- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

(Edited)

Daisy

Its been weeks since I was taken back from Blair. When I woke up in the hospital, Luca was there for me. He made sure I had everything I need, and smoothed my transition back into ordinary life. To which I was grateful.

But things started to get better only after I saw Ava's warm smile. I forgot how much I missed her. She was my everything, and having her in my arms made the pain fade to the past. What mattered now was us being together. I promised nothing will keep us apart again.

I had to stay in the hospital for a few day. It made me worry because I did not know how to pay for this. But Luca mentioned that a man named Jim was taking care of the bills. He was clearly hiding something, I did not know anyone by the name of "Jim". In fact, I knew of no one who gave a damn about me or any of the kids in the orphanage.

"He works for Blair's family," Luca finally said after I pestered him to submission. I started to see why he would hide it from me.

Apparently, Luca knew about what really happened. I did not tell him about it, meaning Blair was the one who did. Why would she do that? What was going on with Luca and Blair?

"I meant to tell you, but I wanted to wait for a more appropriate time," Luca said as he explained everything to me, including what Jim knew and didn't know, the deal offered and everything else.

Apparently, this Jim had created an entire story explaining my disappearance down to how I got my wounds. All for the benefit of Blair, protecting her from the problems she started. I shouldn't be surprised, people like her don't get into trouble with the law. They practically own it, or at least the people in it.

"What do you want to do about it?" Luca asked.

The man wanted us to sign a non-disclosure agreement, making sure we will stick to the the tale he made. Luca, being a such a great friend, waited for me before agreeing to anything. I did consider trying to fight this. Maybe get a lawyer of my own to check the papers I was about to sign. But I realized it will be futile, not to mention I had no cash for it.

The cops did not care about people like me. And if I complained about Blair they will definitely look the other way. Even if I did manage to bring it to court, the lawyers and judges are most probably Blair's family friends. And those that weren't would all think twice before going against such an influential and powerful family.

Then there was the case of the shrink gun. From what I knew, only Blair, Luca and I knew about the working device. If anyone else found out about it, it will attract more problems. Problems that I didn't have the luxury of wasting time and effort on. So I took the only path I could, I signed their damn papers. Allowing Blair to, once again, win.

As the days passed, I realized that my choice was not really bad. It wasn't really anything. Life just weirdly moved on. The only thing required of me was not talking about what "happened". And to be honest, I wouldn't want to talk about it anyways.

I still couldn't go back to school after being released from the hospital. So I spent time by myself and the rest with Ava. She clang to me, scared that if she let go I might disappear. I did not mind, I missed her.

Luca was a true friend. He made sure we weren't disturbed and if we needed something he was just a call away. He had a gift of being there when needed and gone when not.

But as much as I loved spending time with Ava, I needed to get back to my old routine. People with my social standings couldn't afford to be "laid-back". In fact, a week was already to long for me. Adding the days I have been with Blair, I felt like I could never catch up with anything. So when I was finally able, I went back to school. Much against Luca and Ava asking me to not to.

The teachers were kind. Some practically teared up when they saw my broken form limp into class. In addition, I was given little to no work to catch up, which I didn't like. I missed a lot and I did not want to be continuously held back because they felt sad.

My classmates also treated me differently, like I was glass. Compared to never being noticing, it felt weird being the center of attention or the reason for gossip. And everyone was gossiping.

But the most notable difference came from Blair. She acted like nothing happened. And worse/best of all she acted like I did not exist. I didn't know how to feel about it. My entire high school life was dominated by her presence. Now that that wasn't happening, it kinda felt strange... and honestly a bit lonely.

Luca was there when he could be. Making sure to check up on me on every break he got. Though we had different schedules, he managed to find a way around it. But still, our time together at school was limited, and as those limited times passed, I was once again lonely.

There was a void in my life now. A really, really big void. Like...

"Blair," came the voice of Macy from the other side of class. "You coming or what?"

My train of thought shattered as I shrunk into my chair out of instinct. Unfortunately, Blair was still seated next to me like she did since day one. This new professor had a rule of staying in our chosen sits for the entire quarter so she will get used to our faces and names. At least in the other classes Blair chose another sit far from me.

It was strange being next to her and yet feeling so far apart. Ever motions she made, I flinched. Again, out of instinct. But it also felt very empty not having Blair breath down my neck, being pestered or teased constantly.

