- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

(Edited)

Daisy

I managed to finally drag myself to where it all this begun: Blair's dreaded den. I was definitely nervous, but not as much as I was angry. Every negative emotion I had was resurfacing as soon as that door came to view.

Taking a deep breath, I summoned my courage. This was it. As it was here where it begun, so its here where it ends.

*KNOCK KNOCK*

Each knock shook my core, fear slowly tried to grip me. Of course I didn't want to be afraid, but it couldn't be helped. Not many fond memories were made here...

There was an annoyed grunt and shuffle within. She was not in a good mood, but so was I. Then came the heavy footfall of Blair. Each step peaked my nerves, my brain relating her footfall to approaching hurt. This was going to be harder than I thought.

"You got this, Daisy," I hyped myself.

"WHAT," came a powerful voice as soon as the door flew open.

I was greeted with the sight of a toned torso clad in a tight grey shirt. Above my eye line were big extruding breasts, with visibly swollen nobs on them. She seemed... excited.

I forgot how tall she was up close. Rather, how small I was to her... And how great she smelled. It made me feel confusingly stimulated and scared.

My heart started to race as my gaze lifted. At this proximity, all I could see was the underside of her large breasts. Her face hidden behind. Not that I was looking at her face, I was too busy collecting myself.

"Daisy..."

Shocked and confusion flooded my head as reality caught up with me. This was really her. This was really happening...

I breath deeply, trying to get back my focus.

"Remember what she did to you," I whispered to myself. And just like that, I had my resolve back. I will cut Blair out of my life.

..............................................................................................................................................................................

Blair

DAISY WAS HERE!

This was not happening, My mind screamed.

She still looked as cute as always, despite the small signs of healing wounds. Her small frame was slightly hidden below my breasts, a sight quite amusing. It was adorable to think that even if she tiptoed she could not kiss the bottom of my tit.

My mind went as wild as my heart did. I wanted to just pick her up, hold her in my arms and smother her. There was no doubt in my head anymore. I wanted Daisy, but in a different way now.  

As my hand started to rise, I stopped. Her eyes was strong. She was here for something serious.

"Here," Daisy blurted out as she took a step back from my towering frame and handed me an envelope.

"What..." I was taken aback.

"Its your money," she snarled. "I don't want your fucking money!"

"Oh..." This was serious... She never cusses.

I looked down at the envelope in her hand. It was the same one I handed Luca. He was suppose to handle this. But for some reason Daisy is here and not him. Probably his scheming way of getting us to "bury the hatchet".

"Look Daisy, that is suppose to-"

"Suppose to what?!?" she snarled. "Suppose to buy my forgiveness?"

I cringed inside. In someway I hoped it would. But apparently it wouldn't.

"You really think that after all you did to me you could just throw money at me and everything will be alright?!? That I would just take it and forget about how bad you hurt me?"

She was really mad, and had the right to be. But I was not really going to take this. That was not me. I wouldn't do anything bad to her, but I would not cave in. I will stand tall and explain to her how I felt. Tell her what I was sorry for and what I regret. But I will also tell her what I did not regret. What I enjoyed and knew she did too. She will know that I wanted her more...

..............................................................................................................................................................................

Daisy

Blair sighed as she moved from the doorway, "Want to come in so we can talk about this?"

"Like hell I will step in there," I screamed, it felt nice screaming at Blair. "Do you think I'll fall for your tricks again?"

"No tricks, Daisy. I just want to talk to you. And it would be-"

"There is nothing to talk about! I came here to give this back and that's it!"

I shook the envelope at her. She did not take it. All she did was look down at me with question.

"Now just take it and I'll be gone."

"No," Blair said flatly. "I will not take it back. Did Luca say why he gave it to you?"

"He gave some sob excuse," I snarled.

"You signed a document, Daisy. The money goes along with it. And it also helps with your alibi.-"

"Your alibi?" I could not believe this. Was she really sticking to that story, knowing full well what she did to me? "I didn't drop school to go find work, or whatever lie you told. I was kidnapped!"

