- Text Size +

Having been placed on the carpet floor Grant's one inch tall figure felt dwarfed by Anna's immaculate feet. While her stature towered over him like a colossal monument. Bending his neck to stare upwards Anna's face was partly obscured by her twin mountain's of flesh and long brown hair. Unease stirring within his gut made this sight more real than life at least for a moment.

 

"One" Anna's voice boomed as she began to count.

 

Remembering their game of hide and seek Grant booked it. He only had until she got to sixty after all. Still while tumbling over carpet fibers Grant wondered how she could want to play a game after seeing a bloody mass murder. If Anna didn't rescue his life Grant would have dared question her at this point. He struggled putting the horror of that gut twisting school massacre behind him while heading under his bed.

 

"Two" Anna's voice cheered.

 

Struggling though rough carpet fibers Grant picked his speed up realizing Anna counted to 30 in no time flat. Every single number she announced brightened her tone ever higher until Grant barely reaching the supporting leg of his own bed heard a booming shout declare sixty. Managing to get behind an old toy car Grant watched as Anna got down on her knees followed by her soft hands.

 

Anna took deep breath's as her body inflated and deflated noticeably in nearly heaving manner. While her sharp acute pupils fluctuated. Having pulled her shirt up Anna exposed her flat bare abdomen pierced with a tiny sliver ring. And showed off her work put into maintaining an ideal weight. Work her stomach was now protesting with growls and rumbles.

 

Trembling with excitement over her game beginning Anna playfully clawed the carpet with her nails. Having scanned the floor with her giant looming chocolate orbs Anna swallowed while grinning and widening her eye's before she teased, "You better hide well Grant I'm a very naughty kitty and who knows what's gonna happen if I catch you."

 

Something about her tone gave him chills. It defensibly sounded really hot, but Grant worried for her state of mind. Being this playful after seeing that horror couldn't be normal. Or so Grant pondered. Seeing her turn away Grant went deeper under the bed fearful she might catch him too easily where he was. Before long Grant's instinct proved correct as Anna's prowl led her to sticking her cute massive face peeking under the bed while a giant hand dove in blind feeling it's way around.

 

Darkness provided by his bed above covered Grant well from the giant prying eye's filled with desire of his friend. Those beautiful chocolate eye's lingered over him as she licked her lips moaning. Anna wasn't acting like herself in the slightest. Grant played it up to how fucked up seeing that mass shrinking was, but a fear deep in his gut nudged him. Navigating the old toy's and other junk under his bed Grant tripped over a fallen plastic green trooper. Dazed momentarily Grant couldn't believe this was still here. He really should have cleaned under here, but then again it's not everyday you hide under your own bed to avoid capture from your colossal friend. Making this even worse her giant hand was really getting close. Grabbing object's and pushing them away causally despite being much bigger than himself at the moment. Then just when Grant felt a massive finger poke him the entire hand pulled back. Anna turned her body looking elsewhere for what she readily sought after.

 

Peeking around the book shelf Anna began feeling impatient. Using her long light blue finger nails she scratched the wooden base. Panting Anna teased, "Kitty will find you little mousy."

 

At first Anna simply kept looking around the room on all four's, but impatience led her to knocking over a stack of video games on the floor. Digging though objects shattered on the carpet near the TV left Anna's fine tight ass on full display for Grant to see as he dared come out peeking from where he was hidden. Leaning out from under his bed Grant watched as she rocked her body in sync with a sweeping motion while seeking him.

 

Frustration nearly surfaced again for Anna until a dirty naughty impulse washed over her. Laying upon her back on soft carpet in the middle of the bedroom Anna pulled her pant's down over her knees before kicking them away. Revealing pitch black underwear Anna crested down her stomach rubbing the smooth flat surface before sticking her hand down between her clean shaven legs. Pleasuring herself Anna moaned, "Kitty needs you inside her so bad. I need you Grant. I can't control this monster any more."

 

Getting a clear front row seat to his giant hot best friend masturbating blew Grant's mind. People that said porn ruined wanting sex in this case were fucking nut cases. Grant really wanted to fuck her brain's out even if he was only an inch tall. Consumed in burning horny thought's Grant ran out from under his bed toward Anna mindlessly. The power of thirst was very real in this moment.

 

Noticing Grant from the corner of her watchful eye Anna easily rolled over and then single handedly grabbed him in a quick effortless motion. Just like that she had Grant. Just like that a wide grin spread across her cute face. Just like that the game was over. Giggling Anna teased, "Running out to a kitty like that proves you were meant to go deep inside me."

