- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Another long chapter... I kinda rushed this because I want to finish the story already. So sorry in advance if it seems jumbled up. I will eventually edit it, but only spelling mistakes and sentence strutures. The story flow will remain the same.

 

Hope you guys enoy it!

 

 

 

 

 

Daisy

It was Wednesday, and even though I just saw Blair the yesterday, I missed her. So here I was at the den at 7ish am in the morning, waiting for Blair to finish her morning workout.

I wanted this to be surprise. Like a meal just sitting there, ready for the hungry amazon to ravage. Which I was certain she would. Especially after a workout.

"Silly girl," I laughed at myself for being such a teen cliche.

This wasn't me. In fact I never even thought I could be this way... And yet here I was.

"Haaaaa," I sighed while collapsing on the coach. "You don't even know when she's done. Or if she'll even come here."

Blair once told me that she works out with a trainer at 6 am. But didn't tell me when she finishes. So I assumed an hour of training would be enough - it was more than enough for me. But time was ticking passed 7:30 and she still didn't show!

"The life of an athlete," I said with new found respect for her.

Every mornings she exercised, even some nights. On top of that she had practise after school (Monday, Wednesday and Friday) - such was the rigorous life of an aspiring athlete. I knew she was dedicated to sports, but I never knew it was this intense. Before I thought Blair was just some rich jock breezing through high school. But now I knew better, I mean she took sports as seriously as I took my studies. And that's admirable.

"Guess I could study while waiting." I sighed boredly, picking up my bag and heading to the oversized desk.

It was comical working on such a big table. I mean even sitting on the larger than normal swivel chair - on the highest elevation - my shoulders barely passed the table's edge while my legs dangled above the ground.

"Such short legs," I sighed while looking at my swinging feet. "Blair wouldn't have this problem on any chair."

To make things easier for me, I grabbed the fattest text book off of Blair's shelf and placed it on the chair for higher elevation. It was better, but I still could use an extra inch or two. So I grabbed another book and placed it on the first.

"Perfect." I smiled in triumph.

This may seen pathetic, but being this short I always had to adapt and improvise. I just hope that I'd have time to get rid of the books before Blair arrives. No doubt she'd have a laugh if she sees me like this.

Before long I was immersed into my own physics text books. Studying chapters ahead just to get ready for the next class. This way I could actually follow the lessons and be ready with questions on things I may not understand.

Yes... I'm a nerd.

I wasn't sure how long I sat there studying, but my attention was eventually averted to the door swing open. A second later, in stepped Blair covered with a fine coating of sweat that gave her a glow. Her body seemed tighter than usual - muscles more defined from her recent workout.

She really looked divine, like a goddess of sports. Her crop top bra - though tight - still bulged out because of her large breasts. Her shorts - which was practically being eaten by her shapely behind - looked more like fitted boxers. And as she moved, you could see her muscles twitch and tense in such an erotic manner of power and feminine charm.

It wasn't until she was at center of the room when she finally saw me on her desk. I was in full daze as our eyes met. Too taken by her overall beauty to properly execute what I originally planned: surprise her. In fact, she was the one who took my breath away. Which is weird because I should be used to seeing her in such radiance by now.

"Well, well." Blair smiled as she dropped her duffle near the coach. "What do we have here."

"Uhmm... I was ah... Well I planned on... uhm..."

I couldn't focus as Blair slowly walked up to me, exaggerating the sway of her hips. I really don't know why I was this nervous. I wasn't yesterday, or the weekend in her room. Maybe its because of this den. My mind remembering being dominated in this surroundings. Guess subconsciously I reverted back to my old self... Though it somehow was a turn on.

I watched as Blair settled in front of the desk. A playful and seductive smile crossed her lips as she slowly places both hands on the table and leaned forward. Her heat and alluring, sweaty scent radiated into my presence; chest poised in such a manner that they dangled in front of my face.

"Cat's got your tongue?" She slurred.

"I... Uhm..." I took a deep breath to get back my senses, only to find my lungs filled with the tainted air of Blair's personal aroma.

"Yes," Blair leaned in more. Her face now inches from mine. "You what?"

"I... I wanted to surprise you." I finally managed to say as my eyes lingered onto her plush lips. It pulled into smiled. Then slowly parted as her tongue snaked out and teasingly lick the tip of my nose.

"Only to surprise me?"

"Yes..." I mumbled while my cheeks burned red. "... A-among... Other things."

Before I could react, her arms dragged along the surface of the desk. Pushing everything (mostly my things) to the ground. And without missing a beat, her powerful hands hoist me onto the table. Setting me in such a way that I was on my back with parted legs and butt pressing against her. If she was a man, this would be a perfect position to penetrate my now leaking and defenseless nether.

She then leaned in. Allowing her powerful, wet and warm frame to roll over me. Before long, her breasts pressed against my shoulders - effectively pinning me under its mass. And through the fabric of her sports bra, I could feel her erecting nipples.

Her divine face hovered above mine, minty breath washed over my checks, and sweet scented hair cascaded around. My entirety was being gently dominated by her immense presence, and I loved ever second of it.

"Among other things," she asked softly and seductively. Gently leaning the last few inches to plant a wet kiss on my forehead. "Like this?"

Another kiss was planted on my nose.

"Or this?"

Then cheek.

"Or," she let her breath wash over me as she slowly moved towards my lips, stopping just millimeters away. "Maybe this?"

The final kiss was when the fun begun.

...............................................

"Books? Really," Blair laughed as she grabbed the text books I used as boosters.

