- Text Size +

Daisy

The night was more than I hoped for. I managed to explore avenues of pleasure so foreign to me. Like being big. Being the dominantor and not the dominatee. And playing with a living doll.

It was magical.

But sadly, like all things, it had to come to an end. Ava was expecting me back before 12, and its already passed that. Plus, the drive back wasn't short. I was definitely getting a scolding.

Every time I told Blair I had to leave, she'd find some way to distract me. Like snaking thigh deep in my vagina, making me screaming like a bitch in heat. After that, I'd punish her for making me late. Flicking her ass, getting horny watching it jiggle. I'd end up licking it, which leads to more "fun". I'd scold myself again, say I needed to leave. And, like before, Blair will snake her way back between my legs. Rinse, repeat.

The cycle was not going to break itself. I needed to end it. And I had a plan: trap Blair in such a manner that she cant get to me. If she does, the cycle continues.

"HEY, SMARTASS," came her grumpy voice. "Do you really think this can keep me?"

"Yes," I snickered watching the lump of cloth shuffle around. The said cloth was my white sock. Inside was Blair. Probing its length to find an exit. She wouldn't find one - I tied the end.

"If you think this is punishing me. Think again! I'm enjoying it in here!"

She sniffed loudly.

"Ahhhh. Its perfect. I could definitely live in here!"

"Is that so?" I chuckled. "Then I'll leave. You seem happily occupied as it is."

"You won't seriously leave me here." I watched, with childlike glee, as Blair pushed her way over.  "I'll starve before someone finds me."

"I'm not so sure," I smirked. Amused holding a conversation with a sock. "My socks are pretty soaked. You could try squeezing droplets of sweat to drink."

"That sickeningly hot. And I might just try that. But no! I wont let you leave me like this!"

"For someone trapped in my footwear, you're pretty demanding."

"For some who buys cloths in the children's section, you're being stuck up."

"Stuck up? Me?" I smirk, then stepped on Blair. Trapping her beneath my foot. "Well who's stuck now."

I shuddered from the feeling of power that coursed through me. It got better when a sensual tickle electrified my foot.

"Ohhhh," I moaned.

Not sure what Blair was doing, but it felt great! My own hands started to wander-

"Damn it!" I huffed, pulling my foot off her. She's distracting me again!

"I wasn't done with that!"

I rolled my eyes, practically feeling Blair's smirk behind the fluffy cloth.

"Hey, Daisy! Why don't you wear me. It'll make things more interesting."

"I have a better Idea," I snatched the footwear quite roughly. Tugging its end like a yoyo. Bouncing Blair inside. Intending to take her pride down a notch.

"Daisy. STOP!" cried a confused and disoriented Blair.

I responded by roughly twirling her around. Causing her to scream from the sudden shock and G force shift. She begged me to stop. Powerless to fight back as I easily spun her around.

I shamefully drew pleasure and arousal from her unfortunate mistreatment. With one final turn, I let the sock dangle like a pendulum. Lifting it up to my face as it came to stop.

"You still alive in there," I teased. Poking the sock.

There was a soft grunt, but nothing else.

With a satisfied smile, I tugged the sock open. Gently pulling its toes end, rolling Blair softly into my palm. She splayed out, disoriented and totally nauseated.

As she came to, I poked her on the belly. Giggling when she dizzily swat my finger. "Sto... stop..."

"Or what," I poked her again.

As my finger touched her belly, she turned her face towards my palm and puked.

"Ahh!" I gasped. Taken by such shock that I almost dropped her.

Securing her with my other hand, I rushed to the bathroom to clean the mess she made.

"My gosh, Blair. Are you alright?" I placed her on the side of the sink. Just in case she wasn't done.

"Ya," she breath deeply. Trying to get herself back. "Just really shaken."

"Guess that's my bad," I chuckled while washing my hands. "At least you weren't full sized. Imagine the mess you would have made."

..............................................................................................................................................................................

