- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

I will post this a bit earlier because I might not be able to write for the rest of this month. I need to work on thesis. (Edited)

Blair

I collapsed on the bed as soon as I entered my room. Then turning to my night stand, I pulled out a my favorite golden vibrator. Taking a second to revel in its weight and size.

"Its bigger than Pixie's arm," I chuckled. "Maybe I should use it on her."

The thought of forcing this rod into Pixie's tiny hole made my crotch wet and tingly. I mean she could hardly handle one of my fingers, and two was already a tight squeeze. My regular dildo would just rip her apart, and this... Well it would be a miracle if she could take the tip.

"Such a tiny little thing," I smiled at the erotic recollection from this afternoon.  "Pathetic."

With a frustrated grunt, I lay back on the bed, stripped into my birthday suit and retrieved the cloths I stole from Pixie. They were so tiny. It made me wondered how could someone even be small enough to fit in this, besides a child that is.

On instinct. I pressed her shirt onto my nose and took a deep whiff of Pixie's lingering scent. She always smelled nice and clean. Like daisies, ironic since she was called Daisy herself.

I could not get enough of her scent. It was so delicate, docile, serene and inviting. A pleasant embodiment of her own meek personality. My mind goes blank with each sniff. And when the scent was finally dissipating from the shirt, I pulled out the big guns: her panties. Just holding it in my hand was enough to make me wet. This soft fabric was where her crotch was kept. And it was so cute! Like a child's. Well I guess she does have to shop in the child section to find cloths that fit.

Upon closer inspection, I could make out some dried cum. She had apparently been aroused sometime of the day. And I definitely played a role in that. I chuckled at the thought, little miss perfect was getting aroused from being dominated. A realization I made sure to remember.

Bringing the small piece of clothing close to my face, I took a much desired sniff. In an instant, I was greeted with her musky scent. And it made my loins ache with desire. Entirely controlled by my lust, I stuffed her shirt into my gaping maw and used the vibrator to push it against my twitching labia.

"Ahhhhhh," I moaned. Concentrating on her scent to fuel my pleasures.

I had waited all day to feel this way again. I deserved it.

.......................................................................................................

The next day started off great. I was in a happy mood and might actually get a shrink gun. Even if the gun turned out to some sci-fi nerd crap, it would still give me an excuse to dish out punishment to my little piggy. In the end I will still have fun. And by "fun" I mean with sex. Ya... "We" opened pandora's box yesterday by getting more intimate, and I'm finding myself quite enamoured with this new form of domination. I mean I've always done lewd things with Pixie, but now I didn't have to settle for a simple tease then wait until home to relieve myself. I had a taste for the good stuff, and that is what I planned to have.

With a smirk, I messaged Piggy to meet me in my private room as soon as she got to school. Being still 6 in the morning, I didn't expect her to be there yet. The reason I was at school so early was to run, I needed to keep my body in shape. Maybe build up a sweat to torture Pixie with.

As I run, I chuckled at the memory of the first time I introduced Pixie to my sweaty feet. I had just ended a run as well, and my feet were so sweaty and stuffy I could smell it all the way up here. And poor little Pixie had to lick them clean.

My morning exercise usually ended at 8 am. So all I had to do now was wait for Pixie to arrive. It took about 40ish minutes of browsing on my phone until I heard a soft knock on my door.

Even her knocks sound weak, I noted with a grin.

With that, I got up and practically skipped to open the door.

"Hello," I slurred at the small girl standing shorter than my breasts.

"Hi," she meekly stated. Shifting nervously under my examining gaze.

"Well don't just stand there. Come in!" I sang with excitement.

Instead of moving aside, I forced the skittish girl to squeeze her way around my hips. And even though I had my arms extended to the door frame and door itself, Pixie didn't need to duck down to enter. She was that short...

After making sure no one else saw Pixie come in, I locked the door and turned around to see something quite surprising. Standing behind my desk - for protection I assume - was Pixie. In her hand was a unique gun that looked right out of a sci-fi film. I guess it was my shrink gun.

"Stand back," Pixie stated quite strongly.

"What is happening," I said with a chuckle, taking a step away from the closed door.

"I said stand back." Pixie shouted bravely. But from the look of her shivering hand, I knew she was scared.

"My, my Little Piggy. What are you doing?" I calmly said while making my way to sit on the couch.

"I... I mean it! You just... Just stay away from me or... Or I'll shoot you. And... and you'll shrink."

