- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Sorry it took so long. I had thesis to deal with. (Edited)

Blair

My name is Blair Rose. I am the elite top athlete, holding my school's records for the most points scored in basketball, football, and volleyball. In addition, I am a natural swimmer and runner. I'm basically like a titan in sports, a goddess made flesh.

This may sound prideful, but I earned that right.

 Every sports team wanted me. And many colleges offered full scholarship just to have me in their team. I was that good. In fact, I was also scouted to even join the national team for volleyball. So the simple fact is that my future is already set.

But even if sports failed me, I always had my family business to fall back on. My mother basically run the city. So whatever happened to me, from any bad choice I made, my future was bright.

"Ms. Rose, its about time you joined us," came the voice of Ms. Emily (physics laboratory professor).

I replied by apologizing and taking my sit. Sure the teachers couldn't touch me - since I basically brought in 80% of sponsors for the sport programs, and because of my mom - but I didn't want to really create trouble. I actually liked befriended many of my teachers. It made things easier for them and myself if I wasn't a prick at their side. And I could get away with more this way.

My first class was physics. Since I came in a bit late, I had an entire work station all to myself. Downside was having no partner. Though Ms. Emily (physics prof) said she still had one student who will be partnering up with me for the year. Guess I was not the only one late. I could only wonder who it could be.

*THUD*

Came the sound of the swinging door. I looked up and - to my surprise and great glee - saw the tiny figure of Daisy (AKA Pixie) walk in. She was out of breath and still had stains of my earlier work.

"Ms. Williams. Do you know what time it is?" Ms. Emily sternly huffed.

"Sorry Ma'am. I was..."

"I don't want excuse. You are 20 minutes late, and instead of acting like any respectful person, you barge in and disrupted my class!"

Daisy dropped her head shyly. She looked pathetic, but cute. The sight made me grin. "Sorry."

Ms. Emily sighed. "Just don't let this happen again. As for your punishment, I'll be giving you one week detention. Now go join Ms. Rose. You will be her lab partner for the year."

From the sound of my name, the color in Pixie's face faded. Her eyes darted towards me and she froze in dread. I could practically smell her growing fear. And of course, my smirk did little to calm her down.

"Ms. Williams, will you please take your seat before I give you another week of detention."

The professor's harsh voice snapped Pixie back to reality, making her dash fearfully towards me. All eyes were on her. They all knew about our "relationship", and her being my seatmate was just tragicomedy (tragic for her, comedy for me). She slowed down as she made her way to our station. With a smile I pulled out her chair, inviting her to have a seat close to me.

She hesitated, and gazed back towards Ms. Emily. Hopping to find some sort of aid from her. But our prof has already moved on with the lecture, leaving Pixie at my mercy.

In fear, she awkwardly settling as far away from me as possible. It was cute how she thought a few centimeters away could actually protect her from me. With a smile, I extended my long arm and run my finger along her back, reminding her of my presence. That simple touch was met with a shudder as she shrunk down into her chair.

She was like a frightened mouse under the shadow of a wolf. Adorable and quite arousing to look at.

This year was going to be fun.

...................................................

The class ended with Pixie sweating bullets. Yes, I had lots to do with it. Constantly tormenting her every time the prof turned her back. It was quite easy to do so, just breathing made her tense.

As soon as we were dismissed, Pixie packed her things in such a rush. Like dead was up to get her. In a way, I was. And in her hurry, she dropped a black notebook. Her eyes grew wide as she saw it settle next to my foot. And with a smirk, I stepped on it, hauling her approaching hand. She dared not get close to my foot. That's unless I made her kiss it.

I picked up her book to inspect. At first, it looked like a dairy. But through a thorough inspection, I found it to be some nerdy instructions manual to many different things. Something only a geek like Pixie could understand. She was smart, I'd give her that. After all, she was like me. If thinking was a sport.

What caught my eye was a section dedicated to making something called a "shrink gun". It was filled with words I did not understand, and equations foreign to me. But what I did understand was that it was a gun to re-size anything or anyone it shot. Like some kind of sci-fi crap, but it still intrigued me.

"Does this work?" I showed her the diagram.

"I-Its just doodles. Its- its not suppose to be anything that works," she meekly squeaked. Damn she was adorable when she feared me.

