- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

I know its been a while. But I just wanted to say that I haven't abandoned this story. I just got into a dry patch. Though I do have an idea of how this story will go, I just couldn't put them in writing the way I liked.

To get over this dry patch, I decided to write at random, and somehow got this long chapter. Its not really moving plotwise. Its just more fun with Blair and Daisy. So I apologize if it seems messy and unedited - because it isn't. But hopefully this will end my constant delay and I can actually get to finishing this story.

Whatever the case, please enjoy.


A small recap on what happed before (for those who forgot the plot):

Daisy is Blair's target at school. She does not know why but the larger girl seems to enjoy tormenting her. One day Blair gets Daisy's shrink gun and minimizes her small enough to keep as her own living pet. Which she constantly plays with to sate her sexual and power hungry desires.

As they spend more time together, both girls slowly start to find themselves confusingly attracted to other. And this feelings are not made clearer to Blair until she accidentally harms Daisy.

This realization, along with her own guilt, drives the bigger girl to seek attonement. And she gets a chance when she saves Daisy from her jealous friend, Macy.

The two girls then re-evaluate their current relationship and decide to be something more when Daisy gives Blair a chance to make up fro her mistake by shrinking her former bully.

The next chapter starts off with Blair's adventure as a tiny girl in Daisy's care.

 

 

 

Blair

Morning came, and like clockwork I woke up to execute my usual routine. Being an athlete, my days always started with a jog and a brief workout to keep me in shape. But as my body went through the motions of sitting up, I found myself stuck in a sticky situation.

It was like being pasted to a warm, gooey surface. It stunk as well. Not badly, just strongly. Reminding me of sex...

"Oh... Right."

I chuckled as my mind instantly flooded with everything that had occurred the night prior. And before long, my loins burned in the realization of what/where I was adhered to - Daisy's pink and puffy labia.

I tried to move, but found it quite challenging as the sexual discharge from last night had dried onto my skin, holding me in place. I didn't hate it, but I wasn't going to just lay there and wait until Daisy woke up. And luckily I knew how to get out of this sticky, smelly prison.

With a grin, I wiggled and licked where I could. It seemed futile at first - tiny me trying to sexually entice a sleeping giant - but as time passed, the giant sex started to react to my movements. It leaked a new layer of lubricating juices, sipping out of the folds and loosening the thick paste adhering me to the hot flesh. Allowing me to slowly pull off.

"Finally," I huffed as soon as my arms came free. "Now to get out of here."

As much as I loved Daisy's pink cunt, there were other parts that I wanted to explore. From the current orientation, Daisy was most likely laying on her side. So I let gravity do the work, allowing it to pull me down towards the leg opening of her panty. It was a tight squeeze, but I managed to push my way out. Again, letting gravity do most of the work.

Once out of my tight, hot, and damp constraints, I found myself tumbling down her thigh and onto the bed. Thankfully it wasn't a hard drop. With a small shake of my head I was ready to continue.

Since Daisy had a thin blanket on, my new surrounding was dim. Dark, but not blindingly so. It allowed me to take in the marvelous sight that were Daisy's slender thighs. Further down was a third leg draped over the original two. No doubt it belonged to Ava who was obviously spooning her sister.

With a smile, I started walking along the length of the majestic legs. Then started running - might as well get my morning exercise in while sightseeing. It wasn't a hard run. The giants barely moved. And If they did, it was slow and lazy. The only thing that made it challenging was the uneven ground. And maybe the smell. Not as strong compared to being in Daisy's panty, but it was still dank and heavy from the two gigantic bodies sealed within the covers. Not that I didn't like it. It was just challenged my breathing rhythm by making me horny.

Before long, I found myself facing 4 different feet. All entangled and snugged against each other, toes twitching and scrunching to find warmth where they could. One pair was noticeably smaller than the other. It didn't take a genius to know which foot belonged to which sister.

With a naughty smile, I made my way to the smaller set that laid at its side. Slightly cringing as the odor hit my nose - acetic with a hinted musky flower, a clear indication of not being washed. The scent was abundant and thick in the air around the glorious set of paws. And I loved it.

Without slowing down, I pressed myself onto the warm soles. Kissing it good morning, I moved along its side until a I came to the arches of each toes. The smell here was stronger, and from the looks of it, it had a thin layer of sweat that coated its surface. Not sure why, but I was drawn to it. Without thinking, my tongue came out and gave one long lap against the wet underside of her second toe.

"Ack! Yuck... Ptooey..." I spat. "Why did I think that would taste good."

I laughed at my silly disgusting self. But instead of moving on, I was still drawn to give it one more lick.

"Guess it's not that bad." I shrugged, swallowing this time. "Just needs some getting used to at this size."

Out of curiosity, I raised my own foot and pressed it against Daisy's pink toe. it was surreal seeing how her smallest digit made my "large" foot look tiny. It was a very unfair foot comparison. And very erotic.

"Well, that's just hot." I said as an electric sensation zapped through my core. "And her foot is supposedly smaller than my hand."

As I appreciated the perfect sole of Daisy, another foot landed right behind, trapping me in the small space between them. By the longer size, I could tell who they belonged to. And in guilt, I felt the thrilling sensation grow.

I tiptoed to the warm looking pad and basked in its new scent. It wasn't as tangy as Daisy's unwashed feet, yet it also held its own unique scent - more vanilla like than flowery. "These sisters sure smell great."

I pressed my hands against the soft flesh. It felt like a leathery pillow that invited me to caress myself against it. And as I did, the thrill grew. I mean this was Daisy's sister. It was kinda taboo.

With a sigh, I pulled myself off before it got weird and made my way back towards Daisy's soles. I was rather aroused now, and her delicate looking toes were calling me like a honey to a fly.

Though as soon as I pressed my face onto the stinky flesh, the entire foot came down - pinning me under its warmth.

"Got you," a muffled whisper vibrated into my fleshy prison.

A second later, the foot rose and a hand quickly snatched me. In one fast swoosh, I found myself in front of Daisy's dazzling eyes.

"So you are the bug bothering me all night," she whispered with a mock scowl.

"Morning to you too," I smirked. "But if you don't mind, I was in the middle of something."

"You mean humping my sister's foot?"

"How did..." I instantly grew red.

"You just told me," she smirked. Poking my side as punishment. "That's for attacking my sister."

"Sorry," I apologized in a giggle as her finger hit my funny spot. "But how did you really know what I was doing down there?"

"I just assumed that's what happened when you stopped kissing my foot right after Ava stuck her's her mine."

"You were awake the entire time?"

"Its hard to stay asleep if you have a bug wiggling against your crotch."

"You were awake since then? Why didn't you help me out?"

"I was curious to see what you planned on doing. If I knew you'd be humping Ava's foot, I'd have seriously intervened."

"For the record, I wasn't 'humping' your sister's foot."

"Oh really?"

"Ya... I just wanted to see how they were compared to yours."

"And how are they compared to mine?"

"Bigger for one. And smells much better."

