- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Here is the next chapter as promised. (Edited)

Blair

I was more than ecstatic to see the door of my home. Since Pixie shrunk I had to fight the urge to play with her again. She was squirming between my breasts for half of the day and it was driving me mad. At one point I was sure I felt a little tickle that had to come from the touch of her tongue. That simple - barely noticeable - touch made me blush red to the point my friends thought I was sick. I never blushed! Because of that I was going to make my tiny pixie pay. And what better way to punish her by putting her her tongue to work.

I bolted up the stairs and straight to my room, unceremoniously dropping my bag at the foot of the door before locking myself in. Without breaking stride, I stripped on the way to the near long mirror. Then standing in just my under garments I took a second to appreciate all 6'10 of me. I really was lucky enough to have such a great bod.

But what I really wanted to see was the small pixie within my breasts. It was arousing to see... well nothing. She was so small that her entire being was absolutely engulfed between the softness of my breasts. No trace of her existed. I could go swimming in a public beach, have a conversation with a thousand people and none of them would know I had a girl... a bug... between my breast.

I smiled as an idea popped into my head. Making my way to the bed, I rearranged the pillows so they were right below my breasts. Then reaching behind my back, I unclasped the bra and swiftly rolled my shoulders to cause the booby prison the pop off. This allowed my breasts to sway freely and dislodge the little pink body from its warm embrace.

"Ahhhhhhhhhh," the tiny pixie screamed as she plummet to the pillows bellow. Her small frame sunk into the soft material.

"Hello, little bug," I grinned down at the disoriented girl. "Ready to play?"

She looked up at me with her bright blue eyes. Even in such a small size they were mesmerizing. I watched in amusement as she tried to get up, which it proved difficult on my soft pillows. When she did manage to get a footing all I had to do was shift my weight to cause her to fell.

I chuckled at the sight, she was so adorably puny and helpless. Every time she attempted to stand I just shifted again. When she knew I wasn't going to let her stand, she looked up with her puppy eyes. I kinda felt bad for her, but instead of acting in her benefit, I got on my stomach, leaned onto my arms and loomed my face directly over the pillow she was on.

Naturally, she back up. But I was not going to let her go. Pursing my lips and bending lower, I blew onto her. Her hair flew all over the place as she raised her arms in protection. From the looks of it, my blow was equivalent to a leaf blower. And I was not even giving it my all. What if I did? Well there was only one way to find out.

After taking a deep inhale, I blew with as much force as I could. Slamming the puny thing onto her back. She was too weak to even lift her arms in protest against the simple exhale of air from my lunges. After blowing several times, I left her a rugged mess, gasping as if she had done a marathon. Looking... winded.

It was arousing to see how much power I had with her. Her little body, frail as it was before, was nothing compared to me now. Just a miniaturized doll for me to probe and examine, testing her limits as she whined. And after a second, an idea popped into mind.

"Wait right there," I said while bouncing off the bed and skipped to set up our next session.

I propped a camera near my study table, picked Pixie up and set her right at the center of it. Then adjusting the lenses, I made sure the cam was focused entirely on her. She was my star after all.

Satisfied with the settings, I told her to remain still while I left to changed into an erotic bikini. And with a light touch of makeup, I got back to my tiny toy. Smirking as I caught her eying me in my new suit.

"Wha... What are we doing," Pixie ask timidly. It was cute how she just sat patiently on her heels, waiting for me to acknowledge her. Like a sheep in line to the slaughter house.

"Just making a video little bug." she cringed at her nickname. It looked like she wanted to correct me, but like always she never did.

"A video?" her head tilted in the cutest manner as she asked in confusion.

"Yup!" I said triumphantly, placing my hands on my hips in a power pose that was enough to make anyone feel small and weak. I could only imagine what it looked like in Pixie's eyes. "I want to document your achievement for the world to see. The first girl who shrunk herself."

"I did not shrink myself."

"You kinda did, little bug. I just pulled the trigger." I dropped my hand beside her. Which caused her to retreated in fear. With a smiled, I easily herded her to where I wanted then ruffled her golden hair in a patronizing manner. "Now smile for the camera."

On the screen, my pixie looked as normal as any high schooler, if not a tad more adorable. Her hair was a mess, her cheeks were rosy as always (maybe more so from the blowing and probing earlier) giving her this worn down look that made her appear even more adorable. Like one of those cute candid photos of flushed girls just getting out of love making. Pixie was a babe, she did not know it, and sure she did not feel like it thanks to me, but she was nonetheless. And I was sure she never even wore makeup.

To make it even more adorable, she had crossed her arms in front of her, looking quite reserved and shy. Her head was slightly pointed down the side as she shifted her eyes from the table to the camera. It was the perfect scene to start my documentary.

Satisfied with her look and the angle of the camera, I clicked record then spoke in my clearest voice. "Hello there little pixie. Can you please introduce yourself to the world?"

She hesitated, but once she saw my eyes on her she spoke, "I am Pix..." I grinned at her slip of tongue. "...I'm Daisy."

"Also known as Pixie." I corrected, smirking down at her. "Now please tell us what you are doing on screen?"

"I... I dont know."

I sighed, "You are here to tell us about your invention. So tell us?"

"Oh... that..."

"Yes, 'that'. Please tell us what 'that' is." I frowned down at the girl. Making her know I won't tolerate anymore mess ups.