"Yes, I'm short. Ha. Ha." I rolled my eyes while collecting my scattered things on the ground. "Can we skip the teasing please and just clean up. By this rate we'll be late for class."

"And who's fault is that," Blair said as she tossed the books on her desk.

"Hey, I only planned on going one round. You're the one who pushed for seconds and thirds." I defended myself. "And how is it that you still have so much stamina. Didn't you just end a workout?"

"It was a light workout." Blair shrugged while squatting down to help clean... Or so I thought. "Besides," her hand slipped onto my butt, giving it a squeeze. "How can I resist this."

I swatted at her wandering hands. Giving her a fake glare of disapproval to hide my blush.

"Relax," she laughed. "I'm just teasing."

"Just keep your hands to yourself and help me."

"Ya, ya. I'm helping. See," she picked up my notebook and pens. "Helping."

"Thanks." I sarcastically said.

"You know I'm the one who should be in a rush. I haven't showered or changed yet."

"I know," I sighed, taking my things from Blair. "And that's why we need to hurry up."

"Or we can skip first period."

"No."

"Kill joy." Blair pouted. But suddenly she froze. And with a mischievous grin, rose to her towering height. "Remind me again why I'm taking orders from you?"

My heart skipped as I saw her loom high above.

"Its not like you can stop me from having my way." She smirked. "Right, Pixie?"

My heart pounded from the amazon's power play. All the more when she called me "pixie". It's been a while since she used that nickname. But instead of cringing, like I usually did in the past, I kinda liked it now. It had so arousing ping to it. Like some sort of tease that evoked my masochist self; it was after all the name used to belittle me...

But no. I shouldn't let that distract me. We were running late.

"Blair, I'm serious. We really need to clean up." I said, trying to hide my arousal. With a quivering hand, I reached for one of the last notebook on the ground. But before I could retrieve it, Blair stomped her foot on it.

"No," her smile grew.

I wanted to protest. But seeing her so dominant reminded me of the past when she used to tormented me for her pleasure. And shamefully, it turned me on more... And of course, Blair knew it.

"Let's skip first period."

.....................................................

I was late for class.

Didn't skip, but late nonetheless. Though it didn't matter in the end because there was nothing important to miss. The prof seemed to be in a lazy state today since all we did was watch a film. Which made me kinda annoyed.

"I should have just skipped first period with Blair." I huffed while slumping down on my desk.

Blair decided to skip since she still need to shower and change. She felt a bit guilty for keeping me back - she knew how important school was for me - so insisted that I head on without her. Though honestly I kinda wanted to join her in the shower... It would have been thrilling. I mean skipping class to "do it" was thrilling enough, imagine the risk of doing it in the school showers...

"Damn," I huffed in frustration while the film dragged on. "I really should have cut."

By second period, I met up with Blair. And like first period, the prof seemed lazy and didn't have much for us to do. In fact, everyone seemed to be more relaxed and not totally in school mode. It was only at the end of class did I realize why.

"There's no school tomorrow!" I exclaimed, finally remembering that we some national holiday. That was why it was only a half week. In fact, even today was a half day. "I cant believe I forgot."

"Wow, I must have really blown your mind to make you forget." Blair said with a chuckle.

"Someone is full of herself."

"I'm only speaking the truth. Why else did you forget?" Blair smiled down at me. "But that's besides the point. You know what really matters?"

"No." I blushed as she run a finger along my shoulders.

"This is going to be a loooong weekend."

I shuddered with excitement just thinking about the implication behind her words. But little did I know this wasn't going to be the weekend we both dreamed of.

..............................................................................................................................................................................

Macy

I was feeling more myself this week than last. Maybe its because, like people say, "time heals everything". Or because I felt like Blair had enough punishment from me ignoring her. Or because I had a wonderful fuck this weekend with Mr. Big - it really relieved some of my built up frustration. But the most probable cause would be from of meeting Ava and Luca that past night. They really were a delight...

"No, that cant be it."

I stubbornly shook my head from the thought. Not really wanting to give credit to Luca or Pixie's sister for helping me through my emotional turmoil. Though whatever the reason for me feeling better, I felt ready enough to bury the hatchet with Blair.

I planned on talking to Blair on Monday, but I slacked and missed my chance. Then on Tuesday, when I approached her, I saw she was hanging around that little Pixie girl. In frustration, I bailed again. Which I regretted.

Why was I intimidated by some small fry? Was I really going to throw away my friendship with Blair because of some halfling? And let this Pixie win Blair?

No.

Besides. I couldn't really control who Blair hangs with. If she wants to be friends with that girl, then so be it. It wouldn't change the fact that I was her best friend.

So now on Wednesday, I planned to meet Blair no matter what happened. And I would do so in her den, right after classes. It was private, and surely Blair would be there to collect her things before leaving for the long weekend. I did consider that she might have Pixie in her company - they were spending more time together, much to my annoyance - but I would overlook it. If I acted as the bigger person, Blair would surely be at my mercy.

Whatever the case, after school I'd make things right. By the end of the talk, we could both go clubbing to celebrate our renewed friendship... And hopefully... More.

Maybe I'll allow her to bring the shrimp along. Maybe even Luca. The latter I knew was decent company, why not see what all the fuss is about on the shrimp.

......................

Classes were slow. Well slower than usual. But I somehow managed to survive without dying from sheer boredom. And with the bell ringing its beautiful tune, announcing the end of the week, I was more than eager to storm out.

 Before long, I found myself staring at the door to Blair's den. So breathing in deeply, I raised my hands and knocked.

"Hello, Blair?" I called out.

No reply.

"Blair?" I said more loudly.

Nothing.

