- Text Size +

Chapter 43: The Truth Uncovered

For a few seconds, Carl Stintum was completely frozen, still lying on his back as he stared into the laptop screen perched on his chest. After he had spoken aloud, his mouth hadn’t closed — it just hung open, a gaping testament to the shocked horror that had swiftly overtaken his body. He had just watched the hottest porn video that he had ever seen, and only at the very end of it had he realized who he had been jacking off to. 

Carl’s mind was spinning in a dizzying gyre of intense emotions. His first initial, coherent thought was to feel disgusted with himself. He had just orgasmed to someone who, for years and years, had been the adorable little child who was his neighbor…sweet little Sarah…who always tagged along after Jeff. Of course, a few months before, Carl had become aware of the stunning amazonian beauty that Sarah had grown into. That was how he had recognized her face so quickly — even thought it had been months since Sarah came to their house that day, to take Jeff away, she had made such an impression on Carl that it only took a few seconds of Sarah staring sultrily into the camera for him to recognize her. 

This deep disgust quickly combined with another incredulous thought spinning through his head. It wasn’t just the fact that Sarah had grown into an incredibly tall and buxom amazon — she had clearly grown into something more — some kind of sexual beast. Carl couldn’t believe that anyone could throat a cock like that, much less do it with the mind-boggling aggression and animalism that he had seen in the video. Carl felt his entire body go helplessly weak as his brain jumped back to a few seconds before…the way that she was roaring and growling and shaking her head back and forth after she had impaled her mouth on that unbelievable cock…and how she had kept sucking and sucking and sucking even after she had swallowed all of the cum…until the tiny guy had completely passed out. She had literally swallowed him down to unconsciousness. It was the sexiest thing that Carl had ever seen. But it was also deeply unsettling and scary.

These first two thoughts were more animal in nature, and shot through Carl’s brain in rapid succession. Very quickly, however, a third thought had reared up in the forefront of his mind, and the creeping horror of this thought quickly overwhelmed the others. 

The tiny guy was Jeff. It had to be. There was just…there was no other way! Who else was that small!? Feeling disgusted again, but doing it anyway, Carl backed the video up again a few minutes, in an attempt to get a look at the small man’s face. But it was no use — the face was in the shadows…and all Carl got by rewinding the video was an eye-popping shot of Sarah’s tongue licking the guy’s nipples with unbelievable speed. Carl instantly felt himself harden again. How was she doing that!?! How could anyone move their tongue like that!?! 

Carl quickly shut the laptop and sat up in his bed, breathing hard. He knew that Jeff was staying in Sarah’s house — months before, he and Jen had been beside themselves with gratitude when Sarah had agreed to take Jeff in on a more permanent basis. At that time, it was only a week after his surgery, and Carl and his wife had worried that Jeff would not have the mental strength to devote himself to his recovery and to…well, to being a productive adult. Jeff had just been floundering for so many years that Carl and Jen had almost lost hope. But then Sarah had suddenly appeared, and offered to take him in and….

Carl’s stomach dropped as he remembered her words: “The most important thing that Jeff needs right now is discipline.” 

Discipline…discipline…

She had talked about having rules in her house…and how Jeff would be expected to obey them. 

Carl suddenly remembered the moment when Jeff had blurted out his desire to go back to Sarah, and the pleading look in his eyes as he had looked up at her. 

‘Oh my god, Jeff’s face was…right at the middle of her stomach,’ he thought. His son had looked like a begging, pleading child next to her. It was all coming back to him now — he and Jen had shared an uneasy glance, and…and yes! Carl had even felt compelled to ask Sarah if she and Jeff were a couple! 