I watched Blair stand from her chair, I expected a rough touch. Yet nothing... just stood and left. She did not even look at me as she greeted Macy. When she passed by, I caught her familiar scent. It lingered around me, bringing back memories that evoked emotionally confusion. Tingling sensations running through my inner thighs up to me-

"Stop thinking about it," I scolded myself.

But my eyes stuck to her powerful legs. The toned pillars swayed, hips and ass threatening to break through her short shorts. Just a week ago they were landscapes which I was forced to worship. Now... Well they were not as big, but still looked divine and terrifying.

"Stop it," I shook my head from those thoughts and decided to pack up. I was done with Blair, or at least I told myself that.

..............................................

"Whats bothering you," Luca asked as we ate our lunch on the rooftop of the main building.

I looked at him, questioningly.

"We've known each other for a while now, I'm confident enough to notice when something is eating you up." Luca smiled. "I am here if you need to vent."

"Thanks, Luca."

Luca was patient, understanding and a very great listener. For some reason I felt like I could explain things to him. He was easy to talk to. Always was.

"You know about the shrink gun?"

"The one your dad left you?" He asked. "I cant believe you got it to work."

"Well he did leave a detailed report about it in his notebook."

"Huh, so you followed the instructions and it worked? If everything was already done, how come he never published his work? I know it would make a lot of money." He chuckled.

"True. He had all the part and everything figured out. But chose to leave it be..." I sighed. "Then again, after everything that happened I should have left it alone like he did. He probably knew the trouble that came along with such a device."

"Ya. I can only imagine the possibilities of its use."

"There are many. And now its all in Blair's hands." I groaned. "I cant believe I gave it to her."

Thoughts of everything came flooding back. Me giving Blair the gun. Blair shrinking me, taking me with her, and having at me like a tiny toy. Playing games in her own horrific, erotic, sadistic, yet strangely arousing-

"Fuck," I frown as mixed feelings invaded my mind.

"That's a first," Luca chuckled.

"What?"

"You cussing." He smirked as I rolled my eyes. "Guess Blair influenced you in some way,"

"Whatever," I threw a nut at him.

"You want me to get it back?"

"Get what back?"

"The gun of course."

"Wait, what? How?

"I'll ask Blair," he said calmly. Like it was going to be as easy as asking for a pen.

"All of a sudden you and Blair are friends?"

"Not sure if friends is the right term, but we talk."

"Talk? About what?"

"About small things," he gave me a funny look.

"You mean me," my heart pounded a bit. She was thinking about me! In some odd way it made me feel a bit happy. Like I was not forgotten. Damn. There really was something wrong with me.

"I know Blair terrorized you, but believe it or not she does feel bad about what happened. In her own strange manner."

I scoffed, "She doesn't feel bad about anything she did. She loved it."

"You really believe that?"

"Y...Yes." I hesitated. There were times I saw something different in Blair's eyes. And I knew she could be gentle. The way she was with the maids showed that she had another side, a nicer one. But I didn't want to believe it...

"I see," Luca said with a smile. "Oh!"

He placed his sandwich down. Got his bag, rummaging inside. Before long he retrieved a rather full, big, brown envelope.

"Here."

He tossed it. And of course I freaked, dropped my food, and didn't catch either of them.

"Damn," Luca frowned as he helped me clean up. "I'm sorry. I forgot, we aren't the athletic type."

"Ya," I chuckled. "What did you expect? I'd catch it?"

"That was the idea," he smiled. "Let me clean this up. Its the least I can do."

I didn't want to be dependent on Luca, but right now I had other things in my mind. One was the large envelop Luca handed me again. This time he made sure to place it in my hand before letting go. "So... what is it?"

"A gift..." Luca said awkwardly, like he was hiding something. "... From Jim."

I glared at him. Why was he hiding things?

"... From Blair..."

That's why... "I don't want it."

"Just check it out before you decline."

I looked at him with skepticism. It might be another one of Blair's game. Finally, she is making a move on me. But then again I would never know if I didn't check. My curiosity was going to get me killed... Despite my better judgment, I opened it. What I saw, shocked me. Cash! A lot of it. 10 times more than what I made in all my jobs... Collectively!

"Now before you-."

"I cant believe her," I shrieked. "Are all rich snubs this... Ahhhh" I grunted, I wanted to toss the wads of cash, but couldn't really bring myself to do that. One, I wasn't the type to titter. Two, that was a lot of cash... "She believes she can just throw cash at me and everything she did will be forgiven."

