- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:



Daisy

It was dark when I woke up. My entire body was sore and this time I did not relish the pain. If Blair was acting terrible before, emotional and frustrated Blair was even worse. I could not believe that she was holding back!

With agonizingly slow speed, my sense came back and I started noticing my surroundings. There was thick female scent lingering. I was on Kevin, her dildo, which was on her nightstand. My own body was crusted from the dried cum, and I too smelled like her sex.

I noticed that I was really small, must have been half an inch tall. There was no escape from my position. If I jumped off the dildo I would have gotten injured. I was trapped on her large toy, dominated by her stench. She managed to make me feel utterly useless, and she was not even there!

From what I remembered, Blair called a friend after she had her way with me. She was going out drinking. For some reason I was not joining her for the night. I didn't complain, I needed the rest. But it was not long before she would come back. And I did not want to know what a drunk Blair was like.

I heard laughter and stamping. Blair was back, drunk and clearly not alone. In mere seconds the door of her room opened and in stepped what I could only describe as gods.

Blair always looked like a goddess, towering over everyone. Yet here she was next to a man half a head smaller than her, but she wore heels! Barefoot they might be more even. To their side was an equally tall Macy from school. She was the same height as the man in heels. Yet to me they towered like living gods.

"S-so... This is m-my room," she stammered. She she took a step inside, stumbling on her heels and fell into the arms of the drunk male. The fact that he was still on his feet was a testament to his strength. They all laughed as Macy helped Blair up.

"You should uhm.... You should..." the man could not even complete a sentence. He was more intoxicated than Blair.

"Take off my heels," Blair asked as they all giggled. "Well only if you take off your cloths."

"Im fine with that," Macy spoke for both of them as they strip down. But my focus was on the man.

I was treated with the sight of the most toned back I have ever seen. His arms was large, but not monstrous. As he turned I saw his chest and abs, all sculpted to perfection. Large but not too scary. Just perfect.

Then he worked on his shoes. He tossed them to the side and started on his jeans. They came off as fast as his shirt did. Again I was treated with toned pillars of legs. But what I really wanted to see was what laid under the last garment.

He slowed down, as if he was teasing me. Well teasing Blair and now naked Macy. He had no idea of my existence. I mean compared to Blair, even in my normal height, I would be invisible.

"Well are you going to take them off," Macy slurred. She too was wasted. But not as much as the others.

He grinned and placed his finger on the waistband and pulled it down.

My eyes popped out as I saw his member. For his size it was HUGE! For my size it was HUMONGOUS! It would have been bigger than a small plane, and it was not fully erect!

"Like what you see," the man asked with his manly voice.

"Eh," Blair shrugged. "About av-ah... average." She collected herself. "What are you, 8 inches?"

ABOUT AVERAGE! Blair was insane! In her defence she was large as well. But still, that was not "average".

"Maybe you should touch it and see how big I get," the arrogant man smirked. He was proud of what he got.

The girls shared a glance, shrugged and walked towards him with such sass I could not help but blush. Blair focused on the man's upper half, while Macy started running her hand over his penis. To my biggest shock yet, it indeed started to grow. With each stroke it increased. It just kept getting bigger and bigger.

"So is it still just average," the man asked with a smirk.

"Eh," Blair shrugged. "Slightly above."

She must have been teasing. From the looks of it, she liked what she was seeing.

When Macy did her last stroke the member was in full salute. It was scary. I mean even Macy's large hand looks quite normal around it. It must have been about 28-30 cm (11-12 in). At my size it was a dragon.

 Macy got back to work on the pillar, this time using her mouth. Blair pulled the man into a wet kiss as she held Macy's head in place. All three were large and confident, but Blair was clearly the one in charge. She was indeed an alpha amongst alphas.

As they collided in passion, Blair pulled on Macy's hair, forcing her to stand. She dragged her behind as she herded the man towards the bed. Their colossal bodies fell like mountains onto the bed. The impact shook my world. I had to hold onto the large dildo or fall.

Their bodies were restless as they moved on one another. Both the man and Macy worked together on Blair, licking and groping her, ripping her cloths apart. Now naked, the man focused on Blair's breasts as Macy kissed the soles of her feet and licked each toe. They all had their own kink... and I knew I was Blair's.

