- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Sorry for the wait. I will post he next chapter within this week. (Edited)

Daisy

I was out of sync. My ears was ringing and my head was killing me. For some reason I did not know what had happened as I found myself on the floor.

*THUD*

The earth shook and a shadow fell on me. Lazily, I looked around my hazy world. Shaking my head a little get it back into focus. And as my senses came back, my heart started to race. Everything was large! Especially the two snickered feet in front of me.

Wait feet? I thought in shock. Why is it soo big? And why does it smell fami..."

"Hello Little bug."

My heart stopped as my gaze shot skywards. There in all her terrifying glory was my tormentor.

"AHHHH," I screamed. My heart pounded as I soon found myself quite hysterical.

"Why so surprise." Blair sang while kneeling down - the entire scene looked like a mountain was fall over. And with a smile, she held up the gun. "You made this possible?"

It all came back to me, hitting my mind like a truck. Out of fear, I stood up in an attempt to run. But not even one step away and my frail legs gave in.

A rumble could be heard from above. A familiar sound I knew was Blair snickering at my pathetic self.

In great fear, I saw a shadow descend upon me, feeling the warmth radiating from the large body of flesh the hovered above. I didn't turn around, hoping in some miniscule chance that if I didn't acknowledge it, it would disappear. But of course that wouldn't happen. Not a second later, I was grabbed by five monstrous digits. And on instinct, I screamed and flailed about in a pointless attempt to escape. Beating against the digits that easily pinned my arms then covered all of me except my head. Soon gravity seems to fall as my stomach dropped - I found myself flying skywards.

"Wow," Blair said down at me in her hand. "This is surreal."

Of course I struggled and of course it got me nowhere. All it did was make Blair chuckle.

"Seriously Pixie, you really think you can break free? For someone so smart, you should know that that is not going to happen." To emphasize her point, she squeezed me into a stop. "That's better."

What followed was a series of probes and squeezes, like one would do with a new toy. I tried to fight back, but one flick with her finger to my head rendered me limp.

In a daze I watched her bring me closer to her face. Her lips in particular came too close for comfort. They were an arms length away when I felt wind get sucked right above me. Looking up I saw her nose, she was taking a sniff of me. I instantly felt self conscious.

Did I bath myself well this morning, I thought. I hope I smelled alright.

I could not believe myself. Here I am, I few inches tall, at the mercy of Blair (my tormentor) and I was worried about what she thought of my scent. There really was a problem with me.

With another deep inhale, I felt my hair fly upwards. Then Blair opened her mouth and slowly exhaled onto my small frame. Her breath was humid and heavy, with the scent of mint. It passing my body like a wet breeze, making my skin tingle in its touch.

I blushed. Maybe this was not so bad...

And of course that was not the case. As soon as I jinxed it, Blair's tongue came snaking out and glided along her plush lips. My nerves quickly spiked up, it was like watching a python slithering for an attack. And sure enough it struck, hitting my face and drenching it completely in thick slime.

I wanted to scream but the wet muscle found its way into my mouth. It may have been just the tip, but my mouth was completely filled. In instinct, I pushed back. Failing miserably as my hands just slipped on the spit that coated the muscle and was now flooding into my mouth. Fear soon gripped my heart as I felt my jaws stretch with each pushed from her tongue. But before she could cause any damage, she pulled out. Instantly causing me to spit out the thick drool.

My freed mouth did little to sate my hysterical state. In fact, I tried even harder to break free, beating her hand and crying bloody hell. In return, she simply ignored my struggles and nonchalantly continued to taste every part of my body like a bonbon.

It soon started to dawn on me that it did not matter how hard I fought. She had complete control. Now more than ever. And I had given her that power.

In the midst of her assault, I suddenly found myself falling down. Once my butt hit ground hard, I balled myself as I tears started to pour down my face. Above me, Blair was simply examining me, basking with satisfaction at my pain.

*Thud*

Despite my better judgment, I looked at the source of the sound. In horror, I watched Blair's snicker settle to my left, not far away. It had been taken off.

*Thud*

I watched as the second one fell to my right, both shoes now covering my flanks. My nerves spiked a new time high as I saw her socked feet lift and slowly place itself right in front of me. They were huge! Well huger.

A wave of heat radiated from the large foot, hitting me quite noticeably. With it came that familiar strawberry lotion scent hinted with the fading fabric softener from her socks, all mixed with her own powerful musk. At this size, the smell was more.