"Well that's because I'm smaller..." Daisy pouted in her all so adorable manner. "... And I didn't get to take a shower last night,"

"Hey, I didn't say I liked her foot more." I laughed at her cuteness. "They're just different. And in my bias opinion, yours are way cuter."

Daisy blushed furiously, causing me to smirk.

"Anyways, why don't you place me back down there so I can show you how much I LOVE your feet."

"Maybe later." Daisy said while taking a glance behind her shoulder. "Ava is right beside me."

"That didn't stop you last night." I smirked.

"Ya... Well I was still riding my sexual high then. And it was stupid."

"Relax, how can tiny old me wake her up. I promise to be-"

"Daisy," came the groggy voice of Ava. And in an instant, I was shoved right back into my dank prison.

..............................................................................................................................................................................

Daisy

"Mo-morning, cutie." I mumbled in a shudder just feeling Blair back between my legs.

"Morning," Ava smiled, wrapping her arms around me and resting her head on top of mine.

It was funny. Ava was suppose to be my younger sister, yet was already a head taller with a bigger set of breasts. I could feel them on my back, nipples rock hard and easily felt behind her shirt - an indication that she wasn't wearing a bra.

This made me realize that soon I'd need to talk about the "birds and bees". Also make sure she was careful on how she handled herself. Being too friendly - with a fast maturing body - would definitely give people the wrong idea.

Suddenly, an electric sensation shot from my loins. Making me quiver as Blair begun her naughty assault on my undefended regions. In a blush, I squeezed my thighs in response. Bringing her struggles to a stop.

"Serves you right," I whispered.

"Something wrong," Ava asked, snuggling her chin on my head.

 "Oh, its just that bug from last night." I blushed. Blair's and Ava's body pressing against mine felt a bit too good it was driving near taboo.

.................................................................

Breakfast was served in 2 sets. One at 6 AM - for those who went to school out of the orphanage (like Luac and I) - and another at 8. But on weekends, it went up to 8 and 9 am. Though many chose the 9 am rush, we always chose to eat earlier to beat the crowds.

"Ya, Macy bought me some bras. Apparently mine were getting too small."

I forced a smiled as I listened to Ava talk about her wonderful night. I was a bit mad at Luca for allowing her to stay up so late. But more annoyed for missing fun time with sis.

"She really was nice, just like how I imagined."

"Ya, she's a real charmer," Luca said sarcastically. The comment going right over Ava's head as she giggled.

"I'm happy you had fun," I said, hiding my real feelings. I know I should be glad that Macy treated her well, but couldn't help feel jealous.

"Anyways," Ava said as she stood up. "I'll go take a shower. Anytime now I'd have to fight for an empty stall."

I was about to follow her, but didn't. The feeling between my legs reminded me of my companion. "Uh, Ava. Just don't forget to take your med and-"

"Ya, ya." She said annoyed. "You know I'm not a kid anymore."

"I know just-"

"I'll do it," she said, skipping away. Leaving Luca and I - and Blair between my legs - alone.

"Its hard to imagine, but she is right." Luca said as he finished his meal, stopping when he realized me glaring at him. "What did I do?"

"A karaoke bar? Really?"

"Right," he said nervously. "It was Macy's idea. I tried to reject her offer, but she managed to convince Ava. And you know I can't say no to Ava's large blue eyes."

"You are the older one, Luca. You should be the one in control."

"I tried," he defended himself. "But you know how she can be. If she has her mind set on something, she gets it. Plus, Macy paid for us. Well we got it for free. Her friend owns the place and-"

"Its not about the money!" I spat. "Its... Its..."

"Daisy," Luca held my hand, smiling warmly at me. "What is really bothering you."

"I'm just mad I missed out." I said truthfully. "With everything that happened I haven't really spent quality time with Ava. And I feel like... Like I'm failing her. I was suppose to get her new bras and bring her to karaoke... Not Macy."

"You are far from failing her," Luca said. "Everything you've done was for her. So don't beat yourself up for wanting something for yourself. Like last night."

I blushed at that.

"Beside, if you really want to hang with her, why not take her out to lunch? I did sign us for a leave."

"Thanks, Luca. I think I'll do thahahhhh..."

"You ok?"

"Ya, just cramps." I answered. Grabbing my crotch with my hand. Stopping Blair from her naughty play.

"Right," said a suspicious Luca.

*Ding*

"Oh," Luca's eyes lit up as he took his phone. Soon frowning as soon as he saw the screen.

"Let me guess, a girl?" I teased.

"I wish." He sighed, putting his phone away. "But all I got is an update notification."

"Right. I know- mmmm." I groaned. Blair was getting really handsy.

"You ok?"

"I'm finya-ine-mmm." I don't know what she was doing, but she managed to find my sweet spot. Damn, she's good!

"Really," Luca said in a smirk. "If I knew better, I'd say something is bugging you."

"Its... Ahhh... nothing," my face grew red as I realized Luca staring. But still, something about this situation made things embarrassingly hot.

"I'd ask about last night. But it seems the fun hasn't stopped." He beamed. Clearly knowing what was going on. How he knew, I didn't know. But he always had great hunches. "Maybe you should take this to a more private place."

"Its fine. Naaaaahhh... mmmmm... Oh damn it," I dove my hand after Blair. Pulling her out just as she was slipping her legs into my snatch. With a frown, I scolded Blair under the table. "Can you stop."

Blair looked at me with lewd intent, touching her breasts and licking my finger to entice me. The sight of her coated in my lust, added with the thought of doing something this naughty in front of Luca made me shudder. If it went any further, I'd have done something terribly shameful in the midst of the dining hall.

Looking at Luca in great embarrassment, I spoke, "I should go."

"Of course," Luca smirked as I darted for the nearest exit. "Oh, say hi to Blair for me!"

..............................................................................................................................................................................

Blair

*THUD*

Came the sound of a door shutting.

I smiled as I knew what was about to happen. Daisy was going to try and scold me, but I wanted it. She was cute when she got mad. Plus, it was fun teasing her.

Light came into my cramped space, as large delicate fingers wrapped around me and brought me towards a frowning, yet divine, face.

"Really?"

"Oh don't act like you didn't enjoy it," I said smugly.

"That's not the point." She hissed. "I was talking to Luca. In the middle of the dining hall! Someone could have seen you!"

"And that made it exciting. Didn't it?"

She blushed, but still maintaining her frown. "You know, for someone so small, you're pretty bold pushing your luck."

I shrugged, "What are you gonna do. Spank me?"

"I just might."

I bit my lip, "That's hot."

"You're sick," she rolled her eyes.

"And you love it." This caused her to smile. "Now can you please bring me closer to your lips. I'm dying for taste."

"No, you don't get a kiss," she grinned. "Kisses are for good girls. And you've been naughty."

"Of course," I rolled my eyes.

"Besides, you're so filthy. You're covered in all sorts of nasty."

"Oh, as if you haven't put your lips or tongue on my filth before."

"You forced me to do those things!"

"And you loved it."