Blair

That was the first time in a long time that I actually got this nauseated. I'm an athletic gal. I'm used to being roughly handled. But when she had me in the sock, twirling me like a toy, I didn't know what's up from down. And as fast as it begun, it ended. Making me feels like my stomach was up to my mouth. And all it took was a playful poke for me to spew.

The next thing I know, I'm beside a giant sink as Daisy washes her dainty hands. I managed to collect myself before she places me on her shoulder. Tying a strand of her golden mane around my waist.

She said nothing as she returned to my room and started picking her things.

"Uhm... What are you doing?"

"Cleaning up."

"Cleaning?" I leaned onto neck. Right next to the hickies I made earlier. "Why? I have maids for that."

"Well, rich girl, I don't like the idea of letting someone clean up after me. Plus, I need to get going. We had enough fun for the night. Don't you agree."

"Oh," I was still shaken. But I still didn't want to let Daisy go. "Can you stay a bit longer?"

"I need to go, Blair. I promised Ava I'd be home." She bent over to picked her discarded shorts, the sudden shift made me fall off her shoulders. Dangling just above her pink nipple.

"Uhm, help." I held my mouth. Trying desperately not to puke again.

"Ops," she chuckled, pulling me up towards her face. "How's it hanging?"

"Funny," I felt my stomach turn. "Daisy can you-"

*MWAH*

She planted a wet smooch on her face. Effectively stunning and drenching me in spit. "Sorry. I couldn't help myself." She placed me back on her shoulder. "You were just too cute!"

"Don't," I heaved. Controlling my upset stomach. "Don't do that again."

"Kiss you?" She smiled coyly.

"Drop me," I sighed. "Or twirl me. I might puke on you again."

She giggled and continued to "clean". This time, I clung to her neck.

.............................

At some point, Daisy checked her extremely outdated phone. Shuffling through limited apps. She didn't have a single social media account! It troubled me a bit, but I guess she wasn't into those kind of things. Maybe I can convince her to get one. That way she could browse my endless posts of sexy images. I'm sure she's love that.

"Huh," Daisy opened her messages.

"Something wrong?" I peered onto her screen.

"Its Luca. He just got back home. Apparently he met Macy."

"Macy? What was he doing with her? I though he was with Ava."

"He was. I mean they both were. Seems like they met and had a good time."

"With Macy?" I asked in disbelief.

"Ya," Daisy said. Equally surprised.

"I didn't expect that."

"I'm a bit surprised myself. Guess Luca has a big story to tell tomorrow."

"Ya," I said quite sadly.

"Is something wrong?"

"I'm just thinking about Macy. I really need to make things up to her."

"I'm sure everything will be alright. If she spent time with Luca, she might be ready to speak with you." Daisy reassured me. "Plus, if you managed to snake your way into my life, I'm sure you can do the same to her."

I punched Daisy's neck, causing her to chuckle. "You're a bully."

"Look who's talking," She smirked. "Anyways. I think I'll take off now."

"Really," I blurted. "You don't want tea or something to drink. Its smart to hydrate after the night we had."

"I'm good," she smiled. "I can get a bottle of water before I leave. I doubt you know how to prepare tea."

"That's not true!" I scoffed.

"Really. You know how to make tea?"

"Yes." No. I didn't. And from her chuckle, Daisy knew it.

"As much as I want to see that, its late. Ava might be worried."

"Right," I mumbled.

"Don't be sad," she stroked my tiny head. "Its not like I'll leave you behind."

"What do you mean," I looked up in question.

"Well, you want me to stay with you. But I need to leave. The only way to satisfy both our wishes is to take you with me when I leave."

"Wait..."

"Blair, do you want to come home with me?"

"Are you kidding!" I jumped. "Yes!"

"Great!" She chuckled. "I think it'll be fun."

"Hold on." I said. "Do they allow walk-ins at the orphanage?"

"Not really," she smirked. "But they don't have to know."

