- Text Size +

When he finally regained consciousness, Alex felt rather well, despite the situation, physically at least. Truth be told, his new body felt great. His previous one was not in great shape: his back and shoulders ached almost constantly and he suspected one of his teeth had become the subject of a hostile takeover.


He slowly stood up, then he looked around, trying to get a sense of where he was. Unfortunately, standing in the middle of that forest would not yield much useful information. He decided to make his out out of the forest. The operation soon proved to be more difficult than he expected, as he had to fight against branches standing in the way of his delicate flesh, and rocks threatening to make him slip down. It felt less like he was traversing a forest and more like he was making his way through a dense and obstinate shrub.


 When he finally got out, he found himself in front of a lake. The crystalline water filled a vast blue expanse in front of him. He made his way towards the water and knelt down, to take a look at his reflection. What he saw was the beautiful face of a woman: A youthful, delicate face, long curly blonde hair, deep blue eyes, generous feminine curves, a thin waist and long beautiful legs. It was hard for him to take his eyes away from that image. She was beautiful.


 He, he meant he, it was his body after all. At least he was fairly sure of that, though he did not feel confident enough yet to exclude the possibility that he was simply possessing someone else’s body. He shook his head to clear his mind of those thoughts, the less he ruminates on his strange predicament, the better.


 He noticed there was a small boat nearby. He walked to it and placed one of her-his feet beside it, to assess his size: Her foot was about a bit more than a third longer than the little boat. Making some quick math in his head, he estimated himself to be about 60 feet tall, maybe 70.


 He looked down again, imagining himself sitting in the boat, looking up at the stunning beauty he was currently inhabiting. A part of him wished that was his reality. Truth be told, a big part of him wished it was. Not that he minded being in such a gorgeous body, but it would take some getting used to. After all, his fantasies concerning giantesses had always been centered around the tiny spectator. In hindsight, that would have been an important piece of information to add to his description of his ideal fantasy.


 On a whim, Alex lifted her sandal clad foot and slowly lowered it onto the boat. The small wooden construction had no hope of resisting her-his weight, it simply collapsed in a thousand pieces under her sole, with almost no effort on his side. A smile appeared on his lips, there were some perks to his current condition. This could turn out to be quite fun.


 Just like that, the moody attitude that was controlling him up to that point lifted, and he was left alone with his perverted thoughts, a situation that many of his neurons would call dumb and dangerous. He quickly took off the long blue dress that she was wearing, then her sandals and her panties, then, naked, walked into the fresh water of the lake. Chills traveled up her spine, but they unfortunately were not strong enough to disturb the childish grin that had taken control of her face.


 When she got far enough from the shore, she laid down in the water, and started feeling herself up with delight, exploring the gentle curves of her body and the delightful sensations that gave her-him that is. Why could he not keep his internal monologue consistent? Asked himself. Unfortunately, the question got quickly drowned by the pleasure of exploring his new body properly, for the first time since she woke up. A hand reached her breast, and gently caressed her nipples, while another one reached down, between her legs, to caress her female sex.


 Embarrassingly, it took him a while to find how to properly stimulate himself, her vagina proved to be quite a lot more challenging than his old tool, yet he persevered and soon enough the results came. The sensation was incredible, nothing like his old body. A small part of his brain found the situation too weird to enjoy, but the silent majority of his neurons happily basked in the sensation. Soon enough he found a very pleasant rhythm and kept pleasuring herself, until her first orgasm came. He was thoroughly unprepared for it, in fact the surprise was enough to make him partially slip underwater, causing him to breathe some water in, which prompted a rough coughing fit. The pleasure of the orgasm was drowned by the spasms of his muscles and the burning in his throat. When he finally calmed down, he mentally complimented himself from almost drowning in what to him was essentially a puddle.


 Having had enough of the water, he decided to go out. When he reached the shore again, however, he discovered that her-his clothes were gone. Frantically looking around, he notices movement to his left. There he barely spots small figures scurrying away with her panties. Anger immediately rose within him, as he quickly stomped towards the little thieves.


“Hey! You come back!” She shouted, but to no avail.


 Going back into the forest, he followed the small creatures. The thick vegetation slowing him down just enough to keep the slippery creatures out of his reach. After a few minutes, the chase concluded in front of a cave, where he spotted her dress and sandals as well. As he slowed down, the adrenaline began to fade away; only then he realized how badly her feet were hurting: running barefoot in a forest was not a smart idea. Swallowing up the pain, he looked at the thieves, and realized he was looking at goblins.


 Real life, green little goblins, with hide clothes and little spears and shields in their hands. They were so small to her, they barely reached her ankle. The group that was transporting her panties dropped their loot and run inside, quickly followed by the rest of the guards posted around the cave entrance. “And don’t come back!” Alex said, while he quickly collected her things into her hands.


Before he could leave, a sound came from deep within the cave: Drums, and shouts and croaky voices. Paralyzed by fear and curiosity in equal parts, Alex just stood there. He did not have to wait for long: soon a flood of little green bodies poured out of the cave, rushing towards him.


 Alex shrieked and bolted away, terror and disgust pumping into her muscles. The pain in her feet immediately forgotten, as newly produced adrenaline flooded his brain. The naked beauty ran away, with her clothes lumped together into a ball between her hands.


Fortunately for his mental sanity, the green tide seemed to have a hard time keeping up with her giant steps. He was slowly but surely gaining ground on them, despite the difficult terrain.


 Things changed when suddenly the forest ended, and he found himself in a field. Her feet now were stepping on wheat fields and dirt roads. He turned around and saw that the green menace stopped just short of the forest’s end. He could feel her heart slowing down. The danger was passed.


Or so he thought.


 Another couple of steps later, he took his eyes away from the goblins and back in front of him, and to his horror he realized he just stepped into a village. A human village. With humans. All frozen in terror and staring at the naked giant stomping into their lives.


Alex slowed down to a stop, his eyes darting around, analyzing the thick jungle of wooden houses and the palisade he did not even realized he had just walked over.


 Silence reigned uncontested for a long, unbearable instant. Alex felt her cheeks flushing red, her heart pumping at full speed again, and her throat letting out another mighty scream of shame and fear. The humans did not wait to join in the improvised chorus with their own tiny screams of terror. When she finally exhausted the air in her lungs, he looked around again and bolted away.


 As he made his way out of town, he looked back and saw numerous humans on horses flooding out the town gates, with lit torches in hand. Her feet accelerated, as the rumble of hooves reached her ears. The chase went on for several long minutes, when finally the horses gave up and stopped. Alex ran for a few minutes still, until he finally reached a small forested area, where he sat down and recovered her breath. He looked down, at the ball of clothes in her hands, and decided to finally dress up again.


 That was not how he imagined his first day living his ultimate fantasy would go.