- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

This particular extra chapter isn't really size, more just kinda OP strength flexing. If thats your thing hope you enjoy!

Most days in Florina’s life these days went as follows. She woke up in the sole of Sona’s boot. She ended up underfoot for most of the day. Sona took her foot out. Sona dragged her between her toes for a bit. Sona tossed her back into the boot for a full 8 hours of sleep. Rinse and repeat. It was routine by now and some might consider that mind bending. They might consider that enough to break a woman. However Florina was very good at keeping herself sane just by thinking that she could be dead. For whatever reason Sona kept her alive. So that was enough.

Some days were different. Some days Sona was at human size and Florina was granted the privilege of walking her wherever she wanted to go. Sometimes it was to the mess hall, sometimes it was to a rec room, sometimes it was just to the hanger since Sona seemed to enjoy watching the shuttles take off from the Silver Blades Battle Barge. Today she was following Sona through the halls of the vessel to a different place. The redhead was as tall and impressive looking even when not a literal giant. Florina would have found her attractive if not for the whole, you know, literally ruined a career and made her into a slave thing.

Finally they arrived in what appeared to be a rather large training room. There were various instruments that would be used to push ones limits. There were weight of various shapes and sizes, equipment for training ones’ body to the limit. It was scaled for normal human size and also for an enlarged scale. Sona was wearing a more casual wear as opposed to her full power armor. Florina wondered if she had actually been here already, just when underfoot. It was not only likely, it had probably happened.

“So, one of the girls actually said that humans could beat RGTS in combat sometimes. *And* that they actually have some worth beyond being bystanders.” Sona said aloud as she looked over shoulder at Florina. “Can you believe that?” She asked with a little chuckle and a shake of her head.

“Of course not. T-that’s silly, Sona.” Florina said in agreement. It was more to kiss ass than what she actually thought. Florina believed it was probably possible. After all, a veteran human like herself knew some tricks.

Sona smirked. “See? You get it. Humans are weak and it is RGTS that protect them. Like sure, I guess it’s useful that you guys can throw hundreds of thousands of yourselves to slow down some enemies, but *we* are the ones that actually stop them.” Sona said. She pointed at a pair of weights that looked like the typical hand held 10 pound weights a number of housewives might lift. “Lift those for me.”

Florina lifted a brow. “Uh… sure, whatever you say Sona.” Exactly, she would definitely take not being in a boot for the rest of the day. This was the closest thing she was getting to a vacation. She walked over to the pair of weights and gripped them and immediately tried to lift them. She might as well have tried to lift a tank. Florina’s arms jerked up and were stopped dead as they tried to lift weights that were so ungodly heavy she doubted the strongest human alive could ever lift them.

“Well? C’mon Flo, I said lift them.” The redhead said, walking up behind her.

“I’m, urk! Trying!” She said, her face going red and then going purple as she couldn’t budge the weights, even with her robotic arm. It was literally beyond her ability to fathom anything being so heavy.

Sona chuckled and waved Flo aside. “Ok, Ok, I’ll stop being mean. Here, watch.”

The redhead reached down and picked up one of the weights as though it was as easy as picking up a handgun off the floor. She even tossed it up in down on her hand. The motion was enough to slightly shake the ground under Florina as the impact the weight had with Sona’s hand was enough to go through her whole body and into the floor. Flo swallowed hard as she tried to fathom the level of strength that Sona actually had. Oh she knew that RGTS were strong but she was just now getting an idea of just how strong.

“These are made for RGTS in mind, so these actually weigh like 10 tons each.” She said casually as she let it fall to the ground with a massive echoing boom.

10 tons. That was five times the weight of a car. And Sona just casually lifted it up in her hand like it had been nothing. Florina felt her mouth go dry as she stared at the redhead in abject disbelief. There was nothing that could be so strong. It was absurd. However it appeared that it was true. There was no human, alive or dead, that could lift 10 tons on their own. Sona however, she had just treated it like a menial task. Sona giggled at the look on Flo’s face and pointed at a weight set behind her.

“Those over there. They can reach upwards of 2,000 tons.” She said casually.

“Th-that’s insanity. Do you lift that much?” Flo asked.

Sona blinked at the question. “Well yeah. A bunch of times. They are like finger training when you grow bigger as well.”

