- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

I will be introducing new characters... (Edited)

Luca

It has been about 4 days since the last I saw Daisy. Everyone back at the orphanage was worried about her. It was not like Daisy to just up and leave, abandoning her sister without saying a word.

Daisy's sister, Ava, was more upset than any of us. And seeing her upset was making everyone quite depressed. She was just a darling, her mood effected us all. So we made it a point to find Daisy no matter what, at least I did.

Daisy and I were the only kids lucky enough to get a scholarship in the prestigious private school. So its only natural I would be the one to look for her in here. The others can try dealing with the cops, but its more likely the officials will chuck it up as a runaway. I mean no one really cared about kids like us.

It was midday and my only clue was that Daisy was last seen early morning 4 days ago in school. But she never show up for any of her classes. Nor did she show up for her many part time jobs. Usually if she skipped school, it meant that she got extra hours of work. She was in one or the other. She'd never miss both.

Even if it seemed like a dead end, I wouldn't stop looking. I just had to up my game. And there was one lead I still had. One that scared me quite a bit. Because I had to question the goddess of school herself. Or as Daisy calls her, "Blair the tormentor".

Blair was an enigma. She was terrifying, there was no doubt about that, but she was also admired by many. Teacher, boys, girls... Everyone! But it was a strange kind of admiration. One that constantly jumped from love to fear to longing to envy and so on and on. An alluring mystery we wanted to meet, but revered enough to keep away.

It was not a secret that Blair had a pick of student she terrorized, her favorite being Daisy. The only reason nobody did anything about it was because it was better to have her happy than mad. Because if she was mad then her mother would be mad too. And the school did not wish to deal with that woman. So everyone just chose to look the other way when it came to Blair. Besides, its not like she constantly made trouble. If rumours were true she was actually quite "nice". but more so towards teachers, friends and her teammates/clubmates. Everyone else were basically invisible. And only those few in her radar of terror were the unlucky ones to be in her bad side. But why was Daisy there...

Even if Blair did get into trouble, I was certain she'd find a way out. She is a charmer after all. It was said she beat up a boy in middle school and got away with it using nothing but a smile and silky words.On account had her even convincing that very boy to personally apologize and take all the blame himself. I did not know how that was possible, but I'm sure she was in some extent capable.

I did not like dealing with the likes of Blair. These rich kids were full of themselves, and Blair had even more reason to be extra "full". But I had to find Daisy, and that terrifying/arrogant Blair could be a possible lead.

Though as I saw Blair's towering body at her locker, I got intimidated enough to wondered if I really did needed to question her. She most likely would ignore me, girls like her did. Plus, did she really care for Daisy enough to notice her being gone?

"Only one way to find out," I whispered to myself. With a heavy sigh, I got ready to deal with Blair.

The closer I got, the more I realised how tall she was. I was about average height, and there were a few girls around my height, some taller, but not many who stood over a head taller than me. And now standing next to Blair, I got to say she was indeed more impressive up close. More... Everything.

A great example of her body type would be like those fit female pole vaulters. Her arm toned yet feminine. Her legs were long and fit. And her ass was, well, bootyful.

She wore a tight dark grey yoga pants that defined the curves of her hips, thickness of her thighs and the bubble of her butt. And for a top she wore an equally tight white shirt which her breasts threatened to pop out from. Maybe all her cloths were tight because she was just so big. Or maybe she just liked to show off her body.

But what really got me was her shoe size. Her white snickers had to be at least 50 EU (17 US). Compared to mine, they looked huge!

*BANG*

I gaze snapped upwards when I heard a locker door slam shut. Blair had caught me staring at her feet and she did not seem pleased. Probably creeped out. I would be if some strange guy came up to me and started staring me over.

So much for being cool, I scolded myself.

"Hi," I spat out.

I got nervous as she look intimidatingly down at me with an annoyed frown. She didn't saying a word, just stared at me as if my very presence was a stain toher perfection. And that scold really did make me uneasy.

"You might not know me, bu-"

"We should keep it that way," She cut me off and walked right passed me, bumping my side in the process. Her sheer mass dislodged my smaller frame from her path, causing me to tumble back a step.

I was more shocked than annoyed. She really was a piece of work. "Blair, wait."

She did not stop. So I pursued her.

"Blair, I just need a moment of your time."

I might as well be talking to a rock. A big rock.

"Its about Daisy," To my surprise this seemed to stop the towering girl. Every so slowly, her head turned to the side as she glared at me in question from her peripherals. As intimidating as this was, at least now I got her attention. "I am looking for her."

"Never heard of her," she continued her march.

"Really? Daisy, short girl, golden hair and very blue eyes?" I followed a little behind. "Look, I know you have class but this is really important."

"You should sue the school. All that money you spend here and yet they couldn't even teach you to understand simple english." She spoke without breaking stride. "Or maybe you are just deaf."

"Firstly I do not spend a dime to go here, and secondly my ears work just fine."

"Clearly not, welfare boy," she mocked. "Because like I said, I never heard of this Daisy."

"You recognized her name, why did you stop when I said it."

"I heard something annoying and turned to see if it looked as stupid as it sounds." She paused to look at me "It does."

"Look," I said with mild irritation while grabbing onto her arm. This caused Blair to stop and give me an even meaner glare. It was a intimidating, but I came this far and I wont stop until I got something. "I know you have your classes aligned with Daisy. I know she is your lab partner. And even more, I know she made your top ten torment list. So please cut the act and tell me if you've seen Daisy."

Blair's gaze burned into my skull, but I held it - though it did take all my effort to do so. I felt a moment of relief when she broke her gaze and shifted it to my hand still on her. My blood went cold as I realized I was still gripping her arm. Instantly, I let go.

She returned her gaze while squaring herself in front of me. I swear she looked even bigger than before. And the closer she was the more I realized how leveled I was to her breasts. With them being so large, and right there, it was almost impossible not to take a peak. But I still valued my life, so I didn't risk getting into more of a blunder.

"Let me say this, welfare boy." She spoke down to me, letting the scent of her minty breath washed over my face. "I do not know this Daisy. But I do know of a short blonde I torment. A very easy prey, too easy it gets boring." She paused to run her eyes up and down my frame. "You know, maybe I should up my game and get a more spirited replacement for her in my 'top ten list'. Maybe a boy who does not know his place."

"I will be more that happy to lend my services," I lied. "But not until I know if you've seen Daisy. She's been missing for a few days and her sister is starting to worry. I made a promise to find her and so I will do just that. If I have to pester you till I get an answer, then that is what I'll do."

She gave me this questioning look, examining me, looking for weakness. And it took a lot not to give in, if she saw how scared I really was then this was all over.
.
"So tell me," I mustered more strength behind my voice. "Have you seen Daisy."

"I've not seen the little runt since P.E. class around 5 days ago." her voice remained monotone, uninterested and annoyed. Over all, strong.

"You haven't seen her at all?"

"Are you sure you aren't deaf," she scoffed. "No. I. Have. Not. Seen. Her."

I sighed, this was really a dead end. Not wanting to annoy Blair any further, I decided to leave it at that. Clearly she did not care enough for Daisy. The only relations they seemed to share was being lab partners, and Daisy being her punching bag.

With a final glare, Blair made her way to class. But before going too far off, she turned and spoke softly, "Oh, by the way. If you ever grab me the way you did again, I will rip your arm off, skewer your ass, and roast it slowly before feeding it to my dog..." She paused and gave this thoughtful look. "Hmmm, I should get a dog."

Smiling a bit nefariously, she continued her trek and left me in complete shock in what just occurred. Never before have I ever been this petrified.