- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

This chapter revolves around Luca, Macy and Blair. I wanted to seperate it but decided to compile it into one chapter.

Luca

Its a new day and I had no idea where else to look for Daisy. The longer she was gone the more depressed her sister was getting. And it was heartbreaking to see such a sweetheart so broken.

As days passed, I too was giving up. I mean what could I do? I was just a highschooler who fancies himself a detective. I was by no means capable to do anything.

It was lunch break. With a sigh I made my way to the I.T room. I have been helping the I.T staff since someone flooded the school's website with porn pics out of a dare... That someone was me. When the admin found out, it was a matter of time before I got expelled. But the school made a compromise. Instead of spending more cash on an I.T assistant (which they really needed) I would fill that role for free. Sure there were other reasons for keeping me, but that is not really important.

"Hey dick face!"

I cringed as soon as the voice hit my ears. It was Macy, the stuck up, redhead, jock. The same girl who spearheaded the dare to post those porn pics that got me in so much trouble. I only did it because I kinda had a thing for her. But that was before I realized she was an ass like most girls her type.

"Hey. I am talking to you!"

"What," I grunted.

"Wow, someone's in a mood."

"Sorry Macy," I sighed. "But I cant deal with your antiques right now."

She glared at me. There was a time I might have been uneasy by her, but I learned how to deal with it. Plus she was nowhere near as scary as Blair. If I survived her then I could deal with Macy.

"What do you want?"

"Are you still working with those nerds at I.T?"

"Thanks to you I will be till the day I die."

She rolled her eyes. "If you are, do you have access to the security cameras around campus?"

"That's security's business." She was being suspicious.

"Ya but surely its I.T who setup the system or whatever."

"What do you want," I asked. Did she do something that she needed to be deleted?

"If you are wondering, I did not do anything bad," she scoffed. "You have been looking for your friend, right? Well maybe you should check those cameras."

How did I not think of that before!

"So can you access the cams?"

"I can," why was Macy helping out? She was not the kind of person who does anything for charity. "Why are you helping?"

"Cant a girl help find a missing classmate?"

"Dont play games with me, Macy. You and help aren't words that go hand in hand. And I know do you dont give a damn about Daisy. So tell me, what do you really want with those cams?"

She rolled her eyes. "I want to look over the cams with you."

"And what are you looking for?"

"Blair," she sighed. "She has been acting strange and I want to see if it had anything to do with your friend."

"You think Blair had something to do with Daisy?"

"All I know is that she is acting strange. And it all started when your friend supposedly went missing."

It was no secret Blair tormented Daisy. But could she really be behind her disappearance? From what I gathered, Blair did not give any thought about Daisy. But maybe that was because she really had something to hide.

"So can we go see those cam vids?"

....................................................

It was easy to access the videos from an I.T computer. What was challenging was bring Macy in. Sure they trusted me, but dragging around a girl like Macy was somewhat suspicious. But luckily Macy convinced them we were here for a school project. I got to say, men at all ages can be flattered by a smile and a touch. Macy did know her way around men. In no time we had the cam videos from the day Daisy went missing.

"So where do we start?" I asked Macy.

"When do you think your friend arrived at school?"

I pulled up the video from the time I assumed she arrived. I picked the video feed from the front entrance. And sure enough there was Daisy.

"Follow her."

I rolled my eyes. Of course I would follow her. We both tracked her from one video to the next. It seemed like she was heading to the back of the sports complex. But there was no cam there. We lost her.

"Damn," Macy said as with mild frustration.

"You know where she went?" I asked.

"Can you rewind that last video? The one were we lost her?"

"Ya sure," I did as she asked. We went a few minuted back till we saw another person.

"Stop," With closer examination I realized something. It was Blair!

"What the hell is she doing?" I asked as I played the video. Blair headed the same direction Daisy went, only much earlier. It looked like she had just finished running.

"I knew it!" Macy was more frustrated.

"Macy, what's going on?"

"That's Blair's den."

"Blair's den?"

"Ya, her secret place behind the sports complex."

"Ok, so what was Daisy doing there?"

"I don't know," Macy scoffed. "Maybe you should ask Blair. Clearly there is something going on between them."

