- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

 ***THIS IS A HEAVILY ACTION ORIENTED CHAPTER AND IS MEANT FOR ADULT AUDIENCES. THIS WILL CONTAIN INCEST. IF THIS IS A TURN OFF PLEASE LEAVE NOW OR FOR EVER HOLD YOUR PEACE. YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED.***

               Heather is furious at Joe. He has crossed a line and will find out what happens as a result.

4: A Bedroom Adventure and a Confession

                Heather was furious. She raised her kids better than that. The last person to call her a cunt ended up in intensive care. Now this fury was directed at Joe. Lindsey could see the rage and knew she could realize a long-time fantasy of hers that until recently was a on in the realm of Science Fiction. She leaned over and gently whispered “Why don’t we show him what a cunt really looks like?”

                This caused Heather to look down at Joe with a grin. She quickly grabbed him without saying a word with her left hand and Lindsey’s hand with her other and they both went upstairs to the master bedroom. The speed and motion of swinging back and forth caused an extreme case of nausea for Joe. As they entered the bedroom Linsey grabbed Joe and went to Heather’s dresser and placed him in a glass. “Wait here stud while me and your mom get more comfortable.” As she turned around and move towards the bed, she began to remover her top, Joe never felt as scared as in his life as he did right now.

                Heather was already done removing her dress when Lindsey returned to the bed. “Geez someone can’t wai…mmmn” She was interrupted by a passionately aggressive kiss as Heather shoved her down to the bed and began to remove her bra. The two embraced in love making that embarrassed the 17-year-old trapped in the glass on his mother’s dresser. He quickly turned around and tried to ignore the sounds that were coming from behind him. He could hear every detail. The wet slipper mushing noises as the two lovers kissed. The clicks of Lindsey’s bra and the scraping of material as it was removed from her luxurious breasts. He hoped that he could fall asleep and they would leave him alone but how wrong he was.

                Heather reached besides her nightstand drawer and began to pull out an 8” purple vibrator when Lindsey gently pushed it back down. “Hold on darling, let’s try what I suggested” Lindsey softly responded.

                “Are you sure he will be safe?” Heather questioned.

                “Hun, he survived you trampling him full weight under your arch, he will survive.”

                Heather, in her inebriated, state didn’t question it. She was still pissed off from earlier and wanted to show Joe some resemblance of the pain that she felt. But could she go through with it? It is her own son. Heather laid in bed as Lindsey retrieved their special toy. Linsey reached the dresser and let her breast rest next to the glass.

                It had gotten quiet when Joe heard the two talk and a moan came from the bed. Since he was trying to ignore everything in the room, he didn’t notice the shadow fall over his prison or the soft scrapping of flesh on glass until it was too late. He turned around to see Lindsey. All he could see was her 44 DD breast and her face. “You are going to joins us for company toy man.” Lindsey whispered, in a lust filled voice, to the terrified young man as she reached for him. He was speechless as Lindsey returned to his mom.

                “Mhm, he will make you feel good in all the right spots honey.” Lindsey said in as a seductive voice as possible.

                “I will teach him the meaning ‘I brought you into this life and I can take you out’” Heather responded in a lust filled voice while staring at her son. Lindsey began to move Joe down his mother’s body. She was a thing of beauty. Her gorgeous 39D breasts were a mixture of perkiness and softness. Her toned belly told the world she liked to exercise her long legs were what made men weak. And that’s when he stopped. In front of him was a sight he never thought he would ever see. Like a dark cavern waiting to be explored was his mother’s pussy. Glistening from precum from all the excitement earlier. It looked like it was waiting for him. Heather didn’t like to go bald, so she had some neatly trimmed pubic hair that accented he hungry cave. Hungry is an accurate word for Joe seeing how the pussy seems to be waiting for him. Instead of being plunged into darkness he is brought up to Lindsey’s face.

                “Got to make sure you and your mom are lubed young one.” Lindsey stated. The breath washes over him and he could feel the heat and moisture hit him as she talked. Confused he looked up at Lindsey expecting an answer. All he got was a jolt forward as she opened her mouth. He could see right to the back of her throat. He could see the saliva strands as the hung in her mouth, the 32 razor sharp teeth and a pink monster that was wiggling. He figured what she meant and only managed a high pitched “No” as he was tossed into her mouth.

