- Text Size +

Daisy

When we got home I was taken off Blair's sweaty breast prison and placed on the shower floor. She straddled me, placing her large feet dangerously close. Again the scent of her sweaty toes reached me, but by this time I was more used to it than my own scent. And shamefully, I was kinda getting turned on by its sight and smell.

"All good," Blair gave me a wink before turning on the shower. The large hot orbs of water collided all around me. They hit hard on my skin.

For protection I took refuge under her. Hiding close to her right foot, much to her amusement. She started playing with me using her foot. Stomping as close as she could, making me run around. It only got harder when she started to use soap. The ground was slippery and foam came up to my waist, every step would risked a fall.

When the shower was finally closes my body was all but spent. On the up side I noticed I had gotten more athletic. I would not have lasted a minute running around, but since I met Blair my endurance had spiked.

She dressed herself in a bathrobe, took and dried me. Being surprisingly gentle, almost like she cared. And of course she smiled when she worked on my nether regions, just when it was getting good she stopped. Such a tease!

With a knowing wink she brought me to her face and planted a gentle kiss on my stomach, then breasts then face. I thought she would continue, but again she stopped.

"Maybe you should dry me off too," She said. To my shame, I did want to. But she decided against it. If I started touching her body we would end up having our 1000th plus session.

She had given me something to drink as she dried and tied her hair. The energy drink tasted off, but it was better than boob sweat... Or cum... I could not help but notice how hot Blair was. I knew she was hot, but now she looked positively ravishing.

We ended up doing more homework, which I did enjoy. She watched as I struggled to write with a bigger pen, and laughed when she poked me on the ass causing me to fall over. I scolded at her, which got me an innocent pout.

My heart skipped a beat when I saw that pout. It was gorgeous, I could not help but blush. I liked this side of Blair. This gentle playful side. Not the sex crazed monster who took pleasure in my dismay. But Blair had the tendency to switch character in a flash to throw me of guard, and I was a fool to always fall for it. Like I was doing now, falling for her wide puppy dog eyes, pursed lips, lovely nose and messy tied up hair.

"You're gorgeous." I said, a bit star struck.

In that instant, time stopped. I could not believe I said that! And by the shocked look on Blair's face, she could not believe I said it too. A grin crossed her face. It made me nervous. "What did you say?"

"Nothing," I said quickly, turning around trying to change the subject. "We should probably get to the next quest-"

*THUD*

I jumped back as Blair closed the heavy text book.

"I think we worked enough for the night," She grabbed me and brought me to her grinning face. "Now tell me, what did you just say."

"We should probably get-"

Blair rolled her eyes. "Tell me what you said before you got all flustered." She poked my belly, wish only turned my face into a brighter tomato.

I shook my head. Too shy to think about it.

Her smile widened, "You know I can get you talking. Maybe a night in my ass will loosen your mouth."

I was nervous. But still shook my head.

"Ok, suit yourself." She said as she stood up and started to lower me.

"Wait," I shrieked. "I'll tell you. I'll tell you!" I was slowly brought back to her smirking face.

"Ok, Pixie. This is your last chance." She smiled at me. "What did you say?"

"I said you were gorgeous," my face burned red as the words came out of my mouth. I hid myself behind my hand. My world shook as I tumbled out of her land and hit a semi hard surface. When I opened back my eyes I was on the desk. Blair's face above me wearing her lovely smile.

"Look at me." said as she stepped back, swaying her hips. When she was a good distance away she gave me a wink.

Her hands came up and groped her ample breasts. Then they slid down to her bathrobe's belt. Taking hold of each end and undid it. She let her robe unravel to her sides. My heart stopped at the sight of her semi-hidden breast, her toned belly and her shaved pink crotch.

"Look at me," she said once again with a voice of silk. She let her robe finally fall on the ground, leaving her stark naked. She was a woman without equal. A god amongst men. "Look at me, Pixie. I am your goddess. And I am gorgeous."

What followed was a rollercoaster ride of emotion and a bunch of sex. I both feared and loved her. Of course Blair still predominantly dominated me the entire session, but this time I accepted it. I basked in her touch and touched her back, trying desperately to hold her and even taste as much as I could. I was like her pet, lapping on her nipple as she watched and masturbated to me.

I loved being the center of her attention. I was the size of a bug and yet I had the power to make her wet with desire. When she moans, it was because of me. When she squirts and screams out in ecstasy, that was because of me. I was her desire and I liked it, despite all the pain she was inflicting on me. In fact I loved the pain, at least I thought I did. Never have I thought her touch would feel sooooo good.

But sadly all good things comes to an end. And after a few hours we laid down on her bed. Her hand caressing me as I lay between her breasts. I felt like a pet, snuggled with my master as she touched me. I accepted each touch with a soft moan of approval.

But as more time passed, I realized my head felt funny. I also felt  unusually happy... too happy in fact. I was not being myself. At least not fully.

The more I thought of what occurred the more I started to regret some of my actions. Why did I act so crazed. Like I was a dog eager to please my master. Why was I so turned on by stuff I originally felt repulsed by. Now I felt disgusted.