I did not know she had such spirit. Such fight! I will enjoy this, I chuckled in thought, "Oh you cute little bug. Does that little toy in your hand even work? I mean shrink guns aren't really a thing."

With determination in her eyes, Pixie pointed the gun away from me and pulled the trigger. Not a second later, the tip glowed green then zapped my water bottle at the other side of the room. Instantly, the bottle disappeared. Actually - after a better look - it didn't disappear, instead I saw that it was a fraction of its original size.

It actually worked!

I had my doubts at first... But wow! Pixie was truly a genius. And she just made me a shrink gun!  She had indeed blown my mind today.

"Any other question about the gun?" She said, with more bravado.

"Yes," I said with a smirk. I did not want her to see my surprise. "Will you give it to me?"

"Like hell I will give it to you," Pixie shouted, pointing the gun right back at me. She was getting emotional right now. But I wasn't worried.

"Oh little bug-"

"I'm not 'little bug'," Pixie barked, cutting me off. To be honest, I liked that her like this. "Or 'Pixie', or 'Piggy'! My name is Daisy!"

"Huh... really"" I acted unconvinced. "You sure?"

"I'm sure!" She huffed cutely. "It is only you who call me those despicable nicknames!"

"My, my little bug. Why are you getting so emotional."

"Why am I..." She grew red with anger and annoyance. "You irritating idiot! Are you seriously asking why am I emotional!?"

"Yes..." I suppressed a chuckle. She was so cute when she was mad. Small people always are.

"YOU FUCKING MONSTER! You torture me every single day since middle school. You make me smell and lick your feet. You spit on me. You degrade me every time you can. YOU RAPE ME... You ruined my life!" Tears were forming in her eyes. "And here you are asking me WHY I am emotional! Well take your pick, you ASSHOLE!!!"

"Wow so much big words for something so small." I stood up, causing her to pointed the gun up to my face. "I am definitely an asshole, Daisy. But I did not rape you."

"What do you call yesterday! You bitch!"

"That was you losing your virginity." I stretched a bit before continuing. "Remember I did ask you if I could touch you. You said yes. And when I asked if you were certain and that there was no turning back, you still agreed to my advances."

Daisy looked stumped. She knew she gave the go, I did ask her and she did say yes. "I was scared..."

"I do not think so Daisy," I took a step forward.

"Stay back."

Ignoring her, I stepped forward again. She followed by backing up. "I think you liked it. In fact, seeing how wet you were I knew you wanted it."

"I said stay back!" She spoke as she too another step back.

"You enjoy me dominating you, Daisy. You like that someone way better than you is actually taking the time to give you any attention."

"Lies..."

"No lies, Daisy. You like my feet. You like its smell and you like its taste."

"I... I don't."

"Yes you do," I took another step forward, planting it loudly on the ground. I smirked as her eyes dropped to look at them before snapping bach up at me.

"Stay back! I said stay back!"

"OR WHAT," I raised my voice, shocking her enough cause her to shift back and bumped against the wall.

Re-adjusting stance and the gun, she spoke, "I will shoot."

"Then shoot Daisy!" I took a step again. "I ruined your life right?! I belittled you and made your life hell! So why don't you SHOOT!"

Her hands started to shake. She was anxious again. "I... will shoot."

"No you wont." I grinned down at her. "You know how I know," I took another step, bring me close enough to loom over her. "Because, you like to be dominated. Because you get off from my torment. You are so weak you need someone as strong as me to make you feel alive."

"No," her voice cracked.

I took one more step before bending down. The fear in her eyes grew as my largeness invaded her space and cornered her. My face was now just above hers. I could smell her. She reeked of fear and daisies. "Yes you do." I whispered. "But if you don't, then prove it and pull the trigger. Here I will help you."

I wrapped my hands around the gun and her small delicate hand, pulled them towards my chest. She struggled futilely, but just as I assumed, she never did pull the trigger.

"Shoot." I let my breath wash over her face. Smiling at her she cutely flinched.

Her hands were shaking. Her eyes were wet and cheeks red. She looked broken. In one soft sob she lowered her head and collapsed onto her knees, leaving the gun in my hands.

"You are weak," I smirked and glared down at her as she cried softly in defeat, covering her face with her hands. taking my time, I adjusted the gun and I aimed at her. "Hey Daisy."

She looked up.

"Thanks for the gun."

Her eyes grew wide as I pulled the trigger.