- Text Size +

I wasn't able to put through words what was in front of my eyes right now,my assistant, all of this time...carrying these murders..I couldn't believe it, nor I wanted to, that the girl who I grew up with could taint her hands with the blood of innocents.

"Victoria,you..." She was as shocked as me, it was clear what was going on my mind right now, and what other people who saw this would think, but it was too late now.

From the door, an entire squad of cops bursted inside, the scene that unfolded in front of their eyes left no possibilities of mistakes. Before the culprit could run away, they handcuffed her wrists, taking Victoria along.

They were going to throw her into a cold prison, far from me, I couldn't imagine myself without my precious assistant, we have never been separated for more than a day.

I stood up as another group of policemen came and took Serena with them, I suppose even if they were sure to have found the real culprit this time, it was clear that they still didn't have any clue who her accomplice was.

Even if I hate to admit it, even according to the visions I had, she matches the profile of the culprit, but why would she kill someone...she never showed any murderous intent to me, or maybe she was just very good at hiding it for years, probably she could have done the same with her shrinking abilities.

If I wanted to understand more of this story, I needed to go and check out her house, though for the first time in my career as a detective I hoped I wouldn't find anything that could frame her.

I made my way out of the questioning room, Kris was still waiting in the main hall.

When she saw me, she ran at me with a happy expression printed on her face but she was very quick to notice that someone was missing.

"Where is Victoria?" She asked with curious eyes.

"She needs to stay here for a bit so she asked us to go to her house and pick some stuffs for her"

"Ok..." It seems that for now she believed my lie, together we walked out of this place and back to my car. I drove as fast as I could to Victoria's place.

"Kris, come with me.." I walked to the door, like I suspected it was locked but luckily for me I knew that she used to hide the key under her carpet.

Once picked it up, I unlocked the door and stepped inside with Kris just behind me.

The hallway led to the kitchen and the living room, but I don't think there is something interesting we may find there.

I made my way toward the end of the hallway and climbed up the stairs, arriving at the second floor.

Here I just turned left and opened the door to her room, clean and tidy as usually, after all Victoria was a cleaning maniac. 

I chuckled for a bit while taking a good look of this place, but there was nothing...

On the shelves, inside the drawers, the wardrobe and even under the bed, there wasn't not even a clue.

I didn't know if I needed to be happy because I didn't found any clue that could put Victoria into even worse troubles or to be sad because once again I wasn't able to find anything at all.

"Did you notice everything interesting, Kris?" I asked to what now appeared to be my official assistant.

"Victoria has tons of clothes!!" She commented as she was looking inside one drawer, and indeed she was right, my assistant loved to go to shopping in the weekends, sometimes when she was out of money, she used mine to buy her stuffs......better not to think about this now!!

"Were you able to find the items miss Victoria asked for, sir Alex?"

She added, turning to me while proudly holding in her hands a few of Victoria's bras, panties and stockings.

"No, I suppose I should ask her for more infos and then come back here later...Kris, you know you can't take people stuffs without permission..."

"But, sir Alex, she has a lot of them and I am sure she won't mind if I take a few.."

How could you say no to those cute eyes....

"Fine, but don't take anything else..let's go for now.."

There was no point in staying here any longer, soon the police would have seized this house to conduct their own investigations, and it was very likely that they are questioning Victoria right now.

Quicky, we made our way back to the precint, I made Kris stay in the waiting room, rushing toward the questioning one.

Four people were on the other side of the protective glass, two guards keeping an eye on Victoria and an official asking her questions.

A fifth one was in this part of the room, together with me, she was watching the scene.

I got closer to see who she was, but it was better if I had stood my place.

"M-M-Miss S-S-Skyla?!" I gulped, out of all ofhte people who I could find here, it had to be her!

The boss of this place, and one of the best cops London ever had the pleasure to have.

There was no criminal able to escape her divine hammer of justice, and the ones who did at first,once caught they are still regretting it.

She straight up ignored me, I suppose she didn't want anything to do with me but oh man...she was so sexy in that tight blue uniform, if I had to stay close to her any longer I would have died...

Indeed my head was starting to spin, feeling heavy, it was coming again, another vision, I lost consciousness.

When I woke up, I found my self up in the air, my body pinned inside the grip of what looked to be hand, tiny once again, but this time I wasn't alone.

There was another person squeaking, in my very same condition.

I looked up, the body of a girl was presented to me, visible up to her face which still was covered in shadows.

All of a sudden, her hands moved down toward her crotch, making us hover close to her womanhood, the smell of sex and pleasure penetrated my nostrils, as we were slowly pushed inside her tight and shaven pussy.

We tried to escape but her fingers had filled her hole, her walls tighten around us, crushing our little bodies.

Our ears were filled with her moans, it was starting to get warmer and wetter here, the louder her moans became.

We started to wiggle inside her but that wasn't helping at all, the pressure of her unforgiving walls had become unbearable, I heard a loud cruch and blood sprayed all over my body.

I tried to run away but before I could even move, I was hit by a stream of a hot liquid who pushed me out on the floor.

I started screaming, my body was literally melting, my heart raced until I felt it explode and everything went black.

When I woke up, I was lying on a bed, in front of me there was a female figure who, once I regained my vision, I associated with Skyla.

"W-What happened?"

"Nothing, you just lost consciousness.." She replied with a bored voice...Nothing, it means that no one died yet?! Maybe this time, I could still do something to prevent any murder.