"Come on, Daisy. I'm practically an amazon. Its impossible to miss me."

"Not at this size."

................................

Since Daisy couldn't drive, I was suppose to bring her home. But I couldn't reach the gears in my 10 cm frame, so I suggested my driver bring us. She wasn't charmed by the idea of disturbing someone so late at night. So instead proposed that I grow, drive us to the orphanage, and then she'll shrink me again. But I convinced her to keep me small for the ride.

"It would be fun," I said. Gazing at her crotch. She blushed and held me right next to her pulled-open shorts and pink panty. A rich feminine stench filled the air. A mix of Daisy's and my own. But dominantly her's.

"That's really strong," Daisy gagged at the sudden gust of tainted air. "I can smell it from here."

I too was stunned. But liked it.

"Maybe you should find some other place-"

"NO!" I barked, stunning her. "This will do. "

Sure the smell was strong, but erotically alluring. The more I breath, the more my crotch ached with desire.

I practically jumped from her hand. Bumping into her soft crotch and slid down her soaked undergarment. The wet cloth on my back and Daisy's vagina on my face.  

"Mmmm," the large girl moaned. Her eyes glimmering with lust.

"You enjoying yourself?" I grinned. Holding her swelling clit between my breasts. I was proud to see that they were bigger.

Daisy bit her lip in response. Allowing her pant and panty to snapped back against her waist. Locking me in darkness, surrounded by her dizzying scent and wet flesh.  

....................................

The ride back to the orphanage was fun.

In the car, Daisy would try her best to remain still. But I wouldn't give her that pleasure. I'd bite her clit and she'd shudder. Kick my legs within her sopping pussy, and make her moan.

I knew she was a shy girl, blushing as sounds of uncontrollable pleasures escaped her lip. All in the presence of my driver. Who professionally ignored the shuddering girl, clueless of tiny me latched onto Daisy's vagina.

I guess the secretive thrill outweighed her shame, because she let me continue. Maybe her shame even added to her pleasure. She did have a kink for humiliation.

With a smirk, I dove my arms deep. Curling to her g-point.

"Ahhhh," she moaned cutely.

It made me giggle. No doubt her face was as red as roses.

As things progressed, I felt her fingers press onto my back. Pushing into her. But as she started to get a rhythm, the car stopped.  

"We are here, Ms. Daisy," my driver said.

Instantly, she pulled her hands off me. "Oh. Ri-right. Uhm... Thanks..."

I giggled hearing her nervously mumbled and shuffled out. Once we were alone, my cramped space started expanding. Dim light poured from above as Daisy pulled her waist bands. I gaze up, meeting her beautiful eyes. Which were soon replaced by her dainty fingers. Curling around my chest to pulled me up to her blushing face.

"Hi," I smirked. "Did you enjoyed your ride?"

She nodded cutely. "How about you?"

"Of course," I patted her finger. "Was a bit cramped and smelly. But nothing I didn't like."

"I'm glad," she got a darker shade of red. "Anyways." She placed me on her upturned hand, giving me more liberty to move. "Here we are. My home."

The orphanage was quite impressive. It was a large older building with a rococo/neoclassical design. Overseen by the nearby catholic church with a similar build. It looked nice.

As we walked, Daisy gently placed me into the breast pocked of her light blue jean jacket. It was too big on her, probably belonged to Luca. The sleeves were pulled halfway up so her hands could be free. And it draped down to her upper thigh, like a dress. It made her look petite and adorable. I need to remember to dress her in my cloths.

The feeling of the fabric was rough on my skin. Luckily, Daisy shrunk black leggings and a grey hoodie for me to wear. She insisted that I don't parade naked, just in case someone sees me. Of course by "someone" she meant Luca or Ava. It wouldn't be an appropriate introduction if my naked breasts swayed in open air.

It was surreal seeing the world in my hiding spot. Like I was riding a mountain. Surrounded by bigger mountains. But I knew they weren't that large. Daisy was just small. And I: smaller.

