- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

So I actually wasn't going to add anything else to this story, but for whatever reason a couple of extra ideas came to mind and I figured why not. These aren't really like following any narrative format, pretty much just slices of epilogue.

Florina had been at many high and low points through her life. She had been among the height of promotion as she had been made a sergeant at a young age and she had also been low in being humiliated by a few random RGTS at times. This however had to be the lowest point of her life. The very bottom of what it meant to be human. Of course, even she couldn’t say anything about it otherwise… well.

She looked at the expanse before her. It was quite large. A long roving leather highway that descended down into darkness. In the darkness she could see the patterns that were toe prints. Her toe prints. Sona, her owner. The word still sent a shiver down her spine. It had been a weak since she had literally just been handed over to the redhead. Like there had been no real formal hearing. She had been accused and sentence in the same day and shipped off to the hero of the hour. This, one of her boots. This was her home now.

Flo swallowed hard as she looked up out of the opening. Napolin, it was high up. She could also see something tracing around the rim. A single pale bare toe, like a shark it circled above. Occasionally the sight of a creamy bare sole blocked out the light of the room. It sent rumbled through this boot. The boot that was her home. Florina watched a pair of toes pinch the opening and she stumbled in place as the boot was lifted up, unable to hold her balance as gravity sent her tumbling towards the toe section.

“Flo, you know what I feel?” Sona mused from on high, her voice rumbling though Flo couldn’t see her face.

Don’t say it. Please, not again. Flo shut her eyes and managed to hold herself back from weeping. She’d take twenty four hour march. Anything but what she knew, deep down was coming. She was all splayed out in the toe section of the boot, Sona occasionally letting the boot sway in the air. A pair of fingers replaced the shapely toes, stopping the swaying and feeling like Flo was about to lose her lunch. Flo barely got any sleep because Sona just didn’t sleep. At all. When Flo had informed her she needed sleep the redhead had scoffed.

“I feel like going for a nice walk through the ship.” Sona said. “So be a dear and make sure my right foot is as pampered as possible will you?” She rumbled. “You do a great job at it.”

Flo felt her heart sink as beautiful bare toes filled the space that was the only way in or out. They were her tormenters, having toyed with her small form and dirtied her with sweat and grim many a time. They were flawless today though, shapely and impressive things that slid along the sole of the boot towards her. The world tipped in the opposite direction and she rolled towards the row of toes. They lifted up, trapping her underneath them and pinning her under the row. They squished into her form, pressing her to the leather below. She could hear a rustling outside. Sona tying her boot up. That meant this was her day now. No joke she was spending at least a few hours in here.

The toes curled up around Flo, encouragement. Prompting. Sona idly telling her to get to work without needing any verbal communication. Flo actually did manage a sniffle. This was her life now. She should have let those bugs end her. Maybe, one day, Sona would slip up and she’d be freed. Now this was her punishment for breaking the rules of her family. She lifted her back up and rubbed her whole body up against the row of toes above her. The dark cramped space was too small for her to move her hands properly. She had to use her whole body to give Sona her attention.

All at once the whole world shifted violently, vertigo overcoming her as the toes lifted up before pressing down on her, squishing her against the surface below. She was tapping her foot, making sure Flo was in just the right place to her liking. This continued for a full minute, Sona moving her foot side to side and tapping it a few times until Flo was just right. She curled her toes up around Flo, squeezing the air from her before she started walking.

One never would have thought of walking as an earth shattering event. However for Flo it was. Sona lifted her foot up, the stomach of the smaller woman doing flips before bringing it down. The row of toes above pressed down on her, mauling her form as they lifted up and then squished down on her. It was to the point where the boot didn’t just have toe prints. It had a Flo print under the arch of her toes, her outline forming in the bootsole.

Sona went about her day and Flo’s job was simple. She sat there and provided something nice for her toes to come down on. When she needed to fidget, that was the worst. The toes curled up around her or tapped against her, squeezing the air from Flo. However it was a simple job. Flo didn’t need to do anything. She just needed to be under her toes to make Sona happy. It was an awful job but brainless.

Eventually the movement stopped. She was probably sitting down. She felt gravity shift horribly, the boot swinging around and her sense of direction thrown off. Sona had crossed her leg. Flo had no idea which way was up and which way was down really as the redhead threw it off by simply idly crossing her leg. Her foot bobbed ever so, shaking Flo up and down and continuing to slam her into the toes above her. The digits were her constant companions now. Sona loved having Flo at her feet she found.

