- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

similar ideas to chapter 1. let me know what you think, will probably branch out a bit after this.

Stuck to the lips of this giant teenager I try and move my arms or legs but its useless, the makeup covers every part of my body painting me the same color as her now tan lips and gluing me down to them like nothing more than a grain of dirt to the unaware giantess as she continues to get ready for school. I watch as she applies more makeup to her eyes, occasionally letting her lips roll together grinding me between them and never one glancing at her lips in the mirror. I have become just a part of her terrifying morning routine. As I watch her in the mirror all I can hope is that she will happen to see me stuck here but she's to busy focusing on her eyes which she's just finishing up her makeup on.


"ALL DONE" I hear her voice boom around me shaking the very surface I'm stuck to. I watch as she begins to pack away all the products she used beforehand, she looks into the mirror inspecting her face for any flaws and I feel her mouth part again and hear the terrifying words boom out all around me, "ALMOST FORGOT MY LIPSTICK, HAHA". After hearing this I start violently pulling my body trying to get it unstuck before she puts it on but its no use, the makeup has dried around me holding me tightly in place as she begins to raise a red lipstick tube up towards me. I look out into the mirror ahead hoping she will see me now that she's looking right at her lips and my prayers are answered, her eyes lock right onto me finally halting the looming lipstick in front of me. "WHAT IS THAT" her voice echoes out but just as I think I'm saved she just rolls her lips together smashing down on top of me grinding them back and forth crushing me further into the lips and then popping them apart again. Looking out her eyes are still gazing down at me with the lipstick still hanging in front. "WHATEVER MY LIPSTICK WILL COVER IT ANYWAY". She says sealing my fate and covering my vision with a vast red plain that slams down with unbelievable force, I feel it push my arm up slightly and start to slowly drag across my body pulling it hard enough to unseal me from the tomb the last makeup made for me but throwing me into a whole new problem. As she slides the tube across her giant lower lip I feel it drag me along for the ride, I can feel each small wrinkle in her lips as I'm smashed across them without a second thought to this girl. Finally it raises up and off me leaving behind on her now red stained lower lip in one of the small wrinkles on them. I watch as she repeats this process on her upper lip stunned as it glides across them, stopping I see her upper lip crash back down as her mouth closes with me right outside the sealed mouth.


While I'm trying to work my out of the tiny to her wrinkle I don't notice the lip gloss she is raising up to her lips as it slowly rolls across her lower lip going straight over me covering me in an incredible sticky clear substance. Without a seconds delay she proceeds to smack her lips together harder than ever before, grinding me down again back and forth without a care in world. Finally after what feels like forever she parts her lips and again inspects her face, giving her lips one last smack I hear her voice again, "HMM WHAT SHOULD I HAVE FOR BREAKFAST?"

Chapter End Notes:

chuck me a review, let me know what you think or what could be better.