I reached over and pulled Pixie. Forcing her to my side. I kept my hand wrapped around her thin arm - they was so slim I could have snapped it. "I'll ask again Pixie. Are you working on this shrink gun? And does it work?" My words were torturously slow, and riddled with a patronizing slur.

I squeezed her arm, causing her to whimpered and nodded.

"Good," I released her arm and handed the notebook back. Then rising up, I watched her frame get eclipsed under the shelf of my breasts. This was both amusing and arousing. She was tiny, and I loved it!

Without waiting for her to step aside, I walked passed and knocked her over. I hardly even put an effort.

"Oh by the way." I stopped by the doorway and I turned around to find Pixie was still on her ass. "I want to see the device tomorrow."

"Tomorrow?" Pixie squeaked.

"Yup!" I grinned. I checked her schedule, we shared many classes, meaning we would eventually bump into each other. In fact, even my next class was with her. "Well, come on. We don't want to be late for our next class again."

I waited for her near the doorway, but it did not look like she wanted to walk with me.

"Are you coming, or do I need to carry you?" I scolded.

That seemed to do the trick. Her eyes went wide with terror. With a nervous, clumsy manner, she stood up and walked towards me.

"Good girl." I smirked. Patting her head in mockery. "Keep by my side now. Or I might get mad."

As we walked to class, I could not help but stare down at her. She was having a hard time keeping up with my long legs. So I did the logical thing and lengthened my strides to the point she had to basically jog next to me. An idea popped in my mind. I speed up, making her lag behind. She responded by increasing her speed. When the time was just right, I stopped. Causing her to slammed right onto my ass, falling down again.

"Pathetic," I laughed and continued walking. Making Pixie rush to my side once again. She had to, she wouldn't risk making me mad again.

.........................................................

The rest of the day passed fairly quickly. Before long, it was time for my favorite class: P.E.. To make thing even better, my dear little toy, Pixie, was in it. Could my day get any better!

Like every first class of the year, we did not have much to do. The teacher, sir Jules, just gave a short introduction to the class: activity summary, the dress code, etc... And as soon as that was over, he let us do what we wanted; as long as it was in the gym vicinity of course.

Since I was very familiar with the sport facility, I knew about a secret storage in the back of the building. With a few string pulling, a donation here and there, a false club registration to secure the room, and I had my own private den within campus for the past 2 years. The perfect place to have fun.

With my eyes set of Pixie, who tried to hide herself within the crowd of our talking classmate, I walked up to her. Smirking as the others made way for me. Before long I was looming over my nervous toy.

"Come along," I said with a smile. Not waiting for her to pack up as I made my way to the den.

"We-we aren't suppose to leave yet," Pixie sounded timid and frightful.

"Its alright. I'm sure Mr. Jules will understand. Plus, its not like I can get in trouble for skipping P.E. You on the other hand... Well..."

Pixie groaned a bit in displeasure. But followed me nonetheless.

My den was like my office. There was a coach at one end, a TV parallel to it, a desk at the adjacent wall, and a shelf on the other side. It wasn't much, but I was happy with it.

As we entered, I made sure to lock the door. The bolt was leveled with my head, so obliviously it was way above Pixie's reach. Meaning she was trapped in here with me - alone and helpless. And I couldn't stop myself from smiling just wondering about the frightful anxiety that raced in my tiny prey's head as she saw and heard the bolt click shot.

"There." I smiled down at her. "Now no one will bother us."

Basking in her growing uneasiness, I made my way to the coach. Sitting down with a playful grin as I extended my right leg towards Pixie.

"Would you mind taking off my shoe."

She hesitated a bit. But soon found the courage to approach my wagging foot to take hold of my heel. Her small hand looked further diminished next to my large shoe, and I watched with great amusement as she failed to untie it.

I knew it was was impossible for her to do so. Or rather, I made it impossible. In anticipation of this moment, I tied my laces quite tightly. Though her fingers were nimble, she did not seem to have the strength to undo them.

After several unsuccessful tries, she nervously looked up at me with her blues eyes. It looked like she was in the verge of tears, fearing what I would do since she couldn't untie my laces. Her puppy dog eyes made me feel bad, I mean I tormented her the entire day. She deserved some leniency on my end... only a little.

"Seriously? You cant even untie them?" I teased, pushing Pixie with the tip of my shoe. "Fine. I'll do it."

