- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

I tried to do some foot play here. With both sizes taking turns. Thinking, "What would it be like if the small girl took charge as well?"

Its been a hard week, and I couldn't find much inspiration. But I hope you still enjoy it!

 

 

 

Daisy

Laying on Blair's large bed, I found myself radiating with the after glow of what I'd consider a sexually gratifying night. Even at a demoted scale, Blair was still beyond extraordinary in the fields sex. Guess I shouldn't expect less from her. She was after all born to be remarkable, no matter the size.

As I savoured the lingering thoughts and feel of our latest session, a sensual spike run though my spine from the tiny pitter-patter on my belly. With a smile, I propped my head up. Careful not to disturb the progress of the tiny girl trekking me like a living mountain.

Her destination? My chest. More specifically my right nipple.

"Its really pink," she said in admiration. Settling beside it to got a better look.

Her fascinated inspection soon turned physical as she playfully probed it with her big toe. Like testing the waters. She gradually applied the full force of her feet. Sensually rubbing my pink teat between her pads. Giving me a strange footjob.

"Its bigger than my head," she noted with a laugh. Bending over to lick my milk ducts like candy.

I blushed.

"Shame." Blair huffed. "No milk."

She leaned further in. Pressing her breasts against my teat, giving a great size comparison.

"Will you look at that," she laughed. "Congratulations, Daisy. It seems like you're finally bigger than me."

The thought of Blair's "large" breasts miniscule compared to a single nipple made me quiver. I didn't have a considerable bust, but mass-wise my flat chest was now more than the entirety of her body!

She realigned her left breasts. Hovering it above my teat, then pressed down.

"What are you doing?"

"Just seeing if I can get my nipple in yours," she stated.

I smiled. Its nice to see Blair getting back her confidence. It made her creative. And creative was hot.

"Huh," she chuckled, looking at me. "I'm in."

My loins pulsed.

"How does it feel to be nipple fucked?" She ground her boob.

"I've had bigger," I smirked.

"Guess you have. But speaking of being fucked by big things."

She rose. Her left breast stretched, still attached to my nipple. With a giggle she tugged, causing her orbs to snapped back. Bouncing allover the place in a hypnotizing rhythm. She was really in me!

I bit my lips as I watched Blair straddle my udder. Smiling seductively before her descent.

"Mmm," I moaned, feeling her ass and groin on me. Forcefully trying to get my nipple between her cheeks. Cute little thing actually thought she could.

"Damn," she sighed.

"You really thought you could take it?"

"No," she scoffed. Still sitting on my teat. "Not at this size."

"You want to be bigger?"

"Not just yet."

With that, Blair skipped towards my face. Making me giggle as she tickled my neck, trying to climb onto my chin.

"Hey, stay still," she ordered.

Even small, she knew how to command. I could defy her, shake my head and make her to fall. But I'm more curious to see what she had in mind.

"Ha," she jumped in victory on my chin. Her weight barely registering as a gentle poke.

Her tiny feet pattered across my cheeks. Heading towards one of my eyes.

"Boo," she screamed as her head came into view. "Scared you. Didn't I?"

She was adorable. Grinning down, she swayed a leg above my eye. Straddling it. Giving me a great view of her naked butt and pussy.

"Enjoying the view," she asked while shaking her hips for my benefit. Then waddled over to the bridge of my nose. Where she draped herself.

At one eye, I saw her beautiful face. On the other, her cute butt in the air.

"Has anyone told you how pretty your eye are," she asked.

"Luca does," I blushed. "In a friendly way."

"Luca does not count," she laughed. Tracing a finger at the base of my lower eyelids "You have a pretty eye. I could get lost in it."

My heart skipped.

"Anyways," Blair pulled herself onto my nose, sitting like a cowgirl.

It was hard to see at this point. So I concentrated on her movement. She dragged her tiny crotch along the bridge of my nose. Leaving a thin snail trail towards my nasal tip. Where she sat with her feet tapping on my upper lips.

"Open up," she commanded.

Did she want to explore my mouth? I wasn't against the idea. In fact, it turned me on.

"Wow," she basked. From her weight distribution, I'd guess she was leaning to see my open maw.

A mischievous idea came to mind. Before Blair could retract, I perked my lips and blow. Hitting her square on the face, knocking her off my nose and onto my left cheek.

I giggled as she scolded me. Even more so as I realized she was tumbling all over the place. Unable to get her footing as I laughed.