 

Watching as she licked her chops Grant felt uneasy. Being within her grip once more snapped enough of his perverted mind back to reality that her behavior scared him. Struggling to bring forth words Grant asked, "Why do you.......want me inside you?"

 

"Don't all kitty's want mice silly?" Anna smirked giving him a quick lick while her eye's widened.

 

Rubbed wrong by the remark Grant shouted, "Quit with the kitty shit Anna! Just tell me like a human being!"

 

"Ow shoot you tasty kill joy." Anna pouted before she then climbed onto the bed laying on her back once more.

 

Dangled over her cute yet intimidating huge face Grant said "Anna please be for real and just tell me what's going on here."

 

Arching her arm over Anna pressed Grant's tiny body against her exposed belly. Panting she took a deep breath and swallowed moaning in delight of her thought's. Anna trembled just thinking of her next words. Anna's legs squirmed along with her rocking hip as passions fire consumed her. Her mind raced while swiping her fingers across her bangs and wiping away sweat from her forehead.

 

Finally confessing Anna explained, "I've always wanted to be a mermaid. They are such beautiful creature's far superior to us. When my parent's first mistakenly let me watch the news of a mermaid eating someone they thought I would be scared. That I would get nightmare's, but at six years old I felt butterflies watching a person get swallowed whole by a mermaid. I loved mermaids so much that I pretended I was one in my room all the time. I especially remember ten years ago you asking me to pretend I was a hungry mermaid on the beach while placing candy's on a towel. You told me those were people running away from my stomach. I ate so much candy it made me very sick afterwards. It just felt so good to picture the real thing happening that I couldn't stop. I didn't understand what this feeling was for years. Until watching a video online of a mermaid swallowing a poor man alive when I felt wet enough to masturbate for the very first time. The next day I cried so much realizing what my needs were and screaming I wasn't a monster. Then mass shrinking's began happening around the world. I knew if I went for help people would want me dead and I'd be in some fucking loony bin forever. It's awful, but I can not help it. I need this Grant! Kitty needs this! Kitty need's to feel you going down her wet throat and into her very hungry stomach!"

 

Almost to punctuate her statement a deep growl came from the depth's of her belly. Being plucked by her fingers Grant soon once more was staring at her face. Looking right into her eye's as he saw the light fade. Anna's mind was clearly warped by her desires. Frightened by this Grant yelled, "What the hell Anna you are my best friend! How could you think of eating me!"

 

"Kitty got the munches after skipping lunch and besides you will come back out just fine." Anna giggled.

 

Thinking on her words scared Grant and caused him to question as he asked, "W-Why did you skip lunch?"

 

"To keep my weight in check and because it gets me horny." Anna quipped, "It also just so happens that now I can keep you warm and safe deep inside me."

 

Grant had little doubt he would be warm, but safe on the other hand is the last word he would ever use for being in a stomach. That's where food goes to be fucking melted by acid Grant thought as he yelled, "NO ANNA, YOUR STOMACH IS FUCKING DANGEROUS!"

 

"Aw come onnnnnnn.........Please trust Kitty will let you out mousy." Anna replied with a big smile displaying her set of perfect white teeth.

 

"No way Anna! That's where food goes damn it!" Grant shouted back

 

Pressing Grant against her neck Anna swallowed before she teased, "Mice are kitty food silly!"

 

Being lifted back up Grant peered into a pink dark abyss threatening his existence with consumption. It dripped wet in envy of what it did not yet have. While sparkling eye's gazed upon him quite hungrily. She was a naughty girl waiting for her cherry to pop in and to swallow all his seed along with everything else that came with it. That being his whole fucking body.

 

Breathing heavily Anna stood up carefully. Then she pressed Grant's body onto her neck once more and traced down with him between her fingers as she explained, "Kitty needs to gulp little mousy down and invite him into her tummy. I'll be just like a fun waterside mousy! Then in my rumbling tummy you can explore the dark and find the gum I swallow. Riding on that wad of gum you could make it though all the way until kitty needs the litter box!"

 

Watching as Anna slapped her ass and then causally tore open a gum pack Grant felt ill beyond words. She couldn't be that stupid he thought. Did Anna lose her mind Grant panicked as fear chilled his bones. Kicking against her neck in vain Grant screamed, "NO! NO! NO! I WILL FUCKING DIE IF YOU DO THAT ANNA! I AM A FUCKING HUMAN NOT A MOUSE! SNAP OUT OF IT! EATING ME MAKES YOU A FUCKING CANNIBAL!"

