- Text Size +

Pixie

My body was once again riddled with excruciating pain from our latest session. Blair had been quite worked up when she got home and of course she took it all out on my tiny frame. Apparently I was a distraction for her the entire day, but its not like I had any control on that. She was the one who forced me between those sweaty breasts where I had to endure an entire practise. All that jumping, running and occasional bumping made my prison a more compressed and wet hell. I almost drowned at some points!

After practise she almost got her breasts groped by her friend, Macy. I was a bit glad that Blair did not allow anything to happen. Not sure if I could survive 2 giantesses. But I knew I would pay for her restrain later, her heart was beating with excitement when Macy tried to touch her.

As soon as we got to her car, she pulled me out from my wet prison and stuffed me into another more wet, damp and hot chamber. And the smell was just too much for my head to bare. I was practically a rag doll as she used me as her dildo for the ride back home.

It only got worse when we got to her room. I was introduced to a toy she called Kevin, a gold plated dildo with diamonds decorations, it was the size of an oak tree to me. No doubt still big even in my normal size. What followed was a humiliating display of how inadequate I felt to Blair. Even compared to her toys I was felt small. I mean WHO THE HELL OWNS A DIAMOND DECORATED GOLD DILDO!!!

Blair to further humiliate me, she had me try to get her off by myself. I was stimulating, but never get her to finish. Though with four thrusts of that might pillar, she came like a storm. Drenching my body as I was forced to watch her masturbate.

If I was bigger I could surely do that, I told myself with a pout. WHAT WAS I SAYING! Did I really get jealous of a dildo? And did I just think of pleasing Blair more?

After hours of being played with, I found my naked body between her equally naked crotch. But I was told to do nothing, just sit there and wait as she did her homework. Not that I planned on doing anything. But she needed to say something to be maintain her control.

It was a power play on her part. To be placed between her legs, to breath her musky scent. To feel the heat of her pussy beat on me as I was surrounded by flesh and muscle way more powerful than me. To be dominated by her just sitting there, working on her desk, ignoring my existence. It made me feel small and insignificant, while she felt powerful and big.

"Damn it..." Blair cussed as her arm furiously shook. She must be erasing another error, it was hard to see from my position under the desk. All I saw when I looked up was her toned abdomen then her large extruding breasts, clasped in a tight bra (the only clothing she chose to wear). The underside of the desk covering everything else.

I wondered what she was working on. I haven't seen a book in a while and I missed it. Yes, I am a nerd.

"Ok... Take it slow... Distance is x, which is 10m. Velocity is speed. That means we can manipulate this and just like that... I am fucked." She sighed before slumping onto the desk in frustration.

Blair was working on physics! Clearly it was from advance physics class we both shared. A class she took so she could be close enough to me to torment. Guess it backed fired in some way. I chuckled at the thought.

But then again it was physics! I loved physics.

"For goodness sake," Blair groaned. Ripping yet another paper and throwing it to the now full trash bin. She never missed a shot. She was more of an athlete than an intellect. "Ok... Acceleration.... Acceleration..."

I was not sure what problem she was working on but I was more than confident I could solve it. If only I knew what the problem was. Maybe Blair would let me see it.

It bothered me not knowing. I wanted to see it so badly that I did not realize I was next to her thigh, tapping it to get her attention. "Uhmmmm, Blair..."

Her body froze. She pushed back her chair, causing me to tumble onto her thigh. I looked up in regret as her face came into view over her large breasts. I called for her attention, now I had it. And it made me scared. I should probably day something. If she thought I was wasting her time, she would make me pay.

"Is ah..." I cleared my rasped voice. "Is that homework from advance physics?"

Her eyes narrowed as she glared more intensely at me. It Sent a shiver down my spine.

"I ahhh... I can help if it is..." I fiddled with me hair, too nervous to look her in the eyes. "I mean I am good at physics."

She never spoke. Her gaze only intensified, as if she was examining me. With a sigh her hand came and grabbed me with such speed all I did was squeak. She brought me over the desk and dropped me on top of a sheet of paper. Not far away was the large physics book and around me were pens, pencils, and an eraser.