As if she could read my mind, Blair shifted her drunken gaze over to the side, catching me in her sight. A shiver run through my body as the massive goddess smiled at me. Her hand shot up with great speed and precision, I didn't realize I was in her grasp.

I was brought up to her eyes as she examined me. With a wink she started to moan right at my face, letting her breath wash over me. She run her tongue along her lips and brought me closer. I knew what was next.

Without a care, Blair launched me into a wet, warm cave. Her energetic tongue eager to meet me. I was tossed and turned and even bitten as she played with me. When light finally came, I found myself falling down onto a hard surface.

I was disoriented and but I had a guess where I was. My sight was brought to her face dominating my skies, grinning down at me. To my sides were her large arms and under me was the tough toned abs of the man. With further inspection I saw she had changed her position, her ass sitting on the guy's face as he licked her pussy. Her own face pointed towards me and of course.

I turned around. My heart pounded as I saw the monster from before. From this close up, the mans's third pillar looked more than just humongous. It was a real titan by itself.

I must have been gaping for a while, because a shadow fell upon us out of nowhere. I looked up Macy's ass took over my sky, she was positioning herself for a ride. Again, I was mesmerized. Too much so I did not act fast enough as she descended.

"Fuck," both Macy and I screamed. Her out of ecstasy, me out of fear.

I fell on the ground and balled myself for protection, knowing that it would be meaning less to her weight. But nothing fell on me. I looked up, and to my surprise her ass was hovering meters away. It took me a while to realize that Macy could not take the entire length! The man's dick saved my live!

 My entire world started to shake as Macy rode the shaft up and down. With each descent, she started to take more of the dick inside of her! I got back on my feet and run for it. With one final and forceful drop, Macy took it all in. I had barely made it to safety before the ass collided to the base.

I was now surrounded by both Macy's and Blair's thighs. And above me they shared a passionate kiss, each one groping the other. They expertly worked on their bodies while grinding onto the man. This was multitasking to the max.

Blair broke the kiss as Macy worked on her neck. Her gaze fell onto me with a smirk. She winked then grabbed me. Slowly bringing me next to the large female body in front of her. I was pressed, face first, onto Macy's breasts before she left me falling onto the erect nipple. I held on for dear life, but of course I had no upper body strength. Before long I was falling down.

"AHHHHHH," I screamed.

 But as quickly as I fell, my back collided onto something wet. It did not take long to realize I was on Blair's tongue. She retracted me back inside as her mouth locked onto the erect nipple, sucking on us both.

I lost track of what was happening, but I was still in her maw. Before long another wet muscle arrived. It wrestled with Blair's tongue, groping around as if it was looking for me. It found me, and with a quick twirl and pull I was in brought into another mouth.

"Huh," Macy spoke, causing my world to vibrated. I covered my ears from the loud sound. She spat me out onto her hand, her eye shifting down on me. "What the..."

I got scared. Only Blair knew of my existence, in a weird way I trusted her on some level. But this girl, Macy, was just a random girl I saw in school. I only knew her name, and I surely did not trust her.

"Is that..." She brought me closer, her eyes widening as she looked at me.

But all of a sudden Blair's large hand came and snatched me off her.

"Its ah... Its just a-a pill," she blurted before launching me back to her mouth.

"It looks like a person, like-"

"You are drunk," Blair laughed. Again my ears threatened to pop. The mouth closed and my world rocked like a washing machine.

There was nothing to enjoy being played around in a giant mouth. It was nauseating, disorienting, wet and horrid. And time seemed to freeze. It might have been a few seconds, but felt like eternity. I found myself spat out onto a hairy crotch, the large penis still standing tall. Blair was still sitting on the man's face, but Macy was off the man and sucking onto Blair's breasts.

Guess that is how Blair shut Macy up, I thought to myself.

A shadow fell on me as I was grabbed once again. Could Blair just leave me for a second?! I donot want part in this orgy!

She smiled before forcing me onto the man's penis, moving me up and down. It was slow at first, but gradually speed up. If it was not for the saliva on the shaft, and Macy's juice, my skin would have definitely pilled off, or at least I would get a bad burn.

