- Text Size +

Pixie

For the first time since Blair got me in her grasp I left alone in her room as she went to school. Of course it was not out of the kindness of her heart, or to make me rest. This was just another game, With the same theme "make Pixie feel pathetic and small". It worked, because even in her absence her dominating presence was everywhere.

I was an inch in height, naked and on a stool. To high to jump of, I checked. The only thing with me was Blair's black panties at the other side. It dominated the area, filling my presence with her thick womanly scent, constantly reminding me of her.

To make things worse Blair left the AC at the lowest temperature with a fan pointing right at me. At my current size I was really sensitive to the cold. No matter how much I tried, I could not keep myself from shivering. She was giving me a choice. To wrap myself in her dried up cum/sweat panties or to freeze. It was only a matter time before I picked the former.

With great reluctance I made my way to the dark cloth, her stench constantly growing with each step. The cloth was soft to the touch, even at my size. Clearly it was expensive. In fact I saw that the price tag was left on, it made me feel even smaller. She clearly left the tag as a reminder that she had it better than me. My monthly wage, with all my part time jobs combined, did not even come close to this. And this dirty thing was what Blair used to wrap her crotch in.

As I pulled the cloth around me the crusty feeling of her dried up sweat and cum rubbed my skin. It disgusted me to a certain degree, but the warmth I felt after made up for it. In fact the smell was not that bad, at least not after you get used to it...

Here I was, pathetically small and at the mercy of the cold. With the only thing keeping me warm is Blair's worn delicates, worth more than I had. How could I not feel smaller than I really was?

As time passed I could feel myself growing increasingly hungry and thirsty. I was not sure when was the last time I ate, but the last time I had something to drink was the night before and it was not water. It also was not enough to totally sate me. With the growing hunger and thirst I actually wished to have drunk more of her cum... 

*THUD... THUD... THUD*

The sound of the approaching footsteps made me perk up. Blair was approaching. I almost jumped up in excitement. I could not believe I was glad she was back. Like a pet waiting for her master to return. With a frown I got out of the panties, I was not giving her the satisfaction of seeing me wrapped in them.

*BOOM*

The door swung open and in stepped the large and arrogant Blair. She was sporting tight jeans, a small black top that showed her belly and expensive black sneackers. In her arm was a baby husky, I did not know she had a pet.

But what really got my attention was the sandwich in her hand.

"Hey there," a smile appeared on her face as she saw my shivering form. "Missed me?"

Yes... I felt bad admitting it. But Blair was the only way of getting something to eat. And that sandwich... It looked divine.

"I would like to introduce you to Daisy, my new dog." She said as the pup licked her hands, eager to get to the sandwich.

I detested hearing my name given to the dog. But I hated seeing Blair feed the pup while I was starving.

"And Daisy," Blair smirked. "I would like to introduce you to... You know what, its not that important..."

It hurt being treated less than a dog.

"I love this pup," she walked over to the bed, took off her shoes and socks before getting on. "I just met her, but I cant help it. Its like love at first sight."

Blair play with the small dog. Tormenting me further as she fed it. My stomach ached from the sight of the ever diminishing food.

 "Want some?" she waved a juicy piece at me. "Na... this is for good girls," she gave it to the pup. "Not for insects."

I groaned in anger. That dog was treated better than me. I was just a toy for Blair's pleasure. And that dog... Damn I was jealous of a dog!

In seconds only a piece was left.

"Hmmm," Blair took the small bit. "I read somewhere that puppies do not know when they are full. They will eat and eat until their stomachs get bloated." She played with the food, mushing it up into a ball. "We dont want to over feed our precious little Daisy now, do we?"

I was not really paying much attention to her. All I could think about was the food. Even if it was just a disgusting mushed ball, it was still something.

"We don't want to make this baby over eat," Blair baby talked to the happy pup, in response it licked her cheek.

My hopes got high as I saw Blair stand and walked over to me.

"Now what do we do with this," she continued to roll the food. "Giving it to Daisy is out of the question..."

I did not know if she was talking about me or the dog.

"... And I wont eat it. Its disgusting now..."

My mouth salivated as she came closer, watching the ball of mush between her fingers.

