- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Sorry this took so long. Hopefully the next chapters will come to me quicker

 

Thank you for all the good reviews!

Rachel got into the driver’s seat of her car and waited for Cassy to open her door and get in. When she did, however, she found that the seat was too far forward and her knees were pressed uncomfortably against the dashboard so Rachel told her to push it back. 

 

“How do I do that”, she asked having never been big enough to need to do this before

 

“There’s a bar under the seat, reach down and pull it up then push back with your legs” Rachel explained and Cassy felt around but said she couldn’t feel anything. 

 

“Hold on”, Carl said jumping off her shoulder and flying down under the seat where he could see Cassy’s hand fumbling around and missing it repeatedly. The sight made him laugh as he remembered how hard it had always been to find that stupid thing when he was big. 

 

He carefully walked over toward the giant hand and tapped on the middle finger to get her attention then lifted it, with most of the weight being taken by Cassy letting him guide her, and pulled her toward the bar. He had to duck when she finally lifted it and pushed back much harder than he was expecting and the seat went flying back just over his head. It was scary when it happened but they laughed about it when he flew up and landed on Cassy’s lap to tell them. With that out of the way, Rachel put the car in gear and began the drive to the mall. 

 

As they rode Carl sat on the seat between Cassy’s legs and listened to the two giant women as they talked about relatively normal things. Rachel insisted that their first stop be to the big department store for something she wanted Cassy to see. They asked Carl if he had any places he wanted to go and he said he wanted to go to the toy store to get a pool for his dollhouse, an idea Cassy loved and said she wished she had thought of doing that when she had the chance.

 

After a short drive they arrived at the mall. Cassy wondered how they should carry Carl around and Rachel suggested he sit on her shoulder and try to hide in her hair but after trying that it didn’t work seem to work too well. Although he wasn’t blatantly visible Rachel noticed that he could be seen with little effort so they tried putting him in the front pocket of Cassy’s shirt. This seemed to work and his small size gave him plenty of room to hide in case anyone was looking too closely.

 

He ducked down while the two giant women made their way to the entrance of the mall, enjoying the light bouncing of Cassy’s breast beneath him. Combined with the rise and fall of her breathing it was very relaxing and he realized he could get used to it. Looking out through the thin fabric of the pocket he could see vague shapes of other people as they entered the mall along with an increase in the brightness from the usual ridiculously bright bulbs these places loved to use. He could hear the two talking but couldn’t make out what they were saying enough to understand so when he couldn’t see anyone directly in front of his giantess ride, he poked his head up and called out, 

 

“So, what’s the plan ladies?” 

 

Cassy looked down toward him but from his current position all he could see was her chin when she answered, 

 

“Rachel wants to stop and look at shoes. She said she saw a pair of boots that would look great on me, they have a six inch heel so I’d be over six feet tall!”

 

Carl looked over and could see Rachel’s cheeks turn bright red as Cassy told him her suggestion. She tried to change the subject but Carl stopped her and said, 

 

“That sounds great! You’ll be a real giant even to other humans”, again the fact that he barely hesitated to refer to humans as a different species than him made him wince a little though not as much as it had before.  Cassy seemed relieved when he said this then asked, 

 

“You’re sure you’ll be ok with this? I mean, my heels alone will be taller than you”

 

“Really” he said, “It’s fine, you’re already a giant to me so a few more inches won’t make a difference. Besides, I need to get adjusted to being smaller than so many things now” he patted the large breast he was resting against as he said that. Cassy didn’t know if he was referring to just her breasts or her whole body in general but she thanked him and the three made their way to the shoe store.

 

The store was busier than Carl would have liked which meant he had to lay low in Cassy’s pocket while she and Rachel did the shopping on their own. A few times when the coast was clear she’d give him a light tap and he’d peek out to see her standing in front of a mirror modeling the latest shoes she had tried on and each time he was stunned by how great she looked and even more so by just how small he was compared to her in the reflection. That, and how hot he looked like this. The shock of the change had worn off by now and he was starting to accept his fate which he was beginning to realize wouldn’t be so bad. He was a beautiful young woman with an amazing girlfriend and magical abilities who wouldn’t grow old or die, life was good. He’d just need to find a way to keep Cassy, and Rachel he realized too, young but he was certain there was a way. Cassy had mentioned something to him back when their roles were reversed so he’d make a point to ask her eventually. 

 

While he was lost in thought he felt Cassy’s huge finger come down on his head and push him down. He was startled by the suddenness but quickly learned it was for the best when he heard the sales girl’s voice ask if they needed any help. She couldn’t have been more than 19 and he could see she was even shorter than Rachel but like everyone now, she was impossible huge to him. 

 

Cassy thanked her and asked if they had a certain boot style, the one he assumed Rachel had suggested, in her size followed by the girl saying she thought so and leaving to get them. He waited for the ok to come back up but the girl returned too quickly and he could feel Cassy’s giant body shift to sit down so she could try them on. After a brief moment of her slipping her feet in then fastening what he assumed were straps based on the sound and his knowledge of what Rachel was into, which made him smile, she was standing once again and he felt the tap to let him know it was ok to come out.

When he poked his head out he noticed that he was higher this time thanks to the height increase from the boots. Even Rachel was a little lower than he was from his spot in the pocket, and he could see she approved of what she saw every bit as much as he did. He was going to have to address this with her, he wasn’t sure how to approach the subject of his giantess best friend being into his even bigger giantess girlfriend but he’d think of something. He knew and trusted both of them enough to know they’d respect him no matter how small he was now. And maybe they even agree to an interesting arrangement for all three of them, something that made him feel really good thinking about. It wouldn’t have been the first time he and Cassy had talked about it but he never brought it up to Rachel knowing she wasn’t into men. Now, however, was a completely different story.