With a huff of frustration, I knocked harder and called louder.

Nothing...

Maybe she wasn't here? But just to be sure, I slowly opened the door and made my way in. Sure enough, the room was empty. And it looked exactly like how I remembered it.

Instantly, a storm of memories flooded my mind. Each one revolved around Blair and our time together. It made me feel a confusing mix of nostalgia, glee and sadness. Glee from the fun we had. Sadness from it ending. And in that mix, a growing sense of anger and frustration started to bloom. But not wanting to dwell on such feelings, I took a deep breath and calmed myself down.

Now with a clearer mind, I made my way towards the coach to wait for Blair. Surely she'd come anytime now. But as time passed, I realized that wasn't happening.

"I should have texted her," I scolded myself.

I thought about it this morning, but decided against it so I could have the surprise factor. In my mind, that was the only way to see if Blair was really sincere. That way she couldn't prep herself for some grand apology that was sure to win me over. But now I really regretted not texting before hand.

And as I bashed myself for stupidly wasting time, I couldn't help but wonder where she was. And who she was with... No doubt with Pixie, that realization making me more frustrated. I knew it was mostly my fault for not giving Blair a heads up, but just imagining them sharing lunch, talking and laughing together made me really annoyed.

With a grunt, I heaved myself off the coach and decided to make my way out. But not a second after I stood, I saw Blair's duffle bag. Slowly my frustration sipped away. This was her gym bag. Which meant Blair was going to come and retrieve it. That or let her sweaty cloths fester here throughout the short school break, which was not likely.

My face got flushed as I thought about the used cloths in it. I am not usually a perv, but right now I was just sexually driven. Blair was not here, so might as well indulge myself a little.

"Its the least she can do for not showing up," I reasoned while slowly picking up her bag and placing it on the desk. Then with growing excitement, I unzipped it to reveal the glory inside.

The bag was quite organized. A shoe bag at one end, with a gym sack right beside it - no doubt holding Blair's dirty/sweaty cloths. At the center were protein packs and a shaker. And in the other end were an extra towel and cloths.

I smiled while running my fingers along the items inside. Hovering above each item, debating which I should exam first. Soon settling on the shaker.

I lifted the bottle and popped the lip. One look inside and I saw that it was used. With a smile, I pressed my lips to where Blair's mouth would have been when she drunk. Basking in the idea of our lips touching the same surface - an "indirect kiss" as people call it. It wasn't better than the real thing, but it still made my quiver.

Placing the bottle down, I reached into the bag and opened the sack which held her dirty cloths. My fingers tingled as the lingering moist sipped into my skin. In a daze, I took up her used sports bra and pressed it against my cheeks. All while I imagined her perfects tits engulfed within the fabric. And before long, I had the attire right against my nose, sniffing in the strong aromatic scent of Blair's breasts.

"Ahhhh," I moaned slightly as my mind got clouded by the heavy scent. It was was a mix of her own musk with hints of lotion and spray. All too glorious for me to really describe in words.

I took another long whiff. Then another... And another... And subconsciously my free hand started to wander down between my legs. Only when my finger tips touched my aching nether did I finally snap back to reality.

"Damn," I huffed. "What the hell am I doing?"

I was so Blair deprived that I was resorting to such perverted acts. Sure, I wouldn't mind being this kinky with Blair. But not like this - pathetically alone and unknown to Blair. This was just plain creepy.

"Fuck," I huffed louder before annoyingly stuffing the things back in its original place. I was about to close the bag and leave when I saw something else.

It was right under the clean towel and cloths, like it was being hidden. At first I thought it was booze. This wouldn't be the first time Blair snuck alcohol in school. But upon more thorough review, I knew it wasn't. So curiously, I pulled it out.

"A gun?"

I was confused. It had the shape of a gun, but more like a toy replica of some science nerd film. Instantly I thought of Pixie. This was probably her's because Blair was far from being into anything nerdy like cosplay. Or maybe Luca's?

"What are they up too," I asked myself while inspecting the gun.

I saw that there was an LCD screen that displayed "6%". I found that it could be lowered or raised. But since I didn't know what it really did, I just left it at the original setting.

"What do you do?"

Curiosity got the best of me. So I pointed the gun to a textbook on the desk and pulled the trigger. To my surprise, a bean shot out.

Time stopped as I saw what followed.

The book I shot was still there... Only...

"Impossible." I whispered in pure disbelief.

Slowly, I started for the book. And the closer I got, the more I saw that this was not some trick. This was real.

THE BOOK SHRUNK!!!

With great care, I picked it between my fingers. My mind still not believing what I am seeing. But upon further scrutiny, I was certain that this was definitely real. The feel. The sight. This was the large text book.

"Only 6% of its actual size," I said in realization and awe.

To clarify my assumptions, I pointed the gun at another book on the desk and shot. Again, in front of my eyes, it-

"Fucking shrunk..."

This really can't be real. And yet... It was...

"What the hell is going on?" I asked myself in growing confusion. "Why would Blair have..."

And then it hit me.

Everything! Everything that happened. From Pixie's mysterious disappearance and Blair's strange distracted/withdrawn behavior. Then Pixie's "accident" and return, followed by the sudden depression of Blair. And ending with the incomprehensible attraction of my glorious amazonian friend to a lowly bug.

It all revolved around this...

This shrink gun.

"Haha," I chuckled in disbelief. Then gradually got hysterical. "HAHAHA. I can't fucking believe them!"

A wave of emotions bombarded me. Everything they told me were all LIES. They definitely were doing something together. What? Still not sure. But they were all on it. With this gun!

Luca. Daisy. AND BLAIR!!!