"Whatever."

"So..." I sang up towards the large flustered girl. "Can I have that kiss?"

Daisy rolled her eyes and huffed. But ultimately the bashful girl brought me to her red lips and gently pressed me onto herself. "Happy?"

"Very." I kissed the dainty fingers around my chest.

"Anyways, we really should get you cleaned..." Daisy scrunched her nose as she smelled herself. "... And me too."

................................................................

There was something erotic about being washed by a giant. Long, soft digits pressed onto my skin. Alleviating the knots I had with its sensual touch. Each caress lapped my body with creamy white foam, soaking me up in more ways than one.

The power in those delicate fingers sent shivers in my spine. I was an elite athlete, yet now at its mercy. Dominated by a girl who couldn't clear 5 ft on her tiptoes.

She draped me on her palm with my breasts pressing against my down on her skin. Then using her pointer finger, she slid if from my nape, across my back, then down between my legs. Splitting my ass cheeks to wash between them. And once it was thoroughly cleaned, she flicked them in a manner that was meant to be an erotic spank.

Then turning me over, she took hold of my legs and gently kneaded my thighs. Relieving the strain honed from hours of practise. And just as I longed for more, her tongue came to finish the job. Circling around my tiny nipples before giving my loins the attention they desired. It pushed its way into me, barely getting the tip to fit. All the while her lips created a vacuum, sucking my crotch while the slippery muscle thrashed about.

It was divine.

At the same time, her fingers played with my top - caressing my breasts. Her free pointer came towards my face, giving me the opportunity to give affection back. So I did, kissing and licking the digit as if it were my lover.

It was only a matter of time before I reached my peak, and my body exploded in divine euphoria. Bleeding love from my nether as it was mercilessly ravaged by a greedy giant tongue.

"Wow," I caught me breath. My mind still frozen with upmost glee. "Thank you."

"You're welcome," she slurred as her tongue run itself across my face. Forcing me to swallow some of her spittle.

With a chuckle, I looked across my body to find it covered with her sticky slime. It was the proof of her dominating me. Like leaving a mark on her territory.

"Oh, no." Daisy cooed with mock concern. "I got you dirty again."

"Well, you should clean me up then."

"Guess I don't have a choice," she licked her lips with eager anticipation.

Little cleaning was actually done.

...............................................................

"I want to meet your sister," I said out of the blue as Daisy took me back to the empty, small room.

"What," Daisy was taken aback. "I mean sure. Eventually you'll meet her."

"Can it be today?"

"Why this all of a sudden," she nervously laughed. Setting me on the desk, next to my bag.

"I kinda feel left out. I mean, Macy met her. Why cant I?'" That was one reason. But the other was that I really wanted to know Daisy. And knowing her was knowing the sister she absolutely loved.

"I never would have imagined them meeting." Daisy said matter of factly. "Not to mention getting along."

"If Ava is just a younger, bigger, version of you. I'm sure we can get along."

"I'm sure you can."

"Then can I meet her? Properly I mean." I asked. "You planned a day out with Ava, right? Can't I join you?"

"You really want to meet her?" She looked at me with upmost curiosity.

"Ya," I beamed. "I know we're just getting comfortable with each other, and this may seem fast. But if you think about it. We've been in a long term relationship already."

"Right," she rolled her eyes. "You count bullying and abducting me a relationship."

"I mean we aren't strangers,"

"Right," she sighed deeply before looking back down at me. "You really want to meet her?"

"Yes, please."

"Fine." Daisy gave in. Then in a more stern tune, she added, "But no buying her affection."

"What do you mean?"

"It wasn't in your mind to shower her with gifts, to get her to like you? Showoff your endless wealth to both her and me?"

Damn. That's exactly what I wanted to do. But so what? I mean, I have cash. Why cant I spend it on the person I like and, in extension, her sister. But that didn't matter, I had a plan - Luca still had my card. So with a smile, I replied, "I promise not to buy her anything."

"Good. Just be yourself. And by that I mean the nice one. Not the sex crazed bully I know."

.................................

With that, Daisy texted the plan of the day to Luca and Ava - saying she will leave early to "meet Blair" at a nearby restaurant where we'd be waiting on them. Of course this was so she could bring me to a more secluded place (the restroom there) before growing me back and letting me change. Which was what she exactly did.

"There you g-aaaaahhhhh!"

As soon as I was back in my towering height, I grabbed onto the tiny girl, lifted her up and pinned her against the wall using my breasts.

"Wha... What are you doing," she stammered as her pupils dilated.

"You know." I slurred, allowing my breath to wash over her reddening cheeks. "Just reminding you who's boss."

I felt her legs shiver. Clearly a mix of fear and lust running through her core.

"Now open you puny mouth."

"Lu... Luca and Ava will be arriving soo-"

"I said open your mouth," I leaned in, squishing her further with my body. Then added, "And spit out your tongue."

Timidly, she complied. Spitting out that tiny pink muscle that had ravaged me earlier this morning.

"Good girl," I whispered before running my long tongue against her's. Playing with it for a second before pushing my own deep into her throat. At the same time, my hand snaked towards the little flower behind her now soaking panty and started to give it a sensual rub.

Her moan vibrated through our locked lips. And her arms gingerly wrapped around my neck in total compliance to my risky naughty advances in the restroom of the steadily crowding restaurant.

I smirked as I slid my fingers into Daisy's sallied panty. She was definitely going to be a complete mess when I was done her. And she'd have no time to clean up before Luca and Ava arrived.

Oh how erotically daring this was going to be.

...............................................................

When we met with Luca and Ava, Daisy was beet red. Especially when her sis mentioned something smelling strange - no doubt Daisy's sallied panties. I tried hard not to burst out in laughter while watching my tiny partner in crime crumble into a flustered mess. And as much as she wanted to go change, I forced her to either wear her shame or go commando under her skirt for the rest of the day. She chose the latter, allowing me to keep the sallied panty as a trophy. Though I kept it in my bag, it still made me hot and bothered.

Besides being flustered myself, meeting Ava went pretty swell. She was genuinely kind and approachable - her smile was literally oozing with pure sunshine. And on top of that, apparently she was also a fan of mine - following my amateur career in sports.

As much fun I'm having with Ava, I noticed Daisy being slightly annoyed. She'd tried to get her sister attention, only to be given little mind as Ava chose to give me her fullest attention and bombard me questions. I felt bad because I knew Daisy panned to spend today with her, and I was kinda cutting into their bonding time.

Luckily, like always, Luca was there to save the day. He'd purposely call on me aside, leaving Daisy time with her sis. Like now, as we walked into a bookstore, he told Ava and Daisy to go ahead because he "wanted to tell me something". Which was perfect, because I actually needed to tell Luca something.

"Hey, I need a favor," I said, pulling him behind some shelves. I could see over them, so I  kept my eyes on the girls as I made a secret request.

"Another one? You haven't paid me for the first few thousand yet." He smirked.

"You still have my card." I asked, ignoring what he just said.