The heat from the penis started to rise and the blood within was pumping faster as his heart rate increased. It did not take a genius to realize the man was getting close. As if reading the situation, Blair pulled me off the shaft she dropped me right on top of the head.

I was slightly dazed from the fast motion, but when I looked up I saw Blair wink at me. Her face was terrifyingly close, especially her lips.

"No," I gasped, realizing her intentions.

 Her mouth opened and fell all around me, taking the entire dick long with me. I was pressed against her inner cheeks, pinned at the back by the penis head.

It is hard to explain what its like. The suction itself was popping my ears. The penis was bumping onto me, pounding as it invaded the shared space. In response the tongue attacked me at the front, trying to both taste me and the large shaft.

As if it could not get any worse, I was hit by thick white cum. There was just so much, it filled my prison to the brim. I was now swimming in the thick substance. I did not have time to take a deep breath before the "big bang". As a resulted, I drunk and breath in much of the undesired thick fluid. As I was about to pass out, she dumped me onto the tone stomach of the man. Leaving me to recovered while taking this moment to focus on Macy.

As I caught my breath, a growing shadow took my attention. I gasped as I watched the man's penis grow back into a monster. He just came! How was he already good for another round!

The two girls notice as well and decided to reform themselves. Macy sat on the man's face, her back towards me. While Blair's body settled for straddling me and the large member. It was her turn to ride.

She smiled, beckoning me to watch as she took hold of the iron harden shaft and started to lower her hips. She slowly rubbed its length along her crotch, introducing the two while teasing the man. When she was satisfied, and the rod sufficiently soaked, she lowered herself. Her folds parted away as the monster penetrated her.

I watched it get eaten up. Each second more of the long rod being lost into her endless cavern. My mind could not believe it. I knew Blair was a large girl but I did not expect her to be able to take this monstrosity like it was nothing. Macy had to work for it, but Blair just took it all like it was nothing!

A shudder crossed my body as our eyes met. She had a cocky grin, a prideful look that showed me her superiority. What was large for most women was nothing to her. A true testament to her size.

Without warning her hips raised then dropped with such power that I fell on my butt. He responded by humping her, causing my ground to shake like the worse of earthquakes. Blair must have been one of the few women in the world who could actually get the entirety of the man's girth and length with easy. And he knew he did not have to hold back, not like with Macy or other women. Thus he rammed her uncontrollably.

All around me were squishing noises and moans. All participants clearly enjoying the other. All except me.

Blair hand came down and wrapped around me, clearly I was not going to miss out. She raised herself off of the monstrous cock, and lowered me onto it. I knew what would come next, so I panicked and tried to flee. This just made Blair giggle. To trap me onto the tip, she pinched the man's foreskin and pulled down. Satisfied, she pushed me onto the sticky head and pulled the skin back over my body and his cock. I was now completely trapped.

My heart raced in fear as I watched Blair re-adjusted herself. I could do nothing, the foreskin holding me in place. All I could do was scream as her ass filled my sky.

The mass of flash fell onto me, everything went dark and extremely hot. The smell was burning my lunges, like I was breathing steam inside Blair's flesh. Her cunt tightly pressing onto the man's dick, pulling back the foreskin, freeing me into her hungry cavern.

I was pushed around in a mixture of warm, thick liquids. The force the penis rammed into me was enough to knock my breath out. If Blair took the entire shaft, then it meant I was 11-12 inches deep in her!

The pain was too much. I cannot believe I was not yet dead. I should have been crushed by now. In fact I wished I was crushed. Death was better than this. The pain of being knocked back and forth was excruciating. Each hit felt like contesting a truck. My body was at its limit. From the sharp pain in my chest, I knew I broke a few ribs. Any thrust could be my last.

After an eternity, the speed picked up. I was in a daze but I could tell the man was ready to burst. This was it. This was how I would go. Surely I would not survive.

Blair too could feel the man reaching his limit. She started to go harder on the man... and on me. My pain amplified and as I opened my mouth to scream it was flooded with thick fluids.

Everything was coming to the big finish. The man went berserk, pounding like his life depended on it. Blair too grinded like an animal. Then it happened. With one last push the man cummed, followed shortly by Blair. The pressure and gashing cum finally did it. Everything went black...