I had to bury myself in the pocket as Daisy talked with the guard. It seemed like they had a friendly relationship. Daisy was late, but the man covered for her. Letting her in without a fuss.

From the outside, you'd think the orphanage was a luxurious hotel. But when you go in, you could see the simplicity of life here. The halls were bare, save for some benches and old paintings or pictures. And what little furniture decorated the area was of minimal quality.

"Well, here we are," Daisy whispered as she stopped in front of a door. "We have to be quiet. I think Ava is asleep."

"You share rooms?" I asked. Feeling stupid as soon as the words came out.

"Ya," Daisy chuckled. "What do you expect?"

She slowly opened the door and tiptoed in. A strange emotion crept in my heart as I saw the room. It was small. Even in my tiny perspective. My walk-in closet was bigger than this!

On top of that, she barely had anything. A small desk and chair near the door, an old drawer near the window, and a double decker bed on the other wall. At the top was her sister, Ava, sleeping soundly.

Everything in here worth significantly less than the custom golden dildo I owned. Even my sallied panties - discarded and/or forgotten under my bed - probably worth more. It made me see how different our lives were.

Daisy made her way to the desk and dropped my small duffle bag - now the only thing in here with value. It contained the gun and extra cloths for me to wear. Next to it, she laid her jean jacket. Placing me back on her shoulders as she took off her shoes.

Ever so gently, Daisy climbed onto the upper bed. Checking on her sis. This was the first time I saw her, and it was like looking at another Daisy. The girl had beautiful golden hair, pink lips, and a cute nose. Similar traits to her older sister. Both drop dead gorgeous.

I watched as Daisy sweetly brushed hair off Ava's face. Gently planting a kiss on the snoozing girl and wished her goodnight. The sight made my heart crumble. She didn't have much, but she seemed happy with her sis.

As quiet and gently as before, Daisy made her way down to her bed. Gracefully untying and lifting me to her smiling face.

"Well," she smiled down at me. "Here's where I live."

It surprised me how happy she was, living like this. I'd be depressed. But then again, she had her sister. I lived in a giant house, but alone. Guess she had at least one reason to smile.

"You ok," she asked me with concern. Pulling me closer to her dazzling eyes.

"I'm fine," I smiled sadly. "Your room is cute."

"Its small," she laughed quietly. "Nothing like yours, right?"

"Ya..."

"But at least its private. You should see the guys dorm. Luca shares a room with 5 other guys."

"FIVE," I blurted out. "How do they fit?"

"Oh their rooms bigger. Not like yours, but big enough. Usually we share with other kids. I only got this room because of Ava. She needed a quiet place to rest, and it would be nearly impossible in a room of 6-8 girls."

I nodded, trying to imagine that life.

"Anyways," Daisy laid onto her pillow. Placing me onto her soft shirt, over her chest. "Its life. And we're used to it."

Guilt gripped my heart, thinking back to all the times I made her life hell. And I added to her misery. If Daisy would allow me, I'd carry her and sister out of here.

"You sure you're ok?" Daisy looked down at me.

"I'm sorry."

"What for this time?"

"Everything I've done. You don't deserve it." There was a pause before her finger picked me up again.

"Blair, don't you dare go feeling bad about me now," a giant finger brushed me scalp. "The last thing I want is pity. I may not have fancy things, but I'm happy. After all, I have my sister and Luca." Her smile widened. "And now you."

My heart quaked. I lived through luxury, defining happiness through possessions. I could never think of myself living like this. And yet Daisy was happy because she had a few people in her life. AND ME!

"So don't feel bad about me. I wont have you if you do. Just continue being you."

..............................................................................................................................................................................

Daisy

I giggled as the now naked Blair tried and failed to depants me. She was just too weak.

"Fuck!" Blair huffed. "You mind."

