue and gave him a mischievous glance. “Although,” she said teasingly, “if I didn’t know any better, Ethan, I would think that you were just…stalling.” She puckered her huge lips and made little kissing noises at him, bringing his body slowly up to her mouth until her kissing lips were right at his cock. Ethan shut his eyes and ground his teeth together, trying to resist the overwhelmingly erotic encouragement of her huge mouth. 

“N-no! No! I r-really, really want to — want to help y-you learn more!” he called out desperately. 

“Shhhh,” she said, gently chastising him, “Quiet, little Ethan…we don’t want anyone finding us here, do we?” She held him out in front of her and turned his body over and over in her fingers as she thought quietly for a minute. 

“Ok Ethan!” she said brightly after a bit, “you’ve convinced me. I want you to teach me more.” She felt her loins get hot as she saw the relief wash over his face. “But first,” she said, “I want to get a little taste of you.” The relief dropped off his face instantly. 

“T-taste me?” he asked in terror. 

“Relax, silly man,” she laughed. “It won’t hurt you. I just want to taste your landäshmend.”

“W-w-what is that?” Ethan stammered, fearing the answer. 

“Mmmm!” exclaimed Claraføster, licking her lips, “It’s that absolutely delicious white fluid that shoots out of your penis!” 

Ethan’s mind was reeling from so much already; now he was really thrown for a loop. She was talking about tasting his cum?? What on earth was this giant girl on about? 

“Why, what do you humans call it?” asked Claraføster, seeing his utter confusion. 

“Uhh…w-we, uh, we call it s-semen,” managed Ethan. 

“Seeemmennnn,” said Claraføster carefully, turning the word over in her mouth as her tongue darted in between her teeth in anticipation. 

“Or — ” said Ethan, desperate to keep her talking, “or, uh, we j-just call it…uh, “cum” for s-short. Kind of like a, a — slang term.” 

“Cum, huh?” Claraføster repeated, inclining her head. “That’s an interesting word for it.” She clicked her tongue against her teeth, making Ethan start in surprise — she laughed softly at him. “Cummmm,” she said, humming the word lavishly with her lips, “Cum, cum, cummmmm…I like that one, Ethan. The word is short and sweet in my mouth, just like the landäshmend is!” Her tongue advanced toward his crotch, and before he could say anything, she was bathing his cock, his hips, and his upper legs in the hot syrupy embrace of her huge tongue.

Ethan was frantically scouring his brain for more things to talk about, but the giantess had wiped his mind clean with her incessant teasing. And the way she talked about his cum, and that foreign-sounding word she used for it…despite his dire situation, Ethan could not help but feel the vibrations of her words go straight to his cock, causing it to grow harder still, against his will. once again he shut his eyes and gritted his teeth, desperate to hold himself back — he was afraid that if he came in her mouth, she would get a good taste of him and would be encouraged to go ahead and eat the rest of him. 

“N-no! Nooo!” cried Ethan softly, tears beginning to pool in his eyes again as he tried his best to squirm out of her grip. But Claraføster held him firmly, effortlessly, in one hand, as she gently bent her head to her work. 

‘Yes! Yessssss, my little human,” she cooed at him as her tongue rippled and undulated gently, working its magic. “I want you to shoot that…cum onto my tongue. I want to taste it. I want to slurp it up and eat it all. Mmmmm!” And as she moaned into him, her tongue increased its rippling speed against his cock, and her lips formed a tight seal over his midsection, and she gave one gentle insistent suck. That was all she needed. Although it was gentle for her, Ethan felt like she was sucking out his very essence, and the overwhelming pressure of her relentless suckle proved to be far too much for him to handle. He had no choice — in wordless, agonized pleasure, he threw his head back and exploded in orgasm onto her tongue. 

