- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Sorry for the long wait. I rewrote this chapter many times because I didn't like it. Ended up just combining all my drafts to create this long one...

I focused on slow shrinking (Shrinking in stages). But the chapter was too long so I cut out the one where Blair is about 30-40 cm tall.

 

I hope you all enjoy it!

 

 

 

Blair

"Oh my gosh! Oh my gosh! Oh my gosh!" Daisy screamed as she hopped towards me.

Since I had my hands over closed eyes, I could only imagine how small I had become. Luca might have been right all along. I was "scared" about shrinking.

"Hey, Blair." Daisy's voice came from above. Ya, I was definitely smaller. "You can open your eyes now."

"I rather not," I laughed nervously.

"Awww, come on." She giggled. I could feel her presence shift and settle in front of me. "Its really not that bad."

Her hand gently rested on my forearm. Palm easily half its length. That was weird. She felt big, but not GIANT big. Why wasn't I the size of a flea? Curiosity got the best of me. Slowly, I dropped my arms and opened my eyes.

"Hey cutie." Daisy grinned from bellow.

SHE WAS STILL SMALLER!!! Ok, not entirely. Her head was lower than mine. But not bellow my chest, where it usually was when I stood. She was definitely bigger.

Wait... She was even BIGGER. I mean her proportions weren't to scale for her current height. Her head was huge! Arms longer than should be and... My eyes dropped.

SHE WAS SITTING ON THE GROUND!!!

"You ok," Daisy asked, gently rubbing my arm. A look of concern on her face.

"Y-y-ya." I stammered.

 "You sure? You look nervous."

I nodded. Still dazed by the fact that the "tiny girl" was shoulder height to me while seated on her heels!

"If you're uneasy about this, we can stop. I'm happy being the small one..."

Fuck! How I wanted to abort. But I couldn't. I needed to shrink. For her. This was a her request... And a way to show I was really sorry.

"...I can just grow you-"

"No," I blurted out. "I want this. I... I deserve this..."

"Deserve this?" She questioned. "Blair, do you think I'll hurt you?"

"No," I shifted nervously. "You're not like me. But I'll understand if you do. I deserve it."

"I wont hurt you," she reassured. Smiling lovingly. "But just in case, do you have a safe word?"

"Safe word?"

"If you want to tap out."

"Right. Uhm... burgers?"

She smiled and took my now much smaller hands. The sheer size difference was overwhelming. How was it possible for her's to look delicate, yet intimidatingly powerful.

She planted a soft kiss on the tip of my fingers, basking at our difference in size. One hand rising to cup my cheek. Easily holding almost half the side of my face. Guiding me to her.

My eyes locked onto her approaching lips. Glazed as her tongue run along its soft, red lush.

"Go ahead," she gently spoke. Enticing me with every motion of her mouth.

In a spell, I leaned in for that kiss. Melting into her soft cotton candy sweet lips. Relishing this new sensation of being dominated by puffs bigger than my own.

"Is that better," whispering as she pulled away.

"Ya," I said in a daze. It was more than better. The instant her lips touched mine, fear sipped away.

She smiled, lifting herself onto her knees. Rising past my height!

The sudden change took me by shock. If it wasn't for her large hands holding my waist, I would have fallen over.

"Hey there," she smirked from above. "Shortie."

A mix of fear, awe and total arousal gripped me. I hardly met anyone who rivalled my height. Yet she was towering over me on her knees! This was like that time at the library where I was on my knees and Daisy desperately tried to match me. Oh how the tables turned.

"How does it feel to be short?"

"W-weird," I managed to mumble. My emotions going haywire. Not sure if I liked or feared it. Or liked it because I feared it. Or vise versa. It was new as it was strange...

"Well you better get used to it, because this is just the first stage?"

"First stage?"

"Ya," she grinned. "I'll eventually shrink you into the size of a bug. But I know you're uneasy about being small. So we'll gradually shrinking you down in stages. Easing you into it."