They made me feel like a fool... All sharing in this secret they thought was too good for me. Excluding me... Blair's best friend!

I couldn't believe a moment ago I was considering making amends to them. To invite them out with me. To actually try and extend a hand of friendship...

"I'm such a fool," I chuckled at my own naivety. "Oh well. Guess I'm in on their little secret now." A smile crossed my lips as I looked at the gun. "The fun we're going to have."

With that, I tucked the gun in my own bag and left to find my dearest friend and her secret, shrinking clubmates.

..............................................................................................................................................................................

Blair

"By the way, where's my gun?"

"In my duffle, where it has been since the weekend. Why?"

"Its nothing," Daisy scrunched her nose in thought. "I just had a feeling is all."

School just ended, but instead of heading home, Daisy suggested we finish our physics project in the library. We haven't really started, and every time we said we would, we ended up doing other things... Funner things...

"And where's your duffle?"

"At the den."

"Is it safe there? I mean you don't really lock up."

"Daisy," I smiled. "Relax. No one in their right mind would go my den without permission. Well... beside you of course."

"Right," Daisy frown while dropping her bag on the table that would serve as our workstation.

This section/room of the library was dedicated to science and engineering. Usually nerds like Daisy would swarm the area, but since it was half day it was only us.

"But are you sure its safe," Daisy continued. "What if-"

"Daisy," I said while squatting right in front of her, holding her shoulders for reassurance. "Relax. Its safe."

She bit her lower lips and played with a golden lock of hair. Shy and taken aback by my sudden closeness.

"But if you're really worried, I can go and get it."

"Its fine," she looked up at me with her water blue eyes. "I'm just being overly cautious."

"Totally get it," I teasingly poking her nose. "Guess after what I've done, its only natural to be on guard."

"Ya," she smirked. "This is your fault."

Before I could react, she tiptoed and planted a quick peck on my lips. It was enough for me to let go of her. And Daisy took this chance to slip away and head to one of the many rows of bookshelves.

I was left speechless. Something that usually never happens. I did consider taking revenge by having my way with her here, but didn't want to risk being caught by a prof. This part of the library was also one of the places science teachers usually visited. Which kinda annoyed me. I really did want to have fun.

"Can you tell me why we're here again?" I said in mild frustration.

"To work on the project we should have finished many days ago." Daisy replied flatly while streaming through the arrays of books.

"Ya, but why here? My den has everything we need. Including a separate net which is not restricted or supervised by the school's IT. We can search anything there for our project. And more importantly, the den is private!"

"And that is the very reason we will be working here."

"Seriously?"

"Seriously." Daisy said while finally stopping in front of a shelf. She was looking up at books which were out of her reach. "If we..."

She reached up, falling hilariously short.

"...Work..." she tiptoed... "In your den..." Reaching further... "We'll end up doing nothing again."

In cute frustration, she hopped. But again, to no avail.

"Why are these shelves so damn high."

With a soft chuckle, I walked over to help. Standing just behind Daisy, I amusingly noted how the books she was reaching for were only leveled with my face. Smirking, I looked down at the flustered girl who was partly eclipsed by the shadow of my breasts.

"Are you going to help me out, or just stand there all smug about how tall you are?"

"Both," I grinned, then took a step forward to further trap Daisy between my body and the shelf. "Now. Which book couldn't you reach?"

"The... The one on aerodynamics." I couldn't see Daisy's face under my breasts, but I was certain she was red from embarrassment.

"There are several. Hold on..."

I bent over and wrapped my hands under Daisy's armpits, then effortlessly hoisted her up to sit on my hip.

"There, now you can finally reach." I chuckled at how red Daisy got.

Timidly, she reached over and finally got the book she wanted.

"Wasn't that easier?" I planted a kiss on her scalp, further making my tiny girl blush.

"You can put me down now." She said once I broke the kiss.

"Nah," I walked over to our table and sat down with Daisy on my lap. "Isn't this better?"

"No," she struggled to get out. "We seriously need to work."

"You can work on my lap," I teased.

"I'm good," Daisy huffed when I finally let her go. "These tables aren't freakishly tall. I can make due with just the chairs. And I'm serious about this." She continued with a firmer tone. "We really need to get this done. Besides." This time her voice got timid. "Once done, we have the rest of the week for fun."

That was enough motivation for me. "Then lets get this over with."

 .......................................

We've been working on the project for about 30 minutes now, and made quite a lot of progress. Well theory wise at least. Daisy had an entire diagram drawn up, detailing how we'd make our egg dropping craft. It was well drawn and easy to follow. It also seemed highly possible to succeed.

Right now I watched Daisy work. Admiring how passionate she got. It reminded me of the time she was still shrunken and doing homework with me. That same zeal and confidence was etched in her eyes as she explained how the craft would work. And all I could do was get lost further in the sight of her.

She'd bury her face in a book, which would cause her golden locks to fall over her face. In the cutest manner, she'd blow it. Trying, yet failing, to get it out of the way. After several attempts, she'd finally push the golden strands behind an ears using the butt of her pencil. A few seconds later, it'd happen again.

"...Blair?"

"Ya," I snapped out of my daze once realizing that Daisy asked me something. "Uhm... come again?"

"I was just asking if Luca was on his way?"

"Or right," I rechecked the text Luca sent me a few minutes ago. "Ya, he's coming. He's just finishing something for IT. Said he'd take 15 minutes. So I guess he'll be here about 10 minutes from now."

"Oh, ok." Daisy said, getting back to the books. "Once he comes, we can go get the supplies we need to make our craft."

