- Text Size +

They spent the rest of the morning filling Rachel in on the events they had been through with the fairy transformation spell, Carl’s Ordeal with Astrid, and why they were both seemingly stuck like this permanently. When they were done Rachel said, 

 

“Wow, that Astrid chick sounds like a real bitch. It’s a good thing she’s gone or I’d be on my way there right now to kick her ass”

 

She had always been protective of the people she cared about even if she was usually the smallest of her friends. It was something Carl had always liked about her. Despite being a petite woman with pink hair that made her look younger than she was (at 27 she was still carded when she bought alcohol), she was more than capable of taking care of herself and others when needed. Carl wish he had had Rachel’s help during his time with Astrid, he had a feeling that even if she was smaller than he currently was she still would have found a way to take her out before help even had time to arrive.

 

“Hey Carl, I mean Daisy” Rachel said as she seemed to notice something, “can you fly up in front of my face for a second?”

 

He did as she asked and waited while she stared at him for a moment before saying, 


“You know who you look like now?” 

 

Before she could finish both Carl and Cassy said in unison, 

 

“Yeah. We know!” and laughed. Carl then explained to her that he was even going to use the name Emma but it reminded him too much of Astrid so he decided against it and Rachel nodded in understanding.

 

“So” Rachel said, “What’s the plan now?”

 

Carl was the first to answer, 

 

“I don’t know. After we finished eating I was going to clean that mess over there but after that I hadn’t planned anything. I suppose we have a lot to talk about, we’re still adjusting. Isn’t that right Cass?” he looked to her and she nodded but added, 

 

“Yeah, this is still weird but now that you mention it I would like to get some clothes that fit. Your stuff is ok for wearing around the house but it’s pretty big on me”

 

Rachel’s eyes lit up at this, 

 

“So it’s settled then. We’re going on a shopping trip! Just us girls!” Carl, having been used to being excluded from girl’s days out was about to ask if he could go to when Rachel added, “And of course that includes you little girl” she was using his old nickname for her which was now more appropriate for him that her, “I said just us girls and like it or not that means you too missy”

 

“You’re really enjoying this, aren’t you?” Carl asked and Rachel just smiled and nodded.

 

He decided to get started on cleaning up but Rachel gently grabbed him by the waist and held him up, saying

 

“Let the big girls take care of this, you go and make yourself pretty. Besides, Cassy needs to learn to do some things on her own if she’s going to be a human now” it was a little humiliating to be held like this by someone he was used to being shorter than him and told to make himself ‘pretty’ for them but he knew she was messing around so when she released him he flew over in front of Cassy and asked if she had any special requests. 

 

She thought about it then said,

 

“Hmm, I don’t know. Having my boyfriend try to pretty himself up for me wasn’t something I’d spent much time thinking about. But how about you wear what you asked me to wear on your last birthday?”

 

Once again he was grabbed gently by the waist as she brought him closer to her mouth to whisper, 

 

“I always thought the outfit you chose was very sexy. I left it in my closet so you’d only need to make some tiny alterations”, she held her index finger and thumb very close together to emphasize tiny before saying seductively, “I’d love to see it on my girlfriend now”

 

He wanted to protest but thinking back on the times she dressed like he wanted he couldn’t help agree that he was curious to see how this body would look so he agreed and when she released him flew off toward the dollhouse to get changed while the two giant women began their task of cleaning the kitchen.

 

He flew in through the open bedroom window and landed in front of the closet to find what Cassy asked him to wear. She had it hung neatly on a paperclip he had bent into a small clothes hanger for her, he pulled it out and took a moment to try bending the clip only to find that it was impossible for him now. He might as well have been trying to bend a steel bar. 


He held it out in front of him and nervously took both the shorts and shirt off the hanger and first slipped into the skirt. It was a short leather skirt meant to be tight and end just below his butt cheeks but at its current size was fairly loose and went down to his mid thigh. He concentrated and felt it tighten and slide up until it fit him like he remembered it looking on Cassy. He was surprised and relieved at how comfortable it was then remembered that fairy clothes didn’t have to follow the rules of the stuff he was used to, no matter how they looked the magic made them easy to wear.

 

He then pulled the shirt over his head, it was a red bare shoulder long sleeve shirt that left his midriff exposed. Or it was meant to, like with the skirt he had to make some adjustments first since it was now ending below his waist and was tighter in the chest than he’d like but after some quick alterations it was done. He started to walk toward the mirror to give himself a quick check then remembered the last part. He bent down, which was surprisingly easy in this skirt, and after digging around found what he was looking for - the knee high boots with what looked like several inch heels but he knew from Cassy’s explanation that it was only an illusion and they were really just flat bottoms with a soft sole like all fairy shoes. He pulled them onto each foot, once again needing to adjust them to his smaller size, and when done went over to the mirror for the finishing touch.

 

As much as he was getting used to how he looked, he was still amazed by how hot this outfit made him. He had loved when Cassy wore it and never would have imagined that he’d be wearing it some day but now that he had he was very pleased with what he saw. He felt a strong arousal looking at himself and if he had had time he would have loved to watch himself take this off but there was plenty of time for that later, and maybe he could get Cassy to do it instead. The thought of lying in her giant palm while she slowly removed each piece of clothing aroused him even more and he found his hand drifting downward but quickly snapped out of it.

 

He made some poses to practice for when he met Cassy and Rachel, then before leaving to go meet them decided to make one more adjustment. Concentrating on his hair, he used his magic to make it into a long wavy style. When he was satisfied he went to the window and flew off toward the kitchen for his big reveal.