My heart melted. She was being so considerate. If I was shrinking her, she'd already be doll sized. But she wasn't like me. She was caring. Loving. Kind... I was safe in her hands. No matter the size.

With a new resolve, I wrapped my arms around her neck. Pulling her down for a kiss. Lust overtook anxiety from our touch. Even more when her bigger tongue easily pushed mine to the side. Filling my mouth with its loving presence.

Its strange being dominated in such a casual way. As a tall girl, I made my peace never finding a taller mate. But I'd lie saying I haven't wondered what it'd be like being the little spoon.

 Something novel woke in me as her arms wrapped around my waist. I felt secure. Safe. In her mercy. Not in an oppressed manner, more like smothered by love. And for the first time in a while, I was petite... Cute... A delicate flower cuddled in the arms of my BIG champion.

Was this how short girls felt in bigger arms? Was this how Daisy felt in mine? Is this why girls tend to look for taller mates? To feel secure in their touch. Petite and ladylike. Not a giant gorilla like how I felt before accepting my amazon stature.

I could see the appeal. I thought. This is... nice.

Daisy cut our kiss short. Pulling away with a smile.

"Ok, Blair." She slurred. A teasing grin across her face. "I'm going to stand up now. Please don't faint."

Stand? What did she... Right... I forgot she was on her knees!!!

I watched in awe and mild intimidation as Daisy rose. Her face completely passed the reach of my lips. Followed by her shoulders and chest. By the time she was standing, I was as tall as her abdomen.

It was surreal seeing her as a towering babe. Strong and dominant. Making me feel small and weak. Not that it's a bad thing. It was just new and foreign to me.

She giggled. "You look small."

 "I-I feel small..." I nervously replied.

"I feel big," she chuckled cutely. "I never felt this way before. I feel powerful."

She straightened up and raised her slim arms to flex. It would have looked so adorable from my original height, but now she actually was daunting.

"I like being tall!"

"Ya... Its fun."

"Awww," she sang, getting closer to me. Taking hold of my hands, causing my heart to skip with her mere presence.

Her long fingers completely wrap around mine. Muscles shifted, expressing power I never knew she had. One squeeze and she could seriously hurt me.

"You aren't scare. Are you?" She looked at me with concern. A bit sad on how I was reacting. "You can say 'burgers' if you-"

"No," I blurted. "I'm ok."

"You su-"

"I'm good," I cut again. Not wanting to ruin this. "Just need a minute to take this all in. I mean. Wow! You're huge!"

"I am," she smiled and pulled me into an embrace.

I was shocked. But soon relished it. The same feeling of warmth followed as she pressed my face on her soft belly. Her alluring scent radiating from within her shirt. Lulling me to feel a sense of security.

"You barely reach my boob," she teased softly.

"You don't have boobs." I snapped back. Slowly getting my courage to speak.

"Right," she giggled.

She gentle held me in front of her. Examining my petite scale with utter wonder and awe. Ecstatic at being big.

"You know," she beamed down. "If my calculations are correct, you'd be as tall as I am compared to you. At your original height."

"What?!" I spat. This was how she saw me? No it cant be. Surely I am not THAT big. And she cant be THIS small...

"Yup," she unknowingly confirmed.

It put things into perspective. She was being gentle, yet stood imposingly huge and frightening. I knew she was short, but being this short was eye opening. Making me imagine how she might have felt in my presence. How was it like when I stood at my real height? A menacing bully. Terrifying. If I met me at her height, I'd melt in fear. A saddening thought.

"I wanted to see you as you see me." She smiled. "And vice versa. I'm enjoying this height. How's it like being me?"

"Honestly, its surreal..." I spoke. "And scary. How can you live being so small?"

"I was always small." She giggled. "Never knew how else to live. That..." she pointed to me. "...Is my normal."

"Well your normal sucks."

She laughed again. The lovely tune enticed me. And being small awoken a new kink I never knew I had.

I found myself in a trance. Now basking in the her largeness. My body seduced to her, hands grasping for her jean shorts. Working on its bottoms as our eyes locked.