The bobbing stopped but now the redhead’s big toe idly mashed down onto her face over and over again. Flo flailed and squirmed as much as she could when she couldn’t breathe, trying to squirm from under the massive digit. She pushed against it with her arms straining painfully. It was like trying to move a mountain, Flo suffocating from the big toe over her face. She wept as it was lifted off of her. “Pl-please Sona, stop. You-you’re the biggest and best! Please let me, mmmgfffff!” She was muffled by the big toe of the redhead again.

It was then that she did it. She had discovered it the other day completely by accident. It had earned her a reprieve. It was utterly humiliating but Flo was at her limit. She licked. She let her tongue leave her mouth and licked the bottom of the big toe smothering her. Immediately it lifted off and Flo took a deep gulping gasping breath. It had worked again! She had the taste of her toe in her mouth but at least she was able to breathe in.

She felt something shift and heard a rustle from outside. Untying. She was untying her boots! Flo felt elation, joy, true happiness as she felt the toes slide off of her. Her naked form was covered in faint foot sweat but she could breathe the fresh air coming into the boot. It was divine, sweeter than any fresh water or booze. Flo laid out in her impression within the boot for a good solid few moments before a shadow appeared again.

Sona’s hand, her fingers groping around in the boot until she gripped Flo’s tiny and sore form. The grey haired woman gasped as she was exposed to the light of the world beyond. “S-sona!” She gasped.

“…So like this?” She asked, Flo feeling herself moving through the air.

“Splay ‘em a little more.” This was a voice she didn’t recognize.

Flo managed to blink away the light and then saw where she was going. Right between the big and second toe of the redhead. “Son-!” She was cut off as Sona shoved her face first into the webbing between her toes.

“There ya go, now just floss up and down.” The unfamiliar voice said.

Flo found her form being rubbed against the webbing between Sona’s toes, covering her form in the faint moisture and whatever boot lint had gotten between there. She tried to open her mouth to scream as Sona flossed her between her toes but when she did she was rewarded with bits of dead skin and grime into her mouth. She swallowed reflexively and felt revulsion at the action. Oh Napolin what was happening.

“So just once a day? And they’ll be as smooth as yours?” Sona asked with amazement. “Feels pretty good.”

“Yeah, I use serfs though. They are way better at it. Even can get them to lick while ya do it. Dunno how well trained yours is. Make sure you get her between each toe. You’d be shocked how much lint and sweat gets between there. Its *great*.” The unfamiliar voice said with a chuckle.

Sona laughed. “She’s pretty aware of her place. Watch. Flo, lick.”

Flo wanted to say something like fuck you redheaded bitch. Wanted to scream her denial as she was rubbed between Sona’s big and second toes. What would that get her though? Punishment or something. In the end Sona would still just rub her between her toes. If she cooperated maybe she wouldn’t go back in the boot. It hurt but Flo let her tongue loll out and felt revulsion at the very idea of doing this every day. She wriggled and squirmed and writhed as Sona used her as she pleased.

“Woah, she’s pretty obedient! And look at her wriggle like that, that’s exactly what you wanna see. You sure she’s not a serf?” The unknown voice asked.

Sona rewarded Flo by switching to the next toe over. “Nah, she’s a human I met on the planet. Really mouthy but knows her place at least.”

This was hell; this was actually hell as Sona flossed her between all of her toes on both feet. Her tongue was dry and her naked form was covered in grime and sweat. The redhead finished up and held Flo out for examination before their eyes. Flo could see the other woman clearly. She was a busty blonde with a smirk on her lips. Beautiful as all RGTS were. She eyed up Flo in a way that made her shiver. Like she wasn’t even a person.

“She did a good job looks like. Might have to snag her from ya one day. Congrats again about that slaying that broodlord thing. Shame about the other girls but just the facts of life there.” She said to Sona.

Sona rubbed the back of her head and laughed. “It was really nothing, compared to what you’ve done anyway Sergeant.” She said, a tinge of her own hero worship in her voice.

Flo watched the other RGTS pat her on the shoulder. “I’ve done a lot because I’m like two hundred years old. I bet when you’re my age you’ll be chapter master.” She said with a grin. She got up and brushed herself off. “Anyway, shouldn’t keep you so long. I’ll catch ya around Sona.”

Sona smiled before looking at Flo. “You need a bath. But first, got a few more people to meet. Soooo…” Sona lowered Flo into her other boot.

“W-wait, Sona! Please!” Flo panicked as she was lowered down. This was her life now and it was terrifying. Sona had to stop. Surely she couldn’t be serious!

Sona didn’t wait and rolled her eyes. “Yeah, yeah, six hours of sleep I remember. You’ll get it. I asked the Sergeant about it and she said you guys actually do need it so don’t worry.” She boomed.

A new row of toes came down into the boot to meet her, wriggling eagerly after Flo’s pampering of them. Flo didn’t mind admitting she screamed.