- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

This was suppose to be the last chapter. But there is still so much to tell...

(Edited)

 

 

 

Daisy

"I'm fine, Luca." We made our way to the geology section of the library. No one really visited the geology section, so in some sense it was private.

"You can barely walk," Luca said as he sat me on a chair, not far from the door.

"I've been worse," I groaned. "Believe me, this is nothing."

"I still think you should go to the nursery."

"The nurse might send me home. And I cant miss another school day."

"Of course," Luca chuckled. "Leave it to Daisy to choose school over health."

"Why is that a bad thing?"

"Its not. If you weren't beaten tender."

"For the last time, I'm fine."

"Alright," Luca sighed, defeated. He pulled out his phone and texted something.

"What are you doing?"

"Telling Blair where to find us."

"What! Why!?"

"I think she wants to now where we are."

"But I don't want her to know where we are."

"Oh shoot," Luca said playfully. "You should have told me sooner... Yikes, I accidentally pressed send."

I rolled my eyes. I didn't know why Luca was getting me to see Blair again. I appreciated her standing up for me, but this does not mean I forgive her. How could I possibly get rid of Blair if she keeps coming back.

"Daisy, I know you have a hard time dealing with Blair, but you have to see that she is trying to be different."

"Why are you fending her? Shouldn't you be on my side?"

"I am," Luca sighed. "I know she hurt you. But I also see you hurting yourself trying to ignore the way you feel. You both are. And its best to resolve all this now than regret your decision in the future."

Were my feelings that transparent? Or was he just really good at reading me?

"Now, just stay put. I'll go get you something cold for your pain."

He left me to my thoughts. He did not take long before returning with two cold soda cans. One for my face, and the other which I placed inside my shirt, next to my aching ribs.

As he tended to me, I heard the distinctive sounds of foot fall. And my nerves picked up. Luca noticed too, because he held my hand and smiled. Reassuring me that everything would be alright. I wanted to be mad at him, but he was just too nice to hate.

In seconds, I saw the large frame of Blair appear from the doorway. She looked nervous too, which gave me some comfort. She was as scared of me as I was of her.

Excruciatingly slow seconds passed in deafening silence. None of us knew how to start the conversation. Luckily, we weren't alone.

"Hey, Blair," again, Luca came to the rescue.

..............................................................................................................................................................................

Blair

My stomach turned. I never really felt this way before. If it wasn't clear before, it was clear now. I really was a sucker when it came to Daisy. Because as I saw her right there, looking at me, I melted inside.

Did she want to see me? How did she feel about me after what happened? Was there a chance for redemption? Or was this all futile? I could not think of anything to do or say. And as seconds ticked away, my nerves only grew.

"Hey, Blair."

Thank goodness for Luca!

"Nice of you to join us." He was tending to Daisy. Had one soda can on her cheek, and the other inside her shirt, pressing her side. I blushed as I saw a her slightly exposed bellybutton.

Control yourself, Blair!

"Hope everything went well with Macy?"

"Ya," I said softly. Shaking my head back into focus.

"Anyway," Luca stood up and stretched. "I'm going to get some ice packs from the nurse. Those cans cant do much. Would you mind watching over Daisy?"

We both glared at him. He was suppose to be our buffer, yet he was ditching us to fend for ourselves. With a playful smile, he slowly made his way out. Leaving the soda cans at a nearby table and us alone... Together...

An awkward silence ensued. I really didn't know what to say. How was this so hard?!?

"So," Daisy finally spoke. "About earlier... Uhm, Thanks..."

She initiated! She actually initiated! This had to be a good sign. "Oh, its... Ah... Its no problem... I just, uhm.. I'm sorry you had to go through something like that again."

"At least it wasn't your fault this time."

"Right," I forced a chuckle.

True, I didn't personally do this to her. But this happened because of me. Though she didn't need to know that, right? Not while she was starting to like me. Was she starting to like me? Damn! Why is this so hard!

Another moment of awkward silence.

"Anyways," Daisy groaned as she sat up. "I'll take my leave. Need to get ready for class."

"Wait, what," I spoke. "I think its best if you rest for now. Classes don't start for another 15 minutes. Plus, Luca still isn't back."

"I'll tell him where to meet ahhh!" She collapsed as soon as she got off the chair.