She blushed at my touch. The same timid girl after all. Only bigger.

I pulled her shorts down in a state of lust. Revealing at her pink panty clad crotch. A perk of being this short was that I didn't have to get so low to interact with the bottom parts of her body. In my original height, I would have to sit down and lean way over to be face to crotch level. Now, to our pleasure, I could just bend to give it a kiss.

"Ahhhh," Daisy moaned.

My lips were met by her warm, soaked fabric. Her scent, a mix of feminine musk with a sweet daisy aroma, radiated out. Clouding my mind with hunger. My fingers greedily hooked her panties, eager to liberate my meal. But-

"Stop," Daisy moaned. Catching me by surprise.

I raised my gaze. Her eyes overflowed with desire, yet demanded patience. What did she want?

"Don't use your hands," she huffed through lustful breaths.

What? How should I...

It hit me. I once forced Daisy to remove my socks using nothing but her mouth. She wanted me to do the same. Not that it was equal trade. This was her panties. And I am more than eager to get my mouth on it.

I smirked. The girl was being cheeky. And I didn't mind one bit. Working my way to her right, I bit the panty straps. Pulling it bellow the curve of her hips.

Daisy moaned in approval.

I did the same to the left strap before making my way to her center. Planting a kiss on her belly.

"Mmmmm."

I worked my way down. Kissing her hips, then just above her crotch. Lingering as her moans grew. Satisfied, I dove to unwrap my prize. Biting onto the soaked fabric, tasting the sweet nectar sipping through. With a tug it fell to her pretty feet.

Her strong scent, suppressed under her panty, radiated out in furry. Dominating my surroundings. Quivering my very soul with its rich tang. There, presented in all its glory, was her swollen and leaking pink muffs. Begging for my attention. But before I could give it love, Daisy stopped me once again.

"Not yet," she slurred. "I need you smaller."

"Smaller?"

"Not too small. Just this high." She placed her hand, palm down, atop her pink glory. "What do you think?"

"Its the perfect height." I smirked

"Exactly," Daisy said as her shirt came off. Leaving her stark naked.

..............................................................................................................................................................................

Daisy

There's something about being bigger that fueled my confidence. This intoxicating realization that I was strong and powerful compared to the mighty Blair. A girl, who's breasts' bottom I couldn't kiss while tiptoeing, now stood no taller than my belly. And getting smaller by the second.

More powerless. More at my mercy. To do as I pleased... And I would do as I please. But not in any manner that would harm her physique or pride. Just one that would satisfy our desires.

It was intoxicating! I mean, this was Blair. The same girl who omitted power, beauty, and divinity. But now that overwhelming power in her finely toned body was... cute.

Cuter as her height dwindled. By the time it stopped, she stood only as tall as my crotch.

"Oh my," we both spoke in wonder. Laughing in union. The fear in her gone. Replaced with reverence at the sight of me... Well, my burning crotch.

"Its nice to see you aren't scared anymore."

"I am a bit," Blair smiled. Her eyes never peeling off my pussy. "You look huge."

"And you look positively eatable."

"Speaking about eating." She slurred. Approaching me. From this height I could see the top of her head, and of course a bird's eye view of her bouncing breasts. Swaying with each step in its tight compartment.

Once close enough, her delicate fingers traced my aching skin. Its soft presence riveting. Causing my labia to pulse. Dripping shamelessly from the attention she was giving. It was kinda embarrassing. I am still new to being this lewd. And here was a girl, way out of my league, short as my crotch. Looking at it as if it was her lover.

"May I?"

"Please," I practically beg.

Ever so slowly, she wrapped her arms around my thighs. Her head backed, angled to her leaking prize. I moaned. Concentrating on her approaching lips...

Nothing...

She couldn't reach, even as she tiptoed!!! Smirking, I lowered myself. Then...

Total and utter bliss.

