- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
Kate gets revenge on Robert.

Robert's house was halfway across town, but to Kate, distance was not a problem. Her strides covered quite a distance. By the time she got to Robert's house, she was 100 feet tall. She took the roof off Robert's house and peeked in. Robert was sitting on the same couch he had betrayed her in. How fitting. Kate picked up the couch and Robert gasped as she saw Kate in her full, 110 foot tall glory. "How…?" "How I got this big is none of your business. Robert, you betrayed me yesterday. Now I'm going to make you pay? So, why'd you do it? Was it because I was…" she savored the moment, drawing out a long, sweet pause. "…Short?" Kate thought this was positively ironic. She had been dumped for some bimbo that had a mere 8 inches on her, and maybe a little bigger breasts. Now, the old Kate would only come up to her ankles. Her breasts were 7 feet in diameter, and she was growing.

 

"What shall I do, first? Rip off all your arms and legs? Pull off your head and eat it? No, I think I'm just going to crush you beneath my feet. " She put Robert down and picked her foot up. Robert, in desperation, ran away, but it was too late. He had been killed. Kate was shocked at what she had done. She had gone and killed a real, live person. Yet, she felt sickeningly sweet. It felt… good. "So this is what murder feels like. I'll have to try it again some time. "

 

By now, she was far too large for a jail cell, and any policeman would be a fool to arrest her, but Kate was still a little scared. She had just proved she was capable of harm. She looked down. Strangely enough, the rush of emotions that came with crushing Robert had increased her size to 160 feet. She found it difficult to walk in the city now. Her feet were now 9 feet across, just narrow enough to fit through the city streets. Everywhere she went, she caused traffic jams.


She noticed a police car, lights flaring. Kate looked down as the policeman got a megaphone out. "Attention giantess! I don't want to fight you, but you are holding up traffic. I suggest you move to someplace where you will be less of an obstruction to others. " he was scared at what she'd think. He had just made a logical, rational argument for her to move out of the way. Would she care for the lives of the now tiny humans, or would she refuse? He shuddered to think of the kind of damage she could do.

 

The giant laughed, a laugh which cracked windows and injured the closer civilians. In a booming voice, she answered. "I have given your order some thought, and I say: no! No pompous little ant in uniform is going to give me, the Titaness, orders. Now, you stay right where you are. I think I feel a growth spurt coming along. "

 

To the policeman's horror, the girl was growing. It was no longer an foot every ten seconds, it was an foot every second! The growth alone was enough to rip holes in the road as the giantess laughed. Her expanding feet soon outgrew the little ten foot road and knocked over the nearby office buildings. People ran in fear as the giantess rapidly gained height, weight, and girth. She had already dwarfed the smaller buildings. Now she was going to eclipse them!

 

At 500 feet tall, her growth slowed down. She looked around, and gasped. She was massive! It was 23 feet to her ankles alone. Her feet were 80 feet long, her toes the size of minivans! Her breasts were 36 feet high, and her body weighed 500,000 tons. She was absolutely thrilled to be the largest living thing on the planet. She tapped her toes, and created a shockwave that sent cars flying. She made a step, and a building had fallen. Was she going to get bigger? She hoped so.