"I said," she kicked my nose while on her back. "STOP!"

"Ok. Ok." I forced myself still. Feeling giddy from the actual power I had over her. "I'll stop,"

"Good," Blair huffed as she got right back on the tip of my nose.

Her feet rested once again on my upper lip. Her hands gripping my nasal, holding herself in place.

"Lets try this again," she said. "Open your mouth... Uh, uh. Not to wide... Perfect."

My mouth was barely opened half a centimeter.

"Now stick out your tongue."

I complied. Pushing it out. Wrapping my lips around it.

"Good." Blair said happily.

As I wondered what she planned, I felt a small brush against my tongue. Something rubbing back and forth along its tip.

It was tangy. And familiar. What was it?

My mind went wild as I savoured the flavor. My beating heart knew what it was. But my mind drew blanks. It was at the tip of my tongue. It tasted like... Like...

As it riddled my mind, a second pad pressed next to the first. Instantly giving the mystery away.

It was her feet! Her adorable, delicious, little feet!

I closing my eyes, basking at the realization. Now that I knew what it was. It's pretty easy to tell its shape. I felt her heel dig against my wet muscle. Then gliding down to the arch, where she paused to grind. Giving me a better taste of its delicious tang. It slid further down, towards the balls of her foot. Then her divine toes.

I could actually feel her tiny digits scrunch and splay as she rubbed them against my taste buds. Her delicious sweat mixing with my saliva. Mushed around, coating her feet up to the ankles with the lewdish mess.

It was surreal! In the beginning of the school year I was forced to worship her smelly, amazonian feet. Hating myself for enjoying its sweat on my mouth. But now those large soles were cute enough to fit on tip of my tongue, and I relished its taste.

We really came a long way to get here.

As I enjoyed her light flavour, Blair suddenly withdrew. But before I complain, something straddled against tongue. Two identical pillar. With a soft heat radiating from above. It didn't take a genius to figure what it was or what Blair planned next.

"Mmmm." Blair moaned, pressing down onto my tip. Grinding her groin like she did to my nipple.

I did my part. Sharpening my tongue and wiggled in response to the sway of her hips.

"Ahhhh," her groans grew louder. Her upper half fell onto my nasal. Holding it for support as we both tried to sate Blair's infinitely hungry crotch. I could actually feel her small breasts collide onto my nose, swaying a my breath washed over them.

All the while she rode me, I worked on my own pussy. Stroking vigorously, while trying to keep my head still, was harder than I thought. My muscles would spasm uncontrollably in great pleasure. Not to mention I had to hold my own moans or disturb Blair's fun.

We played with each other for about 10 minute when a naughty idea came in mind. I parted my lips and pulled my tongue in. Causing Blair to squeak as she tumbled, butt first, into my mouth. I closed my lips. Trapping her in such a position that only her legs, arms and head stuck out.

"Daisy! What the he-hehe-HAHHHH!!!"

I cut her off by furiously flicking my tongue against her crotch. The sudden shock, and battering of her defenseless sex, sent Blair into a state of heavenly bliss.

Her head backed in pleasure, hair falling against my lower lip. Arms stretched along my chin, grabbing my skin as she howled.

The minimal plash of Blair's love sent me into my own state of euphoria. My own head backed as my muffled scream vibrated against Blair's body.

It was perfect. Like the countless of orgasms we shared in the past hour.

As our climax settled, we both splayed in our current position. Basking from the afterglow.

"That was something," Blair huffed in satisfaction. Patting my lip. "You can let me go now."

With a smirk, I started sucking. Licking between her ass cheeks at the same time.

"Ooooohhh-oh-or not," she shuddered.

..............................................................................................................................................................................

Blair

I found myself standing on the floor. Staring up at Daisy who sat on the bed. Shifting to the edge before descending her lovely feet. Resting them on their heels, angled in such a way that it still towered over my 10 cm frame. Her pretty toes wiggles above, enticing an erotic tingle between my thighs.

I have no idea where the appeal of feet came from.

Breasts are alluring because they're the first things we attach to as pups. Our brains subconsciously relating it as the source of nutrition and love. Hips and ass are desired because of fertility associations. While pussies and/or dicks are appealing because they're the means to reproduce. Sure, these are only theories, but they kinda makes sense.

But feet...

The appeal and its connection to lust makes no sense. Yet as I stare at Daisy's flawless soles and dainty toes, I cannot help but drool. In a daze, I walked towards them. Revelling at the tainted air around it.