"Daisy, there is more to it than that. She-."

"Oh fuck off!?" I scoffed. I was just really frustrated.

Luca took a deep breath and smiled at me. How was he so collected. I guess it did not matter how, having him so calm made me feel less frustrated.

"Sorry."

"You remember the papers we signed?"

"Like I'd forget," I said with an attitude.

"Well... Jim made sure we got something for 'our troubles'." He spoke with such finesse and clarity, making sure to ot rile me up. "And it also helps with our story."

"Their story."

"Their story," he corrected. "You were meant to have left school to do a job. Wont it be weird if you came back with nothing?"

Guess the money was more to protect Blair's lie than to make things right with me.

"Jim also added extra for... You know..."

"I know," I huffed. "I don't want their money."

"Think of what you can do with that. You can finally pay for ALL of Ava's meds, get her a car, and even her own castle."

"Really?"

"Ok, maybe not a real castle," he joked. "A toy one..."

I glared at him.

"Look, Daisy. We already signed the papers, the money comes along with agreeing to their terms." He said as rationally as he could. "I wont blame you if you return it. But just think about what you could do for Ava, and even yourself."

That was true. There was much I wanted to do for Ava, and this would make things so much easier. Yet if I took the money, I felt like I was forgiving Blair. And I could not do that. Not yet...

"So..."

"No." I said flatly. "I wont accept this."

My mind raced with every single outcome from every single choices I've done. How did everything end up like this? What have I done to get Blair's attention. Was it my size? Was it my meekness? Or was their something else Blair saw in me...

Instantly, thoughts flashed around Blair. Mostly her... The way she smiled when she saw me down the hall. How excited she gets when she corners me. How her touch felt, the way she smelled, how she...

"Daisy, you ok?" Luca asked a bit concerned. "You look red."

"Damn," I huffed, turning my face. Even away from her, Blair dominated my mind. I could not get rid of her!

My life now had a void. I hated what was done to me, yet deep down I somehow missed her. Not the crazy kidnapper, but the person who watched me work on physics. The gentle one.

"Damn," I shouted loudly. Startling Luca. Those feelings were just Blair's mind games playing on till this day. A prolonged affect of stockholm syndrome. I did not miss her. I did not enjoy my time with her. And most importantly, I DID NOT WANT HER IN MY LIFE ANYMORE!!!

"Daisy, are you- Hey! Where you going?"

"I'm going to see Blair." I did not look back at Luca. I had a new resolve. I was about to bring an end to my conflicting feelings.

I stormed back down, heading to the den where it all begun.

"Her days of tormenting me are over."

..............................................................................................................................................................................

Blair

I never felt as lonely as I have been these couple of weeks. Mom was never around, I was ok with it. I still had friends like Macy to keep me company. But now those same friends seemed to do little to actually make me feel happy.

The first few nights I could not even get a good night's rest. My own mind haunting me with guilt. And the loneliness seemed so vast. Like I had a really BIG hole in my life.

Ironic, since Daisy is really tiny even in her max size. I thought.

I kept thinking about the night I lost control. I let my emotions take the best of me, causing me to do unspeakable things to Daisy... I crossed a line by putting her life in danger, for my pleasure no less.

Ok, I did most things for my pleasure. But that night I was not myself. I was just a body bag riddled with pent up emotions. Losing control, showed what I was inside. The uncensored version. The one who does things regardless of the well being of others. It made me see that deep down I was a monster.

These thoughts haunted me a lot. And because of them I could not concentrate on anything. Macy, the coaches, the maids, and my personal trainers all noticed it. But I could not really tell them what. It hurt me, but I had to push them away... especially Macy.

That brings me to the only outcome I never saw coming, Luca. Out of all the people I knew, he was the only one I could talk to. He was mad at me, sure, but somehow he overlooked our difference and just tried helping where he could.

There are three main reasons why I opened myself to him. One, he was just easy to be with. Two, he already saw me at my worse so I felt like I could be myself around him. And three, he knew about Daisy and the gun.

The more I got to know him, the more I saw how genuinely nice he was. Even if I was a monster, he tried to see the good in me. And I knew he wasn't being kind to get into my pants. He had a chance to one night.

