- Text Size +
Story Notes:

It's time to take a peek back at Meredith and her little boyfriend from Unexpected Reaction.

Frantically I looked side to side and found my way blocked by a pair of pillows taller than prison walls that I had no chance of climbing.  Behind me the cavernous gap between mattress and headboard offered a long drop into darkness should I slip into it.  A tremendous wall of shapely flesh had driven me here and was now boxing me in.  Above, the room’s dim light cast shadows over an attractive face framed by long, chestnut brown hair with large, expressive brown eyes.  Hot air rushed from her rounded nose, blasting my naked body, and her full cheeks were dimpled with a sly grin.

 

“Nowhere to go, little man,” she purred, hunger evident in her eyes.  Her voice was deep and amplified by her immense size, with a velvety undertone that lingered once my bones recovered.  “You’re entirely at my mercy, and I’m not feeling too merciful right now.”

 

“Please, no!” I begged.  Her face drew closer as I pleaded, and her tongue purposefully slid over her narrow lips, leaving behind a thin film of saliva.  “I’ll do whatever you want, just don’t hurt me!”

 

She laughed, a series of low booms that made my insides tremble.  “I may play with my food, but I don’t negotiate with it,” she said, then parted her mouth slightly.  Past her lips I saw rows of straight white teeth and an enormous pink tongue laid flat.  It continued slowly encroaching on me, and I took an involuntary step back toward the precipice.  Even though there was no way I’d be able to outrun someone so much larger than me, my survival instincts told me that I had to try.

 

Suddenly she shot forward, and my survival instincts were useless.  Her lips engulfed me and clamped around my legs, then she leaned her head back.  With a single finger she pressed on my feet, pushing me the rest of the way into her mouth.  I landed face-down on her tongue, and before I got settled she slammed it against the roof of her mouth, sandwiching me between two walls of tissue.  Slowly she dragged her tongue back toward her gullet, raking me across the ridges of her palate.

 

The tongue accelerated and began sliding back and forth rapidly, forming around my body each time it moved.  All the motion, lubrication, and friction caused my dick to get erect, and each time her tongue moved over me it became more engorged.  Gradually it pumped faster, and I felt my body start tingling.  Her tongue kept moving, and soon I could no longer hold it back.  I came, gushing semen on her tongue, drawing a thin line on it as it continued moving.  My cock twitched, spurting out more on the enormous tentacle until I was dry, and kept trying each time her tongue moved even though there was nothing to give.

 

Rivulets of saliva gushed past me, washing my jizz toward her gullet while the tongue held me in place.  A tremendous roar of satisfaction filled the chamber, and with a schlorp her gullet opened, dropping my semen down it.  Her tongue dropped, allowing me some freedom, but a pair of digits clamped around my feet before I could move.  She dragged me out of her mouth and laid me down on a pillow before her gaze.  With some of the pillowcase’s loose fabric she dabbed me dry.  Briefly she giggled at my predicament, a strangely enticing sound that I wished could have lasted longer.

 

“I’ll never get tired of that, Meredith,” I said in the throes of post-coital bliss.  “Everything from you chasing me down to gobbling me up was magnificent.”

 

“I bet you didn’t mind the blowjob either, small fry,” she teased, then let out a sigh.  “All those women out there sucking dicks, and they’ll never know the joy of sucking on the entire man.  I feel a little bad for them, you know?”  Meredith gave me a single, gentle stroke with an index finger, then let it linger on me like a blanket.  “They can’t experience the rush of power I get when I feel you squirming around on my tongue.”

 

“And those men won’t know how great it feels to be sucked on, or to look up at their girlfriend’s lips poised and ready to devour you,” I continued, “but don’t pity them for their ignorance.  Think of it as something that makes what we have just that much more special.”

 

“You always know the perfect thing to say, pipsqueak,” Meredith replied, grinning.  “That’s what keeps me from swallowing you.”  I had regularly been spending time in Meredith’s mouth, and though I was yet to end up in her stomach I had not ruled it out.  That way there would always be the spark of fatal excitement between us.

 

Meredith and I had been dating for the past two months, one of the most bizarre and pleasant twists of fate, and probably the strangest couple in our senior class, though we were not sure if anyone else even knew we were together.  We decided that the first time she shrank me should be our anniversary, even though she had only done it as a way to more effectively bully me.   Now we were coming out of winter break, and despite spending most days shrunken in her room we were far from tired of each other.  Besides, having to be regular sized again for a whole day of school sounded dreadful in comparison to spending it in Meredith’s palm.

 

“Hey, I’ve been thinking about something,” I announced.