‘She had said they weren’t,’ he thought. ‘But that was months ago.’ Carl had felt sad to admit it at the time, but the notion that someone like Sarah would even consider dating someone like Jeff was so ridiculous that it was laughable. And yet…the video that Carl had just watched…

He stared at his closed laptop. The lines of his cumstain still spattered the back of the screen, but Carl wasn’t even thinking about cleaning it up. He was thinking about his son. He swiftly opened up the laptop again. He had to confirm that it was Jeff — he just had to. He was holding out hope that maybe, just maybe, it was some other small guy. Maybe Sarah had a thing for tiny men…? Carl was desperate to see if he could somehow confirm that Jeff was not involved in any way with what he had just cum to. Carl’s disgust in actually orgasming to a video of his son had not quite come to the front of his mind yet, but it was slowly, terribly growing. 

Carl paused the video as quickly as he could and looked down at its information. His eyes grew wide. This particular video had been viewed over 23 million times…and had a 97% “like” rate — millions and millions had clicked the “thumb’s up” button. Carl could have stared dumfounded at that piece of data alone, but his eyes quickly drifted to the right, to see the name of the uploader. 

“Sarah and Her Cumslave”

Carl’s heart started beating faster as he clicked the link to go to the homepage. She hadn’t even bothered to hide her real name…

What Carl then saw was something that permanently, painfully, and erotically seared itself into his brain forever. The homepage was one of the most grotesque…and arousing…things that Carl had ever seen. There were five pictures that were staggered together on the Porntub model page’s banner: the middle picture was the largest, and the most arresting. Sarah was standing there, totally naked, except for a pair of 7-inch black gladiator-style platform heels, whose black, complex lacings hugged tightly to Sarah’s enormous, shapely calves. Her massive breasts somehow seemed to fit her body, which was just curve after delicious curve of staggering proportion. She was standing tall and proud, with her left hand on her hip, and her full, wavy, flowing mane of blond hair reaching down to her mid-back. She was staring back at Carl with such a confident, imperious smile on her face that, despite her unprecedented body, the expression she was making was somehow the most helplessly erotic aspect of her person. 

But Carl was also looking at something else: standing next to Sarah, and also totally naked aside from a plain, tight black rubber gimp mask that completely covered his head, was the same tiny man..the slave. His arms and legs were incredibly skinny…to the point of concern…and his ribs stuck out from his hollow stomach. What was immediately striking was the height difference. Standing as they were, the tiny man’s head only came up to the immense curve of Sarah’s right hip…his head didn’t even come up to Sarah’s belly button, which was clearly an inch or two higher. Sarah’s huge, luscious right leg looked like it weighed more than the man’s entire body put together. Sarah was palming his head with her enormous right hand, easily engulfing his skull. Her sharp-clawed red-nailed fingers extended all the way down to the eye indentations in the gimp mask. The man’s huge cock was totally erect and pointed straight at the camera…the only substantial element to his body. Carl couldn’t believe it — he had never seen one adult dwarf another to such an extent. It looked plainly obvious that Sarah could have easily crushed this little man’s skull…with one hand…if she had wanted to. 

Feeling a mixture of horror, revulsion, and helpless arousal, Carl’s eyes flitted over the other four pictures in the banner: The two immediately flanking the main picture were incredible — to the left was a picture of the tiny man’s massive erect cock, and Sarah’s huge open mouth, poised to swallow it. To the right was a shot of Sarah doing exactly that — swallowing the whole thing, her throat bulging as her jaws unhinged themselves and her lush, full red lips kissed the pale flesh of the man’s lower stomach. The far left and right pictures were crazy in their own right — on the far right was a hand comparison between Sarah and her slave. Carl shook his head as his heart drummed faster; it was an absurd comparison. Sarah’s huge hand completely overwhelmed the man’s — his fingers didn’t even come up to the second knuckle of Sarah’s — her palm alone was nearly as big as his entire hand, fingers and all. Her long, sharp red fingernails only made her fingers look longer, and more ferocious. The far left picture was another comparison, and Carl had to stare at it for a second before he finally realized what it was. His stomach lurched. The little man’s leg was in one half of the picture, and Sarah’s arm was in the other half. Apparently, she had crouched down and planted her palm next to his foot, lining her arm up next to his leg deliberately to show the comparison…and what a comparison it was. Wrist to shoulder, her arm was as long as the man’s entire leg, and much, much thicker. The strong, firm feminine shape of her arm contrasted astonishingly with the man’s skinny, bony leg. Carl tried to take a gulp of air, but found that his mouth had gone dry. 