"Damn, you look so much more pathetic and small." Blair said from above.

My eyes were glued to the large pink socked foot. With each twitch and motion, it made my heart race. From pleasure or fear? I was not so sure.

"You like my feet don't you, Pixie?" She asked while lifting her foot above me. "Because I like it when you worship them. You do such a great job I almost feel like you are in love with my feet."

She scrunched her toes for my amusement.

"Well now you are the perfect size to date it, don't you think?" She chuckled, tapping my body with her warm soles. "Come on now, show me how much you love them."

With that, she pushed her foot onto me. Its warmth and scent assaulted my senses as it buried me completely. Again I tried to fight back, and again I failed. Her assault started with a soft push then gradually grew into kneading. Each push pressed the air out of my lunges and caused my ribs to creak.

The pain was unbearable, and yet the warm feeling of her sole on my body made my mind get flooded with lustful thoughts. But that little comfort was soon bashed as the pressure dangerously increased and did not give. Now I freaked, helpless under the crushing force as my lungs burned for air and eyes started to see spots. Before I knew it, everything seemed to go black.

............................................................


I was more than disoriented and sore when I woke up. I didn't know where I was or how I got here. My arms were pressed to my sides and my legs were wedged between something soft and really warm. In fact the soft and warm "something" was all around me, holding me in place. Only my head was sticking out.

When my eyes adjusted, all I saw was pinkish white around. Above me was some sort of white canvas that allowed dim light to pour through. The atmosphere inside was quite warm, and the air was humid. There was a scent of strawberry lingering in the air which seemed so familiar to me. For some reason every time I caught the scent, a shiver would coarse through my both - making me anxious. And it was this fear that finally rocked my brain into place.

I shrunk! And this was Blair! This was her scent I was smelling, her warmth I was feeling, and flesh I was seeing! Whatever happened after she played with my underfoot, I was now strapped somewhere ... On her.

The realization struck me with fear, causing me thrash around in a futile attempt to escape. In response my entire prison compressed, pushing the air, and fight, right out of my body. And as it relented, I finally had a good guess as to where I was. And somehow behind all my fears, arousal was growing at the surreality of my current predicament.

I was trapped between Blair's breasts...

"Hey Blair, sir Jones sent me to look for you. Apparently he wants to talk to you about starting training soon." Came the voice I knew belonged to Jess, one of the school star volleyball girls.

"Really?" Blair spoke, causing my world vibrate. No doubt about it now, I was definitely between her breasts. "We just started the year and he wants to start already?"

"Well we all need to do what we can to win nationals. Right?"

"I guess." She might have sounded normal, but somehow I knew she was annoyed about this.

I found the interaction between the girls quite unreal. I mean I was shrunken and trapped between two mountainous tits! And during the exchange, I could feel myself being pushed close to the other girl's face. No doubt Blair was doing this on purpose to get some erotic kick out of the thrill of having a secret little pet between her breasts - right in front and just bellow the other girl's chin. I was so close, yet totally nonexistent to the captain.

To make things stranger for me, I wasn't quite used to being leveled with the other girl's chin - a tall girl in her own right. In my original height I probably stood no taller than this girl's underarm (probably shorter even). And yet, being trapped in Blair's breasts made me taller than I ever was. Plus the fact that Blair towered over this tall girl made my realize how much of a titan she really was. A true giant before. And now... More.

The interaction ended a few minutes later, and then my world started to shift as Blair walked someplace else. It must have been lunch break because I could hear a lot of noises. I was swayed for quite a bit as Blair walked. And honestly, it was not half bad. I actually kinda - shamefully - liked it. The smell, the warmed, the sway, its like being hugged and rocked by a big mama bear.

A sound of a door opening and closing told me that we had entered somewhere private. Maybe her private room? Before long, the canvas - her shirt - lifted off, allowing light to invaded my surroundings.

"Hello little bug. You slept well?"

As my eyes adjusted to the brightness, I looked to where the voice came from. To my horror, there was Blair - bigger than ever. I knew I shrunk, but actually seeing a giant was surreal.

"You know you should stop looking at me like you did not know this was gonna happen. I mean you made me a shrink gun. You were bound to shrink."

Well I thought I was the one who would be big with you between my breasts, I thought to myself. Who am I kidding?! My breasts aren't big enough to do this.

"You're sooo small," she cooed. "I mean you were always small, but right now you are just bite size." She snapped at me with her jaw, making me flinch. "Here look."