                Lindsey tossed Joe into her mouth and immediately closed it. There was a high-pitched noise, but it was immediately muffled. She began to feel Joe with her tongue and swish him back and forth as she leaned down. She could feel every detail of his body and this was driving her higher and higher in lust. She reached down and began to play with Heather’s clit to make sure she was ready as well.

                Joe…well Joe was in hell. After being carelessly tossed in the mouth immediately closed and he was immediately assaulted simultaneously by what he referred to as the beast. The tongue poked, prodded and jabbed at him at all angles. He was tossed up, down and from side to side. He could feel each separate taste bud but couldn’t hold on for his life. He was scrapped against the teeth which made little cuts in his flesh but worse, yet he was now naked. His underwear disappearing into the abyss unknown to both his mother and Lindsey. At this point a light shone in like God himself was coming to save him, oh how wrong he was. He managed to look up but all he saw were another pair of lips coming to meet Lindsey’s.

                As Lindsey played with her lover she moved in for a kiss. The two embraced in another make out session but his time they had a fun new toy. They would pass him from mouth to mouth until he was in Heather’s mouth barley sticking out. Lindsey gently bit down on Joe and Heather’s lip which caused Heather to bite down as well. Lindsey pulled ever so slowly until Joe was pulled free.

                Being plunged into darkness Joe was unsure what was going to happen next. He was shoved from behind and went into the next mouth. We would be passed back and forth between the two mouths. Then they would stop kissing and just suck on him and each other’s tongues. The worst experience yet is when his head would be held under a tongue. The saliva would pool, and he would fight every inch not to drown. Sputtering as his head was released, he cursed every moment he could. He felt him the two passionate lovers stop suddenly, and a pressure was applied to his lower leg and then a separate harder pressure just below his thigh. He was being pulled back along something jagged and rough. As he passed through his mother’s mouth he dangled loosely from the lips of her lover.

                Lindsey plucked Joe from her mouth and looked at him. His skin was raw and there were scratches left by the teeth as he was forcibly removed from his mother’s mouth. “Well toy I think it’s time you visited your maker” Lindsey said as Joe was once again lowered.

                “Please don’t, you have no idea if I will survive!” Joe pleaded.

                “Oh, don’t worry son.” His mother tried to encourage, “Just make sure you wiggle a lot for mommy.”

                Joe screamed as Lindsey shoved him headfirst into the hungry lips. She moved him in and out, slowly at first and eventually faster and faster. Heather couldn’t stand it and began to moan so loudly that you could hear her throughout the house. “Oh my god, I can feel him fighting. This is the best feeling ever.” Heather screamed. Lindsey looked up at her lover with lust filled eyes and stopped her motion. Heather was about to question her when she felt her son move deeper and deeper. This caused him to panic and move in a frantic state. At the same time Lindsey wrapped her mouth around the delicious pussy and began to eat her out. Heather couldn’t’ take the onslaught of new emotions and feelings and gushed like a geyser expelling her son into Lindsey’s mouth. “God that was so good. That was the best orgasm I had since I discovered Mark-Paul Gosselaar. God, I have no stamina. I’m sorry but I can’t stay awake. That orgasm was too much. Make sure he gets you off as well.” Heather stated in orgasmic bliss as she fell asleep. “Don’t worry I will love.” Lindsey responded.

                As Joe was heading for his mom’s vagina he screamed. Loud enough to reach his mom but she didn’t grasp the intensity of the scream as it was instantaneously silenced by her hungry cavern.  He was met with a squelch and his body was jammed up to his feet. He didn’t have long before he was slowly dragged back out until only his head remained. The inside was boiling and slimy. There were bumps and ridges lining the vagina. Each contraction would bring a lot of pressure. As the speed picked up the slimy ness was met with friction now. Joe could feel his already raw skin getting even rawer. As he felt the contractions get closer and closer, he could hear his mom say something, but it was mumbled from all the other noises that surrounded him. Sort of like when you’re in a pool under the water. Well this pool was 98 degrees, the water was his mother’s cum, and the pressure was like being in a vice. The motion stopped and he began to wonder what was going on until he felt something at his feet begin to push him deeper. Joe began to thrash in pure abject terror. He wanted out, now. His lungs were filling with liquids and he could feel his muscles getting sore. Suddenly, the pressure was turned up to 11 and he went flying towards the direction of his feet. HE was no longer in his mom’s love canal. But where was he? That’s when the air around him vibrated and he heard Lindsey say, “Don’t worry I will love.” He was in Lindsey’s mouth!