A wave of pleasure washed over. Burning from the unfathomable sensation of her delicate touch. Knees quaked, heart threatened to burst from overwhelming ecstasy. Then she started to move her tongue.

"Mmmm." I bit my lips.

She was noticeably smaller, but still hit the right notes. Making me buckle and revel in her professional assault.

I may be the big one, yet she still dominates me. A girl less than half my height was bringing me to my knees!

I pushed her on the ground. Straddling her. Adjusting my crotch to align with pretty her face. With a smirk I sat. Taking care not to apply my full weigh. Smearing my lust with the sway of my hips.

"Ahhhhh," I moaned as she joined in.

Her lips caressed my labia, tongue moving with surgical precision to find my weak points. Nose tip teasing my clit. Hands grabbing my ass. Kneading it in compliment with her playful tongue.

I lost myself to the pleasure and lowered further, smothering Blair under my crotch.

"HMMMFFFF," Her screams muffled. Hands pounding on my ass. Legs kicking in panic.

I watched with surprise. Basking at her futile efforts. She was drowning in my love. Suffocating from my folds. Too weak to do anything as I just sat there. Drawing pleasure from...

"Blair!" I freaked. What was I doing!?!

I raised myself, causing her to gasp.

"Are you alright?" I asked in fear. Giving her room to breath.

"Ya," she said in a daze.

"I am so sorry. I lost myself. I-"

"Its fine," she laughed. Caressing my arm. "But I think I should be on top."

I was taken aback. "You still want to continue?"

"You don't?" She smirked.

Yes! But I crossed a line. Right? I mean-

"I'm fine, Daisy," Blair kneeled and kissed my troubled lips. Sating me with a simple peck. "Let's continue."

I nodded with a blushed. Letting her take the lead. She pushed me down. Draping herself gracefully on my stomach. Hair like waterfall, tickling my face.

With a smile, she dropped onto my lips. Snaking her smaller tongue around mine. Pulling it into her mouth. I took the hint and pushed, bullying her cute one aside as I explored her.

My hands gripped her hips as she grind against my belly, glazing it with love. Her hands combing through my hair as she sucked my tongue passionately.

Then she pulled away. Biting softly on my lower lip before letting go.

As she sat back up, I took a moment to appreciate the view. Her large breasts were strapped in a sexy, unlined, black bra. Covering as much as it could, but failing to contain it all. Her erect nipples slightly visible, more erotic to see than bare. She wore matching panties. Soaked, as I could feel her heat and slime press from her crotch onto me.

"You taste like roses," she whispered. Savoring my lingering taste on her lips. "Sweet. Like candy."

Blair descended once more. Littering my body with kisses. Leaving a trail of light hickies. Stopping only when she came right next to my arm.

"May I," she nuzzled her nose at the crease where arm meets chest.

I rolled my eyes. What's with my armpits she loved so much? Its sweaty, smelly, and gross. A strange fetish... But one she liked, and one I can indulge.

With a nod, I lifted my arm. Blushing as her breath washed over.

Her lips greedily press onto me, kissing erotically. Nose tickling my skin as she licked. It was a strange sensation, but arousing nonetheless. The sloppy play last for a minute before she gave the same treatment to my other arms. Satisfied, she moved south.

Her legs snaked between mine, pushing them apart. Allowing room to snuggle between my thighs as she leveled her face to my swollen, neglected vulva. Taking time to sniff me like a flower. Like a Daisy? Much to my embarrassment.

She teased by kissing and licking around my longing lips. Purposely avoiding where I desired. And when she hovered over it, she let her warm breath taunt me. Then drew away and continue her mischief.

In annoyance, I grabbed her head and pressed her into my aching honey pot.

"Hmmmm," I moaned. Felling her much longed touch.

She got the message, and did as I wanted. And I gasped as her tongue FINALLY got back to worked.

Having Blair between my legs was heavenly. Not just the feel, but the thought of it. She was small in comparison. Powerless. When I sat on her earlier, she was at my cunt's mercy. Struggle desperately under my smothering weight. Her weak and futile attempt to push me off fueled my growing desire for power. And in turn, my arousal.