 

Meanwhile Grant's younger sister other wise known as Raven waved off a friend that dropped her off at home. It was very lucky she didn't need to wait upon her parent's to come get her after that mass shrinking. Getting released from her all girl private school early would have been a blessing sans the part of mass murder happening at Grant's school. Raven however thought her brother surely was just sitting up in his room blasting away at some video game and ignoring her text. Upon entering the house Raven decided he was going to have an ear full since their parent's needed to remain at work. After all it wasn't her fault she couldn't drive yet and needed someone to drive her home.

 

Stumping up the stair's Raven mumbled and then pouted while her frustrated expression grew hearing the muffled voice of Anna behind the bedroom door. Ready to unleash a young woman's fury worse than hell Raven without a second thought shoved Grant's bedroom door wide open. A mic drop moment displayed itself before her as Grant was a tiny being dangled over Anna's open jaw.

 

A storm of thought's rampaged her mind as Raven yelled, "What the hell is this! What the fuck happened to my brother Anna!"

 

"HELP! SHE WANTS TO EAT ME!" Grant screamed upon hearing Raven's voice.

 

Stomping over to where Anna stood Raven's eye's widened in shock once she witnessed Grant disappear into the pink abyss. Grabbing Anna from behind Raven began choking her and demanded, "Let my brother out you fucking bitch!"

 

Trapped in the mouth of who he once called his best friend Grant clawed and kicked with every last bit of muscle he could. Getting out was the only thought on his mind as saliva covered him and oppressive heat made each breath heavy like bricks and foul like rotten eggs. In moment's his whole body rolled over toward an opening and then just when he slipped in everything shifted again. Before Grant even had the chance to scream a blast of air followed with bellowing coughing and once more Grant saw the light. Then Grant had to endure landing on his soft bed and being coughed on by Anna while Raven kept choking her. Dazed looking around his room Grant watched as two beautiful girls towering over him fought each other.

 

Shoving away the crazy girl Raven quickly snatched Grant and stuffed him into her bra without a second thought. Right now she cared not how immodest that might be. She was getting Grant the hell away from this would be insane killer.

 

"Wait, I need him! He would have been fine!" Anna shouted while rushing toward Raven.

 

Slamming the bedroom door behind her Raven quickly left the house. Looking around for help Raven found no enforcers of the law to call upon. Not waiting around Raven ran barefoot on the hot sidewalk and cursed the fact she didn't at least put shoes on. Thankfully a passing cloud had mercy on her and cooled the air enough to make the sprint toward the beach a manageable one. Glancing back Raven saw Anna closing the gap between them as she got into her stride.

 

Keeping this up was hell on Raven as she wasn't a runner like Anna. In this situation Raven didn't think wining a fight could be done. The only advantage she had last time was striking first. Now that Anna is ready to put down Raven feared being caught. She didn't want her brother to become shit for some crazed bitch. It was just unbelievable to Raven that Anna of all people had such a horrific passion.

 

Finally coming across people Raven began yelling for help as Anna kept chasing them even down the ramp and onto the sand of this beach. Running over a mile was enough to get Raven cursing the day hackers released shrinking tech onto the world. The pain inflicted on her lungs and feet caused Raven to stop near a group of people. Heaving while struggling to catch her breath Raven felt sick. Then people fled as she felt Anna grab her.

 

Rising from the ocean Maris easily spotted Raven and sensed Grant's presence via electromagnetic waves. Playfully she easily grabbed both Raven and Anna with one hand. Then in short order Maris plucked Anna into her other hand separating them both. This of course frightened the beach going human's quite readily and led to an exodus around her.

 

"It was awful Maris!" Raven shouted, "Grant shrunk! Anna fucking tried to eat him! I ran down here to get him away from her!"

 

"No that's not true!" Anna pleaded, "I-I was just messing around."

 

Backing herself into the ocean Maris replied, "Let's go out for a bit and settle this matter privately."

 

Those watching from the beach stood in horror and wondered if those souls being carried away were doomed. They all knew reporting to the government could be done, but won't save those girls. Once a mermaid takes a human only by their own mercy will life be spared. One elderly man standing on the pier yelled, "May God have mercy on your souls! Because you girls are fucked!"