"Oh right," Luca pulled out his wallet.

"Wait, hold it for now."

He looked up at me, confused.

"Look, Daisy doesn't want me buying things for her or her sister. Some weird logic about me buying affection."

"So you want me to do it? With your card?"

"Yes." I was lucky Luca catches on quick. "Just give her some excuse. Like you had a bonus and you want to treat them out."

"I don't think she'll buy it." He scratched his head. "I just 'treated' Ava out yesterday. Daisy would feel like she is burdening me if I do so again. Or she'll figures us out."

"Well make something else up. Just pay for whatever they want."

"I have no choice in this, right," he sighed.

I gave him that "not really" look with a smirk.

"Fine. But you seriously need to pay me back someday."

With a thankful pat on the shoulder, I shifted my gaze towards the sisters. They were in a funny situation. Daisy was reaching for a book at the upper shelf, falling hilariously short even on her tiptoes and full reach. Meanwhile Ava stood patiently with a smile on her face. She could easily take the book, but I guess she didn't want to embarrass her older sis.

"What you smiling at," Luca asked. I looked down at him and realized he couldn't see over the shelves like I could. He was of average height, meaning he barely reached my shoulder blades.

 "Oh, just checking Daisy out." My eyes drifted down at the short girl's skirt - which hiked up as she stretched her body. I was hoping to see her bare derriere. But sadly at my high vantage point, I could never actually see under her skirt.

"Its strange to see them together." Luca chuckled as he looked around the shelf at the girls. "At first glance you'd assume that Ava is the older sister."

"Or mom," I chuckled along. "Daisy is just so petite. Makes me want to snatch her up and put her in my pocket."

"Like she did to you this morning," Luca smirked. "I mean, that wasn't a pocket. But still, same idea."

"You sound jealous," I teased. "Maybe you want a go in my 'pocket'."

"Would Daisy want me there?"

"She'll be joining you," I smirked. "One in the front pocket. The other in the back. It would be... fun."

"Oh" he sounded nervous. "I'm not sure if you're being serious, or just playing."

"I still have to pay you back, right? I'm sure if we ask, Daisy would be cool with a threeway."

"Wow, that's direct." Luca chuckled nervously. "But as nice as it sounds, I'll pass."

"Seriously," I was taken aback. "You gay or something."

"Straight as an arrow. But I'm waiting on someone else. So its not a good idea to be fooling with others."

"You serious," a ping of jealousy hit me. Who was this girl that Luca would choose over me? I frowned and shook the thought away. He was not mine to own. I just wasn't used to being overlooked. "Who is this girl?"

"I'm not ready to tell yet." He chuckled. "Besides, I'm not sure if there's even a thing."

"Hi guys," Ava skipped over, interrupting our conversation and saving Luca from my interrogation. "Ready to head out?"

The rest of our morning was spent jumping from shop to shop. Not really buying anything, just browsing the ware. So I took this time noting what Daisy or Ava wanted. Just in case it there was a special event that called for gift gifting.

At one point Daisy wanted to check a lingerie store - which made me quite excited. Then I remembered she was still going commando. I wanted to stop her since I enjoyed seeing the tiny girl get awkward and tense every time a light breeze blew her squirt. But decided to let it play out in hopes to see her in something new and hot. Though, much to my dismay, Daisy ended getting the cheapest and plainest one. If she'd let me, I'd buy her that freaking bustier corset and suspender belt set! But no, she wanted to pay herself.

Ugh... it was really all frustrating.

......................................

Before we knew it, it was lunch time. So we settled for a restaurant specializing in spicy chicken wings.

"Are you sure you want that," Luca asked me. "Its really hot."

"I'm sure." I grinned down at Daisy who was seated beside me. "I love hot things."

"I love hot things too," Ava giggled. "But Daisy hates it. She cant handle the heat."

"Is that so," I placed my hand on Daisy's thigh under the table. Teasing her into a blush. "From what I've seen, she's eaten her share of spicy thing."

"Oh believe me," Ava giggled. "She can't even handle bell peppers."

"I think we should go order now," Luca shook his head at me. Clearly understanding the words that flew over the innocent girl's head. "Come Ava."

With a smiled, the girl skipped to join Luca.

"So, you hate spicy food," I squeezed her thigh. Making her moan a bit.

"There are some things I can tolerate," she placed her smaller hands on mine. Prying it off before intertwining our fingers. "Depending on how hot it is."

"And how hot was your meal last night?" I slurred, reminiscing last night.

"Not as hot as you'd think," she teased. "To be honest, it was kinda bland."

"Oh really," I scoffed. "From what I remember, you loved it. Stuffing your mouth as soon as you got a taste."

"That was for show. I didn't want to make you feel bad."

"If that's the case then I don't think you'll be eating anything tonight."

"Your loss," she smirked.

"Anyways," I changed the subject. If this exchange continued, I'd have to drag Daisy to the lady's room to reminder her how hot I can actually get. "Did you know Luca has a girl?"

"He mentioned something like that this morning. But said it didn't work out."

"True, but he doesn't plan on giving up. I practically invited him to have a threeway with us and he declined."

"You what," Daisy spat out in disbelief.

"Oh come on. Like you weren't thinking about getting Luca to join us for one night?"

"Ewww, no way. He is like a brother to me."

"So," I chuckled. "The kinkier it'll be."

"You have a very strange mind." Daisy said in a flustered toned.

"And you love it," I planted a kiss on her head. She responded by squeezing my hand in affection. "So, any idea who the girl is?"

"Why? So you can stalk her to see what she's got that you don't?"

 "No..." She was spot on.

"Whatever," she chuckle. "But no. I don't know who she is. Though I am interested too. Luca isn't the kind of guy to just fall for any girl."

"Speaking of the devil," I motioned towards Luca and Ava who were coming back with our meals. Daisy pulled her hand away and shifted to the side, much to my dismay.

We tried to pry some information out of Luca. But every time he managed to snake out a vague answer. Ava in particular was quite amused with this new knowledge. Begging Luca to tell us the girls name. Asking if it was someone we knew, to which he gave his only clue.

"Yes."

From then on, we couldn't get a thing out of him. Like a pro, he managed to get Ava to talk about the book she bought. To which she gleefully did. And form there our conversations went through everything else but Luca's secret girl.

"Hey," Luca stood. "I'll be getting another drink. Does anyone want something else?"

"Can I have some more fries," Ava asked, jumping to Luca's side as they went back to the counter.

"So..." Daisy spoke once we were alone. "We know the girl."

"Do we all know the girl? Or just you two," I asked.

"He was answering Ava, so for sure its someone she knows."

"And who would she know that interests Luca?"

"Not sure. Ava is practically friends with everyone at the orphanage."

"Damn," I huffed.

"Ya... We should probably let it go. We're just torturing ourselves now."

"I guess. If he really wanted to, he'll tell us."

"Anyways, how was your meal?" Daisy asked with a teasing smile. "Not too spicy?"