"And then we're done?" I asked a bit excited. Couldn't really wait to get my hands on Daisy again. Especially after what I've seen.

"And then we're done," Daisy confirmed with a small smile. Clearly anticipating the "celebration" that was sure to follow.

"Cool." I spoke while fidgeting with my phone. "Let me text Luca to hurry up. If he doesn't get here in 5 minutes, we're ditching him."

Daisy rolled her eyes, but didn't object. Guess she also wanted to get the project over with.

"There. Now let's pack up."

"What about Luca?"

"We'll still wait for him. But let's do something more fun with our 5 minutes."

"Sounds good," came a voice I was familiar with. But it wasn't Daisy.

Both of us turned to see the new arrival standing by the entrance to the room. It was:

"Macy?"

"In the flesh," she smirked as her eyes drifted from me to Daisy. This made me instinctively stand up and place myself between the smaller girl and my redheaded friend.

"Hi Macy." I smiled. Pleased that she finally lifted her social barricade, but also nervous on her sudden/casual intrusion. "Its good to see you again."

"Its good to see you too... Blair." She sang my name in such a strange manner that made me feel off. Like she had a hidden agenda. Something that made me wary. And my first instinct was to protect Daisy.

"Well, Daisy and I were just about done here. So why don't you and I go somewhere we can go talk?"

"I'm fine right here," she said while nonchalantly walking over to the free chair at the head of our table. Then sat, placing her bag on her lap, holding it close. "So what were you guys doing?"

"Working on our physics project." I said. Cautiously watching the larger girl, wondering what she was up to. If she came here to make amends with me, wouldn't she want to do it somewhere with just the two of us?

"Yack, physics. I hate that class." Macy spat. "But I guess tiny over there loves it."

"I... I do," Daisy replied weakly, reverting back to her scared self. Like she usually was when I still bullied her.

"Right," My redheaded friend smile. "Since you are so good in science, can I ask something?"

"Y-ya." Daisy looked at me with uncertainly. But I couldn't really intervene without offending Macy, something I wanted to avoid. Especially now that she was finally welling to talk again. Though if things escalated physically, I would intervene.

"Is it possible to create matter or mass?"

"Uhm... No. Like energy... It... It can't be created or destroyed... Only..."

"What about increasing," Macy interrupted. "Or decreasing?"

"It... It could... Re-relatively speaking." Daisy was growing nervous by the second. "Mass I mean... With acceleration. But that is only understood in terms of... Of energy... And... And when approaching light speed..."

"Hmmm," Macy leaned back into her chair in exaggerated thought. "So basically it shouldn't change."

Daisy nodded.

"But then why is shrinking possible..."

I could feel my heart freeze as Daisy and I both stared at Macy in shock. Both wondering if she...

"Yes," Macy answered what was unasked. "I know about the shrinking."

"H-how..." I found myself blabbering. "How did-"

"I have my ways," Macy interrupted with a satisfied smirk. This was going her way, which was really concerning. It showed that she did have another motive for being here.

"Macy-"

"Stop." Her grin disappeared as a spike of uncontrolled emotion danced behind her serious eyes. "This is how things will go. I will ask the questions, and you will answer them, Blair. With the truth. No more lies."

All I could do was nod.

"What," Macy pointed to Daisy, yet never broke her eyes from mine. "Is she to you?"

I felt lost. Should I tell the truth? I planned to some day, but now was not the right time. Not when Macy was like this. I knew my friend could get jealous. REALLY jealous. And who knew what she would do when her emotions were running amok. She skillfully retained her outward calmness, but inside was a brewing chaos. A simple flick could set her off.

"Well?"

"She's... She's just a friend." My heart dropped as soon as the words came out of my mouth. I couldn't look at Daisy at the moment, I just hoped she'd understand.

"A friend," Macy asked.

"Yes..."

An agonizing silence ensued as Macy looked me in the eyes... Then she saw right through me...

"You're lying..."

Instantly, I knew I messed up. "Macy-"

"Stop," she yelled and practically jumped off her seat. Pulling her bag closer as she stood. "I asked one thing. One things, Blair! And that was for the truth."

"It-"

"Its not." Macy grew in furry. "I know you Blair. I know you better than anyone else. And what you just told me was bull!"

I should have just stuck to the truth! But then again it might have still escalated to this outcome. Macy was already on edge when she walked through that door. Maybe she was just trying to find some excuse to act out... Or maybe... Maybe she just wanted the truth...

"But you know what..." She scoffed. "I know this isn't you. You wont lie to me. No. This is her." Her glare darted towards Daisy. "Its because of her you're like this."

"Macy she has nothing to-"

"Yes she does!" As Macy barked, her hands dove into her bag. "And I know exactly how to get rid of her."

Time slowed as I saw Macy pull out - to my greatest disbelief - Daisy's shrink gun. And in utter dismay, I watched as she pointed it towards the smaller girl and pulled the trigger.

..............................................................................................................................................................................

Macy

Lies upon lies.

I was running on adrenaline and wild emotions. I didn't plan on shrinking anyone, just scare them with the gun. But as soon as I shot Pixie, everything changed. I knew at that moment I crossed a line. Not that it was good or bad... But I knew I came too far to turn back.

My heart pounded as I watched the tiny girl get even smaller. In a second, she stood no bigger than a few inches - like a true living doll. And as I watched - mouth agape and eyes wide open - a new tingle rushed in my core.

"Daisy," Blair cried out in concern, rushing around the table to better see her... Friend.

This was a first I saw Blair act in such a manner to someone else. Like the world feel over when she saw what I did to Pixie - like I just shot her with a real gun. This level of concern and care was something I never got from her. And might never get... Me... Her real friend.

