- Text Size +

Maddy’s ankle boot slammed into the ground, shaking Glenn’s shrunken body. The wind was knocked out of him as he fell on his back, barely avoiding being crushed to paste beneath the hard rubber sole. He watched as the towering giantess walked past him and sat on the bed, screaming out her name in an attempt to get her attention. 

Maddy reached down and untied the laces of her boots, sliding them off to reveal the sweaty hot pink socks inside. She picked up the right boot and glanced inside, grinning as she pulled out her phone. Glenn’s ears barely registered the sound of her camera shutter as he raced towards her giant socked feet. He desperately needed to get her attention.

Maddy had been his closest female friend for years. She had been by his side for almost every major event in his life. She had been a shoulder to cry on during the disappearance of his late fiance. If he could trust anyone to take care of him as a shrinkee, it would be Maddy. Getting her attention was a matter of life or death.

He could smell the sweat of her feet as he approached the hot pink mountain of fabric. His heart began to race as her foot was raised high into the air above him, her boot still in hand. Panic set in as the shadow of her foot completed enveloped him. Looking up, he could see the dirt darkening the bottom of her worn-out sock. Glenn’s hands were instinctively thrown up in a defensive posture as her foot quickly began to descend. He knew that his life was about to end as his vision turned to pitch black.

*Smack*

He opened his eyes. Maddy’s foot had landed so close that he could feel the heat of her body. In an instant, the foot was gone as she took another step. 

Glenn was still paralyzed in fear as he watched her walk towards the small trash can in the corner of her room. She turned her ankle boot upside down and smacked the sole until a small object fell out into the trash can.

As Glenn’s heart rate began to slow, he took a moment to admire Maddy’s athletic shape. The two had never been intimate, but he had always secretly admired her toned runner’s body. The tight black yoga pants she was wearing left little to his imagination. For a moment, he felt lucky to have this view of her round, bubbly ass. 

The view didn’t last long, as she turned around and settled her gaze directly on him. 

“Well, well, well, what do we have here?”

In a few paces, the giantess was looming directly above the shrunken man.

“It’s pretty bold for a little shrinkee to just walk into a girl’s house. Especially after the new laws. Are you one of those foot freaks that WANTS to be stepped on?”

She peeled the pink sock off and dropped it on top of him. 

“Well, if that’s what you want I’m happy to oblige.”

Glenn’s stomach dropped. He had never actually brought the topic of the shrinking disease up with Maddy, but he knew that she would never be cruel enough to crush one of its victims. He had heard of the girls that would squish and torture men for fun, but Maddy was humane. Even with the new laws classifying shrunken men as bugs, Maddy could never be cruel enough to squish one of them. Until now, he never questioned that assumption.

“Maddy! It’s me, Glenn!”, the scream slightly muffled by her sweaty sock.

Her foot stopped mid-air and she kicked the sock off of him.

Glenn winced as he was pinched between her pointer finger and thumb. Dangling in front of her face, her voice seemed as powerful as thunder.

“One more second and you’d have been smushed, little dude. Should have said something sooner.”

Glenn couldn’t believe it. Had she been teasing him? He knew that Maddy had always loved to tease, but a joke like that was just cruel. He had legitimately feared for his life.

“Can’t believe you finally shrunk! I’m sure you’re in shock from almost becoming a little red stain. How about I get you some food?”

Glenn nodded, adrenaline still rushing through his veins.

She quickly returned to the room with a bag of Goldfish crackers. 

“Want one?”, she held one of the crackers out towards Glenn.

As he went to take a bite, she yanked her hand back and put the cracker into her own mouth. Stifling a laugh, she extended her foot towards him. 

“Lick my foot first.”

Glenn looked at her, stunned.

“What?”

“You’re a bug now. That means I get to humiliate you. If you want to eat, you’ll lick my foot.”

He looked up for any sign that she might be joking, but her face told him that she was dead serious. He took a step forward and licked her sole, wincing at the salty taste of her sweat. He guessed that her feet must have been in those boots all day long.

“No, keep doing it. I’m a goddess to you now. You’re going to worship me.”

He couldn’t believe that he was hearing this from Maddy of all people. 

“Maddy, please. It’s me, Glenn. The same Glenn you’ve known for years. How can you treat me like this?”

She looked annoyed with his pleading.

“Yeah, that’s what makes this so fun. If you were a stranger I’d have just smashed you like any other shrinkee”

So many thoughts were racing through Glenn’s head. How many shrinkees had she squished? Would she eventually squish him too? Now that he thought about it, he remembered Maddy laughing at a video of a shrinkee being impaled by a high heel last year. 

In fact, she had always seemed callous when the topic of shrinkees came up. Before the new laws went into effect, most people would try to keep shrinkees out of the conversation, and he had just assumed that she was the same. As he thought about it longer, it became clear that she had never seen shrinkees as human beings.

The closest he had been to bringing the topic up with her was after his fiancé’s disappearance. Authorities were never able to find a trace of her, and the case was ruled a mystery. She had never been diagnosed as a potential shrinkee, but Glenn could think of no other explanation for her disappearance. She had been happy in their relationship and had no reason to run away. 

He was heartbroken after the disappearance, and asked Maddy for her thoughts on the situation one night. 

“Do you think… she might still be out there somewhere? Shrunken, looking for help?”

Maddy just shrugged at him.

“If that’s the case, she’s probably getting clobbered to death under some girl’s foot.”

He spent the rest of that night crying.

Maddy’s demanding voice snapped him out of his thoughts. 

“Look, I know this is all new to you, but if you don’t get to licking I’m going to flatten your guts.”

After a few minutes of foot worship, she tossed a cracker to the floor.

“Go on, eat up.”

Glenn timidly inched towards the cracker and reached out to take a bite.

*Crunch*

Maddy’s foot slammed down, crushing it to dust, her voice booming out victoriously.

“Hah! Bitch!”

He turned around to protest and saw the opening of the empty bag descending on top of him.

“That what you wanted? Huh? Well I’ve got news for you, bitch. You just ate your last meal off the bottom of my foot.”

His feet left the ground as he was pinched between her thumb and pointer finger once again. 

“I’ve got something to show you before I stomp you out, little guy. You always asked why I would never let you follow me on Instagram, right?”

She pulled out her phone and clicked on the familiar app icon. 

Glenn was mortified as Maddy began going from post to post, starting with her oldest ones. 

A finger flicked a shrunken man, spinning him around the stiletto heel that he was impaled on. 361 likes. Glenn recognized the same pair of heels sitting in the corner of the room. 

A close-up of feet that had to have belonged to Maddy. Red stains on both of them.

A picture of a shrunken man licking those same feet.

The posts went on and on. 

“I’ve only been hanging out with you because you told me about your shrinking disease. And honestly, the timing couldn’t have worked out any better.”, Maddy’s voice boomed.

She flicked to her most recent post, and Glenn nearly passed out at the sight of it.

The post was a top-down shot of the ankle boots that Maddy had been wearing just earlier today. Inside of the boot was a crushed up human-like body, broken beyond recognition. The head, however, was in near-perfect shape, an expression of terror frozen onto the shrunken woman’s face. 

Glenn recognized the face as his late fiance, Emily.

Maddy couldn’t hold her laughter back any longer.

“Don’t worry, little guy. You’ll be joining her in the trash pretty soon.” 

Before Glenn could even react, he was dropped into the same ankle boot. The light was quickly cut off as the smell of Maddy’s pink sock overwhelmed him.

*Crunch*