- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

This is going to be one of my longest chapters as it has all the major characters. It will jump from one perspective to the next.

Hope you all enjoy it.

(Edited)

 

 

 

 

 

Daisy

I didn't feel right...

It should feel great ridding myself of that monster. I should be ecstatic from getting things out of my chest, a million times lighter, happier, empowered and much more. Yet why do I feel like I'm a leaf lost in a hurricane?

Why did it feel empty... wrong.

I tossed around in my bed, well my sister's bed. Ava thought I'd disappear again if she let me go. I didn't mind the company, but as I laid there, waiting for sleep to finally take me, I couldn't stop thinking about my time with Blair.

I always fell asleep quite fast with her. Granted, she wore down the entire day that I just collapsed at night. But my nights were rather comfortable, despite my bedding - dirty gym shoes with an expensive fluffy pair of socks as a blanket. Damn, the shoe and sock combination smelled, not bad, just concentrated... Ok, it was bad. But I was used to it.

I blushed. In fact, I kinda liked it. The smell, the warmth of her recently used sock, and the soft fluffs all lulled me to sleep. Would I be knocked out right now if I was in Blair's shoe rather than In my sister's arms?

"What is wrong with you," I told myself. "How can you be missing all that? It was humiliating..."

...Yet somehow enjoyable.

"You must really be a masochist." I huffed. I hated to think that Blair could actually be right about this.

But the more I thought about it, the more it felt true. I missed it. I have been since the hospital. This empty feeling in me was no doubt for Blair. Another REALLY sickening thought.

This morning I wanted nothing to do with her. But now that I cut ties with her, it felt wrong. I thought about the scenario where I never walked away from her. Where I followed her inside the den and tried to "work things out". How would tonight be different?

Forgiving Blair and taking her back would be like going back to a toxic ex. Not that I would know, I never had a boy/girlfriend. But I guess any person who wants back with such an ex probably told themselves the same thing. "They changed". "It was not entirely their fault". "He/she is good inside". And all other excuses to justify being with them.

It was silly to think why people wanted back with that ex. Maybe it was because of the thrill. Or that "forbidden fruit" concept - if you cant have it you want it more. What makes people want something so bad that they overlook how horrible it was. What makes me want to be with Blair...

No matter how illogical I thought it was, it was definitely different when its happening to you, personally. Plus this was different. Right? How many relationships involved a shrink gun? And my tormentor actually wanting to make amends. Plus, we weren't really in a relationship to begin with. Maybe we could-

"You pathetic little imp." I groaned. "There is really something wrong with you."

I shock my head from these thoughts and turned to face Ava. She was so adorable. Now this was the only girl I should care about. All the people that mattered were here. Ava in my arms and Luca at the boy's room. I didn't need Blair. With time, I would forget about her. Like I forgot the pain of losing my parents. Time will mend these feelings in me...

Hopefully...

...................................................

Morning was hell. Maybe its because I didn't sleep well last night. Or maybe because I had to face a new day, most likely seeing HER again. But I had to be strong, I made my choice yesterday. No more Blair.

The first few periods were rough. Blair ignored me, like she said she would. I tried to do the same. But she was just so large. It was literally like trying to ignore the elephant in the room. No. She wasn't an elephant. More like a lioness, fox or any other majestic beasts that owned beauty, grace, ferocity-

"Damn it, Daisy," I scolded myself. Why was it so hard to just ignore her.

The day was slow, but somehow I managed until lunch break. As the bell rang, I waited for her to leave, which she did in a hurry. Waiting a few more second, just to be sure I wouldn't bump into her at the hall, I got ready to leave and meet Luca for lunch.

"Hey Daisy. Got a minute?"

I looked up to see one of my classmates. "Uhmmm, Ya?"

"Cool." He said nervously. "Ms. Brown wanted to ask you about something."

"Ms. Brown? What does she want?"

"Something about a science competition. I'm not really sure about the details. Its best if you see her."

"Oh, ok."

"Anyways, she said to meet her and a few other at the Study Hall. You know where that is right?"

"I do." Of course. Study Hall was a large space above the library. It was used for clubs/council meetings, for studies and the like. No one really used it at this time though. And those that did were nerds like me.

"Cool, see you there." He said before leaving.

"See you." I wonder why he was in a rush. Or nervous. Maybe he had others to call?