It felt like his stomach was squirming and churning against his will, and sweat started to dot Carl’s brow. He tore his eyes away from the pictures and looked over at the bio portion of the homepage: “About Sarah and her Cumslave.” His heart thumped in his chest as he read, and the more he read, the harder and faster his heart hammered way. 

“Hey everyone! I’m Sarah, and this is my cumslave Jeff!”

Carl only stopped and blinked for a few minutes before reading on. He had known…he had never really seriously doubted. 

“I’m sure it’s abundantly obvious to you all why things are the way they are in our relationship. Jeff is 4’8 (and who knows, maybe he’s getting smaller), and weighs 79 pounds. He lives for me. He’s my little bitch boy, my teeny house slut, my tiny little cumslave, and I wouldn’t trade him for the world. He’s verrrry well-trained, and responds instantly to any command I give him, most of which I don’t even have to speak. When I ring the bell, his mouth starts watering, like a little dog’s. When I kiss the air, he crawls to me (since I don’t allow him to stand in the house). And when I swallow in front of him, he knows to get to work feeding me with a huge, creamy load. And he can always cum. 

I’m 6’8 (and who knows, maybe I’m getting bigger), 260 pounds, which makes me two whole feet taller, and more than three times heavier than my little pipsqueak. When I’m not working during the day as a scientist, I’m constantly thinking up new and exotic ways of making my little slut-munchkin cum. I CAN’T GET ENOUGH of my little slave’s spunk. Every cumshot down my throat is a surrender to me. I feed him a strict diet of specific foods and supplements to maximize the volume, viscosity, and taste of his submissive cream. I like to experiment with a thing or two here and there, with supplements and body manipulation — just like Jeff’s training, it’s a never-ending process, and I will never, EVER get tired of it. 

I calculated that I’ve swallowed over half a gallon of my cumslave’s sub-juice, and that’s just going to keep going up and up…every day. My goal is to eat my body weight in his semen. I know I can do it! Enjoy our videos, and watch me shoot for the stars! <3”

Carl was completely aghast as he finished reading. He had never felt so repulsed, so crushed, so disgusted, in his entire life. His own son…his only son…had been taken…kidnapped…by this…this demoness, this awful sort of…sex witch. That’s what Sarah had become: a twisted, lewd, perverted monster!! And Jeff’s little mind, always so impulsive and (Carl hated to admit it) weak, had been taken over by Sarah, by the horrible dark goddess. Carl thought back to that day that he and Jen had decided to let Jeff go back to live with her. They had actually thanked her!!! Little did they know that they were actually allowing Jeff to fall into the clutches of a complete psychopath who was planning to physically and mentally degrade and torture their son into being a docile slave to her debauched whims. 

But even in the rising panic of his disgusted revulsion that was roiling his insides, Carl remembered something: Jeff was the one who had pleaded to go back. Carl thought back, and his stomach turned as he again remembered that pleading look in Jeff’s face. Sarah hadn’t forced him to go back to her…he wanted to. But Carl refused to think that Jeff could be on board for such an awful life — Sarah must have tricked him, surely! 

Even though Carl was now thoroughly sweating and nearly panting from repugnance, he could not look away from the “Sarah and her Cumslave” homepage. There were 317 videos posted for the channel, and 72 photo albums. Carl’s insides were raging at him to shut his laptop closed again, but something made him stop, stare, and then, very deliberately, click on one of the photo albums entitled “Tiny House Boy Compares with Amazon Mistress.” There were hundreds of pictures in the album. Sarah standing next to Jeff with heels, with no heels, with Jeff standing on chairs, with Sarah rising over him as she stood on her knees, and on and on and on. Hand comparisons, foot comparisons, arm and leg comparisons…shots from the front, shots from the back, shots from the side, more and more and more. Sarah’s palm essentially covering Jeff’s chest…her hand dwarfing his foot…her fingers wrapping all the way aroundJeff’s thigh…it just went on…it never seemed to stop. In every shot, Jeff was completely naked, except for the tight black gimp mask over his head. 