That night was especially hard. I couldn't take the wrecking emotions anymore, so I decided to go to a bar and drink myself silly. Since I couldn't drive home after my little drunken adventure, I called Luca. Not sure why him and not Macy, but my finger just seemed be drawn to his name on my contact list. Maybe it was because I was a bit horny, I do shamefully remember throwing myself at him when he was trying to get me home. But unlike all the other guys who'd love the advances, Luca behaved like a gent and saw me off properly before taking his leave.

Now I just like his company. We talked about aimless stuff. Getting to know one another. Occasionally he would try to coarse me into talking about what happened to Daisy. Guess he did not want to bother her with the sensitive topic and decided I was the best bet to get more info. I told him what I could, but left out details more "sensitive" details. He would have to imagine those...

"By the way, Daisy will be come back to school next week." Luca nonchalantly said as we were about to end one of our "talks" after school.

"WHAT!" I practically spat out my drink.

"Damn, Blair." Luca jumped back. "You bring an entire meaning to dragon lady."

I ignored the remark, "Why is Daisy coming back?"

"Shouldn't she? She does go to school here," he smirked, playing coy.

I glared at him. He responded by backing up while smiling that charming smile he has.

"She is feeling better. And despite all of our efforts to reign her in, she says she wasted a lot of time in bed and with... Well you."

"Damn," I cussed under my breath. I was not ready for Daisy coming back...

....................................................................

Night before her return was hell. My mind raced, my heart beat like a drum in a heavy metal concert, and I felt like suffocated. In the end I was forced to drink myself into a mild coma just to get my eyes shut.

Morning was worse. Not only was I still emotionally distressed, I had a hangover as well. With pain, I made my way to school.

"Fuuuuuck," I cussed, pulling over at the parking lot.

Behind my fear, I was somewhat excited to see Daisy. Her bright blue eyes, her cute delicious lips, and everything else...

"Lets just get this over with," I shook the thought off my mind.

I was early, it took 20 minutes brooding in an empty class before the first few students showed. Then another 10 minutes of impatiently waiting for Daisy to arrive. And when she did, time stopped...

The entire class paused to look as she walked in. Gossip ensued. And as all eyes fell on her, she blushed. It was cute... it always was. She was not used to the attention, and would have melted away if it wasn't for Luca holding her arm.

My heart could not take it. Just seeing her made me feel... everything. She was perfect, just as I remembered and more.  I felt at jubilee, until I saw it...

Sorrow and guilt gripped me as I noticed small traces of my doing. Not as badly bruised as before, but still there. Her lips and brow had signs of cuts, her cheek had a darker shade, and body still had signs of abuse. She looked so fragile.

"Fuck," I whispered. Considering what I've done, she took this rather well. She was scared and all, but still came in knowing I would be here.

An awkward part of her being back was our seating arrangement. At the beginning of the year I forced Daisy to sit next to me in all the classes we shared. Most classes did not have a seating arrangement, but some did. At least this class was not one of them. It would have been really awkward restart for us both if it was.

She chose a sit up front, away from me. Guess I would too if I was her...

...............................................................

Couple of days later and things really started to get "back to normal". I mean we started to deal with this new situation. I practically tried to keep away from Daisy, as Jim suggested. And she ignored me entirely.

It worked out most of the time, but not in that one class where that stupid new teacher forced us to retain our original sittings - next to each other.

I did not know how Daisy felt about it, but I was completely bothered. Today was practically hellish. Everywhere I looked I noticed her. She was so close!

I could smell her daisy, flower scent. It made me horny, frustrated, and guilty. Horny because her scent evoked memories. Frustrated because those memories held mixed feelings. Guilty because of... Well everything.

I tried to ignored her, but it was impossible. Every now and then I saw her in the corner of my eye. She cowered from each move I made. It was cute and hurtful. A reminder she still feared me. I would bask in it before, but not after what I've done.

Lunch break could not have come any faster. I spent it with Macy. She has been really worried about me, but I did not have time to indulge her curiosity... or lust. Macy always had one goal when I was involved. Get into my pant. She was as horny as I was. But sadly I could not indulge her.

As soon as I finished my meal, I excused myself to hide in my "den". It was the only place I could get away from everyone and everything.

I didn't have to worry about next class, I had self study block - basically a free period. There were many things running in my brain at this time. Like right now I wondered how Luca would handle giving Daisy the money Jim had arranged for her.

"Fuck," I sat at my desk, troubled.

Thoughts of the passed caught up to me. Daisy was so cute, especially when she was small... Smaller. Like a bunny, always nervous... absolutely adorable.