It was strange. Why didn't Ms. Brown just ask me in class? Whatever the case, it would be best to stop by. After all, this was a chance to get my school life back in order.

One quick message to Luca and I was on my way. Five minute later and I was in the elevator heading up to the Study Hall.

*Ding*

As the door opened I found myself staring at one of the school's tallest jock. I had no idea what he was doing here. Jocks never really used this section of school. Their building was the sport's complex. Surely Ms. Brown didn't invite him for science related activities.

"Daisy, right?" asked the large guy I knew played basketball.

"Ya..."

"Good." He smiled before his hands descended. Grabbing my waist and effortlessly hauling me onto his shoulder.

"Ahh-", I tried to scream as he carried me over to a study room.

The Study Hall had several rooms designated for a more private environment. It was sound proof, had a projector, white board, computer and everything else for your usual meeting. Safe to say student used it for other things beside school stuff. And I guess we weren't here to study.

The large guy opened the door and tossed me in like a rag doll. It took a second, but I managed to collect myself and stand. There stood four towering jocks, I barely managed to level with their chest. And right at the middle was the girl I knew as...

"Macy?"

"Hello there... Pixie."

.........................................................................................................................................................................

Macy

Everything worked out perfectly. It was slow at the Study Hall because the quarterly tests just ended. And those that still squatted here were easily forced out, so I basically had the entire floor for what I had to do. Now I basked as Pixie was brought in front of me.

It was comical how pathetically small she was. There was 4 of us in the room, excluding Pixie. We all ranged around 194 cm (6'4 ft) and toned with years of athletic conditioning. Then there was this tiny dwarf. Skinny and with her shoulders barely taller than our hips.

What did Blair see in her? I thought while watching her shifted around and processing what was happening.

But as my eyes locked with her, I instantly knew why. It must have been the most striking pair I've seen. As blue as the sky, and purer than water. That mixed with her tiny powerless body was intoxicating. I felt big, bigger. And strong. Like a goddess looking at a worm. Next to Pixie, Blair must have felt much more. The little bug could make Blair feel things I could never hope to achieve by just being beside her. And that only enraged me.

"Uhm, I'm not sure what's going on. But... but I think I'm in the wrong room," she spoke with an adorable voice that fit her look. Nervously playing with her golden hair as she watched us.

Damn, even her hair was pretty. I snarled in thought.

"So uhm... If you don't mind I'll be on my way..."

She was about to leave, but Kim (one of my lackey) blocked the door. She towered over Pixie, making her cower back. My other two partners in crime covered her flanks, trapping Pixie in a tighter circle.

Her eyes sparkled with fear as she shifted nervously, like a snared bunny with nowhere to go. The sight made my heart skip a beat.

"Do you know why you're here?"

She shook her head.

"I guess not. We have been secretive about our meeting. Didn't want Blair knowing about it."

Her eyes shimmered as I mentioned Blair's name. I hated it.

"So I'll get straight to the point. What are you to Blair?"

There was silence as Pixie nervously thought. Then stammered, "Wha-what do you mean?"

"I see you are not as bright as people say you are. I'll say it slower. What. Are. You. To. Blair?"

With each word I stepped closer to Pixie, making her back up. With my last word, I towered over her as she bumped into Kim. She tried to leave once more, but Kim effortlessly grabbed onto her tiny arms, pinning the tiny bug onto her front side. Pixie's head barely leveled with Kim's breasts.

"I- I- Don't know what you want." She struggled and failed, making Kim chuckle/coo a bit. I could see she enjoyed holding onto Pixie. Her hands could almost fully wrap around Pixie's arm. My dildo was thicker than it, I noticed.

"Let's try this again." I said, squaring myself in front of Pixie.

Without another word, I swung my hand onto her face.

*SLAP!!!*

Pixie gasped, her blue eyes started to water from the pain. She would have fallen on the ground if Kim wasn't holding her in place. It must have hurt as well, because the tiny thing's face was red. Funny since I wasn't using a lot of force. She was just weak.

What the hell did Blair see in her? Comparing myself to the small, weak pathetic excuse of a human, I was golden. Next to me she was dirt. Next to Blair she was nothing.

Glaring at my rival in pain felt great. I was the one in control here. I was the stronger one, the better one. Everything about me was superior. And its time for Pixie to know that.

..............................................................................................................................................................................

