- Text Size +

“Victoria, did you make that list of suspects I asked you before?”

I rested my back against the chair, my assistant stood in front of me and she looked worried about something,I could read it from her green eyes spacing out, avoiding any contact with mine.

“Well, I did sir, but with the few informations we have at hand, I was only able to find one and it isn't even that suspicious to begin with”

“Who is it?”

“It is the victim's sister, Claudia Sinclair, but she has a sound alibi, her maid testified she was sleeping during the time the murder took place.”

“Raphael Sinclair, the father of our victim Carl, what about him?”

“He was abroad, he just came back this morning from India!”

“Let's pay a visit to her then, we need to ask her and her maid some questions”
I stood up and walked to the door.
“I forgot to ask, where does she live?”

“In the centre, she moved some months ago because the place is closer to her school!”

“You did some researches, huh, I can always count on you!”
I got comfortable in the driver seat, Victoria rapidly joined me, taking place in the passenger's one, and in doing so I got a glimpse of her stockings , they made me think back of that scene I saw back in the mansion, the stockings were the same at least.

I shrugged that memory off, and drove to the address she indicated me.
I parked the car next to a small house that gave the impression of being everything but a place where a noble would live.

“Why is she living in such a modest house?!”
I don't know if that had something to do with our case, but it sure bogged my mind so I suppose it is worth asking.
I knocked on the door, waiting for at least five minutes before a blonde stuffed in a black and white maid outfit appeared in front of us.

“Who are you sir?” She bowed down, her timid blue eyes trying to catch some glimpses of my face
“I am detective Brown, I am in charge of Carl's murder and I have come here to question you and her younger sister!”

Victoria had just joined us after she gathered the few documents we had about the case, then the young maid let us inside.

We found ourselves into the kitchen, there was a table in the middle of the room where we took seat.
I spotted a door in front of me but being closed I couldn’t see what was behind it.

“I am Marie, do our guests want a cup a tea?” She walked toward the stoven and from a shelf she grabbed two cups.

“Yes, please!”I looked at Victoria, she nodded her head in agreement.

“In our report, you said that you are positive that the sister's victim was sleeping during the time the murder took place but couldn't she had sneaked out behind your nose, right?”

She took a porcelain teapot and poured the warm liquid inside into those cups, then she pointed at the door that I had noticed before.

“We sleep in the same room, so I would have heard something for sure, then Kris is just 17, she doesn't know how to drive, so there would be no way for her to go to her brother's mansion”

“Why did you move into such a humble house, and what is the relationship between the two?”

“She wanted to attempt a public school, she was tired of studying home alone with a tutor, she told me that she had always felt alone, I suppose that she just wanted to have friends her age, and her father allowed that, he is such a nice person!”

She placed the two cups on the table, I could smell the delicious aroma of lemon, eagerly I grabbed mine and by bringing it to my lips I took a few sips.

“Her relationship with her brother is good, she goes to visit him every weekend, I accompany her to the mansion by myself!”

“Where is Kris now? It doesn't look like she is in her room”

“She is at school now, she will come back this evening”

I looked into Victoria's eyes, and they confirmed she had thought the same, there was no point in asking more questions, to the maid at least.
After finishing my tea, I moved the cup back to the table and stood up.

“I suppose we will come back later to ask some questions to the young lady” I stood up and approached the door.

“It is a pleasure to have mee……”

“HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA”
A scream, coming from behind me, from that closed door that since I entered in this place I was never able to take it off my my mind.I ran toward it and slammed it open.

“What is going on, I don't….feel…..good” My head started to spin, everything turned black.

After a few moments I had woken up, I was into the very same bedroom, but not on the floor anymore, it appeared that I was on a bed right now…and it was bigger, way bigger than me…Was I fantasizing again like I did back in the mansion? No, this time something was different, I am the the tiny now.

“I told you should have kept quiet”

A girl's voice, I look up, a bare ass was right on top of me, I could hear someone chuckling, and then everything went black.

I was in pain, beneath that soft butt, which was pressing me down against her bones.
She slided me all over the place, I could feel all my bones snapping, at a certain point I was sure that my arms and legs had been ripped off by the traction between her skin and the bed.

The pression slowly increased, I couldn’t tell if I were screaming, my words must have been muffled by her buttcheeks.

The more I stayed here, the more pain I felt until it became unbearable, I could only close my eyes,  until eventually I lost consciousness.


“Alex, Alex, are you okay?Alex!!”