 

“Oh yeah?  What’s that?” she asked.  Meredith nuzzled her face into the pillow, deepening the crater enough that the only thing keeping me in place was the tip of Meredith’s finger.

 

“Have you considered making me other sizes?”  She looked at my quizzically, so I elaborated.  “Don’t get me wrong, I like being this size!  But different sizes have different possibilities.  Like, if I were bigger you could grip me with your whole hand, and if I were smaller I could get stuck in your lip gloss.  It might be fun to explore the possibilities, is all.”

 

“Hm, I’ll think about it,” she cooed.  “But I have my own ideas for how I can have fun with you.”

 

“Such as?”

 

“That’s for me to know and for you to find out, now isn’t it?” she shot back, and gave me a light nudge.  “Now come on, let’s get you into your jar so we don’t have another close call.”  She was referring to an incident last week when she rolled over and trapped me beneath her cheek.  I had narrowly avoided suffocating by worming my way toward the nearest edge and opening a narrow airway.

 

Her thumb joined her forefinger to grasp me, and there was a loud scrape when she pulled the jar off her nightstand.  Meredith moved me slowly, well aware of how rapid movement in her hands made me feel, and held me above the jar’s opening.  She sank her fingers into the jar, bringing me to the glass bottom before releasing me.  Carefully she twisted the lid onto it, three wide holes poked through the metal with an ice pick, then lowered it onto the ground beside her bed.  We had decided that was the best solution: not only was it the least likely to be hit by a sudden spasm there, but I would wake up to see her towering over me, acting unaware that I even existed.

 

I crawled into the makeshift bed she provided for me, in reality just a cotton ball and a square of wool she had cut out from one of her socks.  She initially planned to give me a proper place to sleep, but the mattress was surprisingly comfortable, and I enjoyed curling up beneath her scent every night.  Soon the air was filled with the slow, deep roar of her snoring, and I fell asleep soon after.


The next day, just when we had broken for lunch, I pulled my locker open only to have a hand swing in from behind me and slam it shut.  I turned and saw Meredith looming over me, glowing like a cat who had just caught a mouse.  With her other hand she shoved me back into the wall of lockers, then stepped into the empty space that moving me had opened.  She slammed that hand against the bank of lockers beside me, making a loud crash that demanded my attention.  I looked up and saw how much she towered over me while gazing down at me hungrily.

 

“Trying to get by without saying hi, little guy?” she asked, sliding forward to come in contact with my body.  “I’m disappointed.  After the last ten years I figured you’d at least come to me to offer tribute!”  She leaned in until her lips brushed my ears and whispered, “You smell really good, little guy.  Now act like I just made some unreasonable demand that you can deny without undermining my power over you.”  Meredith pulled back so she could glare down at me, allowing me some freedom with what I could do.

 

“I’m really sorry, Meredith!” I shouted.  “It’s just, I don’t think my pants would fit you!  “How about instead I have lunch with you all this week?  I’ll do whatever you want there, just let me have a little bit of dignity.”

 

“Fine,” she growled.  “I’ll take your lunches for the next week instead of your pants today.  Tomorrow afternoon you’ll wish you had just brought some shorts to cover you for today.  Maybe if you didn’t aggressively avoid gym class you’d have some.”  She leaned back in until her lips were mere millimeters from my nose.  “Not like you need lunches when you’re an inch tall, but I’ll give you a fry to tide you over.”  Meredith pulled back so she could glare down at me smugly.

 

“This starts today.  I’ll see you in fifteen minutes then, right?” she challenged, and I nodded fervently.  “Good.  You better not be late, or else.”  She pounded the locker bank one more time before turning away and striding toward the cafeteria.  I exhaled deeply, giving me ample time to watch her leave without raising suspicion.

 

I could revisit my locker later, so I stepped out to rejoin the flow of traffic.  Halfway through my first stride, however, I bumped into a firm barrier.  Reflexively I stepped back, and found I was eye level with a woman’s chest.  A firm hand grabbed my shoulder when I tried to step back, holding me in place.  Nervously I looked up at the wall of a woman I had encountered, trying to make sense between her and my expectations.

 

The towering woman scoffed as soon as she noticed me.  “What the actual fuck?” she shouted.  Her blue eyes blazed with a fury I hadn’t seen before, and her wavy blond hair bounced to emphasize each syllable.  Her T-shirt was a generic jersey, too small for her enormous frame, and her pair of tight jeans was too short to cover her bootlaces.  “Why don’t you watch where you’re going, you little freak?”