"Well," her voice got my attention. I turned to see her head rests on a hand, with her elbow leaning on the desk. "Get to work."

I felt scared. What have I gotten myself into? I was good at physics, but what if I could not solve this, what if my confidence did not fit my ability. I was surely going to get punished.

"Its number 13.6 if you are wondering," She spoke. I anxiously walked over to the book and scanned the page. There it was, 13.4. With a quick read, my heart flattered. IT WAS EASY! I could do this. I smiled, my spirit coming back.

"Right," I said quite confidently and made my way to the pencil. And then there was another problem. It was too big for me to carry. Nonetheless I tried... And failed.

I felt my fear build once again. I looked up at her pleadingly. Surely she was not going to punish me because I was too small to carry a pencil? Who was I kidding? This is Blair, she punishes me because she was bored.

"Well? Pick the pencil and get to work."

"Its ahhh... Its too heavy..."

"And I care because..." She loved this. I could see a smile forming in the corner of her lips.

"I cant help if I cant lift it, maybe you can-"

"Are you telling me what to do," she interrupted.

That was it, my fears took over. "Please Blair. I really want to help. I ahhh..."

She sighed deeply and rolled her eyes, clearly sick of my constant break downs. "For goodness sake."

I flinched as I saw her reach down, expecting the worse. With my eyes closed I felt something hit me. But instead of hurting it just felt nauseating. My body tingled then I felt myself expand. I was growing!

When I opened my eyes everything was less big. From the looks of it she had grown me to about 4 times my previews height. I was now big enough to carry the lighter pen. Sure it was heavy, but I could work with it.

Just being able to hold a pen and work on assignment made me feel heavenly. All this time with Blair I felt inadequate, powerless, less than a dildo. Yet now I could lift a pen and do work. That feeling made me whole.

"The problem revolved around derivatives." I started to write. With every stroke I felt more confidence. This was not Blair beside me. It was just a large girl I was tutoring. "We have a position equation, and getting its derivative with respect to time gives velocity, speed." I wrote again to show my train of thought. "From velocity we get another derivative with respect to time. It gives us acceleration..."

Its been a while since I felt this way. To have spirit, to have passion... to feel human.

........................................................................................................................................................

Blair

The sight in front of me was quite peculiar. Pixie was working with such grace to teach me physics. It was a side of her I never saw before. She was smiling, making corny nerd jokes, and working with a bit of effort to move the over sized pen. It was as adorable as it was fascinating.

Above all that, she had this confidence in her. I always saw her as weak, small and easily manipulated. She always cowered when I came nearby, even when she was her full height. But now she worked with such passion and confidence it looked like she was 10 ft tall.

I hated math and science. And both of them came together to spawn a new hell, physics. A beast to torment everyone. Yet here was Pixie, less than a foot tall, and she tamed this beast, making it look so easy.

Our physics professor was an old man who lacked the flare Pixie had. His teaching was mechanical. But Pixie was teaching with such ease and fun that I actually learned. I knew she was a genius, but seeing her at work was something else.

Props to her. She took me by surprise.

"And that is how you solve for the net force of an object on an inclined plane." She beamed up to me with such a smile. Her blue eyes twinkling behind her golden mane as she leaned on the pen like a spear. It got more adorable to look at when she shyly brushed her hair behind her ears, blushing from my gaze and smile.

"Right," I brought my face to the desk and leaned on the back side of my hand. At this position I could tell that even at 8 inches she was smaller than my head. "Good job."

Her blush grew as she slowly played with her golden hair. A thing she does when she was nervous. Her gaze fell to the floor/desk, "Thanks..."

I stood up, surprising and making her fall on her butt. My crotch hovered over her, aching with desire. She looked up at it then at me with uneasy eyes.

"You really did well," I spoke. "And for that you get to choose your punishment."

Fear gripped her. Her eyes widen in shock. The blue shining a clear terror as her breath quicken.

I could be cruel sometimes. I smirked.