We checked the rest of the feed and after a few minuted passed we saw Blair head the same way back to the main school. Daisy on the other hand never reappeared. I cheeked other cams. Maybe Daisy took another route. She was in none of them. It looked like she never did get out after meeting Blair.

........................................................................................................................................................................

Macy

Blair was hiding something. I could not believe she was keeping it from me. She clearly was messing around with that dwarf, at her den! Only a few people were allowed to be there, so why did she invite that Pixie.

I spent the short time I had left for lunch with Blair. I wanted to be mad, but every time I looked at her my heart ached. I was more sad than mad. She was suppose to be my friend. Why was she hiding things from me?

"You ok," Blair asked, looking at me with her lovely eyes. "You have been staring at me for a while now."

I smiled weakly. "Blair, you would tell me if something was wrong right?"

"Yes... why wazup?"

"Blair you have been acting strange lately. And-"

"Macy," she had a frown in her face. "Does this have anything to do with the other day?"

 I nodded with a small pout.

"Oh Macy." she sighed. "There is nothing going on. If there is anything, I guess I'm just nearing that time of the month..."

What!? She never complained about that "time". That was what I liked about Blair, she doesn't showed her weakness. She was clearly hiding something.

"So can we just leave it. You know I don't like talking about these things." she said while taking a bite from her sandwich. At least that part of her did not change, she loved sandwiches.

"Ya sure." I finished my meal. "But are we still up for friday?"

"Of course," she smiled.

"Good," my spirit started to come back seeing her smile. "Because we need to celebrate! It is after all a day before-."

"Please Macy," She rolled her eyes, "I dont celebrate useless things."

"Whatever. I know you have plans to spend it with your mom. By the way is she back yet?"

The look in Blair's face changed. Every time her mother was involved it got into a touchy subject. I made a mistake by asking.

"Sorry..."

"For what?"

I gave her a look.

"Look, she extended her stay a bit more. But that's just like her. Why do you have to apologize for her carelessness?"

I decided to leave the subject. Blair was already in a strange mood. When it came to her mom, She always got into this mood. Ever since Blair lost her father, the relationship she had with her mom got "complicatedly strange". They really needed to see a therapist or something.

.........................................................................................................................................................................

Blair

I woke up bright and early as usual and started my stretch routine. I was about to go for my daily run when I saw the running shoe I wore for practise on the nightstand, I froze, knowing full well what awaited me.

In front of me was the most adorable sight. My little pixie toy was there snoring lightly in my shoe! She was snug next to my smelly sock, the same one I wore for practise. Her golden hair all over the place and her tiny mouth slightly open, she was drooling.

My pixie was barely big enough to fill my shoe. To think it was even a bit tight for me was making me hot. I brought my face closer to bask in her adorableness. I cringed as the scent met me. The smell was strong. How could Pixie stand it?

Then again she did not have a choice in the matter, I chuckled at the thought.

But the peak of her cuteness happened when my breath washed over her. The chill made her shiver and out of instinct, she pulled onto my sock and cuddled it for warmth, like one would do to a teddy bear. Her face buried further to the soft, sweat soaked, smelly, cotton sock. She was just too adorable. So preciously small...

"Fuck," I said to myself. Why was I feeling warmly to her? She was just a toy for my pleasure. Pleasure...

I smiled to myself, pulling down my black panties and adjusted myself so the shoe was directly below my pussy. I glided my fingers to my snatch and slowly started to finger myself, getting into a faster rhythm. Pixie was about to wake up to such a glorious sight.
....................................................................

The longer I sat in class the more uneasy I got. Pixie was wriggling between my legs. It was a bad idea putting her there. One squeeze from my legs made her stop, but it did not take away my lust.

The power I had over her was surreal. The fact that I was sitting in a classroom filled with our classmate, who had no idea what I held between my legs made things more... hot. Damn, I needed to get out of here.

"Just 5 more minutes," I whispered to myself.
.....................................................................

Its now lunch time and I had placed Pixie between my ass cheeks, after I used her of course. But it proved to be distracting and somewhat bothersome. Like a constant tease right next to my sensitive area.