 

He was ripped out of that thought when he was plucked out of Cassy’s pocket by Rachel’s huge fingers. She lowered him onto her palm and said, 

 

“Well?”

 

Realizing he hadn’t been paying attention he replied, 

 

“Well, what?”

 

The two giant woman laughed at his inattentiveness and Cassy spoke, 

 

“The store’s empty now so Rachel is going to put you down near my feet so we can get a video of you walking under the heels of my boots”

 

Before he could answer he was lowered as Rachel knelt down and tilted her hand so he’d slide off then pulled her phone from her purse to record as he walked over toward what to him was an almost 10 foot high column supporting the massive weight of his girlfriend that stretched high above him. He knew they would hold but seeing it this close was still strange so he walked slowly, running his tiny delicate hands over the “walls” as he walked through.

 

“Do some poses”, she suggested as she switched the phone to photo mode

 

Carl did as she requested, leaning back with one leg up against the hell with his head thrown back, something he had seen in many photo shoots and had always loved. After that he held up one hand with a peace sign and winked at the camera followed by a naughty schoolgirl pose with him looking over his shoulder as he bent over in what he hoped was a seductive position. He then kept going toward the end of the “tunnel” he was in. When he reached the other side, Rachel motioned for him to come back which he did and sat in her hand to be brought back up and place in Cassy’s waiting pocket. 

 

”So? How was it? she asked looking down at him again

 

“It was…” paused to think of the words but could only come up with …”weird”

 

“I could imagine” Rachel replied before Cassy, “It must have been amazing to see her so close up like that” 

 

Once again he could tell she was excited and decided to at least start to address the subject, but before he could Cassy noticed the sales girl heading their way and dropped him back into her pocket.

 

“These are great” she told the girl, “I’ll take them”

 

Carl waited in the pocket until the transaction was done and they had left the store before Rachel asked if anyone was hungry. Cassy said she was and Carl, realizing he wasn’t really able to fly around on his own here agreed to go along for the ride. He wasn’t very hungry, he remembered Cassy telling him that fairies could go a long time between meals, but he’d enjoy the company.

 

He sat quietly waiting while the two women ordered their food, Cassy took a small mint from a bowl on one of the counters. She remembered how amazing they tasted to her when she was a fairy and wanted Carl to experience it. After a short wait they found a table in an empty corner of the food court where Carl was able to come out and sit on a pile of napkins in the middle of the table. 

 

Looking up at the massive amount of food surrounding him and knowing that none of it would taste very good to him made Carl feel a small bit of regret but that passed when Cassy placed the mint in front of him and told him to try it. He picked up the tablet sized candy and hesitantly licked it. The instant his tongue hit the surface he felt what was an almost orgasmic pleasure rush through his body. He brought it to his face and took a huge (to him) bite which felt even better. High above he could hear Cassy and Rachel talking but he was so lost in the moment that he couldn’t quite make out what they were saying. He did manage to pick up two words though. Cassy saying, “told you” which made them both laugh.

 

When he was done and finally coming out of his pleasure trance he saw the two giants watching him and suddenly felt embarrassed. He checked his clothes to make sure he hadn’t unconsciously torn them off and was relieved to see he was still fully dressed.

 

“Why didn’t you warn me?” he called up to Cassy, “That was intense!”

 

She just looked down and smiled,

 

“I wasn’t sure if it would affect you the same way and I wanted it to be surprise”

 

“Yeah, it sure was a surprise” Carl said, “How long was I out?”

 

“Not long, about five minutes” Rachel answered then added, “and don’t worry, you didn’t flash us or anything crazy like that but I could tell you were close”

 

That comment reminded Carl of his earlier though and he decided now was a good time for the conversation.

 

“Look Rachel, I know you think this is hot and I’ve been noticing you checking us out, and that’s cool, I definitely want to talk about that more, you know how I’ve always felt about you and that hasn’t changed, but for now can you give us a little space? I’m getting more comfortable with this every day but I still need some more time to adjust. Ok?”

 

He hoped his tone was gentle enough, not realizing that at his size and new voice nothing he said could sound harsh even if he wanted. He could see some tears in Rachel’s eyes as she spoke, 

 

“I-I’m sorry. I just think this is really cool and you know how much I’ve always cared for you, then you started dating Cassy which was weird but I eventually accepted but now here you are no bigger than one of my fingers and with the body of a super hot chick while being carried around by an even hotter chick” he was surprised to find that he winced when she said Cassy was hotter. He didn’t think he cared but apparently that was something else that had changed about him, “and I’m finding myself thinking about things I’d never fantasized about before. And yes, I’m well aware of how you feel about me and now that you’re my type I’m more interested than ever”, she looked at Cassy, worried that what she said would upset her but to her relief Cassy was understanding and said, 

 

“It’s ok. And believe me, I feel the same about you as Carl” she paused, “Well, maybe not exactly the same since he’s known you longer but if you decide to pursue your mutual attraction I would very much like to be a part of it.”

 

Rachel’s eyes lit up at that and she looked back down to Carl,

 

“I’m very sorry if I’m upsetting you. Friends still?”

 

She reached out her index finger which he grasped and shook as much as he could

 

“Of course, we’ll always be friends. But one thing you said needs to be settled right now”

 

“Huh?” Rachel asked, “What’s that?”

 

“You said I’m smaller than your fingers and I’m pretty sure that’s not the case. I’m definitely bigger than at least some of them” 

 

They both laughed at this as Cassy reached in and plucked him out again then stood him in her palm. 

 

“Let’s find out, shall we?” she teased as Rachel placed each finger beside him, which showed that he was taller than all but her ring finger. 

“See?” he said, “I told you!” and they had a good laugh before