This time, I didn't hesitate to aid her. Going down on my knees and wrapped my hands around her arms. My fingers tingled as they made contact with her smooth skin. "You Ok?"

"Ya," Daisy said, mildly shocked.

I gently helped her up. She was so light...

"You can uhm... Let go now." She said timidly. One quick glance and I noticed she was blushing. It made me smile.

"Sorry," I said, slightly amused.

As she awkwardly stood in front of me, a flowery scent washed over. It was so alluring, gentle and sweet. Just like her. But what really picked my interest was that I was still looking down at her. And I was on my knee!

"Huh."

"What?"

"Oh... Nothing," I nervously chuckled.

"You know, you wont get brownie points from me if you keep secrets." She frowned, her face still hued red.

"Oh... Its just that ah... I'm ah... I'm still taller than you."

"What. No, you're not."

Daisy's eyes went wide, looking up and down at me, noticing I was on my knees. Despite the pain, she stood up straight, trying to gain height. Still falling short a few cm. I kinda felt bad and slouched. But no matter how small I tried to get, or how tall she tried to be, I was taller on my knees than she was on her feet...

"Humph," Daisy grunted in defeat.

Her look made my heart skip a beat. This girl was just too damn CUTE!!!

"Ya, whatever." She limped her way out.

"Wait, Daisy. I think you should rest."

She ignored me and painfully moved on.

"Daisy-"

"I'm fine."

"You can barely walk." I said, instinctively taking hold of her arm.

She paused.

"Can you just wait a bit? Only until Luca comes back."

"Please let go of me," she said softly.

I did so with a blush. She so small, it was like holding a child. When my hand was wrapped around her arm, I couldn't help but notice that I held dicks thicker than it.

"I'll be alright." She huffed. "I survived you. Didn't I?"

That stung. I should probably just let her go. But Daisy really was in pain. And I just couldn't take it. Before she walked out, I stood up and rushed over. Placing my hand on the door, blocking the only exit.

"Can you please just let me go," Daisy huffed. Clearly annoyed.

"No," I sighed. "You need to rest. And Luca put me in charge of watching over you. And I plan on doing that."

"Since when have you ever let anyone tell you what to do?"

"It might surprise you, but I actually do listen to good advice."

"Whatever," she said, wrapping her small hands around the door nob. Trying desperately to open the door.

Again, it was cute how I had to do nothing to keep the door closed. It reminded me of all the times I trapped Daisy. She had no power over me, and it made me feel hot. But now it also made me feel shame. As much as I liked feeling power, I won't give in this time.

"Ugh," she punched the door. Only getting her hand hurt. "Mother- Arg!"

"You alright?"

"Ya, ya," she said in frustration. Seeing her calm down, I let go of the door. It was a mistake, because as soon as she saw her chance, Daisy opened the door and bolted out. Barely clearing a meter, she tripped and fell. Landing hard on the ground.

..............................................................................................................................................................................

Daisy

"Owwww," I groaned, overestimating my body's wellness had caused me to trip.

"Damn it," Blair groaned. Without a word, I felt her powerful - yet feminine - hands wrap around me. Effortlessly lifting me up.

"Wait. Stop! Let go of me. Let me go," I screamed, pushing against her body. But it was futile. One smooth motion and she had placed me on her side, like a child. Unaffected by my struggle. It both surprised and embarrassed me. I wasn't going anywhere if she didn't let me go. With a frustrated grunt, I stopped.

"You good?" She asked with genuine concern.

I huffed. Not liking being treated as a kid. Even if I was acting like one. The logical course of action was to just put up and wait for Luca. But here I was, trying to run when I couldn't even walk. "Why wont you just let me go?"

"You can barely walk." she said. "I'm sorry if you don't like this, but you gave me no choice. So you can either let me carry you to class. Or, I drop you at your seat and we wait till Luca comes and helps you back down. But you aren't going alone."

"Fine," I said in defeat. "I'll wait for Luca."

 Blair was mildly disappointed with my choice. She wanted to continue carrying me. But I wont let her have her way. In fact, it made me happy having this small victory. With a sad sigh, the amazon gently sat me back down, sitting herself across from me.

As we sat there, I thought about what had just occurred. The way she recently held me sent an erotic shivers down my spine. And the way she looks at me now makes me feel butterflies. It was true genuine care. No ill intentions. Though I really wanted to see some. Trying desperately to convince myself that she was just playing me. But no, she was truly being... considerate.