 "I made a shrink ray."

"Wow, really quite the story teller aren't you," I mocked. "For all those watching, our dear little pixie had just invented the world's first shrink ray. And though she may seem normal in size, I guarantee she is actually as small as my pinky. Here let me you. Pixie, hold up your hand."

She looked at me pleadingly. Obviously she did not want to do this. In response I glared at her until she realized she did not have a choice. In great hesitance she complied. Shifting her shyly away from the camera, she held out her arm and showed me her palm.

"Nice," I chuckled. "Now my dear audience here is the proof for that."

Using my right pointer finger, I gently pressed the tip onto her palms. The introduction of my hand into the camera screen put her size into scale. I dwarfed her! And the hand to finger comparison was as erotic as it was mesmerizing.

"Isn't it just so adorable how her entire hand barely covered my fingertip?" I could not help but feel warm from the sight. "Now little pixie, tell us how you feel about my finger."

"I-i-its big," she stammered, a bit stunned by the situation as well. Guess she's still getting used to this as I was.

"Again my little doll, you are a master of rhetoric." I said sarcastically. "And no, my hand is just regular size, maybe just slightly above average. It is you who is tiny... Why don't you give us a spin."

She slowly did, her hesitant in everything was like a tease - cute and arousing. I chuckled as she clumsily spun around. Sure it might have been cringy to watch if it was anyone else, but Pixie made awkward look cute and sexually arousing.

When she finally stopped, I placed my pointer finger on the table for her to measure up to. She knew what I wanted and thus followed along. Walking slowly to my hand, turning around so her back was against it and stepped back until she connected with my finger.

It was stimulating to see that my index finger matched her height. Actually, even more empowering and hot.

As she leaned into my finger, I could feel her small butt pushing against it, trying to sandwich it. This of course did little to sate my growing lust. So with a smirk, I withdrew my finger and gave her tush a tap, causing her to fall down with the cutest squeak.

Then pinching her at the side, I lifted her up and moved her around the camera to show this was no trick. Pixie was indeed small. Since she moved around quite a bit, it just added to the authenticity of the video. I mean if this wasn't really real, then it would still be considered impressive "visual effects".

After several pokes and probes, I placed Pixie back on her feet. And like the good little girl, she just stood there waiting for me.

"Now, why don't we check how tall-" I paused and chuckled. "Sorry, I meant how small. How small you really are."

Retrieving the ruler from one of the table's drawer, I placed it behind her and push Pixie against it.

"Wow a mere 4 inches tall. Almost 5 inches. Sooo tall!" I chuckled. "Aren't you happy your gun worked? Because I sure am. I think it is quite amazing."

"Yes," she said with a blush. She seemed to like my enthusiasm for her work.

"From what I gathered, you placed the setting of the shrink gun to 7%. What does that mean?"

"Whatever the gun hits will shrink to 7% of its original size," she explained shyly. "You can change the setting..."

"Oh, so if I raise the setting to 100% you will grow back to normal size? Well maybe not really 'normal' size since your full glory is still a midget to me. Right?"

"Yes," she said with some sorrow behind her words.

"Cool. We should probably show how it really works," I said while fishing out the shrink gun from my bag. "Ok, let's do this."

I took a second to familiarized myself with the settings. Frankly, it was quite easy to understand. Not a minute later, I figured out how to readjust the percentage to 10%.

"Alright, little thing, ready o go?" I refocused on Pixie.

 Before she could even answer, I shooting her. Engulfing her in the green light and grow her right in front of the camera.

"Quiet amazing, isn't it?" I basked at her sudden change. "Now stand still. We need to measure how much you've grown."

Placing the ruler back behind her, it showed how she now stood over 5 inches tall/small.

"Now correct me if I am wrong, you were 4 feet 6 inches in your original form?"

"Yes," again there was shame in her voice. She really did not like her shortness.

"I am not good in math, but that would be around 54 inches right. And 10 percent of that would be 5.4 inches."

"Yes..."

"Well according to the ruler, you really are about 5.4 inches small." I said with a wide grin. "Your gun really is accurate. As expected from being made by a genius like you."

She blushed, obviously liking my praise.

I re-adjusted the camera and zoom out a bit. Then without warning, I walked behind the camera and slammed my hands on either side of Pixie. Startling the tiny thing enough to cause her fall on her tiny butt. Without missing a beat, I lifted her back to her feet then rested my chin on my other hand. Bringing us closer together for a better comparison. With a smile, I said. "This, whoever is watching, is how a 5 inch tall girl looks next to a goddess."

She shifted awkwardly, not knowing what to do as I pressed her onto my cheek.

"Well, that was fun and all, but sadly this has to come to an end." I stood, causing Pixie to topple over. With a satisfied grin, I skipped over to the cam to end the record. "Now wasn't that fun? I know I enjoyed it."  I spoked mostly to myself as I prepped for the next part of our fun.

"Are... Are we done yet?" Pixie asked nervously, watching me shift back and forth from my nightstand to the dresser.

"For the comparison video... Yes we are, my little bug. But for the more interesting part of the show - the R-rated one - that is just about to begin." I grinned widely.

The fear in her eyes was visible when she saw the dildo and tape I brought back in hand.

"Now this was going to be really fun."