But it was her fault. How could she be so adorable looking and think I would not get horny. Her cute naked butt swaying as she moved the pencil. Her little giggles and smile when she said something nerdy and supposedly funny. And the way her eyes shines up at me with confidence. It was all too much. I needed some release.

"You know why I am punishing you right?" I asked down at her. She did not reply. She did not know, all she knew was she helped me with homework. "What did I tell you when I placed you between my legs."

She hesitated but replied. "You said not to disturb you."

"And what did you do?"

"I... I ah..." her eyes welled up, her will breaking right in front of me again. "I disturbed you."

"That you did." She looked up at me with her large blue eyes, begging for some sort of compassion. I almost fell for them... Almost. "So your punishment, you can either..."

.......................................................................

I laid on the coach, basking in our last session. Pixie was on my left tit curled up in a ball. After the sex high vanished, I could not help feeling guilty looking at her. She was covered in my juice and sweat, exhausted. Just an hour ago she was all smiles and giggles, then I fucked her.

I quickly shook the guilt out of my head. I needed to punish her. She broke my command. But maybe I over did it. Ok, I punished her for going against me, surely I should reward her for helping me as well? Ya she deserved that much.

"Hey Pixie," I poked her. She got into a tighter ball. "Pixie sit up."

Hearing my command made her snap back to reality. She sat up and looked at me with swollen eyes, no more twinkle in them. It kinda made my heart ache... But only a bit.

"Hey there," I gently said with a smile. I knew the effect my smile had, and it worked like a charm, I saw some of the fear washed away. "I just wanted you to understand why I punished you. Can you tell me why I did?"

She cutely tumbled on her words. "I ahh... I disobeyed you."

"You did," I said as I rubbed my right pointer finger on her back. It was cute how she shivered from my touch then accepted it. "And I need to punish insubordination." My breath blowing her golden hair. "But that does not mean I forgot that you helped me."

Her eyes twinkled.

"Yes, I punished you for being bad. Now I will reward you for being good." She was still skeptical. I had a reputation of swinging her mood when I wanted. "Are you hungry?"

"Y-y-yess." She stammered.

"Of course you are, all you had was boob sweat and pussy juice." I chuckled as she blushed. "Your reward is to choose what we eat tonight. And don't worry I wont do anything to our meal this time."

She looked up at me with questioning eyes.

"Well... What do we eat"

"I ahhh... I dont know." She stammered ever so cutely.

"Oh Pixie. That is not an answer. Come on," I poked her belly," What do you want to eat?"

She played with her hair, thinking as quickly her tiny head could. "Burgers."

"Burger? Ya I can go for some juice burgers. Any particular restaurant you have in mind?"

"Joe's..." she mumbled shyly.

"Great choice," I patted her head as I got my phone and dialed. "Hi... Ya this is Blair... The regular, yes. But add an extra great mega burger with extra fried and onion rings... Ya... thanks..."

I did not take my eyes off of Pixie, she was acting so shy/cute I just wanted grab and abuse her. But no, this was her reward time. I wont do anything bad.

But she did not need to know that. I giggled.

"And for your next reward," I said as I threw my phone near my legs. "You get to choose the movie we will watch."

I reached over for the console controller and placed it on my stomach. Pixie looked at me then down at the controller. She hesitated, but after I gave her an encouraging smile she made her way over to it. Its impossible how adorable she looked trying to navigate past my breasts. I flicked her butt, causing Pixie to tumbled and squeaked. She turned to me and frowned. In response I spat my tongue at her.

I thought she was cute before, but looking at her working the controller was absolutely precious. She struggled with each buttons, trying to shift through the long list of streamable films. When she found one, her cute little head turned to me looking for my approval. I nodded. I did say she would pick the film. At least the one she chose was not half bad.

I could see the joy coming back to life in her sky blue eyes. It was heart warming to see her like this, it felt nice. Better than seeing her in fear I would say. Or was it? Using her as a toy was equally good... Right?

These clashing feelings within me was confusing. With a sigh, I shook those thoughts away. This feelings were just temporary, an afterglow from the great sex we had. Tomorrow I will be thinking clearly again.