No. This was not real. This was all an act. People like her aren't capable of caring. She said it herself. She was not fully sorry. Feeling guilty only because she messed up that night. Like cheaters feeling sorry only after getting caught. They would have continued on if they were never found out. She was like that... Right?

Yet why cant I convince myself that she was bad? Why!?! These mixed up feelings tormented me. It was utterly frustrating. I had to end this now. Push her away one last time.

"You're a jerk, you know that," I said out of the blue.

She was taken aback. But bit on her tongue, preventing herself from saying something stupid.

"A real monster." I spat out.

She nodded sadly. But held fast. Guess she knew that she would make things worse if she spoke. But I wanted her to speak! I needed her to make things worse!

"I don't even know how you live with yourself." My emotions growing. The more she stayed silent, the more I got annoyed. "You are like the worse scum of hell!"

She continued to remain silent, just sitting there and taking my berating.

"You are the devil. No. The devil wouldn't even come close."

Again nothing.

"You're a... a... A BITCH!!!"

Nothing.

"Why the hell are you not talking!" She wasn't making this easy. Just talk back. Fight back. Give me a reason to hate! Because I knew if I didn't push her away right now, I might not have the strength to do it later on. "I fucking hate you!"  

As those words left me lips, Blair turned her face away from me. Her eyes twinkled, looking moist. Was she... Was she crying? No. She is not capable of that.

I watched as a long, delicate finger wiped her eyes. No doubt about it. My words got to her. But she still held strong. At that instant, I felt like hell. I knew how to take damage. But I never gave them. I thought berating Blair would feel good, it felt horrid.

She tried to collect herself. Biting her quivering lips and taking deep breaths. It was a marvel to watch her. Because if that was me right now, I would be broken down in tears.

But Blair was not me. She was stronger. And she proved it by forcing a smile on her face. So warm, it melted my heart. Why was she being like this? Human? Why cant she give me another reason to be angry? To hate her? She was suppose to be my monster and yet...

I turned my gaze, playing with my hair. Mixed feelings clouded my mind. On one hand I was arrogant about keeping Blair the bad guy. On the other, I had feelings for her...

To be honest, I didn't know why I was being mean. Or the fact I wished her pain, making her wallow in regret and grovel for my forgiveness. A petty move on my part, though she kinda deserves it. But that wasn't me.

I didn't want to acknowledge these feeling for her. Even if they were so real. Doing so would feel like forgiving her. And was I ready for that?

"Daisy," Blair broke the silence with a sincere voice.

I looked at her and held my breath. She had something important to say.

"I just want you to know that every word you said was true. Only a monster like me could have done what I've done to you. I know you cant forgive me. But you must know that I truly regret everything. For all the hurt I caused..."

Fuck! Why did she have to be like this?! Why couldn't she just be the the arrogant bitch I was used to.

"I... I..." She continued "...I'm sorry."

It was simply put, yet so sincere. Not like the miserable, arrogant apology she gave me before. These words lit something in me. Erupting like wild fire.

"I know I said it already. But I don't think I said it enough." Blair blurted out. "I don't think I can ever say it enough. So I'll keep on apologizing until you hear me... Daisy I am sorry!"

What is she doing now?

"I am really sorry."

Was she going to keep saying it until I acknowledge her?

"I am truly and utterly sorry." She sat up. Determination in her eyes.

She cant apologize forever.

"From the deepest depths of my heart I want to apologize."

Yes... Blair could. She does everything to the extreme. And I guess even apologies.

"With every fiber of my being. I want you to know that I regret all my action." She smiled. Getting her confidence back as she saw me nervously shift around. Like she could see my inner conflict..

Her efforts started to make me blush.

"I, Blair, wants to say to you, Daisy, that I am SOR-"

"Stop," I screamed. And as much as I hated it, I couldn't stop myself from smiling shyly. Her going all out for me felt somehow touching.

Of course this didn't go unnoticed from Blair. She smiled back and leaned closer to my level. "Daisy," she spoke in almost a whisper. "I really am sorry."

"You already said that."

"Not enough."

"Did you mean it the first time?"

"Yes." She nervously bit her lip.

 "Then you don't need to say it again."

A bright smile crossed her face, making me blush some more. It felt great being... Nice. A few good words from me made Blair's day, and it made me feel funnier inside.