"Its ok," I replied. "I had spicier. How was your meal? No offence but it kinda looked bland not having any sauce on it."

"Hold up," Daisy gave a confused look. "Are we still talking about us or the food?"

"The food, you horny little thing," I laughed while booping her cute nose.

"Oh," Daisy blushed. "Ya. My food was ok. The sauce is too spicy for me."

"You serious about the spice thing?"

"Its not like I can help it."

"But you can! Eat some mild spice and work your way up. You seriously don't know what you're missing out on."

"Guess I could have tried some of yours. But you cleaned your plate clean." She laughed.

"Need carbs to fuel this," I indicated my body. "But if you really want a taste, I have an idea."

Before she could react, I pulled her head up to mine and bent low to meet her lips. Her soft touch never seized to send an electric wave of pleasure into my very core. And with our lips locked, I pushed my tongue into her, giving Daisy a taste of the meal that still lingered in my mouth. And she eagerly accepted. Sucking on the tip before biting my lower lips.

It was perfect. Too perfect that we forgot we weren't alone.

"What the!" Ava gasped in shock.

Instantly, Daisy broke our kiss, pushing herself off of me as she turned to see her sister had returned with an amuse Luca.

"Ava, I can explain," She said. Her face went red with shame. REALLY red. "I ah... ahhh... Haaa."

She was now abnormally red and sweaty. Giving me concern.

"Haa... Hot." she said, fanning her mouth.

"Daisy," Luca said, walking to her side. "What's wrong?"

The girl said nothing but continued to fan her face.

"What happened," he asked me.

"I... I dont know. We were just kissing and-"

"Spice... Haa," the girl huffed, futile in her efforts to cool herself. "Hot."

It was then that I realized she was feeling the effect of our kiss. I blushed - flustered by the fact that her mouth burned from the residue of spice left on my lips.

"Oh my," I gasped. Giving her my lemonade. "Here, drink."

The girl downed the cup. But still remained in heat. Puffing her cheeks and wagging her tongue.

"Ava, the fries," Luca called onto the dazed girl. Still shocked from what she saw.

"Right," Ava finally snapped, handing him the fries.

It took a while, but after downing a few fries, and drinking Luca's drink, Daisy had finally cooled down. All the while I rubbed her back for comfort.

"You alright," Ava asked with concern in her voice.

"Ya. Didn't know that kissing could be that hot," Daisy immediately blushed as she realized what she just said in front of Ava. It caused Luca and I to stifle a laugh.

"Right," Ava huffed. Crossing her arms as she frowned at us. "So... What is going on here?"

........................................................

"Well that went better than expected," Daisy said as she jumped into my bed. I liked seeing her so comfortable. It just showed how comfortable she's getting with me.

Come to think of it, I guess it should be easier for us to cozy up now. I mean, we aren't really strangers. Sure our "relationship" before was bad (because of me), but it took all those awkward first impressions out of the way. Now we could just be... us.

"Blair?" She called out, cuddling my pillow like a teddy bear.

I smiled while standing at the side of the bed. Smitten by how cute, and perfect, she looked there.

"You listening?"

I crawled onto the mattress and laid on my side. Without warming, I pulled Daisy and the pillow into my body. Pressing her head against my breasts as I laid my chin on her scalp. I took a moment to breath in her flowery - yet a bit sweaty - scent before settling into a more comfortable cuddled.

After a while of just holding her, I planted a kiss on her crown and pulled her up so we were face to face. And like always, she was was blushing furiously as our eyes met.

"Hi." I finally spoke while brushing a strand of golden hair off her striking eyes.

"Hi," she said in her all so shy manner.

"You had fun today?"

"It was nice." She nodded. "But I wish Ava could have found out in a different way."

"I don't."

"Really?"

"Yes. Because its done, and now its official." I kissed Daisy, lingering on her lips. "I have a girlfriend."

Her face flushed red. Eyes dilating as she met mine, and lips curling slightly into a shy smile.

"So," I traced my finger on her back. "What should we do now... girlfriend?"

Her arms wrapped around my neck in response, "Celebrate."

..........................................................

When Ava accidentally caught Daisy and I making out, things got a bit awkward. There are many ways this could have played out. But overall, I loved the outcome.

First, Ava acted all protective of her sister. Barrelling us with questions. But as time passed, she started to gush with glee over the idea of Daisy and I together.

"You guys are dating. Right?" Time stopped as the question lingered in the air. Daisy looked at me and I smiled back.

To my hearts greatest pleasure, the cute girl answered. "Yes... I think we are."

And from that point on, I knew our past was just that - the past. Daisy was finally seeing me as something more. So at that moment - the very moment she said "yes" - it marked the official start of our new chapter together.

The rest of the day was spent doing random things. Getting to know Ava, hanging with Luca, and just being all openly mushy with Daisy. It was a simple, but great, day.

And it only got better when Ava allowed Daisy to have another night with me. I didn't know what the sisters talked about for this to happen, but apparently it was younger girl's idea. Oh how grateful I was!

.........................................................

"Owww," Daisy moaned in pain

"You ok," I asked. Stifling a chuckle as I leaned back against the headboard while Daisy laid her head on my lap. Both of us reveling in the aftermath of another mind blowing session.

"Ya. It just hurts."

"I told you to take it slow."

"Ya, I know," she pouted.

The poor thing tried to take on Bob, Kevin's "smaller brother". The dildo was only 15 cm (6 inches), not big compared to my golden 30 cm (12 inches) prize, but still too BIG for Daisy. She could only get the tip in her, yet asked to be ravage. And of course I complied.

Her tiny pink pussy quivered in a fits of rage as I rammed Bob into her, causing her musical voice to howl in pain and pleasure. I would have stopped, but she grabbed onto my arm and begged me to continue. So with smile, I rammed her to oblivion. Remembering once again that the tiny little thing was really a masochist.

"You sure you're alright?"

"I am," she groaned. "Just give me a sec."

"Come here," I rolled her onto me. Legs between mine, and head resting on my belly for my to caress gingerly.

"My legs are short." She pouted. Wiggling her feet.

I looked at her legs, then down to her wiggling feet. They fit perfectly between mine - just barely passed half my calves. The sheer difference between us was comical, yet erotic to look at. I couldn't believe we were the same age or same species.

"Look," she pressed her legs together against one of mine. "Both of mine is like one of yours."

"Ya," I said in a daze. Too focused on the adorably sight.

"And I'm not even shrunken," she laughed.

My loins burned with uncontrollable lust as Daisy pressed her naked body on me. All I wanted to do that second was touch her again. With a smile, I realized I can. Perks of her being my girl.

"Ow," she grunted as I made contact to her leaking crotch. Her thighs instantly pinching my hand in response.

"You ok," I asked with concern. I tried to pull my hand away, but found it held tightly between her legs.

"Here," she held my large hand. "Let me."

Gently she rested it on her crotch, allowing her heat radiated onto me. Her sweet nectar sipping through my finger like honey, making me shiver with ecstasy.