Daisy

I could see spots. My face was numb, but as time passed I felt a striking pain across my cheek. I could taste a metallic taste in my mouth. Blood?

"You are supposedly good at science. So tell me, if I weigh over 92kg and I punch about 10m per second." she balled her fist in front of me. "How much hurt can I inflict?"

"Its- Its uhm, hard to solve without accel-OOOFFF" I got cut off as Macy fist slammed onto my abdomen, knocking the air out of me.

"For crying out loud. I dont want to know the answer," she laughed. "

I moaned in pain as soon as I got my breath back. And not long after, Macy's hand grabbed onto my hair and pulled my head up to face her.

"I know the answer. Its a lot." She grinned down at me, before tossing my head back onto my captor's breasts. "Now." Macy straightened herself. "Let's try this again."

I tried to catch my breath, but it was hard. My ribs were still soar from my experience with Blair. I feared they might be fractured again. But seeing how uncontrolled Macy was being, I felt like my ribs weren't the only thing in danger of breaking.

"Tell me, Pixie. What are you to Blair?"

"I'm," I could not believe this was happening again. I thought this was over as soon as I cut ties with Blair. So why was I still getting hurt?!? This was unfair. And I was getting mad just thinking about it. "I'm nothing to her."

"I know that, Daisy. You are nothing." Macy and her goons laughed. "Yet Blair seems so engrossed with you. She says she is not, but I know her. I can see she has her attention on something else. And after seeing you yesterday, coming back from Blair's den, I just knew it was you. Everything that happened revolved around you. So tell me, what the hell is going on?"

"I don't know what the hell you want." My anger manifested itself. I did not know where I got this new courage. But after dealing with Blair, I felt like I could deal with Macy. "Blair is a bully. She's been tormenting me for years. What the hell do I have to do with a bitch like- Oooof"

"You don't get to talk about Blair that way." My breath was taken from me once more as Macy's fist came down on my stomach. At least she missed my ribs...

Another punch and I was left rasping for breath. This time she got my rib.

"And you don't get to lie to me. Not you!" She was pissed. I was wrong about taking on Macy. She wanted to hurt me, and she could. "I know something is up with you and Blair. I know you went missing because of her. Luca and I saw you disappeared after meeting Blair!"

Luca? What was she doing with Luca?

"And I know the story you came up with is all bull! You weren't at some job, you were with Blair. And all this bully shit was all made up, to cover what you two were really up to!"

Her fist came hard on my stomach again. For some reason she didn't go for my face. Maybe she didn't want wounds to show.

"So cut the bullshit. I know you and Blair are hiding something. And you will tell me what." I didn't know what to say. She was right about most of it. But if she knew, then what did she want me to say? Did she want me to hear it from my mouth? Or was she just taking her frustration out on me?

"What do you want," I rasped.

"The truth. What are you to Blair?"

"Nothing," The truth is nothing. After yesterday, we are nothing to each other. But that is not what Macy wanted to hear.

In rage, Macy brought her knee into my belly. This time without any restraint, and I was almost knocked out. Guess my time with Blair had conditioned me to be more resilient. Thanks for that... I think...

But Macy did not stop there. She grabbed onto neck. Squeezing with such force I felt my windpipe crushing. My eyes widened and my lungs burned. This was a new pain, worse than I could imagine. Before I could pass out, she let go. But as soon as I gasped for air, her fist came like a bull. Hitting me harder than before. What little air I had was taken out once again. It really was hell being left in a state of near suffocation.

The girl behind dropped me out of shock. But even on the ground Macy didn't stop. She kicked me hard, hitting my leg. I swear with just a little more force she could have snapped it. Then she kicked my side, not giving me the chance to breath. I didn't know what felt worse. My ribs. Leg. Or burning lungs.

Then before I could pass out, she stopped. Clearly controlled in this situation. With my little break, I gasped to take in as much oxygen my small lungs could hold while trying to recuperate as much strength as possible.

"You are pathetic," Macy snarled from above. Shoving me on my back then setting a foot as large as my chest down on my rib cage. "I don't now why she bothers. You are a bug. You belong under us."

I groaned as Macy pressed down on me. I would have screamed, but once again I had no breath in me. My ribs burned as she applied pressure. And she kept adding as if she wished they'd break. All I could do was futilely try and push back with my weakening arms.

"Macy," said a worried voice.

But Macy only pushed harder.

"Macy!"

She didn't stop.

