- Text Size +

Pixie

Blair was walking around the house. Every other second she would stop to pat or caress me under her tight panties, pushing me against her wet folds. I had taken as much as of her juices I need. And now I felt just wrong.

"Hi Sasha." came the voice of Blair. From what I know the woman she was talking to was one of the 2 maids here. They cared for very room excluding Blair's. She asked them to leave her's alone and I had a good guess why. Blair actually had a good relationship with the 2 maids. They always seemed polite to her and she was genuinely nice to them.

"Hi miss Blair." came the voice of the older woman. "I got you that cake you wanted." By the sound of cake my stomach growled. I might have had my share of pussy juice, but I was still hungry for real food. And I loved cake.

"Oh great," chirped Blair. "I was craving something sweet for a while now."

"Cheat day today, miss?"

"No," Blair giggled, it was weird to hear her so... childlike. "But I wont tell my trainer if you don't."

"My mouth is sealed," the woman spoke. "Is there anything else you want miss Blair?"

"Well you can stop calling me miss all the time."

"I will try Blair. Will that be all?"

"Actually I wanted to ask if your son Nick still wanted a dog? The last time I saw him he told me how much he wanted a dog for his birthday."

"Oh that boy," the woman chuckled. "All he ever talks about are dogs. I'm sorry if he bothered you."

"Not at all. In fact I was wondering if he could keep mine? You know how mom is, she wont allow me to keep a dog and I kinda got this cutie." I heard the pup bark as if agreeing. "Do you think Nick will want to care for him?"

"Oh miss Blair. Nick would love too!" Came her cheerful voice. "But I could not take him from you. You really seem to like him."

"I do," Blair sighed. "But mom wont allow me keep him. You will be doing me a favor if you care for him. In fact, I will be willing to pay for the pup's expenses and even give Nick an allowance for his services."

This was not a side I thought I would ever see, or hear, from Blair. She was... nice.

The maid tried to decline the offer, saying she will do it for free. But Blair would not have it. She said "it was a way for Nick to grew and learn a thing about business and responsibility". Blair flattered the woman. Then again it was not hard. It seemed like the woman's son really wanted a pup and extra money was always good. Before long it was just me and Blair once again.

My eyes shut as light poured into my prison. Moments later I was on a sofa with the shrink gun pointing at me. Blair grew me to 6 inches before lounging on an expensive sofa, propping me on her stomach. All she had on was her black panties and a tight white shirt.

As my eyes adjusted I saw that we were in her family theatre room. The doors were closed, no one would disturb us. On the grand TV was a show I knew neither of us would really watch. It was just there for background music.

"You still hungry," she asked as she took a bite of a cake. My stomach moaned, aching for real food. "Of course you are." She laughed. "All you had was something to drink."

I cringed remembering what had just occurred. Yet looking at the glorious chocolate cake pass through her plush lips made my stomach groan. What else would I do for a bite.

She grinned, "Be a good girl and I might just feed you something. Ok?"

She looked at me expecting a reply.

"O...Kay.." she spoke sternly.

"Ye-ye-yes," I stammered, watching as the sandwich got smaller.

"Good," she took another bite. I watched the cake get smaller much to my dismay. "Oh don't worry," she chuckled. "I'll leave a piece for you. Just do as I say and you will get some... Ok?"

"Yes."

"Now, your first job is to give me a show," she said while placing the cake on the nearby coffee table. "A hot one."

Her eyes were on me. Her arrogant smile never leaving as she watched in anticipation. I hated what I was about to do, but I had to do it. In fact, I was going to make quite a show she will give me a meal. I was that dedicated.

I started by shaking my hips. Swaying myself as I turned around, giving Blair a full view of my naked form. My face flushed as I turned back to her. She liked what she saw and for some reason I felt somewhat prideful. It made me more confident.

I brought my hands over my head and slowly run my fingers through my golden hair. Gliding it gently across the back of my neck to my shoulders then flat chest. I could not help but compare it to her house size melons.

"Wow," Blair sighed deeply. "Who knew Pixie could dance?" I could feel her heart beat faster. She was getting exited.

From my chest, I run my fingers along my sides. Tracing my hips as I turned and bent down exposing my ass and crotch to her. I felt her heart skip a beat.

Before I knew it a finger tapped my ass causing me to fall. I turned on my back, expecting her to continue her assault... It never came.

"Well," she winked at me as she sucked the finger that smacked my ass. "Continue."