It was strange that Macy was nowhere to be seen. Usually we spent lunch together. When she finally arrived she told me a dumb teacher held her up. We had a strange conversation. She was getting suspicious about my actions lately. But that was nothing I couldn't handle. What was really bothering by was Pixie. I needed to relieve myself again.

I had another quick session in the restroom. Pixie was worn out by then, so I decided to let her rest till we got home. No more playing around Blair!

I placed her back between my breasts. It was the least stimulating place in my opinion. Yet still hot.

It was my self-study period after lunch. Meaning I did pretty much anything I wanted, besides study. It was Pixie's self-study period as well. I wondered if she actually studied in this time before I took her? She was a big nerd.

"Blair," came a familiar voice. I turned to see the same boy from a few days back. The one who was looking for Pixie.

I frowned. To be honest, I forgot about him. But here he was, and I knew he was going to question me once again.

"Do you have a moment?"

"No." I scoffed. "But that wont stop you from bothering me."

"No," he smirked. It was not a cocky smirk. It was a playful one.

This boy was intriguing. Males are easy to manipulate. Just flash them your chest and they would be all over you. And they were also easy to intimidate. Stand over them and they would feel uneasy. Most guys did not like their girls way taller than them and felt inadequate when dealing with a woman like me. Not that I cared, I loved their uneasiness and loved to dominate them.

Yes, I know many guys fantasized about me. They all wanted to pork me, but when it came down to it, they lost their courage. Those that did follow through usually over compensated. But this guy did not really care about porking me, which peaked my interest. Ok sure he was interested in me, I did catch him checking my shoes out, but he was more interested in finding Pixie.

Another thing that got me was that he maintained eyes contact when we talked. And he was leveled with my breasts! Maybe he was gay? I dont know many straight guys who did not sneak a peak at my glorious melons.

No he was not gay. He just had other priorities than stare at me. I know right?! Its crazy. What kind of a guy was he?! Making Pixie's well being a priority over ogling me. This was not right!

"What do you want this time?"

"Same as before," he said, settling in front of my breasts but still maintained eye contact. "I want to know about Pixies whereabouts."

"And like I said, I do not know where she is," I crossed my arms bellow my breasts pushing them up. One to unsettle him. Two, because I literally had Pixie between my breasts, in front of him, and yet he had no clue. He still maintained eye contact. "Is your idiotic brain too small to remember that?"

"Ok, I am not doing this anymore. I know you saw her the day she went missing."

"And what makes you think that?"

"I checked the security cameras of the school."

My heart stopped. Was he bluffing or did he really see something? And did the school cameras really catch something? I was careful, I know there was nothing he could have found.

"I saw you head over to the back of the gymnasium. And a few minutes later Daisy is seen heading the same location. And we all know what lies in the back of the sports complex."

"How did you get access to the school cameras."

"Not illegally, if that's what you are think." He smiled confidently. "You see I am good with computers-"

"So you hacked your way in? That is still illegal if I recall."

"You should let me finish. You know for all the money this school makes they really are stingy when it comes to spending it. Instead of hiring an I.T. assistant, they got me to help out for extra- Why am I telling you this." he huffed. "Look, the point is I know she headed over to your den. But the funny thing is she did not come back."

The guy was really dedicated to find Pixie. If only he knew she was closer than he thinks. Just look at my breasts dude! She is literally in there.

I needed to find a way to stop his search. I could shrink him? No, he had been making himself known by asking around for Pixie. He was also fairly popular. If he went missing, it would be too suspicious. I never really thought about the consequence of abducting Pixie. All I knew was that she was a loner, but obviously even loners had someone who cared for them.

Come to think of it, I did not know much about Pixie. I meant to ask Pixie about her life, but decided against it. Where would be the fun in that? I originally planned on finding out about her sister then surprising her with my new found knowledge. Maybe use it to scare her, like threaten to shrink her sis as well. That would be fun.

Maybe I could use this boy to find out more about Pixie. Then when I got what I wanted I would throw him a bone. Make him think she was somewhere else. But for that to work I needed to know more about Pixie so I could weave a believable tale.

"You said you know where my den is," I asked the boy.

"Uhm... Ya," he gave me this questioning look.

"Pass by after school. I'll tell you what I know," with that I left him.