"You're killing her."

I lost my sense of hearing and sight as everything slowly got darker. There were more voices and some shuffling around. But I could not distinguish what happened. Before long her foot came off, allowing a much needed break. As everything started flooding back in me-

*SLAM*

Someone came crushing down to my right

"DOES ANYONE ELSE WANT TO GET IN MY WAY!"

The room went silent. Macy growled as she paced around the room, leaving me to recovered from her assault.

"If any of you don't want to be here, then leave. NOW!" Macy said in a terrifying voice.

No one seemed to reply. Each one seemed frozen out of fear. Only the guy on the ground reacted. He stood up, looked at me, contemplating on what to do next. It was the same guy who carried me in.

I looked up at him in pain, wishing he would help.

"This is messed up," he said before standing up and walking out, saving himself. I didn't blame him for leaving me. He knew better than to face Macy.

"Ha," Macy scoffed as she looked down at me. "Well fuck him. We don't need him to have more fun."

Fear gripped my very core as I watched her straddle me.

"Now," she said with a wicked grin. "Ready for round two?"

...........................................................................................................................................................................

Luca

"You are an idiot," I chuckled as Blair runts on about how yesterday was the worst.

I was suppose to meet up with Daisy, but she went to see Ms. Brown. And for some reason Blair wanted to talk. So here we sat, my usual spot at the rooftop. Our legs hanging over the edge as we leaned onto the railing.

"Why would you say those things," I said to a gloomy Blair. "From how you and Daisy described the event, it really did not seem like an apology."

"She told you about it," Blair moaned.

"Yup. Said she was happy to confront you. And how stuck up and defensive you were about your action."

"Ya." she sighed in frustration. "I really am an idiot."

"You kinda are. One big emotional idiot."

"Thanks," she grunted. "You know this wouldn't have happened if you didn't send her my way!"

"Hey, don't put the blame on me. Like it or not, you two had to patch things up."

"Well we didn't. Everything got worse!"

"Because you messed up. All you had to do was stick to a simple apology. Yet, you let your pride get in the way and said stupid things you apparently didn't mean."

"I know, alright. I'm an idiot who messed up. But I cant help it!" Blair huffed. "I am not used to apologizing."

"They didn't teach you how to properly say sorry in rich girl school?"

"Dude, we go to the same school."

"Ya," I chuckled. "But that's were our similarities end."

"Whatever," Blair frowned sadly as she looked over the horizon. "Now Daisy hates me..."

"Honestly... she always hated you," I teased. Which got me a quick terrifying glare from Blair... I shouldn't really be playing games right now. "Look, I know things didn't go your way, and I know you are not used to it. But this is life. You made a mistake and you have to deal with it. Like a big girl."

"Well life sucks."

"Welcome to our world." I laughed as she rolled her eyes. "At least you tried to apology."

"Ya... But she would not hear it. And I don't blame her."

"She heard you." I assured. "She just needs time to believe it."

"I guess..." Blair laid on her back, looking at the sky. "How is she?"

"She's doing great. Well to be honest, I'm not sure. She was happy when she came home. But slowly she lost herself into deep thought. Whatever you guys talked about did a number on her."

"It did? How did she look? Like she regretted something." Blair blurted out. Stopping when she noticed her reaction and quickly changed her tone. "I mean, or whatever."

"Slick," I teased, laying on my back next to Blair. "By the way, don't you usually eat with Macy? Wont she wonder where you're at?"

Blair sighed, "Macy and I aren't doing so hot as well. I messed up... Again"

"Wow you're a real charmer, aren't you?"

Blair punched me in response.

"Sorry," I chuckled while rubbing my side. "What happened?"

"She's like you." Blair continued. "Only more intense. She pieced things together and assumed something happened between Daisy and I."

"Something did happen."

"I know... But she assumes something intimate. Like we are a thing, and I guess she got jealous. Macy was always possessive of me. Anyways, she saw Daisy met me yesterday and demanded what was happening between us. I wasn't in the mood to deal with her and so I said some hurtful things. Long story short, she is now mad at me... I really am 'a charmer' aren't I?"

I thought about what Blair said. Specifically on her being jealous. I know Macy, she was intense. And she could get really aggressive when mad. "Blair? You don't think she will take her frustration out on Daisy?"

"I don't think so? Why?"

"Its nothing. I'm just being overprotective of Daisy."