"... Guess I should throw it," she walked right passed me on her way to the trash bin.

My heart sank. I needed to do something fast, "Wait!"

Blair stopped on her tracks and turned to me. An obvious smirk on her face. "Yes pixie?"

I said nothing. My eyes still glued to the ball.

"Oh, right. You must be starving." Blair chuckled. "Of course you are. The last thing I fed you was a crumb I found in the trash."

I hated how low I had come, but I would do it all over again.

"So, you want to eat this?"

I nodded eagerly..

"But its all nasty. Are you sure you really want it?"

Again I nodded.

Blair's smile grew. She leaned in, "Why should I give it to you?"

I did not know how to respond.

She brought the ball to her face. "Well I guess I should give you something to eat before pass out." She lowered the mush towards me, giving me hope, "But this is still too good for you."

"NOOO," I screamed as she dropped the food on the ground. I almost jumped after it.

"Oops. Clumsy me," Blair chuckled.

She raised her foot. My eyes grew wide as I put two and two together. Before I could even scream it descended right onto the ball, smashing it into a mess.

"Oh no," came the fake concerned voice of Blair. "I stepped on it." She lifted her foot, high enough for me to see the mess. It was in the area right under her heel.

My world shook as Blair pulled the stool I was on closer to her bed. When I finally got back my senses I saw the mountain woman fall onto her bed. My surrounding shook again as she propped her feet on either side of me.

"Well? Are you going to eat?"

I looked at her towering foot, I was not really going to eat that mess off her would I,,, yes I would. In seconds I walked passed her ankle and right at her heel. My hands reaching for the mushed meal. I could not believe I was doing this. But before my fingers could even graze it, the foot lifted up and descended on me.

"Oh my goodness," My entire body was pinned under her delicate yet strong foot. My head stuck out between her big and second toe. Her rich foot scent invading my lungs with each breath. "You were really going to eat it? Right off my foot?"

I groaned as the pressure increased.

"You really are pathetic." She laughed. Her foot pulled off as she stood back up, making her way to her dresser. She took a tissue and wiped my meal of her foot.

"Nooo," I whimpered.

"Awe, dont feel sad." Blair smirked. "That meal was disgusting. I would not feed that to you." She discarded the tissue paper into the trash bin. "I am not a monster after all..."

Blair walked right in front of me, removing her pants then panties. Her bare crotch shimmering from above, a light layer of juice sipping out of her labia.

How was this girl still so horny, I wondered

Blair chuckled as she watched me watch her, enticing a flush glow from my cheeks. With proficient maneuvering she drove her fingers right into her swollen folds and pulled out a pink capsule that vibrated furiously.

That's how...

"I read somewhere that a person can go a few weeks without food. Gandhi did it for 21ish days I think." speaking as she rubbed herself, making her juice gush out. It dropped to the floor, away from my hungry reach. "But water is a different story."

I watched the clear liquid coated her fingers. What I would do to lick it off her.

"We are 60% water. Without it in three to four days, we die." Blair pulled out her fingers, looking at the mess she made with a smile. Reaching over she wiped on the black panties I used as a blanket. She parted it so the crotch section was visible. "Get in."

I looked up at her.

"Get in," she demanded.

With no hesitation I stood and made my way over, laying down on the stench riddled material. Blair did a kissy face as she lifted up the panties, causing me to sway like on a grand hammock. She lower it to the ground and I watched as the delicate feet lifted and pass through each hole.

With each foot straddling me, she pulled up causing me to pass her strong legs as I watched her swollen, wet pussy get closer. She paused just mere inches from it. Making me smell and feel her lustful heat. It was like a taunt, reminding me of my place. When she was satisfied, she pulled up.

The tight fabric held me in place, with the help of her fingers she kneaded me into her folds. My face pushed against her wet labia, drenching me fully. Though I detested my position, I hated it more when her juice found its way into my mouth.

Instead of spitting it out, my tongue popped out and started to lap onto the folds. Greedily taking in as much of Blair's juice as I could. Her thick liquid soothing my dry throat, fIlling my empty stomach.

"Good girl," she patted me from outside. "Drink up. We dont want you dead now do we?"

This may be hell, but all I could think was how good Blair tasted in my starved state.