Then I thought about the time she tutored me. Her smile. That twinkle in her light blue eyes. The confidence she emitted... As much as I enjoyed tormenting her, my fondest memory was the physics session. When she was herself, spirited and nerdy. I hated physics but I loved doing it... With her.

"Fuck," I buried my face in my arms as I leaned onto the desk.

Why did I have to ruin it, I thought. Everything was fine until I got that phone call from mom... Why did I let her get to me?

After brooding, my gaze fell upon my duffle bag. My eyes glimmered. I still had Daisy's things. The shrink gun, the minimized cloths she had when I shrunk her and the full sized panties I masturbated to before kidnapping her.

I rummaged through the bag, placing the gun and her shrunken cloths on the desk. The last piece I pulled was her panty. I had it washed, but it still tingled to my touched. The thought of her crotch being in them was hot.

I brought the fabric to my face and gently pressed it to my lips. Disappointed to find a lack of her scent. They looked like it belonged to a child. It was nothing sexy, just cute and childlike like herself. Intoxicating...

I looked at her other belongings. One item in particular took my interest, her shoes. It was so small in it shrunken state, no bigger than my fingertip. My pinky nail was bigger! I took hold of the gun and grew them back to their original size.

I grinned, even big they were positively adorable. My hand wrapped around it, making it look smaller than usual. Everything was small in my hand, but her things were just tiny.

Curiosity made me want to see how small they were. With a ruler, I found them to be about 18-19 cm long. My own foot was about 33-35 cm (maybe bigger, its been a while since my last measurement). I was almost 2 times her foot size!

The next time I see her, we have to compare our size, I grinned sadly at the thought. Like she will ever allow it...

I'll have to indulge with what I have. So I placed her shoe on my hand and smirked. At about 24 cm, my hand was longer than her shoe! I tried to fit my hand inside, but it was just too cramped.

"You tiny little pixie," I huffed. My body getting really hot. "How do people like you exist..."

This realization made my loins ache. So I brought the shoe to my face, next to my nose, and sniffed. It was a bit musky, yet had that faint flowery scent she had. I could not take it, I needed to relieve myself.

"Control," I breath in deeply. "Control..."

Calmly, I took my foot out of my snickers and placed her shoe next to mine.

"Damn..."

The comparison was unreal. Like a baby's next to her mother's footwear. I took the shoe and placed it in mine, pushing it deeper into the toe section. HER SHOE COMPLETELY DISAPPEARED!!!

"Oh my," my heart skipped. "Control yourself..."

I tried putting my foot into her other shoe, but of course it didn't fit. Maybe 3 toes, four max, could fit at a time.

"I could make it fit," my eyes drifted to the gun.

Adjusting the settings, I shot the tiny excuse of footwear in intervals until they were my size. I did not know why, but I wanted to try them. Literally getting into her shoes.

"Here goes," my heart was pounding as my foot hovered over the now big footwear. With one deep breath I slipped my foot in.

A shiver run through my core. I could feel every indentations and imprint caused from her constant wearing. Why was this so hot? Its just a shoe...

At this point, my loins burned from suppressed lust. "Control... Con- Oh fuck it!"

My hand dropped onto my crouch, giving it a rub. This was the first time in a while I felt this way. The last time was with...

"Fuck it." Off came my soaked shorts.

I grew her cloths back to normal. Placing her shirt on my nose, I basked in her scent. She smelled so great!

My eyes dropped to her panties. I had a blast using them before... With mild shame, I repeated the act. Rubbing it around my clit, before stuffing the soaked fabric deep into me. Imagining her own crouch pressing against my aching labia.

"Fuck," I screamed into her shirt.

It has been a while since I relieved myself. My pent up desires came out like a hurricane as I stumbled into my desk chair and quivered with ecstasy. This has got to be the fastest I ever came...

"Damn," I sighed. I needed another rub...

*KNOCK KNOCK*

I groaned as I glared at the door. Who would dare disturb me in my den! Not even teachers are allowed here without my invitation.

With great frustration I pulled up my shorts, concealing the both our panties in me. Trudging angrily to the door, I swung it open.

"WHAT!" I shouted... There was no one there... Nothing.

I was about to slam the door shut... but then a familiar scent caught my attention. Time stopped as my gaze dropped way down. And right below my extruding breast, I saw her...

"Daisy..."