Blair got silent for a minute. Then she sat up and spoke, "Where is Daisy right now? You usually eat with her at this time."

"She cancelled on me. Apparently, Ms. Brown wanted to see her. At least that's what she said in her text."

"What is she doing with Ms. Brown?"

"Didn't say. Just that she was heading to the Study Hall to meet her."

"Study Hall? Isn't Ms. Brown on cafeteria duty this week?"

"You sure," I asked. Getting nervous.

"Ya. I had to turn in my late assignment to her on Monday. She said to hand it to her at the cafeteria."

I looked up at Blair and she stared back at me.

"Fuck." Her eyes went wide as she stood up and bolted for the door.

"Blair, where the hell are you going?"

"To the cafeteria." She called back.

Right. I followed behind. It was easier said than done. The girl was fast, and I was not a runner. A few flights of stairs, and nearly faint, we busted into the cafeteria.

"Blair! Luca! What are you doing running around." Called a history professor.

"Sir, have you seen Ms..." Blair cut herself as she spotted her. "Never mind. Thank you!"

"Blair, slow down." The prof called as he looked at me. He was an elderly man, he really did not have the energy to deal with us.

"Sorry sir. But its an emergency."

I followed behind, arriving shortly as Blair spoke.

"Miss, have you seen Daisy?"

"Daisy? No, not since this morning. Why? Is something wrong?"

Blair and I locked eyes. In an instant I felt scared for Daisy. If she wasn't meeting Ms. Brown at the Study Hall, then who was waiting for her there?

"No ma'am. Was just looking for her." I spoke for the both of us. "Anyways, thanks for your time."

Without another word we left, again being yelled at by the professors on duty.

"Luca, did she say where at the Study Hall she was heading?"

"No."

"Fuck," Blair cussed as she picked up the pace.

We rushed from building to building until we stood at the doors of the library. Above it was the Study Hall. As we were about to enter, Jake (a basketball player), stormed out. He was pissed, and from the looks of it he was punched in the face.

"Jake," Blair paused and looked at him. "What the hell happened to you?"

"What happened to me," he scoffed. "Why don't you ask your psycho friend that question?"

"Macy," Blair asked. "What is Macy doing?"

Instantly the color of the guy's face vanished. He became nervous. "About that. She is kinda going ape on that tiny girl  who-"

"Daisy?!?"

I never saw anyone move so fast. She grabbed onto his collar and pulled him onto her face. It was such a sight to see. The boy was tall, maybe about 6'6ft but was still considerably short compared to Blair.

"What the hell is happening?"

"Look, Blair, I didn't want any part in this. That's why I-"

"I don't fucking care about you. What is Macy doing to Daisy?"

"She lost it, Blair. She's... She's..."

"For fuck sake," Blair hissed. "Where are they?"

"Top floor, room B12."

Blair tossed the boy to the side and run. I looked at the guy, he looked like a mess. Clearly he did not want to be at Blair's or Macy's bad side. I mean who would?

Instead of waiting for the elevator, we took the stairs. My legs burned, but I did not slow down. In a matter of seconds we found ourselves in front of study room B12. Blair was the first to arrive and she did not wait before busting inside.

..............................................................................................................................................................................

Blair

"Blair," came the distinctive voice of Macy.

It took me a while to process what was happening. There stood Macy towering over Daisy who was face down on a desk. One look at her and my heart ached.

She was not as bad as when I saw her in the hospital, the only visible wound was her cut lip. But I knew she was hurt. Really badly.

I acted fast, rushing onto Macy and pulled her to the side. Allowing Luca to check on Daisy.

"What the fuck are you doing?!?" I yelled down at Macy.

Stunned silence ensued. All present rightfully remorseful. From getting caught or from realizing their mistake, I really did not care. My focus was on my "friend".

"Three elite athletes going against one tiny girl? Seriously," I yelled. None of them could meet my gaze. "What the hell were you all thinking?"

"Look who's talking," Macy mumbled.

"What did you say," I asked, quite angrily.

"You don't get to come here with your head held high! You of all people, who has made that thing a subject for your desire to dominate. No. You don't get to look down on me when you've been hurting her since!"

The remark hurt. Yes, I was being a hypocrite. I bullied Daisy for years and now I get mad at Macy for doing it once, I'm a hack... I disgusted myself, but I was not going to allow anyone to hurt Daisy that way again. Not even myself.