"That is not what people know," she shrugged. It irritated me how smug she was being right now.

"I cant believe you," I scoffed. "You really are heartless."

That seemed to make Blair flinch a bit, but still maintained her careless expression. "Look, Daisy, I am only sorry about one thing, and that is for losing control that night. I am not going to apologize for everything I did. I quite enjoyed some, and frankly I think you do too."

"I enjoyed them!?! Are you seriously that self absorbed you don't see how others feel? I hated every single moment I had with you. It was hell!"

"Oh don't lie to yourself," She rolled her eyes. "You enjoyed It. Like you enjoyed me."

"Like hell I did," I yelled at her. "Do you think I enjoyed being your toy. Starved and forced to feed on your cum and sweat? To be constantly humiliated? You really think that I enjoyed you?!"

"To be honest, yes." Blair stated flatly. "I specifically remember that night you enthusiastically loved my body. Grabbing me like a kid would candy. All on your own accord."

"You drugged me!"

"Again, Daisy, that drug only opens you up. Gets you into the mood. It does not suddenly alter the way you feel. Worshiping and calling me gorgeous was your uncensored self. All you. The... Real... Daisy..."

Time froze. What she right? Deep down I thought the same thing. Did I really enjoy it? Or was it just some weird defence mechanism I had to tolerate my situation?

NO! I DID NOT ENJOY IT... I did not. No... I...

"I hate you..." I said in almost a whisper.

"I don't think so," she smirked. Leaning on the doorway, her head still almost grazing the top of its frame. "You like me. You like being humiliated and belittled. A common trait most masochists share, I believe."

I was lost. Confusing feelings clouded me. I did not want to believe it, but hearing it from Blair somehow made it more real. Was I really a masochists?

"Look Daisy," Blair sighed. Her eyes cast down on the floor. She looked somewhat sad. "I know I hurt you. And I know you can't just forgive me, but you must know I did not intend for things to get that bad. I got emotional and lost control, almost costing you your life. Something I promise I will never do again."

She really looked genuine when she spoke. And hearing her words in such a soft and melancholy voice made me almost believe her... Almost.

I will not fall for this. This was not going to be the like when Blair got the gun from me. She was not going to smooth talk her way out.

"Daisy, for what happened that night, I am sorry."

"I cant forgive you," I softly said.

"I know..." She smiled weakly, "And I wont force you to. In fact, I wont force you to do anything again. I realized something Daisy..." She paused, seemingly conflicted, "...And now I know what I want. I'll wait for you. And when you are ready to explore your real feelings, come to me. Only when you want me back, and ask, will I ever touch you again."

I could not believe what she was saying. Did she really think that I wanted this... Did I really want it? Deep down I did enjoy- No! I was having a heavy case of stockholm syndrome. I hated what happened... I really did... I did... I...

"Daisy," she said softly. Her eyes expecting something, like one waiting for an answer after asking a crush out. She was nervous. Could people like her really feel...

"No," I shook my head. "I dont want this. I will be a fool for wanting it."

"Daisy-"

"NO! I DON'T WANT THIS!" I screamed. "I will never come back to you. You really think that after all that happened I will come back to you? IT WON'T HAPPEN!"

"Right," she said softly, awkwardly shifting as her gaze dropped to the ground. "Then here are your choices. One, you can walk inside with me. We will figure things out from there. Or two, you can walk back the way you came, and I will not bother you again. It will be like we never even met."

"There has never been an easier chose," I glared at her, my mind made up. A decision made up from anger, and when the words came out of my mouth, it felt wrong.

"I see," she smiled at me. A smile hiding her true emotions. And I saw it, her true emotions, one of heart break, and for some reason it tore me inside. "Then its good bye, Daisy."

I watched as she backed back into den and ever so slowly closed the door.

*THUD*

My heart dropped as I heard the door shut.

.............................................................................................................................................................................

Macy

Blair was not herself these past weeks. Not only has she been secretive, she was extremely gloomy. I wasn't the only one to notice, coach and several other friends have as well. I assumed the trouble was because Blair's mother ditched her on her birthday, but no. There was something else.