It pissed me off. How far will Blair go for this puny thing? She lied to protect Daisy. And now she ignores me to care for the little bug. Was I really just a side character to Blair? To anyone? The lying I could live with. But I am not about to be cast aside anymore.

"Stop right there, Blair." I said while pointed the gun at her.

"Macy, this is going to far!" Blair barked back. Finally finding her courage to fight now that Pixie was in trouble.

"Oh please. Its not like I killed your precious little pet."

"Well what do you plan on doing? Huh?"

Blair squared up, making me feel a bit intimidated as I craned my head back. She was getting serious now.

"What's you're great plan? To shrink Daisy? And then what? Grab her, stuff her in your bag and bring her home to torment for your own amusement? All for senseless payback?"

"Nothing you haven't done already."

Blair's eyes grew wide and lips trembled slightly. I had her.

"I might not know the true story, but I'm not a mindless jock." I spat. "I have an idea of what happened when Daisy disappeared and you getting all weird."

I waved the gun.

"I guess it had something to do with this. And I think that you had your way with the little piggy, got too rough and suddenly found your precious toy all broken up. So what did you do? You cry at your mess and try to fix it. Guess that's how Pixie magically reappeared in the hospital."

I watched as guilt and shame riddled Blair's eyes. It almost made me feel bad. But when I realized her concern and remorse weren't for me, I soon regained my rage.

"So ya. I just might get your little Pixie and have my own fun with her. And maybe I'll add you into the mix."

What followed was a jumbled mess of events. Blair charged at me for the gun. And I fought back. A moment we were on our feet, grabbing and hitting the other. The next we were falling, crushing on the table. It gave way and broke under our mass, causing us to tumble disorientedly on the ground.

At this point I had lost the gun, and Blair saw it. A chaotic grapple ensued for the device. Books where knocked off shelves, chairs were kicked over, and the room was filled with cries from the scuffling.

Both Blair and I struggling to be on top. Being bigger, she outclasses me - easily pinning be on my back. If she was serious, I'd have been out by now. But I could tell Blair held back, like she didn't want to hurt me.

That was a mistake; I didn't have such reservations.

The second she showed mercy, I jabbed my knee hard against her side. It was enough to her surprise. And I took this opportunity to kick her off. The second I could move again, I made for the gun. And soon I found myself on my feet, gun at hand and pointing at the still recovering amazonian.

Once she got back her senses, and saw the gun, Blair turned back and cried.

"Daisy, run!"

I couldn't believe this. Even when she was the one in immediate danger, all she cared about was her little Pixie. That was all the push I needed to pull the trigger.

..............................................................................................................................................................................
 
Daisy

A minute after I shrunk, the world turned over. I was nearly crushed as the giants collided like two mountains in the height of armageddon. In pure instinct, I run to the nearest shelf.

*BANG*

Not a second later, the titans fell upon the table. Breaking it instantly. Then they scuffled on the ground. Rolled and turned about for the gun. At moments, the two goddesses got so close that the shelf I was under rocked as they slammed against it.

My cries of fear was drowned by the growing thunders of chaos. At the peak of the fight, I looked up to see Blair over Macy. And at that second, I felt great relief; but it was short lived. Not a moment later, Blair was on the ground, writhing in pain. And Macy was...

Victorious.

She stood over Blair with the gun in her hand. And just as she pointed it at her, Blair turned around and yelled.

"Daisy, run!"

My world shattered as I watched Blair shrink. The strong and powerful girl now mere inches, and at the mercy of the enraged giant redhead. And I could do nothing...

Not a single thing...

Not even run.

In pure dread, I fell on my side and balled up in the darkest corner under the shelf. I didn't know if I'd be found. But right now my body could do little more than quiver.

..............................................................................................................................................................................

Blair

I... I lost...

I didn't want to believe it. Not when I shrunk. Not when I saw Macy look down in pure awe and wonder at my diminutive scale. And not when her long finger wrapped around my side to hoist me up to her face.

"Wow," Macy gasped in shock.

I hardly struggled as she started to probe my body. Pinching my limbs and poking my belly as she laughed at the surreality of this all. Exactly how I was when I first shrunk Daisy. Now it was happening to me.

Karma is definitely a bitch.

Her eyes dilated as they zoned onto my breasts. And it was then that everything came crushing down. Soon I found myself madly struggling in her grasp - senselessly fighting my inevitable capture. But all the strength in my body could do little but amuse Macy, who effortlessly seized my pathetic attempts of escape with a simple squeeze.

"Look at you," she chuckled. "The all so powerful Blair, incapable of prying herself out of my grasp?"

A another squeeze was all it took to render me limp.

"So cute," she cooed.

"Please, Macy," I finally resorted to begging.

"Please what? Let you go?" She pursed her lips in mock thought. "Nah. I have something else in mind. Something fun."

As she spoke, her fingers slid between my legs. Poking my groin roughly, yet sensually. Making me grunt in discomfort.

"And I'll make sure you'll enjoy it just as much. Like the good old days."

Her smile grew as she caressed my nether gently. Like one would a puppy's belly. But thankfully, it didn't last long.

"Now, where did that other little thing go off to."

At this, I found new strength in fear of Daisy's well being. I knew Macy wouldn't hurt me, but wasn't so certain about Daisy.

"Little bug," Macy sang. "Where are you?"

"Macy, please." I begged again, silently hoping that Daisy got far enough not to be found. "You've got me. Please just let her go."

"You really want me to leave your tiny friend here? All alone? Defenseless?"