I looked at Daisy in sorrow. She did not deserve this, moaning in pain as Luca touched her side. I could tell she got several bad body shots. Hopefully her ribs were not fractured again.

"How is she, Luca?" I asked.

"Really hurt." He said, aiding her. "But overall, fine."

"Good." I sighed in relief. "Please take her out. I'll join you in a bit."

Luca did as told, helping Daisy on her feet. Each time she moaned a new pain marked my heart. From the looks of it, her leg was in a bad shape. Not broken or sprained, but bad enough not to walk on. I really wanted to carry her out myself. But I had to deal with Macy. This too was a mistake I needed to fix.

"You two, out." I ordered Macy's aid without breaking eye contact from the girl in front of me.

Without another word they scrammed.

"Explain yourself, Macy?"

"What's there to explain," she said in a frown, still not meeting my gaze. "You caught me in a bad time."

"Bad ti-" I paused. Trying to control my growing rage. "I know you are angry and frustrated at me. But you shouldn't take it out on Daisy. You should have come to me."

"I did, yesterday. But no, you would not have me."

"I'm sorry about yesterday." I huffed. "I was mad and didn't deal with things well. But it does not explain why you had to hurt Daisy. Your problem is with me, not with her. So if you have anything to say, say it so we can be done with this."

Macy finally looked up at me. She was hurt, frustrated and angry. With a clear voice she asked, "What is Daisy you?"

"Nothing." I told her the truth. "I wanted to be friends, but I guess my years of torment was a problem. Yesterday she made it clear that we were 'nothing'. That is why she passed by my dens."

Macy gave me this questioning look. She was not sure to believe me or not. "Do you like her?"

I was stunned by the question. I knew the answer was yes. But revealing it out load was making it real. But I was not going to lie to Macy, "Yes."

Her soul broke. Yet she controlled herself. "What am I to you?"

"You're my dearest friend," I smiled at her. Caressing her face. "You will always have a special place in my heart."

"But not like Daisy..."

"Does it matter?"

"Yes!" Macy was getting agitated again. "Do you really care about me?"

"Of course."

"Then don't see Daisy again. She does not want you. I do! Why waste your time on her when you can have me," she said, holding my hands.

"Macy," I sighed.

"If you really care for me, then you wont see her again?"

"Macy-"

"You have to choose me or her."

"I'm not choosing anyone."

"No." She said seriously. "Me or her?"

I didn't reply. She wanted the impossible. And maybe I also did.

*Ding*

My phone beeped, awkwardly bring our conversation to a pause. I took it out to silence, but saw a message from Luca.

"Who is it," Macy asked annoyed.

"It's from Luca." I said, subconsciously.

"What does he want," She said more frustrated.

I should have put my phone away! But I too was curious. "He is just telling me where he is."

"Huh," she scoffed. New hurt riddling her eyes. "You're going to see her."

"Its Luca. I-"

"And she's with him!" Macy laughed in disbelief. "I can't believe you!"

"Macy, please und-?"

"You are choosing her over me."

"I'm not. For the last time. I do not choose anyone. Why cant I be friend with her and still be friends with-"

"I see it in your eyes. You want her. Not me."

"Please, just-"

"No!" She pushed me back. "Go be with her. Its clear what you want. So just leave!"

I looked at her. She had this look in her I knew so well. She was stubborn when she was like this. No matter what I said, she would not listen. And whatever we choose to say to each other now would only lead to more hurt. It was best to let her be.

I looked at her one last time before taking my leave, wanting desperately to see if there was anyway I could salvage this. But it was clear that now as not the best of times. I was sad how things played out. Only I was to blame for all this. If I was in control, nothing would have happened to both Daisy and Macy. But now I messed everything up.

"Macy," I said at the doorway. "I will always be your friend. If you need me, I'm just a call away. And I want to say, I am truly sorry for everything."

Sadly she did not respond. But I saw her lips quiver. She was hurting, just like me. Yet she ignored me as I slowly made my way out.

Halfway down the building, I took out my phone and re-read the text: "We are at the geology section, 2nd flr. Library."

My heart skipped a beat. Maybe everything was not ruined. Maybe I can make things right with one of them. Without a second thought, I made my way down.

I was ashamed feeling happy to see Daisy again, especially after what happened with Macy. But if there was a chance to show Daisy I can be different, I would take it.