"You feel that," she whispered. Guiding my middle finger into her. Groaning in pain and pleasure as it slid it. "You did this."

My finger melted into her hot cave. And I responded by curling it upwards.

"Ahhh," she moaned.

At this point, I took full rein. Watching her moan as I added a second finger. Screaming as I added a third. Each howl of lust and shudder from her small body excited me to no end, making my own loins burn with desire.

I needed to touch myself! If only there was a way we could both please ourself - 69 was out of the question. The sheer difference in size wouldn't allow for comfortable orientation. We could-

With a smile, I pulled out.

"Huh-"

"Wait," I pushed her across onto the bed so our feet faced each other. Then seductively, I spread her legs apart, doing the same with mine.

"What-"

"Just wait," I smirked. Taking hold of her ankles, I pulled and locked our crotches together, forming an X with our legs.

"Ahhh," Daisy gasped in surprise.

 "Follow my lead."

By this time she had an idea of what I planned, So aligning ourself into a better position - legs intertwined, nether lips pressing against each other - we started to grind.

"Mmmm," we both moaned.

She matched my rhythm, squishing and splashed our juices around. Wetting everything from our perineum to lower thighs. Soaking the bed as we build up our sexual tone. And it only got better when her small clit kissed against mine.

"HAA!" she gasped, fingers clawing in the bed for support. Shivering as she felt my bigger bump bully hers to pleasurable submission.

Our efforts doubled. We wiggled. Squirmed. Pulled and groped onto legs, butt, feet... Anything we could hold.

"I'm close," Daisy moaned.

"Just - ahhh - Just a little longer."

She bit her lips and held on. Trying to last as long as me. The cute expression on her scrunched face drove me to the edge. So I reached for Daisy's hand. Holding it tightly. Signaling her to finish.

And so we both pressed harder. Ground more furiously. Then...

Rapture.

........................................................

"How deep are you?"

I was taken aback. "What?"

"How deep are you, like down here," she traced a finger along vulva. Her face right next to the still steaming snatch.

"I don't know," I moaned. "But we can find out."

"Yup," Daisy smirked, then rolled over to retrieve Kevin from the night stand. "Whoa, its really heavy."

"Well, it is gold plated."

"How much did this cost anyways," Daisy asked as she struggled to carry it over.

Kevin was worth a dozen times more than Daisy's entire room, even plus Luca's sad excuse for a car. And it was nothing but my cunt's toy. Stored in my nightstand most of the time.

"Blair?" Daisy asked as she set the large dildo - standing up - between her legs.

The large pillar dominated her crotch, hiding her puny pussy behind its golden frame. It tip reached up to just bellow her breasts. This mammoth would impale Daisy if pushed all the way in.

"Blair?"

"Sorry," I chuckled. "I'm just imagining that thing in you."

"Oh," she noticed what I was talking about. Chuckling nervously as her legs squeezed around it. "I don't think I can even take the tip."

"One way to find out."

"Wait," she blurted. "Before you kill me, can we see how deep you go?"

"Fine," I chuckled, laying on my back with legs parted. Presenting my swollen lips.

Daisy's eves glued onto my leaking crotch. In a trance, she heaved the heavy pole towards me. Dropping it on my belly, the bottom end aligned with my crotch. "Wow. It goes this far up."

It barely passed my belly button.

"How long did you say this was?"

"30 cm." I smirked. "Not that big."

"You're joking?"

"I'm a big girl. Big things are normal to me."

"I guess."

"Why don't you push it in and see how much I can take?"

"Gladly," Daisy smiled. But instead of doing so, she got on her knees and swung a leg over Kevin and myself - straddling us. Then slowly rested her crotch on the golden cylinder.

"What are you doing?"

"Just lubing it up," she gently swaying her hips up and down the long shaft. Moaning as she coated it in her own slime.

"Oh my," I slurred.

She leaned onto me. With her height, she couldn't reach my lips for a kiss, but I enjoyed where she settled. Daisy took hold of my breasts. Erecting my nipples before taking it in her mouth. Her cute little tongue lapped around while she sucked. Her tiny hand worked the other, gently pinching and probing my bubbly flesh.

I moaned as she made her way down. Gliding a well coated Kevin and herself between my legs. With a smile, she planting a kiss on my snatch before piercings through my folds with her tiny tongue. Soon her fingers joined the fray, stretching me in preparation of whats the come. Not that I needed it, but its sweet she was being considerate.

Satisfied with her work, she heaved Kevin. Setting the tip right at my cave's opening, causing me to moan. She dragged it along my vulva before pushing. And, with no great surprise, it easily slid in.

Daisy's eyes grew wide with wonder as she watched each centimeter get swallowed up like it was nothing. The deeper it went the more resistance it encounters, until it finally hit my cervix.

"Gosh," she said I disbelief. "You almost have it all in."

"See," I winked. "Its not that big."

"I mean that's... Wow." She exasperated. "That's about 28 cm deep - more than a quarter of a meter!"

I smiled, but was a bit disappointed. I thought I could take the entire 30 cm length. I probably could with more force.

"That should be a world record!"

"Now don't go posting anything about my vagina online. There's a reason its called private parts."

"I know." She pushed against the dildo playfully. Making me moan. "Its just that everything about you is amazing."

I blushed.

"Anyways, want to measure how deep I am?"

"Oh I know how deep you are," I chuckled. "When I finger you, I barely pass my second knuckle."

I showed her my hands so she could have a visual representation.

"I would assume you are about 6-8 cm deep. 10 cm with a bit of force."

"Wow," she admiringly held my fingers. "You're about 3 to 4 times deeper than me."

"Yup," I laughed. "I should probably get you a Kevin junior. I don't think you can share my toys."

"Hey, I got Bob like a champ."

"You were screaming the entire time. Not to mention barely getting half of it in."

"I'm going to stretch out," she pouted.

"Of course you are," I pulled her into me. "But I prefer you tight. Cute and tiny, that's you."

I pecked her nose.

"Now, why don't you go down and finish what you started?"

..............................................................................................................................................................................

Daisy

Blair had amazing stamina, I couldn't compete. As I'm desperately catching my breath, Blair is still playing with herself. A smile on her face as she rubs my thigh onto her crotch.

I could feel the heat, wetness and slight vibrations of her nether caused by Bob buried deep in her. The 15 cm vibrating dildo, which wrecked me, was entirely entombed.

"Come here," Blair hoisted my limp body onto her. Setting me on her belly and breasts.

Her breath washed over me, making my cheeks burn with lust. With eyes radiating deep desires, she looked at me and started rubbing herself furiously.

"Kiss me," she slurred.

With a smile, I complied. As long as Blair was still going, I'll do my best to support her.

I kissed her sweet lips as my fingers run along her hair. Her large hands cupped the back of my head and ass, holding me in place as she returned the kiss. She took time to play with my tongue before maneuvering it to the side, allowing her access to my mouth.

I could feel her getting closer to climax. Her heart pounded beneath me. Nipples fully erect, pressing against my belly. She broke the kiss to gasp, controlling her body to prolong the experience of ecstasy.