I looked down at her. Basking in our size difference. With her face deep in my crotch, she barely rivalled my legs in length. But the cherry on top was the sight of her cute feet between mine. I had small feet, but Blair's were tiny. Its entirety could fit in my arch!

The sight. The thought. The feel! Its all driving my mad!!!

"Ahhhh," I groaned.

Blair's efforts doubled. Her fingers plunged in. They weren't as long, but still worked wonders. Touching each note in beat with her oral assault.

I couldn't take it anymore. I squeezed my thighs. Locking her in place as I explored her body with a hand. Using the other to grope my breasts. Imagining her struggle, aligned that with Blair's divine cunnilingus and touch, brought me over the top. Making me cum like a storm. Drenching her in love.

..............................................................................................................................................................................

 Blair

I gasped as soon as Daisy released me. The amount of liquid that came out of this "tiny" girl was insane!

"Blair," came her concerned voice as I sat up and coughed my lungs out. "You alright?"

Her large hand patted my back. Legs encircled mine as she hovered behind.

"Oh Blair," she said sadly. "I'm-"

"Its fine," I chuckled. "I just forgot you're a squirter."

She blushed, resting her chin on my head. Pulling me against a warm body finely coated in sweat. The feeling was suiting. Safe, like in a momma bear's embrace.

"At least I know you enjoyed it."

"I did." She laughed. "A lot."

"Ya," I laughed along. "You almost drowned me!"

"Sorry," she kiss my head in apology. "I kinda lost myself. When I saw you between my legs, I felt a sensation of power. You were just so small, and... And..." she sighed. "I'm sorry."

I knew what she meant. I always felt that way when I saw Daisy. But it must have been overwhelming for her. She was always small. Never knowing the feeling of strength that came with size. Not until now. Of course she'd lose it. Power is after all a seductive bitch.

I turned to her and got to my knees. Even then she was still taller on her ass. With a smile I pulled her in for a kiss.

"You should never say sorry to me, Daisy." I spoke between kisses. "I don't deserve it. In fact, everything you do to me is completely ok. Even if you wanted to shrink me into a bug and stomp me, I'll understand."

"I'll never do that," she smiled weakly.

"I know. I'm just saying you shouldn't feel bad. If this is one way to show how sorry I am, I'll go through it. No matter how insane you get."

Love twinkled in her eyes upon hearing my words.

"Now, how small do you shrink me?"

................................................................

I was starstruck. Feeling like a flea standing under the shadow of a goddess.

Her large feet mere meters away. Dainty toes flexing as she shifted her weight. Holding more power in a pinky than all of me. Their movements sent a shiver down my spine.

My gaze lifted. Admiring her calves, thighs and cute, pink, swollen labia - looking as intimidating as it was lovely. Oh how I wanted to go spelunking!

Bewitched, I followed the curves of her feminine hips and waist. To her modest chest and slender neck. Stopping as her face came to view.

Her giant blue eyes sparkled. Enamoured by the living doll that was me. Standing before her feet. Dwarfed by everything around.

Then she moved. Shaking the very ground. I watched in fearful wonder this gorgeous mountain lay down. Her simple descent commanded reverence that equalled an avalanche. Or any natural phenomenon that strikes awe and terror at the hearts of mere ants under its mercy.

My legs quaked from deep lust derived from the world shaking display of her casual act. Causing me to stupidly gawk as she finally settled on her belly. Head hovering above, held up by a hand. Blue eye staring with unfathomable curiosity.

The mere act of meeting her gazing made me feel undeserving of her attention. She was a goddess!

"You ok," came her angelic voice. Shattering my fear and daze.

She was concern for me. A germ. And that made me feel butterflies.

"Blair?"

"I'm fine," I finally spoke, getting back my courage. "You're just so breath taking."

She blushed. I managed to make a goddess blush!