 

He entered the room to see Cassy and Rachel finishing up with the dishes. Rachel was drying some plates that she then passed to Cassy who put them on a high shelf in the cupboard without needing to stand on her tiptoes which emphasized how tall she now was. Carl hovered in place for a moment to watch the scene in front of him then loudly cleared his throat to get their attention. 

 

Rachel was the first to hear the high pitched coughing sound and turned to see Carl floating several feet away

 

“Wow!” she exclaimed, “I said make yourself pretty, not make yourself fucking painfully hot!” as she approached him. When she was closer she stooped down a little so he was in front of her face and just blatantly checked him out. 

 

“Turn around”, she said making a twirling motion with her finger, “I want to see the whole package”

 

Feeling a little uncomfortable he did as she asked and was met with a loud whistle, 

 

“Looking good, tiny” Rachel said while reaching out and taking his right foot between her fingers, “and these boots are really hot” he then remembered that she had a thing for women in boots, it was something they would talk about after they became friends again and he agreed, never thinking that one day he’d be a hot woman in boots that she’d be fawning over. 

 

He could feel her fingers gently caressing his leg sending shivers down his spine. When she reached what should have been the heel she rubbed it with her thumb then looked at him confused, 

 

“I don’t get it. I see a heel but when I touch it all I feel is a flat bottom”. The feel of her rubbing his foot made the shivers intensify and he thought he was going to cry out before Cassy appeared over Rachel’s shoulder and lightly lifted Carl up and out of her grasp.

 

“It’s an illusion spell”, she explained to Rachel, “Watch” as she placed Carl on the table and asked him to walk toward her

 

He did as she asked and walked toward the giantess in front of him. To him it felt like he was walking the same way he always did but to Rachel and Cassy they saw him walking as if he were wearing heels, they could even hear the tiny clack when each fake heel hit the surface of the table. 

 

“So you don’t feel anything different on your feet while you’re walking?” Rachel asked Carl who shook his head, 

 

“Nope, in fact these boots feel more like socks”, he remembered Cassy’s explanation from a while ago and relayed it to Rachel, “Fairies don’t have much need for hard soles in our shoes since we fly most of the time so we make them as comfortable as possible” He immediately realized that he referred to fairies as ‘we’ which felt weird but he figured he’d better get used to that since that’s what he was now.

 

He saw Cassy staring at him intently and asked what was up

 

“Nothing”, she answered, “I’m just trying to see if I can see through the magic. When I was a fairy I could always see through illusions like this but now all I can see is the illusion of you wearing heels. I had hoped that maybe I’d retained just a little magic but it’s starting to look like that isn’t the case” she looked upset and Carl flew up to comfort her by placing his tiny hand on her cheek,

 

“It’s ok. You don’t know for sure if your connection to the magic is completely gone, just this one thing. You could still find something” they both knew this was unlikely but she brought her hand up to her cheek and covered his with a finger. “Besides”, he added, “If you need anything at all, you have your very own fairy boyf- I mean girlfriend, now” and he leaned in to kiss her fingertip. 

 

“Awww!” he heard Rachel from behind him, “You two are such a cute couple! I mean, you always were but you’re so much cuter now”

 

Carl started to protest but looking over toward his reflection in a window he realized she was right and just thanked her

 


“Well, now that we have all this done, let’s head out” Rachel suggested before looking over at Cassy still wearing just one of Carl’s oversized shirts and nothing else, “ummm, we should probably do something about this first”, then to Carl, “So, Daisy, do you have anything your giant human girlfriend can wear?” She seemed to enjoy calling him by his new name.

 

Carl said he didn’t but suggested using some magic to alter some of the stuff he did have. Cassy informed him that it was possible but he should stick to something simple for his first attempt, it wasn’t dangerous for him, just tiring if he exerted himself too much so it was best to just adjust some existing clothes to fit her for now. 

 

He followed Cassy into his room where she found a pair or jeans and a t-shirt that she put on and waited for Carl to do his thing. 

 

He focused on making the clothes shrink, and grow in the right places, and after some trial and error she was wearing clothes that looked like they were made for her. She still had her shoes from earlier so she slipped those on and before they left, grabbed her purse which Carl had used his magic to fill with several hundred dollars. Rachel loved that he could do that but Cassy said she’d eventually want to earn her own money which reminded him of their earlier conversations when the roles were reversed. While he understood her reasons, he now also understood her previous desire to give him what he needed. He didn’t want to see her have to get a job and live like a normal person. She was once a magical creature, it seemed wrong to put her to work in a mundane human job, but if that’s what she wanted he wouldn’t stand in her way.

 

“Before we go, Daisy why don’t you hop up on Cassy’s shoulder so I can take a picture?”

 

Cassy said that was a great idea and Carl landed on her shoulder with his feet hanging over onto her chest while Rachel took a few pictures. Several closeups of him and some zoomed out so they were both in the shot. When he saw those he once again felt small, and was also reminded of how beautiful he now was. Not to mention how much hotter Cassy was at her new magnified size. When they got home he decided he was going to see if she was up for some hot sex, and a small part of him wondered if maybe Rachel would join. He didn’t know how Cassy would feel but he did know that the two had always had a mutual admiration of each other and now that they were all girls maybe she wouldn’t feel so weird about it. But that was a question for later. For now, they were heading out to do some shopping.