“Oooooo!” came Claraføster’s hushed and excited squeal. “Ooooo yes! Yes! Ommmm, ommmm!” She had withdrawn her tongue back into her mouth and was rolling Ethan’s cum all around in her mouth, relishing it with closed eyes. Ethan’s body languished in her hand, utterly spent. He felt totally violated — this giantess had just raped him with her mouth and was now flaunting it in front of him with her moans and sighs. 

Claraføster opened her eyes. “Dee-licious, Ethan!” she said brightly, her eyes flashing at him in pleasure. “Soooo tasty….ahhh!” She opened her mouth at him. Strands of his cum hung lewdly in between her open lips. He felt sick to his stomach as he saw her cum-gobbed lips curve upward into a smile. She looked down at him, enjoying the feeling of displaying his own cum to him. She felt like it was teasing him, and showing him how little he could do to resist her. 

“Bbbllleeeee.” She blew little bubbles of his cum with her lips, making sure she didn’t let any drop from her mouth. “Bbbbbbbllllleeeeee…See, little Ethan? There’s no use resisting. I can get what I want out of your little body.” Ethan hung there in her hand, expecting more teasing, and too drained to come up with anything distracting to say. She had literally sucked the fight out of him. 

“Mmmmmm, yyeeaaahhhh,” she moaned as she took his cum and swallowed it with an audible gulp, “that was especially tasty, Ethan. Maybe it’s because you’re a younger —”

“What the fuck?!?!” came a new and abrupt voice from down below on the ground. Claraføster was momentarily startled and looked down from her sitting position. Another man was standing in the alley, staring up at the huge, naked giantess who rose twelve and a half feet tall, even as she was sitting down. He looked about as young as Ethan, and was rooted to his spot in total shock. He had been walking down the alley and hadn’t realized that Claraføster was there until he almost ran into her. He had heard her moans of pleasure and the noises she had made with Ethan’s cum, and had looked up. Finally, he had found his voice, and had not been able to help exclaiming in both awe and dismay. 

Claraføster was momentarily caught off guard, and after she got her bearings a second later, she privately rebuked herself for her negligence. She had been so distracted by her conversation with Ethan, and by the exquisite taste of his cum, that she had failed to notice the scent of another human in the alley. 

‘Come on, girl,’ she chastised herself silently, ‘you can’t forget where you are. Vigilance! Always vigilance!’ She remembered the words of one of her Hyrrokkin mentors, and resolved to do better in the future. She turned to the new man, and right then and there she realized something that wet her mouth with anticipation: she had just eaten Ethan’s landäsh—his cum…she would use the human word now, because she liked it…she had just eaten Ethan’s cum, which meant that her mouth was primed for human flesh. With the recently-eaten cum, their skin would take on a whole new flavor in her mouth. She could keep talking to Ethan…AND she could have a lovely meal. This new man had arrived at precisely the right time. 

“Ooohh, you’re perfect,” Claraføster practically purred, and before the man could react she had reached down with her other hand and grabbed him around the waist. 

“W-whaa — ” came the man’s panicked voice, but it was quickly cut off by Claraføster’s tongue — she had brought the man up to her face and thrust her huge tongue into his mouth, completely neutering any sound that tried to get out. With several smart flicks of her fingers, she completely stripped the man down. He hung in her hand, naked and utterly dazed by the speed of her fingers and the size of her body. 

“Sthee, Ethan,” she lisped over at him, as her tongue was still speared into the man’s mouth, “I donnn haff t’ eaaa youu…I caan hafff himm instea…” She laughed open-mouthed at the man and began feeding his head towards her maw. 

“W-w-wait,” cried Ethan, realizing what was about to happen, “N-no, no!! Y-you c-can’t just…just eat him!” 

Claraføster rumbled in laughter. The man was already halfway in her mouth. She had removed her tongue from his mouth and closed her lips around his body. Ethan heard the man’s terrified scream for a split second before her lips sealed all the sound into her mouth. 