After a few minutes of stunned, unblinking scrolling, Carl closed out of the album. All of that had only been one album…there were 71 more. “Little Jeff Wrestles Big Savannah”…“Weak Cumslave No Match for Sarah’s Mouth”…“Miniature Man Tries on Sarah’s Clothes”…again, just on and on and on. Carl’s head was utterly spinning — he was untethered. It was almost like an out-of-body experience for him, scrolling through the pages of photos. His mind was screaming for him to shut it all down, to slam the laptop shut, but he just kept going. Something outside of himself seemed to compel him forward, getting deeper and deeper into the lewd pathology of his son’s life with this insane dominatrix. 

He soon saw that the photo albums corresponded to actual videos that had been posted. Evidently, other people had been there to record all of this. Carl’s quivering hand hovered over his keyboard mouse pad. He couldn’t watch the videos, surely. He couldn’t expose himself to all of that…once had been too much for a lifetime. But it was like watching a flame burn — he just couldn’t look away, and his eyes read more video titles: “5 Cumshots in a Row and She’s Still Hungry!”…“Bitch Boy Passes out Under Sarah’s Tongue”…“Long-Tongued Torment”…“Savannah and Sarah Tag-Team the Slave”…“Her WHOLE TONGUE Went up his Rectum!!”…“Slaveboy Cries as he Cums for the 7th Time in a Row”…“You Swallow His Cock, I’ll Lick His Ass”…“Muscle MILF Katherine’s Surprise Visit!”…“Size Comparison Galore With LOTS of Dirty Talk!!”…“Bet You Haven’t Seen THIS Position Before!”…“Clara Helps Sarah Make Her Slutmidget Explode”…“Sarah’s Mouth Exercises — She Can Almost Swallow Her Slave’s Head!!”…

There were hundreds and hundreds of them. And all of them…all of them…were long. Carl’s sense of surreality deepened. He had never even considered that such depravity could exist at all…much less at the expense of his son…and broadcast to millions and millions of viewers around the world. It was absolutely disgusting. It was sickening. It made him want to throw up. He gagged over and over. But still, he did not look away. He clicked the “Show More” icon on the homepage. 

Gender: One big female and one itty bitty male

Born: Over 7 Years After My Little Slave

Birth Place: United States

Age: 21 and 29

Measurements: 26-22-23 and 40-42-57…guess which is which, lol!

Tattoos: Not me, but my slave has several now…and there are LOTS more to come

Relationship status: Open

Interested in: Guys and Girls

Interests and hobbies: Microbiology, Osteology, Body Modification, Hematology, Auxology 

Turn Ons: Size Comparisons with my tiny boy, teaching him new commands, dreaming up new ways to dominate him, swallowing as much semen as his little balls can muster, talking dirty to him, licking him, sticking my tongue deep into his ears, using my tongue to probe the recesses of his rectum while I play “find the prostate,” heels, tag-teaming Jeff with my friends, eating pussy, biting nipples, showering in my friends’ cum, making out with Savannah (she’s the best kisser!), watching my slave try on my old middle school pants and laughing as they fall off, oh, and deepthroating. Was that not clear yet? LOL 

Turn Offs: At this point, I’m not sure I have any. My appetite just keeps getting bigger and bigger, and there’s nothing I feel like I can’t conquer. My slave lives in a state of constant arousal. 