                Lindsey spit Joe onto her palm as she reached over to the dresser to get the purple vibrator. Joe looked over at what she grabbed and tried to appeal to her sentimentality and he empathy. “Lindsey please think about this. I know I screwed up today. I hurt and I am pretty sure I broke something. It was horrible that my mom did this, please don’t do it was well. I will do anything for you please.” He looked up at Lindsey with puppy dog eyes hoping and waiting for her to answer.

                “Listen Joe, I feel for you. I really do. You hurt your mom back there. Why in the hell would you ever call her a cunt?”

                “I…I…”

                “You can’t answer because you don’t care. She punished you for your pranks and an accident happened that made her distraught. What do you do you yell at her and call her disgusting names? Now I have a little confession, I am going to fuck my pussy with you.” Joe was in tears and couldn’t believe what he was hearing. “You see I had a little fetish a…obsession since I hit puberty. You see I always wanted to stick a mini person up my cunt and have it swallow them. To put them in my shoes and grind them to paste. You are allowing me to live this fantasy Joe and I am going to milk it. However, for your discretion in hurting my lover earlier I will not be gentle. If what you thought you went through with your mom was torture, then babe you have no idea what I can do. You will lean a women’s wrath; I just hope you survive this little rendezvous.” Lindsey finished as she got him in to position.

                Joe was lined up for with his second vagina of the night. Unlike his moms Lindsey’s was shaven bald and was already seeping wet like the Niagara waterfalls. Lindsey began to rub his face up and down her lips, coating him in another layer of organic lubricant. She wanted to take this slow. She had been waiting for a long time for this. She pushed his head under her hood as she began to finger herself. 10 minutes into her session she felt ready. She aligned Joe, who by know screamed himself hoarse, with her pussy. She plunged him in headfirst, just like with Heather, and began to vigorously pump him in and out. Joe was dizzy but fought the entire time. Struggling against the iron grip he pleaded for this to be quick. However, on one insertion he was left there. Getting ready for a similar experience with his mom, Joe waited and waited, but nothing happened until he felt a buzzing sensation.

                Lindsey grabbed the vibrato and tuned it on. She stretched her lips and touched the point to her opening. A moan escaped her lips as she eased the toy to meet its partner. She began to pump it hard and fast. She was in bure bliss imagining the boy being pummeled on the other end. Every week she would fantasize this very scenario. When she met Heather, she was as happy as could be, but when she first met Joe she almost came on the spot. This was too wild for her. She pumped and squeezed her thigh muscles to build the biggest orgasm she could. Lindsey...was...ecstatic. She could feel the struggles of the boy who was current drowning inside her pussy. God the feeling of him clawing at her walls and the amount of kicking as insane. The bedroom was filled with squelching and moaning noises until she cummed so hard that Joe flew into the foot board.

                The buzzing noise got louder until he felt something touch his stomach. He remembers his Mother’s vibrator and was filled with dread. That’s when it happened. It would ram him in the face and push him just a little deeper and then with draw. It would come back and hit his stomach, pushing him deeper before withdrawing. The speed at which this happened increased to a blistering speed. Joe could feel himself bleed now that his skin was mostly down to the dermis layer. Each thrust would break something. At first his right arm broke, followed by the leg. His 5th and 6th ribs on his left broke next. But the most pain he had was when his left should obliterate. It blew up and the remains of it got shoved so hard back together, that nothing remained of that socket. I was turned into goo in on instance but felt like an eternity. Somehow, he retained consciousness as the vibrator left and a force descended upon him. Suddenly he was being fired out at a high speed. He hit a hard surface with a smack that broke his back and he lay there finally losing consciousness.

                Lindsey grabbed the broken and beaten boy by his head. She could tell that he was mangled and that his entire body was red and glistening from the copious amounts of cum provided by the lovers. She debated on throwing him in the toilet and flushing him since he was obviously dead. Bud decided against it. She placed him in the cup and returned to the bed to join her lover. “Too bad kid, we could have had some fun.” She said as she spooned her lover in what was the best sex night either of them ever had. What she couldn’t figure is how he got naked.

Chapter End Notes:

               Joe is in bad shape. Beaten, broken, both physically and mentally, and just haging onto life. Will he survive the night? Stay tuned for the next chapter.