“Mmmhmm!” she replied, smiling at Ethan and nodding her head up and down, as if to say “Yeah I can!” As the man’s skin came into contact with her tongue, the traces of Ethan’s cum mixed with it and began to produce the most delectable, zesty flavor. She closed her eyes in pleasure and sucked the man further into her mouth. “Mmmmmm!” she moaned, savoring the man’s taste. 

All Ethan could see were the lower half of the man’s legs, kicking and beating helplessly against her huge plush lips. He could feel his mind cracking — he was witnessing another person get eaten alive, and there was nothing he could do to stop it. 

Claraføster slurped the rest of the man into her mouth and sucked intently on his body for a number of minutes, opening her eyes every once in a while to wink and smile at Ethan. From her perspective, she was simply showing Ethan how she ate humans and enjoyed them. It did not really occur to her that this experience would be utterly traumatizing for Ethan. Even though she took an unusually strong interest in human culture and behavior for a Hyrrokkin, Claraføster was not immune to her upbringing, or what she was. She was a giantess, a member of the Hyrrokkin tribe, and she had been eating humans her whole life. She was desensitized to their feelings, even though she wanted to learn and understand about them more. When it all came down to it, they were still food. 

She felt the man stop moving in her mouth…he had probably passed out, or was just too exhausted to move. She had extracted most of the flavor that she was going to get from him. Tightening up her neck, she pulled the man into her throat and swallowed powerfully, guiding his body all the way down her esophagus. She swallowed two or three more times to fully maneuver his body down to her stomach. All the while she watched Ethan, making wide eyes at him and winking, gauging his reaction. She had never eaten a human in front of another human before. She didn’t know what Ethan would think…maybe he’d be bored? Or maybe impressed? He looked impressed…

Ethan saw Claraføster’s throat expand obscenely as she swallowed the man whole, and the queasiness in his stomach overcame him and he began to dry heave over and over, barely managing to repress a full-on regurgitation. He couldn’t believe this was actually happening — how was it possible?? How was any of this possible?? His heart was hammering away in his chest and his breath was coming in shallow gasps as he watched the bulge of the man’s body disappear completely into her chest. She had swallowed him down. 

Claraføster felt his body enter her stomach. She tightened her abdominal muscles briefly, pulling him completely in. “Aaahhhhh,” she sighed contentedly, leaning back once again into the brick wall. She looked expectantly at Ethan. 

“Y-y-y-you a-ate him!” he managed to stutter, almost crying out. “Y-you k-killed him!” 

“Yes, I ate him,” she said happily, showing him her empty mouth. “And yes, I ended his life, but Ethan…you have to look at it this way: he’s becoming a part of me right now.” 

Ethan looked at her blankly, still shaking in her hand. “Right now,” she repeated, pointing a long elegant finger at her belly, “he’s right there. He’s in my stomach, and my body is dissolving his. I’ll absorb him completely.” She reached out her finger and stroked Ethan’s cheek ever so slightly. “He’ll live on in my body, Ethan. Isn’t that just amazing?” She looked at him elatedly…were those tears in his eyes? What did his wide eyes and open-mouthed expression mean? She blinked and laughed to herself. She didn’t understand humans very well at all, but she was going to learn more tonight. She clucked her tongue happily at Ethan. 

“Well then!” she said, “Now that I’ve got a little taste of you and finished it off with another delicious man, I wanna hear more!”

“M-more?” asked Ethan, his mind shattered by what he had just witnessed. “M-more ab-about what?” 

“Humans, silly little man!” she said brightly. She thought for a moment, and then remembered something she’d been meaning to ask. “Like this Ethan — I’ve always wanted to know: it’s pretty clear what I like to eat…but what’s your favorite food?”

Chapter End Notes:

If you like what you've read, check out my Patreon for dozens of my other stories: https://www.patreon.com/joycejulep

I also accept commissions at joycejulep@gmail.com

Also, feel free to shoot me an email if you just wanna talk about size fetishism in general <3 

My size-fetish Twitter: https://twitter.com/JoyceJulep