I took this chance to lowered myself and kiss her neck before heading down. Leaving a train of love marks on her shoulders as my hands kneaded her breasts.

"Oh fuck," she moaned. Any second now she'd explode.

I straddled one of her legs and aligned my thigh to her sipping, twitching vaginal lips. With a smile, I pushed my knee against her crotch.

"Fuck," she moaned louder.

 I knew it was only a matter of seconds. So I took one nipple into my mouth and sucked on it like candy. My free hands wondered between her legs, above my probing knee, and fished for her love button. Squeezing it when I found it.

"Yes," she screamed. Her arms wrapped around my body. Thighs squeezing my leg, causing me to whimper.

I took my vengeance by pinching her clit. And as her groans grew louder, it was time to assaulted her wet cavern. Getting in a rhythm of rubbing, pinching, sucking and grinding furiously, I ended it all with a the might crescendo.

 "FUCKKKKKK!!!"

She came for at least a dozen times before she started to relax. Her grip lifted as she splayed on her bed, totally gratified.

"That was amazing," she spoke with love, caressing my head which laid between her breasts.

"Mmm-Hmm," I responded. Still playing with the nipple in front of me using my fingers.

"You enjoying yourself," Blair smirked down at me as I kissed the inside of her boob while flicking her teat. It was fun to watch it jiggle.

"Mmm-Hmm," I replied.

"You plan on communicating like that for the rest of the night?"

"Uh-uh."

Blair chuckled, pulling me higher to rest my head on her upper sternum - just bellow her chin. She basked in the afterglow of her exhilarating climax. IN response, I just enjoyed the warmth of her powerful, sexy body. It was all rather peaceful until I felt her fingers trace its way down my back.

"Mmmmm..."

We were starting again.

.............................................................

The rest of the night passed in intervals of cuddling, chatting, snacking, and of course playing with each other. It was not until early in the morning when we finally drifted off to sleep. Lulled by the soft background sounds of the movie we wouldn't finish and in the warmth of each other's embrace.

A perfect ending for the night.

By the time I woke up, I was greeted with the consequential effects of straining my body to keep up with Blair's extraordinary stamina and lust. I would have been completely incapacitated if it wasn't for the fact that I was conditioned to endure Blair's rougher side when I was still her shrunken pet.

With a heavy groan, I decided to finally pull myself out of unconsciousness.

As I opened my groggy eyes, I found myself wrapped in a warm, soft comforter. But more noticeable was the fact that I was alone in the king sized bed.

"Blair," I called out, looking around the large room to find no one in sight. It made me feel uneasy not knowing where she was.

Painfully, I willed my body off the bed to go look for her.

"Brrr," I shivered. It was colder than I remembered, and being naked didn't help.

I quickly looked around for my discarded cloths. But they were nowhere in sight. In fact, even my shoes and bag (with my extra cloths) were missing.

"What the..." I quivered with a frown. With a quick look around I finally found them. And got a bit shocked.

They were on the freaking shelf. At the highest level!

"Damn you, Blair." I huffed.

I stumped towards the shelf, questioning how I'm suppose to get my things. And like the genius I was, I tried reaching for it... And failed... I tried jumping... And again, fell short. Really shirt.

"As if that's going to work," I scolded myself.

The colder temperature. My things out of reach. This was definitely Blair's playful prank. I could pictured her now, smugly smiling and amused at me shivering while unable to take my things off a simple shelf. But for some reason, this playful teasing of my height turned me on.

With a flustered face, and chattering teeth, I looked for something to stand on. That was when I saw a note on the nightstand with big words written in red marker saying, "For Daisy".

How did I missed that, I thought, walking over to read it.

"Went out to run, will be back shortly. Just make yourself at home... Oh, and I hope you aren't too cold".

I rolled my eyes at that, yet couldn't help smile.

Now that I knew where Blair was, I didn't need to find her. So the most pressing matter at the moment was finding something to wear. And realizing that trying to get back my bag was a fool's errand, I instead decided to find something from Blair's things. This gave me an excuse to snoop around.

 With a mischievous grin, I went straight for her walk-in closet.

"Damn," I gasped as I entered.

Blair's room basically lead to another room filled with cloths - bigger than the box I shared with Ava. On the left side was was an entire hanging rack for cloths, the right was a large shelf for shoes, and the adjacent side was for folded cloths with drawers at the bottom half and at the center was a long ottoman. To finish it off, the corner had an extra long mirror.

"Rich girl," I said more stunned than mocking.

This place was truly something. I mean there were stores we visited that had less pretty things than here. And I bet the contents in this closet was worth as much as any designer outlet.

In awe, I went for the cloths on the hanging rack. Since it was made for someone as tall as Blair, they hang quite high. I'd guess they were leveled with Blair's shoulders, which puts it way over my head. I would have to jumped to get things off this.

The collection of jackets, coats and blouses on the racks were for a more formal look. Seeing that I couldn't use anything here, I made my way to the next hanger. These had the less formal sweaters and hoodies. With a big hop, I managed to dislodge a light blue hoodie - which I instantly tried on.

"Whoa," I chuckled, seeing myself in the long mirror. I was basically like a toddler in her mother's cloths. The hoodie basically dropped to my lower thighs, and the long sleeves practically ate up my short arms.

In childish amusement, I flapped my limbs. Laughing at how the excess sleeves fluttered around.

"I'm a bird." I said with a silly smile while doing a bird dance I learned with Ava when she was younger.

"Cute."

My cheeks burned red as I instantly turned towards the source of the smug voice.

Blair was back. And she was leaning at the doorway, dominating the entrance with her hot, sweat glazed, body. A big smile on her face and her phone pointing at me.

..............................................................................................................................................................................

Blair

Daisy was being as adorable as ever - snooping in my closet, dressing in one of my smaller hoodie, and flapping around while calling herself a "bird". And now that she knew I was back, she stopped and gave at me the same timid look a puppy had when caught being naughty.

"Why'd you stop," I said with a toothy grin.

Her face grew red as her hands - buried in the sleeves - rose to cover her red cheeks. "Please don't take pictures."

"Why? You're adorable." I said while snapping a pic.

I could practically see the steam rise from her burning cheeks. With a shy squeak, she turned her back to me.

"Awww. Don't be like that."

I made my way to the ottoman, sitting just behind Daisy.

"Come here." Extending my hand, I easily pulled the petite girl over to plant a wet kiss on her nape.

"Stop." She said, but hardly struggled.

"Why?"

"You're sweaty." She weakly tried to pry my arm off her waist. "You'll get your hoodie dirty."

"Then you should probably take it off."

"But its cold..."

"I'll keep you warm." I said, forcing her to face me.

As our eyes met, I melted on how cute she was.

"It still surprises me how shy you get. What happened to the frisky girl last night?"

"Can't help it," she mumbled. "I don't like being photographed."