 

Swimming out to sea Maris sternly glared at little Anna struggling within her grip. Their shouting meant nothing to her at the moment as blood boiled though her veins. Before long Maris found an island small in land area uninhabited by human beings. Dragging herself onto the beach Maris carefully placed Raven on the grainy hot shoreline. Then while giving a smirk Maris gloated, "I'm hungry for a helping of poetic justice little bitch."

 

Thrashing Anna screamed, "NO! Let me go! Let me go home!"

 

Grant tiny and helpless wedged in his younger sister's breast looked up in awe of Maris as she began playing with the girl. With the friend that wanted to eat him. A chill however ran down his spine watching Maris dangling Anna over her open mouth. He never once witnessed Maris eat a human being and thought she wasn't allowed to do it. Shock of this unfolding before him compelled Grant to yell, "No Maris stop it! Eating people isn't you!"

 

Maris though microscopic hairs across her body picked up electromagnetic waves and reconstructed the faint pitiful voice of shrunken Grant inside her mind. She understood him clearly and responded, "Grant this bitch almost killed you. I can't just let her go now. She deserves this!"

 

Raven then butting in asked, "But what about the government agreement not to eat people?"

 

Maris simply replied, "They are powerless to stop me out here."

 

Grant's shock only increased at the candor Maris had about the whole affair. He wasn't even sure if Maris would hear him or not, but the fact she did and wants to kill Anna made him uneasy. Begging and pleading Grant yelled, "Please Maris stop! Humans aren't food! Let the government punish her!"

 

"But humans are mermaid food!" Maris resounded patting her growling belly, "I mean really Grant, this little shitty bitch of all people needs to learn the joy of what being eaten feels like!"

 

Raven trembled in fear of those words as she didn't think Maris ate humans or at least not before. Watching Anna be dropped into the mouth of a cute mermaid Raven stuffed Grant deep into her bosom least he witness the horror about to unfold. Raven then felt a stirring in her gut as she blushed in expression stared at Maris sucking upon her prey. The struggles of Grant attempting to climb out of her bra only exacerbated the curious bizarre stir Raven felt. On impulse Raven played with her breast and smothered Grant with them until his struggles weakened.

 

Meanwhile in the wet pink cave of an enraged mermaid Anna clawed her way toward soft ajar lips. Panic for her very life meant no shred of effort was spared. She just couldn't die yet. Not before her life really got started. It just wasn't fair to be on the edge of death's reckoning when she had been so very close to living out her wet dream.

 

Then managing to stick her arm though and feel cool air wash between her fingers Anna had a glimmer of relief. Digging her long finger nails into the moist flesh Anna clawed and kicked against a damp slick tongue now pressing her whole body against the roof of her predator's mouth. Screaming for help impulsively fell on uncaring ears as Anna then got sucked back in deeper. That feeling of cool air washing over her arm vanished and once more her entire body thrashed in the living damp pink cavern.

 

Fear however wasn't Anna's only emotion as her gut stirred with arousal. She desperately wanted to live, but knowing she was powerless. Knowing she couldn't escape becoming food made Anna wet. Being the predator was her dream, but this was a close second. Coughing in the sloppy darkness Anna began humping the slick wet tongue while fingering herself. As her arousal built up predator and pray together moaned.

 

Light then poured in as the mermaid parted her lips enough for Anna to see Raven below. Taking deep breath's with the sight of herself being exposed as so utterly helpless caused Anna to lose reason. This was intoxicating and just like how she pictured being prey would be like. It mattered not who saw her though because Anna wasn't going to stop humping until she came. As her dirty horny mind was consumed with burning passion Anna gasped, "Swallow me Goddess!"

 

Fear pierced Anna's heart a moment later as her lizard brain panicked in complete terror of death. Pumped full of adrenaline she clawed and kicked right before the massive lips sealed her in. Then a powerful irresistible suction dragged her toward the gurgling entrance to the waiting throat. Suddenly feeling her legs squeezed in the pitch darkness by wet crushing flesh Anna yelled, "NO! I want to live!"

 

Raven seeing the bulge in Maris's cheek get replaced by an expanding throat chilled her. She couldn't believe how powerless Anna was to struggle against her fate as the mermaids neck hardly flexed in light of Anna's desperate yet vain fight to survive. However Raven couldn't pity that girl after she tried eating her brother. It just had to be proof karma exist or at least cast a shade of doubt on the naysayers.

 

Feeling her energetic snack hit the spot in the boiling pit of her stomach Maris burped. Laughing Maris petting her belly then proudly resounded, "You asked for this foolish bitch. So I hope you enjoy my cozy acid spa for life."