- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Pre-Context: Ahsoka Tano and Luminara Unduli fight Asajj Ventress in Season 1 Episode 9, The Clone Wars. Ventress defeats the two girls and escapes with Nute Gunray. After speaking to Anakin and Yoda, Ahsoka and Luminara say their goodbyes.

“I guess this is goodbye for now.” Ahsoka said to the Jedi Master.

“I owe you my life, Ahsoka.” Luminara replied sincerely.  

“Protecting a Jedi Master is the role of a Padawan.” She added swiftly.  

“And teaching is usually the role of the Master. Master Skywalker should be proud. Fair well.” The Master said walking away. 

Ahsoka admired her idol as the woman walked away. She wished that Luminara could stay a little longer. The Jedi Master was very well known and respected, there was so much that could be learned if she stayed. However, little did she know, as Luminara walked away, the woman had changed her mind. She decided to stay one more night. Ahsoka returned to her room where she wasn’t expecting company.  

“What a day.” She said to herself. 

She then pulled out a locked box and set it on her bed. Inside was a special device that she paid her life savings in order to get. She took it out and held the round device close to her chest.  

“Anakin will be the first to use this. I can’t wait until the day when he’s my tiny.” Ahsoka said dreamy-eyed.  

The young Padawan had a dark secret that she kept from the world. She acquired a shrinking device from the black market that she hoped to one day use on Anakin. Her secret fetish was to own her own tiny and be its master. Who better than Skywalker himself. So powerful, yet too small to use it.  

“I can almost feel him squirming around inside me now. Mhmm.” Ahsoka said squeezing her genitals and imagining a tiny person in there.  

Reality then kicked back in and she sighed. She placed the device back on the bed and went into the kitchen to make some food. Meanwhile, Luminara had planned to surprise the Padawan at her room. The woman decided to use the night to hang out with Ahsoka and tell her some stories from her past. After all, the young girl saved her life, it was the least she could do. As Luminara arrived to the room, she noticed the door was slightly ajar. Her senses kicked in and gave her a bad feeling. Something wasn’t normal, it was like there was bad energy in the air. She decided to let herself in without saying a word. The shrinking device immediately caught her eye as she had never seen anything like it before. She carefully stepped over some laundry and snuck over to the bed. Luminara carefully picked it up and started examining it. Her bad feeling was defiantly coming from this device, but she didn’t understand why. Suddenly, Ahsoka turned on her blender and the loud sound caused the woman to fumble her hands. A bright green flash lit up Luminara as she tossed the device back to the bed. Her heart was pounding. 

“What was that?” She whispered to herself.  

Her body started to tingle and she felt tired and weak. She examined her clothing as they started getting bigger. In fact, the whole room was getting bigger. Eventually, her clothing had fallen off leaving her completely naked. She stumbled backward and landed in some of Ahsoka’s clothes. She kept shrinking until she was only an inch tall. Ahsoka returned to her bedroom drinking her smoothie.  

“Ahsoka! I’m down here!” Luminara yelled. 

Ahsoka couldn’t hear the shrunken woman’s cries from that far away. She finished her drink and then stripped down naked. She walked over to where Luminara was and stood directly above her. The Jedi Master was in utter shock to be underneath her completely nude Padawan friend. The woman looked to her surroundings and then realized that she was laying in the middle of the girl’s underwear. Ahsoka’s legs were spread on either side as she bent over and raised her panties.  

“No, Ahsoka! I’m right here, don’…..” Luminara helplessly cried out as she smacked face-first into the girl’s tight pussy.  

Ahsoka didn’t notice anything abnormal as she continued getting dressed from the clothing on the floor. The clothes weren’t exactly the cleanest, but she was planning on training and sweating anyway, so it didn’t matter. As soon as she was ready to go, she grabbed her keys and left her room. She wasn’t happy with losing to Ventress so easily so she decided to practice some skills and moves before bed. The young girl never stopped moving which never gave Luminara a chance to escape. The woman was tightly pressed up against Ahsoka’s lips and each step pulled her in closer. She had to admit that the warmth felt amazing on her bare skin. And the aroma, it was intoxicating. The young spirit had a very strong sweet smell that went straight for her hormones. Luminara was straight, but that couldn’t stop her hormones from turning her on. She could feel herself getting wet while being face to face with the Padawan’s pussy.  

“Ventress! You are no match for a Jedi Master like myself. Surrender!” Ahsoka talked to herself, pretending that she was in a rematch and also a lot stronger than before.  

The girl began jumping through the air and flipping to dodge the attacks. She leaped from one side of the room to the other, pretending to be in a lightsaber battle. She continued this for about 10 minutes until she started noticing that some skills were becoming a little sloppy. There was this strange sensation coming from her private region that was distracting her. At this point, she was covered in sweat and breathing heavily. 

“Mhmmm.” She released a moan from the back of her throat unaware of what was actually going on.  

Ahsoka had been heavily breathing and grunting, but this one actually formed into a moan. It caught her off guard as she started focusing on what may have caused it. The more she focused on it, the more turned on she became. She badly wanted to go back to her room but her legs were quivering from the increasing pleasure... Continued in link below

 

Chapter End Notes:

Read the rest of this chapter exclusively on my Patreon! 

Here's the link to a picture of Ahsoka masturbating with Luminara 

https://www.patreon.com/posts/ahsoka-tanos-33568548

 

Chapter 2 is out! Read both chapters here! https://www.patreon.com/posts/41904305

 

On top of that chapter, with pledging, you also get full chapters of Moana from MoanaPenny from Big Bang TheoryRaven from Teen Titans, Clover from Totally SpiesElsa from Frozen, Ravin part 2 from Teen Titan, Claire Dearing from Jurassic World, Usagi Tsukino from Sailor Moon, Elizabeth Liones from Seven Deadly Sins, Katniss Everdeen from Hunger Games, Ahsoka from Clone Wars, Yennefer from The Witcher, Elsa from Frozen 2, Fiona from Shameless, Black Widow 2 from Avengers, Mavis from Hotel Transylvania, Elizabeth Liones 2 from Seven Deadly Sins, Annie Leonhart from Attack on Titan, Summer from Rick and Morty, Family Incest from Honey I shrunk the Kids, Sinon from Sword Art Online, Unaware Sister from Covid 19 Cure, Young Innocence from Laura and Zoey, Ahsoka Tano 2 from Clone Wars, and a new one every month!

You also get voting access for my original story and early releases. 

It's a fricken good deal if you ask me. So much content. Check it out!