With an exaggerated sigh, I lowered my foot, took hold of the laces, and easily undid them. This made Pixie flinch. No doubt feeling smaller by how effortless I made it seem. With a smirk, I lifted my foot and back to her.

"Well, go on. Finish what I started."

Pixie shyly made her way back, took my shoe and tugged as much as she could till it was off. Sine I was an athletic person, my foot usually smelled after being constrained through training or workout. Though luckily for her I did not have any training today and P.E. was just an intro. But nonetheless, I raised my foot to Pixies head, wiggling my toes next to her cute nose.

"Can you be a dear and see if my foot smells."

I must have been seeing things, because at that point it looked like her eyes twinkled. Like she actually wanted it. But that very next second, worry riddled her. And she soon switched to being confused and hesitant to act.

"Well?" I booped her nose with my big toe. "Get sniffing."

Yup. That got her straight to work. Her hands took my socked foot once again. Then bending down a bit, she pressed the tip of her nose right under arch of my middle toe. And every so gently, I felt her sniff.

I bit my lips and stifled a moan. Just watching her made my loins ache with a new fury. Her face was hidden behind my foot. And compared to her body, it was huge! It was longer than her head, stretching all the way to her neckline.

She took multiple sniffs at different parts of my feet, but seemed to linger near me toes. I didn't ask her to do multiple sniffs, but she did it all the same. Out of fear of me, or enjoyment, I didn't really know. But it pleased me.

"Does it smell?" I smirked as she let go of my foot with a blush.

She shook her head cutely. "No..."

"Really?" I pouted. "That's a shame. What about the other?"

She did the same with the other foot. Lingering a bit too long before setting it back down and replying, "No..."

"Hmmm, how about its taste?"

This time her eyes went wide.

"Come on. Lick my little piggies." I wiggled my toes within my socks. "Oh, but first please take my socks off."

She was about to comply, but as her her hands got to work, I got another idea.

"Wait..." I smirked. "No hands."

Again her eyes widened. She had a look of turmoil. Sure it was not the first time I had her worship my foot, but it was always an unpleasant event she didn't much care for. But even if she didn't like it, she would always do as told.

In hot embarrassment, she opened her tiny mouth and bit into the part of the sock near my ankle. She knew from experience that this was the best method when not using hands. With her teeth locked into my expensive socks, she pulled it past my heel, then tugged different parts until it slid off.

"Good girl." I moaned. The feeling of her wet lips brush against my ankle made my loins burn with growing desires. "Now the other."

She complied. And once my toes were free in the cool air, I pressed them against her sensual lips. Basking at the power I had over her, and how my foot basically dominated most of her face.

"Now taste my little piggies." I slurred while pressing my big toe into her cheek.

She wanted to protest, but I glared her into submission. And soon her little tongue came out and lapped the length of my big toe. Her wet licks sent a shockwave throughout my leg and straight to my crotch. Causing my to quiver with desire.

"Oh my," I gasped just feeling/watching her worship my foot. It made me feel powerful, and power felt like heaven. "Don't forget the other foot."

I lowered my right foot on the ground but did not raise the other. And so Pixie looked at me in question.

"Well?" I frowned at the delay of my pleasure. "Get to it."

Acting on fear, she dropped on all four until her mouth met my left foot. Her little tongue came out once again and lapped between my toes. The simple wet touch sent more shivering sensation to my crotch. And as they grew, my hand found its way into my shorts and right into on my aching vagina, where it slowly started rubbing it. The more she lapped, the more I wanted. And the more it drove me mad.

In my bliss, I gazed down at the tiny girl. I liked that she was small. I liked how she quaked in front of me. I liked how she smelled. I liked how she looked. I liked h-

No... I frowned at myself.

I like my control over her. Not particularly her looks, but the look of fear in her eyes. Though what I really liked was how her weak, small and pathetic frame made me feel... Powerful.

Or so I think... I don't know, I always get confusingly aroused when I'm with her.

In a frown, I reached over and easily grabbed Pixie like she was nothing - well compared to me she weighed nothing. And with a flick of my wrist, I tossed her on the coach like a rag doll. I basked at how she cowered under my shadow. And as her terrified blue eyes met mine, I quivered with lust.

"Now," I spoke while hovering my aching crotch over the tiny girl. "Lets get serious."