"Blair, you hurt me." I finally decided to speak. "Physically and emotionally."

Her smile vanished. The words hurt her. But they were true. And its time to be sincere.

"And what happened is not something I can forgive in an instant."

She nervously shifted back in her chair.

"But it does not mean I wont..." I played with my hair. "... I mean, I just might... In the future of course... Well... Forgive you..."

Blair's smile once again beamed brightly. "Are you saying you'll give me a second chance?"

"Don't get your hopes up," I spat. "Its not like people just change. How do I know you aren't playing me again?"

There was a pause before Blair spoke, "I'm not playing you, Daisy. Not anymore. But I don't think I changed..."

"What," I looked at her, stunned. I could not believe she just said that. Was she playing all along, and this was her breaking bad all of a sudden.

"I mean, my feeling have not changed." She explained herself. "I thought things through and realized that since I met you, I kinda did have feelings... for you."

My heart skipped a beat.

She nervously laughed. "I'm not used to these types of emotions, so I may have misinterpreted it. But now I see things clearly now. I really like you Daisy, before and now. My feeling have never really change, only my actions."

I tried to absorb everything being said. I could sense the uneasiness from Blair as she watched me contemplate. When I looked at her, I didn't see the monster I have created in my head. Just a girl, a really shy one right now.

Because of me, I thought with glee.

Her eyes were large and sad. She played with her fingers in a nervous manner, shifting in her sit as she waited. Everything about her now was adorable. A strange word to describe a girl seen as a powerful, sexy goddess. Seeing her like this showed me she was human too. Not a goddess of lust, domination and torment. Human.

"Fuck," I cussed.

I could not believe I was feeling this way. How was it that after all that happened I still looked at her this way. Wanting her...

"Fuck." These bubbling emotions making me loss sanity. I stood back up, trying to ignore the striking pin in my legs. I needed air. I needed to be away from her. Just being this close was driving me mad.

"Daisy, you shouldn't-"

"I'm fine," I barked. Stubbornly making my way out again.

Before I could even making it half way, Blair's powerful arms swooped down. Taking hold and lifting me up once again.

"Let me go," I struggled as she held me.

She was strong.

"I said, let me go!"

As soon as Blair turned me towards her, my hand came swinging.

*SLAP*

I was stunned. She was stunned too. A long pause ensued as we both stared at each other. Too shocked from what I have done.

"Blair... I am... I-"

"Don't," she cut me off, smiling. Her cheek barely red. Guess I was not strong enough to make it tickle. "I deserved that."

I felt bad. It wasn't like me to hit someone. But then again I wasn't being myself lately. Everything was confusing and frustrating. Especially now, being held by her. Pressing me closely to her heart, and of course large breasts.

My mind was in an emotional storm. Anger towards her. Disgust at me for feeling good in her arms. Regret for the slap. Sad. Happy. Lust... Just totally confused on what I want.

I should have fought her. Yet I let Blair carry me over to my chair and sat me down. Kneeling beside me to make sure I was comfortable.

"Daisy." She spoke gently, still on her knees. "If there was something wrong I said-"

"Its not what you said," I replied in a soft voice.

"Then what is it? Could you tell me what I'm doing wrong so I can fix it?"

"Its nothing..." I said with a frown. Why was she like this? Why was I like this?!

"Then-"

"Its you, OK!" I blurted. "Everything about you. Your eyes, the way you smile, the way you look and smell, the way hold me. Everything!"

I huffed.

 "And its also me. I'm still angry. I don't want to forgive you, but I see you and I cant get you out of my mind. I'm tired of this push and pull thoughts, driving my heart through a rollercoaster ride of emotion. As much as I want to hate you... I cant. Because deep down I feel the same. Deep down I know I... I like... you..."

Silence...

My face went red as I realised what I just said. I wanted to vanish. Disappear into nothingness. Why was I so pathetic...

"You... You like me."

"Fuck," I cussed loud enough for her to hear. "I do." I cheeks burned red. "But I cant... I cant do this because this is not right. Everything about it does not make sense. The way I'm being and... And feeling is all illogical!"

"We are teenagers, Daisy" She spoke softly. "Its part of being young to do and feel stupid thing."

"I am not like you, Blair. My future will be defined from my actions now. I can't afford to be stupid or illogical."