She had a point. But was I really going to risk Daisy's life with the current unstable Macy. No... Besides, Luca was still suppose to meet us. And I knew Macy hadn't gotten to him yet - at least I hoped. This was a gamble, but if Luca was still out there, I knew I could count of him to get Daisy to safety.

"Come out, little Pixie." Macy sang as she scanned the ground which was now in disarray. "Don't you want to be with your precious Blair?"

"Macy, let's just go. Please."

The giant redhead just ignored me as she got on her knees and started to flip fallen books over. Not finding her under any of them, Macy placed her head on the ground and started looking under shelves.

My heart spiked at this. And instantly I tried again to get the redhead out before she found Daisy, or before Luca came. "Macy, she's gone. Let's just go."

"No," Macy huffed in annoyance. "Not until we find your little friend."

"Be smart! We just got out of a fight - yelling and crushing up the place. I'm sure the librarian is on her way to check on the commotion."

An annoyed frown appeared on her face. She knew I was right. And as charming as she could be, this wasn't something she could get out of. "Fuck it."

Getting back on her feet, Macy grabbed her bag and stuffed the gun inside. And gently, with a smirk, she slid me in between her breasts. Entrapping me in the same manner I did to Daisy. Again... Karma...

"Enjoy yourself," Macy laughed as she gave me a squeeze. "As for you, Pixie." Her voice got serious. "You have until the count of 5 to come out. Or else I'm leaving you here. Alone."

I couldn't see out of my hot and compressed prison. But I hoped Daisy would remain hidden.

"5."

...

"4"

...

"THREE!!!" Macy said louder. Pausing to stretch the time.

...

"TWO!!!"

...

"Fucking fine!!!" Macy yelled in frustration. Making me feel some relief from her not winning this round. "I hope you starve you little bitch."

With that, my world started to shake as Macy left. I wasn't sure what my foreseeable future would hold, but I was glad Daisy wasn't caught. Now all I hoped was for Luca to find her.

..............................................................................................................................................................................

Daisy

I didn't know how long I cowardly hid in my fetal position, but soon the room was empty. Though fearing that this was a trick to get me out, I stayed put. It wasn't until after a few more minutes that a familiar clacking of heels broke the deafening silence.

"Good heavens!" Came a strong gasp from Ms. Anne, the school librarian. "What happened here."

Her heels got louder as she entered the room. I couldn't see her from my position, but I knew she looked nothing short of baffled and frustrated from the mess made by the brawling giants.

"Damn entitled brats," Ms. Anne huffed as she started to stomp around. "I go out for a minute and all hell breaks loss."

From the constant shifting sounds that followed I guessed Ms. Anne was cleaning up. While that happened, I stayed in hiding - not wanting to be found by librarian in my current state. Not that she was a bad person, but because this would definitely make a bad situation more complicated.

In the dark, I couldn't help but think about my current predicament. More importantly how I was going to get get Blair back. I was shrunken and alone in a place that was about to close for the rest of the week. And the more I thought about it, the more I felt like I might actually starve here.

"Maybe I should have just gone with Macy." I whispered sadly. "At least I'd be with Blair."

In my deep self pity, I didn't realize that someone else just entered the room. Not until he spoke.

"What the!" My heart spiked as I heard that familiar soothing voice.

"Luca!" I shouted along with librarian - my smaller voice drowned under her's. I was so consumed with what happened that I forgot that Luca was suppose to met us. Was that why Blair wanted to get rid of Macy, so Luca could easily get me?

"I hope you don't have anything to do with this," came the stern voice of Ms. Anne.

"What? Ah... I mean no." Luca sounded confused and on edge. "I just came back from IT. I was suppose to meet..."

He trailed off. Not wanting to put anyone in trouble just yet.

"Meet who?" Ms. Anne interrogated. "Daisy and Blair?"

"Uhm... Ya." Luca gave in.

"Haaaa," the librarian huffed in frustration. "I thought so. They were the only ones who came here after school ended. But I don't believe Daisy could do such a thing! You don't think that Blair girl had something to do with this?"

"I... I don't know. Blair is capable of many things. But property damage?"

"I guess you're right," the elder woman sighed. "But someone did this. And that someone is going to get in big trouble."

"Right," Luca said nervously. "Was there anyone else who came after them?"

"No, just the two... Well I'm not so sure... I kinda went out to get myself something to eat. I thought that since it was Daisy, it would be fine to leave. And when I came back to tell them I was closing up... Well..."

"Right," Luca replied. I could only imagine what was going through his mind. "Anyways, do you need some help."

"That would be darling of you. Could you help me clear these books and place that broken table to the side."

"Of course, ma'am."

"Thank you." The lady said with a sigh of relief. "Now I'll have to go report this to the guard. Maybe he can make sense of this."

"Are you sure you trust me enough to leave me alone in here?" Luca joked, just like he always does. "You might come and find the entire building burned down."

"If that happens, then I know who to blame." The lady chuckled. "But seriously, don't burn down my building."

With that, her clacking heels grew soft as she left the room. And as soon as that happened. I run out of my hiding spot. With Luca here, we could get Blair back.

"Luca." I cried out, but stopped as soon as I saw his grand frame. It was kinda surreal to seeing someone else besides Blair in such a stature. But shaking my head back into focus, I screamed louder. "LUCA!"

"Daisy?" Luca asked as she turned around. But didn't look down. With a confused frown, he turned back to take care of the table.

"LUCA!" I cried louder and jumped in place to be more visible. "Down here."

He turned, this time gazing down. As soon as he saw me, his eyes grew wide with utter shock and awe. "D-d-daisy?"