Later on, we hear news about Pixie's sudden reappearance. And to make things strange, the tiny bitch was in the hospital. Apparently she got into a car accident. That wasn't strange, but the way Blair had been acting aligned suspiciously close with Pixie's own situation.

One, Pixie disappears. I did not really care much about it, but Luca and I found out the girl had met Blair before vanishing. That I cared about. Two, Blair had been distracted right after, like she had another person in her company. Someone other than me, and that was wrong. Only I was worthy of Blair. Three, for no apparent reason Blair gets depressed when Pixie appears in the hospital.

"I am not crazy," I told Luca the other day. He seemed uneasy speaking to me, and not for the usual reason.

I assumed he knew something since he was pestering Blair. If he did, he wasn't telling me. I questioned him about his tiny friend, but he just gave vague replies. He too was being secretive. I hated it.

"There is something going on," I growled at him. "You, Blair and that thing are all into something. I know it!"

"Really? Blair barely tolerates me and Daisy isn't a fan of hers. What can we possibly do in each other's company?"

"I don't know," I huffed, this did sound crazy. "But something is up with Blair..."

"What do you want me to tell you, Macy. Maybe you should talk to her"

"Ya. That's a great idea."

It was not... but it seemed like the only way I could understand what was going on. And why could I not ask my friend? What was I scared of? If we really were friends, then she wont snap at me... Right?

There was only one way to find out.

"Macy," Blair frowned. I questioned her just before we got to class this morning. "For the last time, everything is alright."

"You know you can trust me with anything."

"Everything is fine," she said flatly. Why was she being like this? Have I done something wrong? No. This was not my doing. This all had to do with the Pixie. I just know it!

"Does this have to do with Pixie?"

"What," she looked at me hard. As if I brought up something taboo. "What are you talking about?"

"It's nothing." I said softly. This was not going to end well for me if I continued. "I'm just really worried... For you..."

Blair sighed, "Macy, you're a good friend. But you don't have to worry about me. Im a big girl."

Yes she was...

"I just have some trouble with mom." Blair continued. "That's all. And I have no idea what's up with Pixie. Should I?"

"I guess not." It seemed silly for her to feel for something as pathetic as Pixie. If she had feelings for anyone, it should be someone worthy. Me...

I let things go. The rest of the day went pretty well. For her part, Blair was actually trying to be more interactive with me. Still forced, but at least she is trying.

Lunch came and went. I was starting to think that maybe I made things up. Maybe I was being an over protective friend who got jealous at the "little" things.

"Everything is alright," I told myself.

There was nothing going on with Blair, Luca and Pixie. Events just happened to coincide. But nothing was happening behind my back. Nothing...

Blair was too good for them. Why would she sweat about Pixie? Why would a goddess think about the worms under her feet? A god wouldn't, so its unthinkable for Blair to worry about it.

"She did not have anything to do with Pixie..." I whispered to myself, deciding to get a drink of water.

Blair had a free period right now, so she was probably masturbating in her den.

"She would not have to if she asked me." I chuckled. But unlike her, I had class right now. And also she was not in the mood for company.

My eyes drifted towards the path leading to Blair's den. If only things could get back to normal... I needed her back to the way she was. I needed back the Blair who "played" with me...

"I could pass by?" I said to myself. "Maybe Blair will appreciate the gesture."

It wouldn't hurt? The only trouble I'd get was for skipping class. So why not risk it? I've skipped for less. With a smile I made my way to the sports complex...

"What the fuck," my eyes caught something I never wished to see... Pixie.

Why was she here? Why was she using this path? There was nothing back there except for...

"I knew it," I growled, watching that tiny bitch. She seemed frustrated as well, just like Blair. And she was coming back from the den! "I fucking knew it!"

.............................................................................................................................................................................

Blair

I was a wreck! I did not know dealing with Daisy was going to be this hard. Its felt like a break up. Not that I would know. Usually I was the one doing the breaking. Not to mention we were not in a real relationship.

But seeing her close enough to hold. Close enough to smell, yet feeling like planets apart. It was hell. And I was responsible for it.