"I can for the both of us."

I turned my eyes to her. Was she really offering to take care of me? And was I really falling for it? I wanted to yell at her again. But as soon as our eyes met, and I saw her warm smile, I was ensnared.

"Daisy," she spoke sweetly, getting closer to me. "I know you are confused and scared. Frankly, so am I."

Something was about to happen. I could feel it. As she leaned in closer, my heart flattered.

"But despite everything crazy going on in my head. There is one thing that is clear. And its how I feel for you."

Again she leaned in, still holding her gaze.

"Daisy, I'm going to lean in for a kiss. You can choose to stop me or not. If you do, then you really want nothing to do with me. But if you don't..." She smiled. "Whatever you choose, I hope it'll clears things up."

My heart pounded. My stomach turned as she looked down at me. The closer she got, the more of her I noticed. Her sweet scent, her warmth, and her approaching plush lips...

"What do you choose," she paused, an inch away. Her breath washed over me, teasing my lips with a taste of whats to come.

My mind went wild as she slowly leaned in once more. What was I going to do? Stop her? Should I allow her get her way again? Did I wanted this as well? She is getting close. Too CLOSE. I need a decision... FUCK!!!

"Last chance."

My eyes closed, heart pounding, and mind in a total storm. I could feel the warmth of her lips, mere millimeters away. One more push and she'd-

Time stopped...

Everything came falling down. All my thoughts and worry vanished as I tasted her raspberry lips. Soft, plush, wet lips lovingly and gently pressed onto mine. Like the day she took my gun away, she was now stealing my heart.

My mind was clear. I knew what I wanted... Blair.

Painfully, her lips left and I opened my eyes. There she was, looking different. Still beautiful, but now lovely.  

"You let me kiss you," she said sweetly. Her breath washing over my burning face. I could smell her scent, everywhere.

"I did?" I replied in a daze.

"You did." she softly laughed. Her smiled was one I've never seen before. Genuinely happy. The happiest I ever seen her.

I could not believe I let that happen! My heart was beating with excitement. We kissed! And I allowed it. After everything that occurred, Blair won again. Yet this time, it felt like I won too...

"Does this mean you forgive me?" She asked with a blush. I watched her fiddle like a child. Nervous as to how I would respond. How could someone so big look so vulnerable?

"Well..." My own cheeks burned red. "Its a start."

"Right," she chuckled. "I want you to know that I'll do anything to gain your full forgiveness."

"Anything?"

"Ya," She got excited seeing me respond positively. "A car. A house. Fully paid college. Anything you ask is yours."

"That would be too easy for you," I smirked, feeling renewed as every second passed. "You have so much cash, I don't think it'll make an impact if you gave me some of it."

"Right," she smiled nervously. I liked this. For the first time, we talked like equals. It was nice. "So what would you have me do?"

"Not sure yet," I got deep in thought.

"Well you don't have to tell me right now. I'll happily wait."

"Hmmmm," I nodded subconsciously. What could I make Blair do to pay for her action? I could-

"Hey guys," Both Blair and I turned to see a smiling Luca. He lifted his hand, revealing something. "Got your ice pack."

We both awkwardly leaned away from each other. But we couldn't hide it. Luca knew something was up. Blair clumsily stood up, allowing him tend to me.

..............................................................................................................................................................................

Blair

What the hell just happened! My heart was throbbing from the rollercoaster ride of emotions derived from the push and pull play we went through. I could not believe Daisy and I had done that!

Then Luca appeared and it all ended abruptly. Not that I didn't appreciate him. But everything was going great with Daisy. Things were not perfect yet. But she was willing to give me a chance for redemption. And I was not going to mess this up. I would definitely get her full forgiveness.

AND WE KISSED!!!

My cheeks burned as I touched my lips. Remembering her smaller warm lip electrifying me with its simple touch. I looked over at Daisy, who had caught me "touching myself". She blushed, like she always did. And I blushed too.

"How does that feel," Luca said as Daisy placed the pack to her aching side.

"Good. Thanks Luca."

"No problem," he smiled at us both. "And I hope everything else went great?"

Time froze as I looked at Daisy. Anxiety spiking. Like I was waiting for confirmation from a crush. Whatever she said now would determine if the kiss was good or not.

She looked up at me and smiled, "Yes. Everything is better now."