Right... This would be the first time Luca saw anyone shrunken. He heard about it, but never really saw a person this small. But that didn't matter. We had to go help Blair.

"Oh my... Daisy!" He finally snapped from his daze as he came over. His grand movements were more intimidating. But I had nothing to fear. I trusted Luca, no matter what size. "What... What happened to you?"

"Blair!" I blurted as soon as he settled in front of me. "We have to go and help Blair.

"Blair... What?"

"Its Macy," I clarified. "She found out about everything."

A new sense of shock hit Luca.

"And she has the shrink gun."

..............................................................................................................................................................................

Luca

Seeing Daisy that small was mind boggling. I mean I was used to seeing her small (short wise), but not that tiny - like a living, breathing doll. And it took a moment to get myself together to fully comprehend what Daisy told me.

What happened was shocking and concerning.

Macy found out about everything! And more terrifyingly so was the fact that she somehow got the gun and used it on both Daisy and Blair. The latter she took with her before the librarian's appearance.

"Please, Luca, we got to go save Blair," Daisy pleaded as she ended her short recap of the event, it was in such an adorable manner that I almost forgot how serious the situation was.

"R-right," I stammered. "Uhm... I guess the first thing to do is to get out of here."

"Yes," Daisy shouted in her small voice. "We need to go."

"Ya... Uhm... How uhh... How do..." I hesitated to just pick her up.

"Oh..." Daisy got a bit timid, like she just realized that she was tiny and I big. "You can just put your hands down... I'll... I'll climb on."

I did just that. And as soon as I had her on my palm, my mind exploded with this impossible interaction. I mean I had a living person on my hand!!! It gave me this new sensational feeling that I never encountered before. It wasn't lust, yet closely aligned with it. I could only describe it as a spike of intense awe and wonder, bafflement at an improbable situation. Total-

"Luca?"

"Uhhh... Sorry," I shook my head back into focus. "I'm just... Getting used to this."

After awkwardly finding a place to hide Daisy - in my jacket pocket - I took her's and Blair's things and cleared as much of the room as I could for Ms. Anne's sake. Then with a the return of the librarian, I politely asked to leave. The guard that came back with her had a few questions for me, but it was nothing I couldn't get out of.

Soon we were in my broken tin can of a car and heading back to the orphanage. I was going to get Blair back. But first I needed to make sure Daisy was safe. And there was no safer place than literally in the hands of her sister Ava.

"We need to go get Blair," Daisy protested. Partly because she was concerned for the amazonian's well being, and partly because she didn't want Ava to find out about everything as well.

"And we will. Or at least I will after you are safely put in Ava's care." I said while getting a quick glance at the tiny girl in my jacket's breast pocket.

"Do we really need to. Its better if I tag along. You can even leave me in the car when we get there if you're so concerned."

"Cant risk that. If I end up in Macy's grasp, you'll be trapped inside the car. And the only way to get you out would be to involve the angry redhead. And we both know she is not entirely fond of you."

"But we are wasting time! Blair needs us!"

"Relax, Blair wont be harmed."

"How do you know?"

"Macy is just angry about being kept in the dark." I sighed sadly. "Which is justifiable. But her feelings for Blair hasn't changed. If I were to guess, she just wants to have Blair to herself. And what better way than to have her doll sized."

"That doesn't make things better."

"Blair will be fine. Maybe toyed with a little, but nothing as severe as what you went through." I reassured, even if I was a bit worried myself. "If you survived Blair, I'm sure she can survive long enough for me to get you into safer hands."

"Well I believe this is a bad plan."

"No. It the best plan. You're just uneasy about dealing with Ava."

Daisy frowned in response.

"She will find out someday, Daisy. That gun is as much her's as it is yours, she deserve to know what's going on. "

"Not like this."

"Well, we don't really have a choice now. Besides," I smiled down at my diminutive friend. "She's not a kid anymore."

"So she keeps claiming."

................................................

"Hey Luca," Ava's chirpy voice came as I entered her and Daisy's bedroom. She was laying on the lower bunk bed reading the book she bought last weekend. "Wazzup?"

"Nothing much," I smiled nervously. "Just uhm... Need to talk."

"Is something wrong?" Ava asked while sitting. "Where's Daisy?"

"She's ah... She's closer than you think."

Her eyes drifted to the door behind me to check. Frowning in confusion as she saw nothing.

"Look, I don't want you to worry. This is nothing big... Actually its quite small." I laughed nervously. "Uhm, Ava, before we continued, can you please promise me not to freak."

"Luca, you're freaking me out." She joked.

"Sorry," I gave a weak smile, "I just never did something like this before. No one has," I whispered the last part to myself. "Anyways, might as well be straight with you. Ava, do you remember the shrink gun your father left behind?"

"The one Daisy was obsessed with?" The girl smiled.

"Yes, that one. What if I told you she fixed it?"

"I don't know," Ava shrugged. "Did she?"

"She did."

"Luca," Ava narrowed her eyes. "What's going on?"

"Ok, here goes," I breath in deeply before continuing. "Ava, please extend your hands."

"Why?"

"Please just do it." I said seriously. "And please, whatever happens, just keep calm."

She obeyed with a frown upon her face - more from concentration than annoyance. With that, I reached into my breast pocket, slowly pulled out my little companion and gently dropped her onto Ava's waiting palms.

In that very instant a total daze befell the young girl - just like it did me earlier. Her mouth dropped and eyes grew wider than I've ever seen, completely in astonishment and bewilderment on what she held. And what small sense she had left, Ava managed to muster a single mumble.

"D-Daisy?"