Video Views: 892,438,688

Profile Views: 112,971,429

Videos Watched: 1,228 

Joined: 6 months ago 

Carl looked down at his lap. His own cock was completely erect. Nothing seemed real to him in this moment. He had been on the verge of throwing up, and to some degree, he still was. But something else was going on. His stomach and intestines were pitching and roiling inside of him, and his skin was standing to attention in hundreds of electrically-charged goosebumps that pricked at his nerves with every slight movement he made. His face burned red-hot, and his eyes were glowing with a crazed, maddening gleam. He was profoundly...profanely…aroused, and his hands and fingers seemed to work independently to satisfy this new and terrible lust. Carl didn’t know why this was happening to him…why he felt this overwhelming and insatiable urge to indulge in the unholy profanities that were staring back at him from the screen. But he didn’t need to know why to act on it.

As his right hand fastened around his hard cock, Carl’s other hand navigated the cursor to the first video he laid eyes on: “PMV S3RL — BassSlut, Sarah Makes Him Scream” and clicked on it. His eyes were focused intently on the screen and his mouth was open — he had shut off all parts of his brain that were attempting to prevent what happened next. 

For the next fifteen minutes, Carl Stintum jacked himself off to clip after clip of Sarah Helleger dominating his son in every conceivable way, as the driving beat of the fast-paced club song repeated over and over. It was a slick and well-edited PMV, clearly done by a professional, and the clips shifted and flashed so quickly that there was rarely one that lasted for more than five seconds…and none of the clips…none of them…were ever repeated. The sheer number of them was almost unimaginable. 

Sarah was flicking her tongue at lightning-fast speed under the bottom of Jeff’s engorged cockhead…She was shaking her huge ass against Jeff’s chest as he stood on tiptoes on a chair next to her…She impaled her mouth down halfway on Jeff’s monstrous cock…Sarah’s bracelets fell completely down off Jeff’s arms…The same bracelets fell down his legs…Sarah catching a huge eruption of cum in her mouth like it was a game…Her holding Jeff up to her face with one hand, wrapped completely around his neck…A tall, muscular, body-builder-type girl with pink hair putting Jeff in a headlock…Sarah drinking five shotglasses of cum in rapid succession and then fluttering her tongue in a blur right in Jeff’s face and shaking her head back and forth like an animal…Sarah wrapping both hands completely around Jeff’s waist and then turning him upside down in midair…Sarah deepthroating Jeff’s cock to the base over and over…a curvy girl with lots of tattoos prying Jeff’s buttocks open as she stuck out her tongue, while Sarah sword-swallowed his cock…Jeff walking around in a single leg of Sarah’s jeans as she giggled…Sarah gulping down one of Jeff’s entire arms as she moaned and growled at him…Sarah gargling cum lewdly in Jeff’s face…Sarah playing with strings of her cum right before Jeff’s eyes…Sarah holding Jeff upside down by his ankles, raising him up and then lowering his engorged member into her mouth, raising and lifting her arms in time with the fast and steady beat of the music…Sarah and other girls swilling…Sarah gargling…Sarah roaring and growling in shocking carnality as she shook her head back and forth, with the entirety of Jeff’s cock down her throat…More of Sarah’s insane tongue flicking and fluttering…Now it was rolling and kneading…Now it was back to flicking at that inhuman pace…Her huge hand engulfing Jeff's entire face...Fountains of cum…Shrieks…Squeals…Growls…Moans…Howls…it was all coalescing together…all happening so fast…each clip building, building, building on top of the previous one, in rapid succession…and all propelled by the relentless drive of the background music and the deadpan, artificially-enhanced female voice delivering the spoken-word lyrics. 

Carl didn’t know how many times he came. His brain was burning in lakes of fire he had never dreamed existed. He finally just fell back on his bed, passing into a state of semi-consciousness. When he came to a bit later, his computer screen had gone dark. The back of the screen was covered in his partially-dried cum. Carl closed his laptop and felt a surge of terrible emotion. He put his head in his hands and wept. 

But then, after a while, he got up, went to the bathroom, and got some toilet paper, cleaning his laptop off. He wouldn’t call Jen right now. He would let her have her fun at the cabin with her friends. But when she came back the next day, she had to know.

 

Chapter End Notes:

This story is up to Chapter 46 on my Patreon, which you can join here for access, as well as access to dozens of my other stories: https://www.patreon.com/joycejulep