"There is no one else to blame but you," I punched the wall. "Not even mom."

It physically hurt. But at the same time it felt good. I punched again. And again. And again. My knuckled bleed, but it all didn't matter. I liked the pain. It made me feel human, deserving of punishment.

"Fuck," I gave one last punch that dented the wall.

I was angry. Frustrated. Annoyed. Disappointed. Everything horrid. I was not in the mood for anything or anyone right now.

*KNOCK KNOCK KNOCK*

Instantly my mood shifted. Maybe it was Daisy. Maybe she came back for me? Maybe she wanted to work things out! With a smile and a new mood, I rushed to the door.

"Daisy I-..." Awkward silence. "......"

"Hi... Blair," Macy growled. Hurt and anger riddling her face. Mostly betrayal. "Expecting someone else?"

"Macy? What... what are you doing here?"

"I just saw that Pixie girl come back from here. But I thought maybe it was a mistake. You see, the Blair I know told me she had nothing to do with the tiny bitch. But then I knock, and I get a 'Daisy'..." She snarled. "I thought you had nothing to do with that bitch."

"Its not what you think," I was not in the mood to deal with anyone, especially Macy. She was the last person I wanted to hurt. Yet it was hard not to be annoyed right now.

She scoffed. "No, this is not what I think. Its what I saw and know!"

She was clearly frustrated and emotional too. Who wasn't?

"There is more to you and Pixie than you said. Her sudden disappearance. Your absent mind and weird change in character. Then her reappearance and your sudden depression. You really think I didn't notice?"

Of course she noticed...

"Tell me Blair. If this is 'not what I think', then what the hell is really going on?"

"I cant tell you..." I said flatly. I really couldn't. Jim made that clear.

"Fuck you cant!" She was really angry. "I'm your best friend. Why the hell are you treating me like a second rate acquaintance... Next to that bitch!"

"Careful, Macy. You do not know what is going on."

"Fuck, I don't! You are not telling me shit!"

"Look, I'm in no mood to deal with this right now. So please, can we save this for next time?"

"I cant believe this," She scoffed. "You selfish bitch!"

"Careful," I snarled.

"I came here to see if my friend was doing well. Yet I find that she is hiding things from me. And lying about it! You really don't care about anyone but yourself!"

"Leave now, Macy." All negative emotions getting back to me. Especially anger after those remarks on Daisy. I did not want to be mad at her, but I couldn't help it. Right now was not the best time... for all of us.

"Like hell I will. I want to know whats going on Blair. No, as your friend, I deserve to know. What was Daisy doing here? And where was she the entire time? Was she with you. Was that why she was all beat up." She laughed a bit. "She could not handle your fucking. A moment with you and you fuck her to a hospital bed. That's it, isn't it?!"

I scoffed. She was right, but she also pushed me off the edge. "I don't have the fucking time to indulge you right now. I am going through something you cant understand. No, not you. You call yourself a friend. But we both know that's bull. You just like me for the sex. For the fun. And the feeling of exclusivity. Not that you care about me or what I'm feeling. You just want to go back to the days of me FUCKING you! And I don't have time for this. So I'll say it again. LEAVE. NOW. MACY..."

Her eyes went wide, riddled with mixed emotions. She wanted to say more, but stopped. She was done with me too. Without another word she left.

With her absence, everything started crushing down. Regret hit me as tears started to form in the corner of my eyes. I just destroyed another relationship...

..........................................................................................................................................................................

Macy

I felt rage, betrayal and overall hate. Not hate to Blair. No, I could never feel that way to her. Only disappointment and betrayal. She was my partner, my friend. MINE!!! No one else is to have her. Only me!

So what if she told the truth? So what if I really just cared about the sex? I did miss it, is that a crime?

SO WHAT IF IT WAS! I am her friend. I should get something back in this relationship. I should be her only thought! Who she wants to have fun with. Who she talks to and spend time with. Not that little bitch! No!

Hate and anger festered in me. And it was all directed to the only other person I blamed.

"Pixie..."

It was about time I see her.