"Hang on." Lifting my hips, I hooked my thumb into my shorts and effortlessly pulled it right off. Leaving me in my pink panties.

"Show off," Blair huffed playfully.

I smirked in response.

Laying back down, I pulled my thong up. Giving Blair a great view into my warm muffs. But as I did, a blanket of hot air radiated out. Hitting me with a strong concentrated smell of my unwashed sex.

"Oh my," I gasped. "I forgot how bad I smelt."

"Yup," Blair waved her hand over my nose.

"Can't believe you rode in there."

"I'm going to sleep in there," she smirked.

"Blair, you don't have to," my cheeks got warm. "I can find somewhere else for you to sleep. Maybe my shoe? It's quite comfy if you get over the smell."

"I can say the same about your cunt."

I bit my lip. Aroused from my own scent and her sultry voice.

Without another word, Blair got on all fours and crawled in. It was hard to see, but I could feel her shift around. When she settled, her warm crotch ground onto my clit.

"Ahhh," my hips bucked, and I released my panty. Sealing her with my hot muffs.

Blair was unbelievable. Her crotch was magic. Making me quake and quiver with ecstasy. Was this how the lucky men felt when she rode them?

"Ah-haaaa," I gasped loudly. Enjoying every second. Forgetting that we weren't alone...

"Daisy..."

Time stopped.

Instantly, I push Blair against my nether. The pressure wasn't enough to crush her, but enough to put her out of commission.

"Oh, hey Ava," I chuckled nervously. Shame burning my cheeks. "Did I wake you?"

"No," she said sleepily. The bed squeaked as she came down. "I usually wake up this time. Remember?"

"Right," I scooched to the side so Ava could join me. She occasionally woke up at night to joined me on my bed.

As she settled in, her arms wrapped around me. Pulling me close to her maturing breasts. And as if on queue, Blair started to wiggle vigorously. The two sensations made me shudder.

Not sure what Blair did next. But I felt a sharp ping that made me squeak. "Ahh!"

"You ok." Ava asked. Totally oblivious to Blair's presence.

"Ya," I blushed in humiliation. "Just got bitten by a bug."

"Oh." My baby sis frowned. "I made sure to close the windows before I left. How did it come in?"

"Maybeeeee," I moaned again. What the hell was Blair doing!?!

"You sure you're ok?"

"Ya," I squeezed my thighs roughly around Blair. Stopping her. "Little bugger is persistent. I might just crush it."

Ava giggled.  

I squeezed a couple more time to make sure Blair knew not to "fuck" with me. Then with a smile, I relaxed and settled into my sister's arms.

Since Ava was taller than me, she was the big spoon in bed. Which was good, because I didn't want to press Blair onto Ava as we slept. It would be utterly humiliating... Yet hot...

"Daisy." Ava whispered in my ear. Making me blush.

"Yes?"

"You smell funny."

Of course I did! After my night, I must reek of sex.  "Oh... Ah... Sorry. I haven't showered yet. I could-"

"Its ok," she rested her head on my scalp. Her breath washing over me. Making me red with shame."You're tired. And I don't mind the smell."

In some sickening way, it made me both shameful and aroused. And from the feel of it, Blair was laughing in mockery. Amused at my current predicament. One squeeze and it put her in place.

"Daisy." Ava spoke.

"Ya?"

"Goodnight," she whispered.

"Goodnight," I said. Allowing Ava to snuggle her maturing body onto my back.

I waited a bit. And as I heard the distinctive sound of Ava's slow breath, I knew she was asleep. In shame, my hand dropped to my crotch. Caressing the small bump that was Blair. Enticing her to move.

She got the message, and reworked my clit.

The pleasure was instant. I had to pressed one hand over my mouth to silence uncontrollable moans. I felt ashamed yet intoxicated by my action. The secrecy was immensely thrilling. Making me risk more as Blair and I gradually worked my sex into a quivering mess in the embrace of my sleeping sister.

"I'm sick..."