"Well," Daisy parted her feet to get a better view of me. "Are you going to massage me or not?"

"In a second," I smiled. "Cant I have moment to appreciate a master piece?"

She blushed. Quickly placing her feet back in front of me to hide her rosy face.

I giggled. She so bashful its adorable. Even in her gigantic size.

My eyes following the length and lovely curve of her pads. Toes just above my head. Wiggling happily. With a small jump, I managed to wrap my arms around her right big toe. Pulling it down to level with my face.

"Mwah," I exaggerated my peck for Daisy's pleasure. "Damn! Even your toes are pretty."

"Thanks," she said shyly. "I care for them as much as I can. But they're nothing like yours."

"What makes you say that," I asked, taken aback.

"Yours are perfect." She blushed. "They're way bigger than mine and finely pampered."

"Is bigger better," I kissed her big toe.

She shrugged, "You're big, and I like you."

Now I blushed. Hiding my face under her toes. "My feet cant be that pretty."

"Not naturally. I've been acquainted with your feet for as long as we've known each other." I cringed as we went down memory lane. "And I've come to notice how fine they were. Perfectly trimmed and painting nails. Smooth and healthy skin. Cant be that flawless without some sort of foot treatment. Uhm, foot therapy?"

True. I forces Daisy to do many things for my feet - Mostly involving her tongue... Between my toes. - so I maintained them. Or rather, I paid for their maintenance.

They had to look pretty for her...

"Foot spa treatment." I corrected while rubbing between her toes. "We should definitely get one together."

"Sounds kinda expensive."

"Don't worry about it. Its on me."

"I'm not-"

"Come on, Daisy. You shouldn't feel guilty about me spending money on you. I'm more than happy to do so."

"Ya, but..." she sighed. "I don't want to be dependent on you."

This hurt a bit. But I could see why she felt that way. Ever since she was young, Daisy has been independent. And if she starts relying on me, what happened if I leave? I wouldn't dream of it, but if it did happen then Daisy would be hurt in more ways than one... Guess this was a way of protecting herself.

"Look, I'm sorry if I soured the mood, but..." she huffed. "Can we change the subject?"

"Well," I smiled and pecked her toenail in comfort. Deciding not to push her on the subject. "We were originally talking about your pretty feet."

She gave me an appreciative smile.

"So," I pressed myself onto her second toe. "What do you want to do next?"

"Can I step on you..."

............................

I was now laying in the ground. Looking up at Daisy's lovely face. Golden hair cascading like sunlight radiating out of her angelic visage. It made me want to kiss her plush lips.

"You really ok with this," she asked. Cutely brushing a stray bang behind her ear.

"Yup," I gave her a thumbs up.

"Ok then," Daisy's rosy face slowly got blocked behind her pretty soles.

My heart pounded as her foot came down. She aligned it in such a way that my face was between her big and second toe. And as it got closer, I could feel its warmth. Followed by the faint smell of her foot. A sweet, flowery tang. It made my shudder.

Damn! How dominated and aroused I started to feel.

"Last chance to back out," Daisy swayed her foot and wiggled her toes in a tantalizing, menacing manner. Intending to scare. And in a way it did. But it made me crave it more.

"Just step on me alre-Offff!"

She cut me off with the sudden drop of her sole. Her second and big toe sandwiched my face. Arms caught under the ball of her foot. The weight slowly growing. Pushing the air out of me...

I wriggled in vain. Completely subdues. And she wasn't even pushing hard!

"Am I too heavy?" She smirked. Lightly bouncing. Scrunching her toes. Dominating me in such a simple, yet effective, manner.

"Itss puurfeeect," I groaned. The weight of her feet making it hard to talk.

From my point of view I could see every fine detail of her lovely toes. Each dainty wrinkle and print. Even the miniscule specs that stuck to her skin: dirt, lint, and the like. Small sweat beads were also noticeable. Collecting under each crease. Its scent ever present. Sipping onto my own skin as she played with me.
 
I relished in the touch, scent and humiliating feel of her pads. Smiling as Daisy's eye twinkled with fascination. She was really enjoying this. The power she had over me.

My body suddenly felt light as the great pad lifted. Giving me time to breath in ease. But as soon as my lunges filled, it came back hard. This time covering me from head to toe under its mildly sweaty flesh.

"Oh my!" Daisy's muffled squeal came from behind my fleshy prison. "Where did you go!"