"That's not all. I think you're just ashamed I caught you being all silly." I said, bending low to look her straight in the eyes - losing myself in them. "But you know what, I love you acting all childlike."

With that, I pressed my lips onto her's. Sucking on her tiny tongue as my hands glided from her thighs up to her slim hips - hiking the hoodie along the way.

Daisy responded by raising her arms, allowing me to easily pull the jacket off. And in seconds, she was back in her birthday suit. Shivering as the cold air kissed her skin.

I took my time admiring her. Basking at how skittish she got under my hungry stare. She really was a doll: small, huggable, dainty and perfect. And all I wanted to do was play with her. But instead I chose to take my time and relish at the sight of her. So with a smile, I stood up and walked Daisy towards the long mirror. Setting her in front me with her back resting against my thighs.

The sight of us was standing together was awe inspiring. A few inches under my breasts was Daisy, all flustered and red. Her pale skin contrasted with my light tan. And her body - short and slim - looked fragile against my toned, shapely legs. My hips were leveled with her shoulders, and wider. And the fact that she shyly slouched under my shadow made her appear smaller than she was. On the other hand I breath in deep and puffed out my chest, making myself larger. We were really opposite parts of a spectrum.

"You're... You're so big." Daisy spoke in an intimidated, yet aroused, haze.

"I know," I replied, savoring the erotic height difference between us.

Daisy steadily turned towards me, walking under the shelf of her breasts. And because of the tight white running tank top over my large extruding tits, I lost sight of her as she leaned in for a hug. So instead I looked at the mirror to see her nuzzling her cheek on my belly.

Longing to feel her skin on mine, I pulled off my wet top and dropped on Daisy. Laughing as she jumped back in shock.

"Bully," she spat, yet stifled a laugh.

I respond by bending over and taking her hands to rest them on my hips. "Take off my shorts, well you."

With a hidden grin, she complied. And while her delicate fingers hooked into my running shorts, I decided to free my tits from this tight sports bra. In sync, both my bra and bottoms came off, making me sighed with relief. It was liberating to air the girls out after having them constrained in something so tight.

When my tits settled, I could actually see through their valley to the cutie bellow. Daisy was entranced by my tight belly. She caress the noticeable cuts of my abdominal muscles, giggling when I scrunched my tummy for her entertainment. And in her captivated daze, she tiptoed to plant a kiss on my belly button.

Again, I was stunned by how this tiny girl rendered me weak with a simple soft peck. Each of her gentle touch sent a sensual shock through me, making my legs quake. I had to place a hand on her smaller shoulders to keep myself standing. Though it wouldn't really give much support of I actually did fall over.

 As good at it was getting, I disappointingly felt her lips retreat. Apparently the tiny girl's attention settled on something more mesmerizing: my liberated girls. And locking her eyes onto this new plaything, she reached up to give its underside a poke.

"Boop," she giggled as my tit jiggled. Causing me to roll my eyes.

Her hands then extended to cup my tits, one on each palm. With hands hardly big enough to hold them, she started to bounce my large breasts.

"They're heavy," she said in awe.

"Should be. I'm a 42F girl."

"42!" She said in shock while staring down onto her own modest chest. Feeling inadequate, her arms draped over it to hide them from me.

"How about you," I asked with a smug grin.

"I... I rather not say."

Instead of prying, I took a step back and sat on the ottoman; chuckling lightly as I found myself still staring down at the short girl - I'm still taller. With a smile, I reached for her arms and gingerly pulled Daisy between my parted legs, then cupped her breasts in my large hands.

"They're small," she said timidly as my large hands easily covered most of her chest.

"Anything looks small in my giant hands," I said.

 "Well they're nothing like yours."

She cupped my breasts, slipping her fingers underneath to give it a playful bounce.

"They really are heavy. How do you even run with these?"

"Like most people." I leaned onto her, smashing our breasts together. It was amusing to see her small chest disappear behind mine. "Only with a really tight and more durable sports bra."

"Are they a burden in sports?" I could feel her nipples harden as she spoke. Mine were too.

"Not really. At least not that I can tell. I've been competing with this bad girls most of my teen years, don't know any other way of living. Though my trainer did suggest getting a boob reduction to heighten my speed."

"Please, don't." Daisy said while pressing tightly against my breasts. Like she was trying to protect them from some invisible force that wanted to reduce my girls.

"You sound like Macy. She too doesn't want me to reduce. Claiming these are national treasures."

With a smirk, I held onto Daisy's hair and guided her down my breast. She happily complied, even parting her lips to accommodate my teat.

"Mmmm," I moaned gleefully while running my fingers through her silky, golden mane.

Daisy's little tongue teased my knob, circling around in such a gentle, erotic manner. After a few minutes, she pulled off, allowing a thin thread of saliva to stretch from my swollen teat to her lower lips.

"How was it?"

"Salty," she said, licking her lips and breaking the string.

"I did just return from running." I pinched my neglected nipple, getting it standing for Daisy. "That salty tang must be my sweat."

This time I didn't need to guide Daisy for her to wrap her lips around the other erect knob - tongue soon dancing around it.

"Ahhhh... You're getting good at this."

After another set of minutes passed, I gently pushed Daisy to sit on the floor. Then with a suggestive wink, I slowly placed my sneakered foot on her lap. It completely dwarfed her thighs under it.

 "Well, go on."

I didn't give Daisy any specific instruction as I was curious to see what she'd do. And to my pleasure, she undid my laces, traced her hands towards my heel and gently tugged it off. As soon as my shoe hit the ground, Daisy's nose cringed from the smell.

"Oh come on, Daisy." I chuckled. "Thought you'd be used to it by now."

I raised my socked foot and waved it in front of her face. But instead of retreating, she lean in and kissed it. Making my legs trembled with the erotic feeling of power. My lust was further enhanced knowing that she was consciously submitting to my dominance.

As those soft lips retract, her fingers hook into my sock and peeled it off. Exposed my long, slender toes to the cold air. And with a grin, I wiggled them in front of Daisy. Chuckling at how she wrinkled her nose. Yet like in a trance, her hands sensually wrapped around my foot, kneading it gingerly. In the midst of my growing bliss, Daisy guided my foot to her face, where her tongue came out to lick right between my big and second toe.

"Ack," she winced. "That's salty."

She dropped my foot and wagged her tongue cutely.

"I cant believe you made me do that."

"Made you do that?" I repeated with a laugh. "Daisy, you did that all by yourself."

"No, you..." she paused as it clicked. With cheeks glowing red, she looked up at me in disbelief - yet somewhat more aroused.

"Yup," I laughed.

She was so used to me dominating her that she proceeded as though I ordered her to lick my foot. Guess it wasn't strange, I did force her to worship my sweaty feet in the past. She was just acting on instinct.

"No more of that innocent act," I said, raising my foot to her mouth. "We both know you want this."

Without waiting for a response, I pressed my steamy toes onto her lips. And like the kinky girl she was, Daisy opened her mouth to accept it.

"Good, girl." I said smugly. "Now this time, I command you to suck."

She did... With gusto.