It bewildered me how she hasn't grabbed me yet. The first time she shrunk, I instantly got her in my hands. Probing her cute body with childlike fascination. But here was Daisy, looking at me with great admiration. Respecting my boundaries. Giving my time to soothe into my new size. And I adored her for that.

From this height, everything was more noticeable. Particularly smell. And the biggest scent that dominated the air was sex. More specifically her sex. Its sweet like molasses, mixed with a strong feminine musk. And of course hinted with her signature daisy scent. At this size it was just MORE.

It made me tingle with desire.

Funny how being aroused quickly shattered one's fear. Because now I'm imagining being stuffed, pressed or rubbed on/into more intimate regions. Like what I've done when she was small.

I followed the scent of sex to her discarded pink panties. Wet with love, and hopefully still warm from her touch. With a grin, I made my way to it.

"Where are you going," Daisy asked curiously, not once interrupting me.

"Nowhere," I smiled up to her as I jogged to the pink cloth. "Just wanted to get something of mine."

"You mean MY panties," she smiled as I dove into the folds.

"Ahhhh," I basked in its aroma, wrapping myself in this cum soaked blanket.

"Ok weirdo," she chuckled. Grabbing an end. Pulling it, and me, upwards. "Get out. That's dirty."

"Hey," I yelled, falling off my newly claimed prize. "That's mine!"

"Really?"  She smirked. "If you want it, take it from me."

I tried, pulling onto the other end. Using all my weight against her pointer finger and thumb. It was for naught. I was inadequate in comparison. And it made me sexually intoxicated!

Yup. This was definitely a new kink.

"Give it back."

I pulled in vain.

"Give. It. To. Mahhhh." I slip and fell on my ass. "Owww."

"Oh my," Daisy laughed. Amused by my futile attempt. "You ok."

"No," I spate. "You stole my treasure!"

"You really want it," Daisy asked. Dangling her panties above. Teasingly. Knowing full well it was out of reach. Even if I jumped.

I nodded. Giving her my best puppy dog eyes look. Making her blushed.

"Fine, you can borrow it." She succumbed to my gaze.

I jumped in glee and mild victory as her sex scented cloth descended. Burying me in its endless glory.

.............................................................................................................................................................................

Daisy

I was in prone position with my chin resting on hands. Watching Blair with utter fascination.

She was acting as adorable as her size. Guess anything you do at 15 cm (6 in) tall was precious. Especially when she was rolling around, wrapped in my giant (to her) undergarments.

I was a bit embarrassed. My panty were sallied. Yet she pressed her face into the moist spot that held my muffs. Basking in its dirty state. At my dirty scent.

But in a way it was also arousing. Anything Blair did was hot and prone to sexual excitement. And at that size she was... Well, lets just say it took everything to keep my hands off her.

Blair stopped playing with my underwear, got up and struggled slightly to drag it away.

"Where are you going this time," I chuckled at the sight.

"I'm hiding this before you take it back." She groaned. I couldn't help but coo. It was darling to see her struggle with a mundane task. Would be a shame if something hindered her efforts.

With a mischievous smirk, I placed my finger on the other end of my panty. Effortlessly making her task impossible.

"Hey, let go," she pulled.

"Why? Its not yours."

"You gave it to me."

"I lent it to you," I corrected.

"Argh, can you please let go," she huffed. Glaring at my hand.

Before I could act, she charged in a respectable speed for her size. Taking me by surprise. And a bit fearful. This was Blair after all. I was still intimidated by her. Could she break my hand? But then...

*Boop*

She collided with me. Making as little damage as a poke. I almost bursted out with laughter from the adorableness of her attack. Watching as the powerful Blair wrestled in vain against one hand.

"Let... Go.".

I cooed internally. This was definitely precious. Wish I could take it all on video.

"Arg," she groaned in defeat. Letting go and dramatically collapsing.

"You ok," I chuckled.

"No," she pouted. "Bully."

"Look who's taking," I teased.

She spat her tongue out in response before playfully hiding in the folds of the pink cloth. I'm glad she was enjoying this now. Better than when she was all edgy and tense.