She walked over to what looked like a faucet under to a wide mirror (we were definitely at a restroom). Looking up from the sink, I looked at our reflection on the mirror. And what I saw put everything in terrifying proportions.

Blair like always was gorgeous, her dark hair flowed at the side of her head. Her eyes were blue, not as light as mine but piercing enough to stun and trap people in their gaze. Her exposed olive skin was practically glowing. Then there was her killer body. She was toned, yet feminine, like a sexy pole vaulters. Her stomach was tight with visibly defined abs. And her breast... well whoever created her was more than generous with those melons. They were big yet well shaped to make them alluring. How the hell did she play any sport with those things? I mean they must weight a ton!

But what really pulled my attention was the small pea between her breasts. In closer inspection I found out that it was me - my head more specifically. I was horrifyingly short compared to her before, but now I miniscule. She was a living amazonian. A titan! And I was but dirt staining her perfection.

"Pretty sweet isn't it," she asked while using her finger to tap my head. It felt like she was slapping me. "Hey check this out."

I screamed as she started to shake her chest. It was like ridding a rollercoaster - if it was falling off a cliff and shaking furiously in a bottle in the midst of a hurricane. If I had eaten lunch I would have lost it by now.

"Pretty neat, right," She chuckled at my dismay.

I wanted to puke just to spite her, but there was really nothing in me. In fact I was pretty thirsty as well.

"Anyways, I'll have to be going back now. Just wanted to make sure I did not accidentally kill you with our little foot play. But since you are awake, and clearly alive, do you mind struggling. You feel delightfully down there, and it is riveting to feel you squirm." She was about to place back her shirt but suddenly stopped to look back down me.

With a smile that sent a shiver down my spine, she dangled her pointer finger right above my heand. And wth a bye bye air kiss, she buried me deep within her breasts. My world was plunged into a darker, warmer imprisonment which further compressed as she readjusting her bra. Purposely making sure my prison was as tight as possible.

"Much better."

............................................................................................

I was not sure how long I have been in my fleshy prison. It was dark, stuffy with her scent, and of course wet with both her sweat and my own. To make things worse, my throat was parched. Making me desperate enough to drink anything.

*Bloop*

I shuddered as yet another bead of boob sweat collided with my back.

Well maybe not that desperate... I mean I was thirsty, and had all this liquid around, but surely I still had some dignity left. Or did I give that up too when I let HER shrink me...

The thought of lapping on Blair's sweat covered breast was really becoming an probable option... A rather intoxicating one at that. I mean everyone either wants to touch/play with them or simple stare in envied. And here I was embraced in their wonder, debating if I should give into my thirst and run my tongue along the wet melons for a much needed drink. A dream any guy would love to live.

No.

I might have caused my own misfortune, but I was not about to go that low. Surely Blair would remember me and give me something to eat and even a drink...

Who am I kidding!?! That was less likely to happen than winning the lottery while getting attacked by a shark in the middle of the sahara.

I hated all of this. I just wanted to be back in my room at the orphanage with my sister. I almost cried again thinking about my sister. With my current situation I did not know if I would survive whats to follow. And even if I did, will Blair just let me go? My sis would have to fend for herself for now... it was a heartbreaking thought.

The longer I stayed in my hot hell, the more my thoughts ate me. And the more the wetness around me started to look more appealing. Maybe just a taste?

In great shame, I slowly brought my tongue out. And just as the tip touched a small bead of clear sweat, all my resolve faded away and I furiously started lapping onto her wet breasts. Drinking down the the salty, Blair flavored, liquid. A taste I was too familiar with. After all I've licked her foot so many times her taste was forever in my mind.

But those times I was forced. This was different. It was done by my own accord... Or was it? I was dying of thirst. I was forced to lick her sweat because of that very fact... Or at least that was what I will tell myself to keep what dignity I had left.

And to be honest. This was not so bad. I did lick various parts of Blair in the past. I should be used to this by now. And this was her breasts, surely it was a better upgrade from toe jam.

I cringed as my thought lingered too long into to Blair's feet and tits, making my crotch burn with growing lust. Here I was waiting for my eventual torment and yet I'm aroused while licking her sweaty breasts.

I gave the last of my dignity when I had my first salty gulp. It was a truth I would not let myself believe. But a truth that had broken me. I mean Blair managed to dominate me into a submissive little toy lapping her sweat, and she did not even know it.

I really am pathetic...