Spreading my legs apart, I exposed my crotch. I was diminished to this just for a meal. Yet to my shame my vagina was wet.

My fingers snaked from my belly and settled on either side of my swollen pussy. But instead of running them through my swollen lips I decided to tease. I massaged my inner thighs, inching my way closer to the pink puffed up lips. Before getting right on top of it I stopped. Looking at Blair and she looked back. Her pupils dilating and her breath was deep.

It was then I saw something in her eyes. It was hidden behind her lustful gaze and desires. A hint of something genuine. Something... lovingly... I shook my head. I was seeing things. Its not like Blair actually like me or anything. She was just horny and I was indulging her lust. That is why she looked like that. Period.

I continued my act. Tracing my right pointer finger across my folds. As soon as it made contact I shuddered. It felt... Nice.

I rubbed my outer labia, spreading myself slowly. With an exaggerated moan I inserted a finger, reaching deep inside, just short of where I wanted to hit. I groaned in disappointment, remembered Blair's fingers in me, how it split me. How they managed to touch my deepest parts and still have length to spare. How powerful and skilled they were! Nothing like she short digits.

I moaned for real as I started to get into the mood. My free hand working on my clit to add to the bliss.

I withdrew a finger to my face. It gleamed with my own lust. I could not help it, the fingers found its way into my mouth. My tongue snaking around it.

"Oh my goodness," Blair chuckled, making me regret the act. Her fingers wrapped around my body, lifting me up to her face. "Did you just take a taste of yourself?"

I blushed, shame coursing though me like a lightning bolt.

"You cant still be that thirsty? After all my juice you swallowed?" She teased. "Tell me, what tastes better. Mine? Or yours?"

I could not response.

"Well let me find out," she dumped me onto her lips, splitting my legs apart as her tongue worked on my swollen nether.

I moaned. Her tongue was a beast. It moved with such grace and skill it did not take long for me to cum. And as I came she lapped and sucked every drop out of me.

"Not much, but I got to say you are more sweat than bitter." She spoke as I was placed back on her belly. "You really are something else aren't you? Sweet stuff."

She pinched a piece of cake. Bringing it closer to me. It made me salivate.

"You know I was wondering what I should do with this," her words made me worry. "I thought maybe I will smear it against my nipples, get you to lick it like you would have done with the food on my foot. Then you did that really sexy dance and I got all bothered. I thought, maybe I would smear it on my clit. That way it will be more enjoyable."

My head started to race. I was not as starved as before, would I still jump on food smeared against her private place? Was I really still that desperate?

"Or I should just give it to you," she smirked. "Make you feel appreciated. Throw you off your game. You will feel happy before I rip you apart."

I cringed knowing full well that I have fallen for that trick so many times already, and it was clear that I would fall for it again.

"Here," she said as she handed me the cake.

I looked at it dumbly. Too taken aback as she dropped it just before me. With hesitation I reached for it. And as soon as my fingers touched it, I practically grabbed a handful and stuffed it in my mouth.

"Easy now," she cooed.  "I do not want you choking."

As I ate Blair stroked my head, like she had done with the pup before.

"You know I met your friend."

I stopped and looked up at her questioningly.

"Ya, it got me by surprise too," she chuckled. "Who knew you had friends?"

I continued to eat.

"Anyways, he was this short fella, at least to me. Dark brown hair and eyes." She stopped her stroking to give me another pinch of cake. "He was looking for you."

Someone was looking for me? All I could think of was my sister, but she was too sickly to get off her bed. And then again, Blair said "fella". Could she mean...

Luca! she was talking about Luca. Hope riddled my broken heart. Of course it would be him. He was practically family.

"From the looks of it you really are close to the dude." She smiled. And it seemed genuine. "Maybe I should shrink him..."

My heart sank.

"... Or not. He seemed more popular than you. If I do shrink him it will spike the curiosity of more people. And that is something I do not want."

I could not take this rollercoaster ride of emotions.

"But you never know. Who would think of looking in my panties for two shrunken kids? And plus, I think your friend will enjoy being strapped to my ass. There are many people who would kill for it."

With a smile, Blair left me to my thoughts. I felt happy that I was not forgotten, but I also felt worried for Luca.

Knowing Blair, this could be a bluff, another way to torment me. Letting my mind consume me. Yet I knew there was a big possibility she would shrink him. She was just so unpredictable.