"Lets make a deal," I said. "I'll trade it for something."

She broke from her pink cocoon and sat up, "What do you have in mind?"

My eyes darting to her own small undergarments. "My panties for yours?"

"Oh. So you want me naked?" She grinned. Crossing her arms, amplifying her breasts.

"Its only fair." I said. "How come I'm the only one nude?"

"Fair enough," she smiled. "Fine. Its a deal."

I watched with lustful curiosity as Blair's hips swayed to an imaginary rhythm. Teasing me with a wink before unclasping her bra. Turned to hide her delicious melons before she let the first piece fall.

My heart pounded as she continued dancing. Remembering the time I also danced for her. Did I look as ravaging as she was now? I could see why she enjoyed tiny me so much.

Blair gazed over her shoulders. Slapping her ass as she slowly bent down. Pushing her butt in the air for me to see. Swaying it side to side before seductively peeling the black thong off. Giving me a peek at her cute holes.

As the black garment fell to her feet, she jumping up and swayed her perfect tear drop breasts into view. Stopping them from bouncing wildly by grabbing hold. Moaning lustfully as she kneaded herself.

My heart stopped. There she stood in all her glory. Looking as divine as she did in her 210 cm frame. Playing with her nipples as her eyes tempted me to join.

I extended my pointer finger. Shaking as I drew closer to her tiny frame. Luckily for me, Blair took command.

Holding onto my finger, she glides it over to her breasts. Smirking as she pressed onto me. Shaking her lovely orbs. The feeling of her miniscule nipples sent shivers across my arm.

She then pushed my finger down. Leveling it with her crotch. My heart went wild in anticipation of whats to come. Watching in lascivious fascination as she slowly pressed onto me.

"Mmm," she moaned. Her crotch taking life. Gradually grinding in an accelerating tempo as her lust grew.

It was surreal! I could feel her tiny vagina pressing its wet heat onto my finger. Greedily trying to take me in, failing in its attempt. Its too big for you Blair!

"Take me." She slurred.

Time stopped. Take her? In my hands? I would have eventually done so, but now that it was happening I got nervous.

Swallowing hard, I complied. Gently cupping my fingers behind her, letting her lean in before lifting up.

It was like a dream holding Blair. She seemed weightless. Like a toy. But this wasn't one. This was Blair... In my hands... The size of a toy...

I was in a trance, and could see Blair was in the same dreamlike state. No doubt in awe of the situation we were in.

"I cant believe this," I whispered. With great care, I sat up. Getting into a better position to examine her.

"Ya," Blair said in equal wonder. Hugging my thumbs across her chest.

"I mean, come on. I have a living being in my hands!"

The doll like girl bit her lips seductively. Turned on in this novelty as I was. I could feel her tiny nipples swell under my thumb. It made me wet.

I gently pressed onto her soft orbs. Concentrating on the stone like beads that topped her breasts.

"Mmmmm," she moaned in response. Encouraging me to continue.

I did so. Tantalized by the way her tiny tits jiggled and swayed in my touch. Noticing that each pillow was smaller than my thumb nail. But no matter the size, it was still fun to play with.

I smiled. "I could just eat you up."

"Is that so?" She slurred mischievously, pulling her legs apart. Exposing her swollen nether lips, dripping with anticipation. "Well then... Bon appétit."

I rolled my eye and chuckled. She was cute.

I brought her up to my face and examined her puffs. It was so tiny! Like a small red slit between her creamy legs. That thing tried to eat my finger! To be fare, at its original size it could eat my entire arm.

The thought made my own loins ache. And the more I stared, the more I got drawn in. Until I couldn't help myself anymore. My tongue came out in its own accord and ever so gently licked the entirety of her body.

"Ahhhh," She moaned.

Her sweet taste got me hooked, I pushed into her groin. Greedily licking and sucking her tiny pussy. Splitting her up with the tip of my tongue. Taking in more of her marvelous flavor.