Her foot ground then lifted.

"Hi," she giggled. "You enjoying yourself down there?"

I nodded in a daze.

"Good," she smirked. Using her big toes, she gently flick me 90 degrees. I was taken aback, but not harmed.

Her foot came back down. But now that I was perpendicular to its length, I wasn't fully enveloped. My head peeked on one side as my feet did to the other.

"You're so cute," Daisy cooed. Lust riddling her eyes.

She got a bit carried away. Lightly rolling me along the length of her arch and balls of her foot. Fully coating me in her sweat. It made me dizzy. A bit scared. But mostly aroused.

"Oh yesss," she moaned. "You feel perfect."

The rolling continued for about a minute before she settled me under the arch of her toes. With a wink, she scrunched them. Easily holding me in place as she lifted me off the floor and onto the bed. Dumping me right at the middle of its large, soft surface.

Before I could get my bearing, the entire ground shifted. I fell on my back, turning over to see Daisy get on all four. She winked at me before crawling towards the head of the bed.

The sight was divine. I marveled her shadow slowly consumed me. Watching from bellow as the goddess flew by. Her smiling face passed, followed by her feminine torso, cute belly button and fine hips.

She sat down with her back against the headboard. The sheer weight of her ass on the bed made me to bounce a up and down. When everything was finally calm, I turned towards her. Coming face to face with her dainty toes, just two meters away.

"I think you owe me a massage," She smiled. Sitting with her legs bent so her feet were flat on the bed. Easier for me to play with.

"Rolling me around in your smelly foot isn't considered a massage?" I smirked.

"Are they that smelly," Daisy blushed, wiggling her toes. Feeling self-conscious.

"Yup," I chuckled. "But in a good way."

She blushed a darker shade.

I crawled towards her foot. Burying my face and rubbing my nose against her skin. Sniffing loudly. "AHHH! Tangy and sweet. Just how I like."

Daisy bit her lips seductively as my tongue traced along her index. I savoured the strong flavour of her skin. Planted kisses on her nail. Arms wrapped around her toes as I massaged them with my body.

When I looked back at her, I noticed she had one hand in her crotch. Her eyes locked on me. Relishing my touch.

I straddled her big toe, grinding my groin against it. Watching her watch me. Masturbating together.

Her toes scrunch. She was close, and so I doubled my show. Playing with my tits as I fingered myself on top of her foot. My eyes watching her crotch swallow fingers more powerful than my entire body. Splitting her cunt as she invaded herself.

I imagined how it would be like watching another giant assault her pussy. Or me in my original size dominating her while she dominated someone smaller. We really needed to try a threeway shrink.

Her fingers withdrew, giving a glimpse of her gaping cunt. Wide enough for me to in dive deep without any effort.

"Blair," she huffed. Her fingers pried her outer labia. Keeping herself agape. "I need you."

I smiled and jumped between her feet. Bolting towards the honey leaking sex. Waiting lustfully to have me in it.

Time slowed as I jumped the last few meters. The scent got thick, I could practically taste it. The pink and leaking glory seemed to grow as I flew closer. And the warmth radiated her love. Then...

*PLOP*

I was in. Instantly making her cum.

"AHHHHHH!"

Now I found myself flying the other direction. Her strong vaginal muscles shot me out with her seemingly endless stream of love. I collided against the soaked blanked bellow. Her juice spilling everywhere. Drenching everything in her fertile stench.

"Wow," Daisy huffed with a satisfaction.

Her long finger wrapped around me as I coughed out the thick fluids in my lungs. Securing me in her palm, she lifted me up to her pretty, smiling face.

"You're really amazing." She said with a loving smile.

"I try," I replied, catching my breath.

"Were you able to cum too," she asked. Bring me closer for inspection. Concentrating on my tits.

I shook my head. Slowly getting lost in her large blue eyes.

"Oh," she smiled. "We should do something about that."

I split my legs as desire slowly consumed my thoughts. Running a hands along my slit in a sensual manner. Biting my lips in anticipation.

She smiled back. Her gaze falling to my aching nether. I watched with curiosity as she sucked onto her index finger. When it was well coated in spit, she drew it out. A string of saliva stretching from her lips to the tip. Heading towards me.

"Mmmm," I moaned as her finger descended between my legs. Lathering me with her spittle.

I gave myself to her. Basking in her growing touch. Shuddering from the scent of sex, feet and saliva on my skin.

"This is heaven."