But who could I blame, I really wanted this, right? Its not like Blair did anything. Its not like she drugged...

Time stopped. Everything started to make sense. I pushed her hand away and shouted. "You fucking drugged me!"

She was shocked for a second, then she smirked. "Guilty." She chuckled. "You figured it out so fast. You really are smart."

"You monster," I stumped my foot on her flesh, not sure it hurt her. "I cant believe you did that? What kind of person are you to take advantage of someone and drug them unknowningly."

"The same one who shrinks and kidnaps a gullible girl." She said with a smirk.

She had a point. By now I should know Blair had no limits to her cruel ways. "I take it back."

"Take what back?"

"I dont think you are gorgeous," I sounded childish, even in my own ears. "I think you are a monster. And... And you are ugly."

"There are no take backs." Blair chuckled. She was amused. "And we both know you are lying right now. You think I am the hottest girl you've seen."

"No I dont!"

"Yes you do," she pouted, the same pout I fell for. "You think this a cute, dont you?"

"No I do not!" I stumped my leg again. "You drugged me. That was all the drugs doing."

She laughed. "Oh you sweet innocent little bug. That is not how that drug works." She said as she snatched me up and brought me to her face, examining me. "The drug I gave you only gets you into the mood. Opens you up. Yes, it might make you more chatty, but it does not make you lie. All those words you said to me, all that sweet talk about me being your goddess. That is all you. All 100% UNCENSORED you."

My heart stopped. Was she right? Or was this one of her games? The more I think about it the more I knew it had some truth. I did have an attraction to her beauty. You would be blind if you didn't. But all that love and adoration crap, that was not me. Was it?

Shame crept around my face. I regretted everything. And I hated Blair for doing this to me. Even if what I said were truly how I felt, they were my secrets to hold and know my tormentor had it all exposed.

"Don't lie to yourself little piggy." She slurred at me. "You love me."

...............................................................................

Friday was a holiday, meaning no school. But Blair still did her early workout, and I was unfortunate to join her. And of course the training ended with sex. She had her way with me, probing my tiny body like a sex toy.

What followed was another humiliating session of me being forced to bring her pleasure. Blair had exposed a feeling in me I wanted to hide from the world. And now that it was out, I hated myself more. Whoever said opening up helps obviously were never forced to do so.

From how I analyzed it, I was probably having a heavy case of stockholm syndrome. That and I might have been a bit of a masochist. The worse case scenario, and what I did not want to really admit, is that I had a thing for Blair.

I kept telling myself I was just influenced by her pheromones or whatever drug she gave me. Now I really did not want to be here. Yet when her hands wrap around my waist and her tongue forcing its massiveness into me, I could not help but go sex crazed and scream!

I was on the bed, gasping for breath as Blair got up to do something somewhere. I could not think straight, so it really did not matter what she did. But as my mind cleared up, I started to tear up. The humiliation, pain and realization of my predicament hit me as hard as Blair's tongue. Now instead of pleasure, I was left a mess and broken.

I wanted to go home. For the first time since I got here I actually thought of home. Sure it was not really a home "home". It was place for children like me, orphans, and we could not be stingy were we call a place home. But what I really missed was who waited there, my sister.

When the thought of her came to me, I was hit by another emotional truck. How could I have brought myself to such a situation, separated from the one who needed me the most. And even worse I was so consumed with enjoying my hostage situation that I forgot about her completely.

I had to get out of here. I needed to get out of here. But the million dollar question was how. Ask Blair? Ya that would end up as badly as giving her a shrink gun. Maybe Blair would feel sympathetic if I told her my sister needed me.

No. That would never work.

*Thud, Thud, Thud

Blair was coming back.

"But you said you would be coming back for Saturday?" came the voice of Blair as she re-entered her room. She looked displeased as she spoke to the person on the other end. "Ya I understand, I just-... But it has been 2 week already and-...  Ya I know bu-... Ya... Ya... I will be alright. But you will be here for the game, right?... Its next week. I told-... Ok fine. Just be there... Yes I love you too mom... Bye..."

As she hung up I could see her frustration swell within her. She looked like she wanted to scream out and punch something. A side of her I never saw before. She was always controlled and calculative when she was around me. This was was uncontrolled and raw emotion. A terrifying sight for me.

And the person guilty to bring her to such a state was her mother! I heard about her mom, she became somewhat of a tyrant since her husband died. And from the looks of it, Blair was intimidated by her, a terrifying realization.

Also ever since I came here I had not seen the mom at all. It was just Blair living alone. There were maids roaming around in the morning. But at night, Blair was alone.

As time passed, I could see the anger, frustration and betrayal flare in Blair's eyes, she was really looking forward to her her mother's visit. Her emotions was now getting the best of her. As she fumed around the room, she finally saw me. Whatever she was feeling, she would take it out on me. Blair walked over, placed her hands on her hips in a power pose.

"Just talked with my mom," She sighed angrily. "Seems like she is not coming back anytime soon. Was really looking forward to the dinner we had planned tomorrow night." She forced a grin, I could see it was fake and really sad. "On the bright side I have the house, and you, All. To. Myself."

I shivered with ever single word said. This would not end well for me.