"AHHHHH," Blair screamed louder. Hands pushing against my nose. Feet slapped against my cheeks. Her toes scrunching on my skin.

I pressed deeper. Tongue overpowering her, lapping her entire southern regions at once. Sending Blair in fits of pleasure.

..............................................................................................................................................................................

Blair

What followed was an hour of pure bliss. All fears of being tiny shattered and replaced by an intense feeling of ecstasy.

I got to give it to Daisy, she knew how to handle me. Hurting me in a pleasurable manner when she gave into lust. Anyone would give in. But she use it for our desires. Unlike me who let lust rule.

At one point I found myself staring at her frightfully huge, yet beautiful, sopping vagina. Meaning to drive her into mind blowing euphoria. All by my shrunken lone self. Daisy promising not to interfere.

I knew my way around a pussy, but this was daunting. The strong smell alone made me dizzy. And the heat was something else entirely. Like a furnace. Terrifyingly sexy.

I dove in, head first, onto her clit. It was as big as a melon and tasted as sweet as I imagined. Each musical gush of pleasure gave me confidence to grind into her. Pressing my hands within her folds, kneading where I knew she loved. My legs dug deep into her snatch, teasing her with flicks of my toes and feet. Kicking just right to maker her quiver.

"Ahhhh," she screamed as I bit her clit.

Her hands came down, eager to join. But settled for kneading her inner thighs. Guess she was still keeping her promise. But I knew it wont be long until she takes control. I'm actually surprised she hasn't yet.

My efforts doubled. Pridefully trying to prove that even at this size I was still a damn prodigy when it came to sex. I curled my arm into cunt. Punching against her G-point.

She gasped. Muscles tensing. Squeezing in agreement with my touch. The more I moved, the more she squirmed. And more eager she got to join in.

"Hell with it," she hissed. Finally breaking our deal.

Her hands pressed against my back. Pushing me. Guiding my body up and down. Legs pumping in and out as I tried to work her giant clit. This time, massaging the swollen lump between my breasts.

She was in full control. Savouring her power. I knew this feeling. That itch within her core. That stimulating thought of having a dildo sized girl at her mercy. Along with the physical gratification of it. All too much to bare.

So I gave myself to her. Basking in my own subjugation to her cunt. The fear, anxiety, and thrill galvanized me into a new sexual high.

I found myself sinking into her. Legs easily swallowed up. Followed shortly by my thighs. Squeezed within her trembling vaginal wall. Splashed from each plunge.

 The deeper I got, the more her moans grew. By the times I was down to my ass, I could feel her cervix. My feet pressed onto it as my hands massaged the walls around.

Her pulsing muscles told me she was close. And so I picked up pace. Kicking my legs. Punching her g-spot. Timing my motions as she rammed me in. Then...

"AHHHHH," she came. Like a fire hydrant erupting in my face.

By the time her climax subsided, she carried me to her waiting lips. Eager to return the favor.

It didn't take long for her powerful tongue to bully my tiny snatch into a raging fit of pleasure. It was my turn to scream.

"AHHHHH."

Instead of taking a break, she continued by gently kissing and licking the length of my body. The sensation was relaxing. Like a strange kind of wet massage.

Then the red monster found itself between my legs again. Stroking in long licks against my nether before ramming its tip. Demanding to enter, but failing due to its sheer size. I took pride at how I many big dicks I've tamed, but this monster was beyond what my "tiny" pussy could take.

It overwhelmed me, treating me as its bitch. I could do nothing but allow her assaults to drive me into another fit of mind blowing bliss.

"Fuck," I moaned. Gasping for air.

At this size I was easily being worn down. Sure I still had hours of energy in me, but usually my partners were tapped out by now. And I would be forced to continuing without them.

Daisy was still energized and eager for more. Proving by the fact that she still played with my body. Chuckling as she licked my breasts. Amused at how they bounced. Her eyes dilated at the mesmerizing sight. In a slur, she spoke.

"Want to go for another round?"

I smiled, "Definitely."