- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
The first true GTS stuff here. She will grow much, much bigger than this, trust me.

Kate yawned as she made herself a bowl of cereal. It would be tough, living without Robert. He was the only man to accept Kate as herself. Most other men didn't want to date women who were 5 feet tall and whose breasts were not exactly big. She didn't feel very hungry, so she only ate a little bit.

 

She got up. Her pants, while fitting quite well last night, looked like they were creeping up on her. She nearly dropped her coffee mug when she put two and two together. "Oh God. Oh God. Oh God. Oh God. " was the only thing she could say. She went upstairs. The previous owner of her house had drawn a series of lines for checking people's height. Namely, her kids. Kate never got around to painting over it, but now she felt like she needed it. She got up against it. "5' 2"? This can't be right. " She turned around. What if it was true? Had she just signed away her only chance at being normal? She hoped that she had measured wrong. She measured again. 5' 3". This was impossible, but yet, it was happening.


She ran down the stairs as quickly as she could. Her shirt, meticulously buttoned up, popped the buttons off one by one. Her bra ripped. Her pants tightened and fell away. Her feet burst out of her shoes. She was now at the average height of 5' 6", and stark naked.

 

"I can't go outside now. I just hope I stop soon…" she says to herself. There was, however, no sign of that. Unbeknownst to Kate, the growth was accelerating. 5' 7". 5' 8". 5' 9". She was growing at about one foot every ten seconds. It took a mere 30 seconds for her to reach 10 feet tall and burst through the first story. She looked around briefly before her head went through the roof. She was now 20 feet tall and growing. With a primal scream, she tore down the walls of her hose and sat down. Immediately, she attracted attention. People were staring at her. A few made cat calls. A police officer, too scared to arrest her on decency charges, backed away. Most, however, simply stared.

 

Kate roared. "What's the matter with you people? Never seen a giantess before?" She decided that decency wasn't going to matter, so she stood up in her full naked glory. Her 21 feet of woman walked through the crowd, not caring where she would go. Her growth rate was accelerating. It was as if someone was inflating a woman-shaped balloon slowly with air. She grew 1 foot every ten seconds. People were running in terror from the giantess, but she didn't care. At forty feet, the tiny men only came up to her knees. "Why is everyone running away? " She said sarcastically. "I'm only 50 feet tall. " she said. She walked over to Robert's house, taking enormous steps. It was becoming increasingly difficult for her to not step on anything. Each of her feet were 3' wide and 9' long and growing still bigger. She had watched enough monster movies to know that people did not take well to giantesses, so she tried not to offend any of the populace. Yet.