Florina couldn’t even imagine any human standing up to an RGTS after hearing that. It didn’t matter how skilled one would be. Sona, no, every RGTS was just too strong. The grey haired soldier had thought watching some big body builders lift about a thousand pounds for a few moments was impressive. Sona lifted magnitudes higher than that. The thought was enough to cause a cold sweat to break out over her.

“Anyway, let’s get to the real reason I brought you hear.” Sona said as she started walking over to what looked like an area for sparring. “I want you to try to budge me even one centimeter. You’ve got one minute to do it. If you do that, I’ll tell the Captain to reinstate you in the guard.” The redhead said.

The words almost sounded unreal. Before watching and listening to that, Florina might have thought she’d have a change against Sona. After watching that? She had about as much chance as an ant did at lifting a fully grown human being. However the promise was there. If she could actually do it… she’d be let go. She wouldn’t be a slave to the redhead anymore. Florina curled her fingers into fists. This was her chance. Hell, it might be her only chance to get free from this endless smug hell that her life had become.

Florina didn’t need any further prompting as she surged forward. She had learned her lesson from before when slapping Sona. She led with her metal hand, aiming a punch right for Sona’s face. Her metal fist collided with the face of the redhead, however instead of any cries of pain there was… nothing. Sona didn’t even look phased and she certainly hadn’t been budged a single bit. The redhead looked down at her fingernails idly and blew on them.

“You can start anytime ya know right? Clock is ticking.” She said.

Florina decided to go low this time. So what of Sona was big and strong, if she could unbalance her she could win this! She gripped at the bare ankles of the redhead and tried to pull as hard as she could, trying to send her sprawling back. She might as well have tried to move a tank on her own. She pushed forward and then pulled back, her face turning as red as it had been when she had tried to lift those weights.

“Flo, honey, I know you love my feet but might wanna actually take this seriously.” Sona said with a fond giggle.

Finally the grey haired former soldier just said fuck it and jumped up on Sona, wrapping her legs around the redhead and trying to use her full body weight to at least cause the woman to stumble back or something. She struggled and strained but there was not even a reaction from Sona. No shuffle or motion of her having any trouble holding up Florina’s full weight. It was really sinking in what this was. This was just Sona proving her own point to herself. That humans were pathetic.

“And time.” Sona lifted her arm up and curled her finger against her thumb near Florina’s chest. She lightly flicked the woman.

For Flo it was like being punched hard square in the chest. She was sent sprawling off of Sona’s body and to the mat below on the floor. She groaned, lolling her head from side to side, coughing a bit from the bruising that impact had surely given her ribs. She tried to rise up and she was rewarded with a bare foot she was very familiar with pressing itself down on her chest right atop her right breast. Flo tried to rise up but it was completely useless, Sona had her utterly pinned.

The redhead’s toes proceeded to idly flex and curl upon Flo’s breast, the grey haired woman flushing a brilliant color as this girl easily a decade her junior toyed with her like that. She tried to shove her off or wriggle away but it was no use. Sona could do whatever she wanted. She had a smirk upon her lips.

“It’s just like I told her. Doesn’t matter how old or strong or skilled or determined a human is. They are just completely outclassed by an RGTS.” She said with a shrug, squeezing her big and second toes together right where she knew Florina’s nipple was and drawing a gasp from the human. “I mean, hey, it’s not a bad thing. Not your fault you were born small and weak and I was born big and strong. It’s just how it is. Nature really. And just like nature, the weak exist to serve the strong. Don’t you think so?” Sona mused, curling her toes to the point it was painful for Flo.

“Y-yes Sona! Yes you are right! We’re just fucking bugs you can crush out of hand if you want! We’re nothing compared to RGTS!” Florina screamed at the top of her lungs.

The squeezing continued for a moment longer before finally she took her foot off of Florina’s chest… and proceeded to place it over her face. “See, that’s why I like you, Florina. You get it. You are really the ideal human in my opinion.” Sona actually blushed at that admittance though Flo could only see the bottom of Sona’s perfect sole.

Flo knew she didn’t want words as the response. She knew exactly what Sona wanted and Florina was perfectly willing to give it to her as long as she didn’t try to do that again. She started licking at the foot that was pinning her head to the mat below. She could feel as soon as she did Sona’s toes wriggled in delight. “Mmmhmm… just like that. Oh right, get between the toes this time. You *always* miss that part silly.” Sona chuckled as she allowed Florina to humiliate herself. That hadn’t been a fight for freedom. It had just been a statement. A statement of fact and harsh reality.