 

“Uh, I’m really sorry,” I said, trying to back away.  Her grip kept me firmly in place, however, and I was going nowhere without her permission.  Looking into her eyes was unnerving, so I picked a ceiling tile above her ear and focused on it.  That seemed to annoy her even more, and she loudly exhaled when I broke eye contact.  “Could you let me go now?”

 

“No.”  She squeezed my shoulder tighter, to the point that it began to hurt, then suddenly let go.  In a flash she bent her knees and grabbed me by the armpits, then hoisted me into the air.  Without any visible strain she lifted me to eye level, then spun and slammed me into the wall of lockers with a bang.  Every eye in the hallway turned when my head hit metal, and for a moment stars danced in my vision before giving way to furious blue eyes.

 

She stepped closer until our noses almost touched and I had a chance to study her face up close.  There was nothing playful about her expression, not even a hint that she was enjoying this, unlike all those times Meredith did this to me.  “You just messed up big time, little man,” she hissed.  My feet dangled helplessly above the floor, making any sort of escape impossible.  “I’ve had a real shit of a year already and you just piled on it, and I can break you in half if I want to.”

 

“And what the fuck do you think you’re doing?” a voice shouted in the silence.  The crowd parted, and Meredith stormed through the opening.  “That is my property you’ve got there, bitch, so let him go!”  She continued toward the angry blond and looked ready to fight if need be.

 

The blond let me go and I dropped to the floor, stumbling when I landed.  She reached out and grabbed Meredith by the front of her shirt and dragged her close, taking her off-guard.  “What’re you gonna do about it?” she challenged.  Meredith’s eyes were wide while she regarded her assailant, realizing that she may have gotten herself in over her head.

 

Literally-speaking, she had.  When I was sized right to go out, Meredith stood a head taller than me.  This new girl was a head taller than Meredith.  No doubt she felt the same animal fear I used to when she would do this to me, small and helpless and at someone else’s mercy.  The blond looked down at her and smiled for a change, which only made Meredith look more nervous.

 

“I think I’ve made my point,” she declared, then rotated her arm so Meredith crashed into me.  As we laid there in a pile she looked down at us smugly and snorted, giving a little nod.  “Next time you want to get involved with me, remember this and don’t.”  She gave one last chortle and walked away, her point made.

 

The other students followed her for a moment before going about their business, leaving Meredith and I in peace.  She got off me and stood, and in case anyone was watching glared down at me while I dragged myself to my feet.  Meredith placed a hand on my chest and shoved me back into the wall, pressing hard enough to keep me still.

 

“You okay, little guy?” she asked.  Her teeth were bared as though she were angry, but I saw the concern in her eyes.  “I came as soon as I heard trouble, but it looked like she was really hurting you.”

 

“I’m fine,” I assured her, making weak attempts to get away from her that I knew would fail.  “It wasn’t much worse than anything you’ve done to me before, and it’s nothing a few seconds in your mouth won’t make better.”  Both of us decided to ignore the implications right on top of that statement.  “Who the hell was that, anyway?  I think I would’ve noticed someone like that walking around before now.”

 

“That was Tanisha Kraus,” Meredith began.  “Her dad’s a colonel in the Army or something and had to move here from Alaska last month, and this was the only school she could get into on such short notice.  From the look of it, she’s not handling it too well.  You better look out: she’s apparently an overachiever like you and might be in a couple of your classes.”

 

“That’s just what I need,” I moaned.  “Some giant woman with a chip on her shoulder and a strong interest in me.”

 

“Hey now!” Meredith protested, slapping me weakly with her other hand.  “Don’t you go get all googly-eyed over her, especially not while I’m standing right here!  There’s a good chance you’ll end up in her food or chair if you do.”

 

“Don’t worry about that,” I said.  “She may be big, but I don’t think she’s quite big enough to fit me in her mouth.  And if she were, there’s a very real chance she’d chew.”

 

“What if she can shrink you too?”

 

“Then she’d shrink me, put me in her mouth, and chew,” I answered.  “I saw her eyes, there was no joy or pleasure in them.  Just malice and hate.  If she knew how to shrink people, I don’t think we’d be standing here right now.  And besides, she wouldn’t be nearly as fun a giantess as you are.  She’d probably demand I worship her as a goddess or something, and I’m not really into that.”

 

“Well, at least I’m fun.”  Meredith acted dejected and flicked my forehead, then clenched her fingers on my shirt.  “Now come on, let’s go get lunch before you become part of it for someone.”  She walked toward the cafeteria, dragging me along with her, and we both cracked a little smile.  

Chapter End Notes:

Thank you for reading, and please leave a review!