- Text Size +

As the giantess pulled the lollipop back out of the box, Jake was oblivious to the pandemonium around him. She had just intentionally—no, eagerly—crushed and trapped over a thousand people on that lollipop. And now he watched her pop it into her mouth like a piece of bubble gum, anxiously rolling it around and sucking the lives and dreams of over a thousand now-irrelevant people down her throat and into her belly.

 

She tilted her head back in ecstasy, the lollipop stem sticking up from her mouth like the pole on the green at a golf course, as if to signify to all the onlookers down below that this hole was their final destination, their resting place. Jake noticed her chest rising and falling more rapidly as she panted and heaved with apparent sexual excitement. Her hand moved down her side, presumably to her crotch, which only further encouraged the now deafening moaning and panting coming from her. Her rhythmic moaning was like a death knell, tolling for the unfortunate thousands who were about to become the victims of the next catastrophe.

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Kelly was having the time of her life. She had had sex a few times before, but no man had given her the kind of ride she was getting right now. Her body was now one concerted mass of sexual energy. There was no more thought in her, no more conscience. Her womanly instinct had completely taken over, and her every bodily function was now united towards one purpose: totally unrestrained sexual gratification.

 

She moaned and panted, her tongue still groping the lollipop for the spice. After a few seconds, she found there was absolutely none left, and in a fit of rage, she spat the lollipop out of her mouth and onto the floor.

 

Heedlessly she threw her head down into the box and plunged her tongue down into the sea of spice resting along the bottom. Her moist and eager tongue touched down, and she began sweeping her tongue along the bottom, gathering as much of the spice as possible and periodically withdrawing it into her mouth to swallow, then frantically resuming her previous task. She licked up and down the box in rows, almost methodically, making sure not to miss any of the spice.

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Jake watched her pleasuring herself as she sucked the lollipop clean of life. She was really going now, and he doubted that she would be stopping any time soon. He gasped aloud as she shot the lollipop out of her mouth and onto the floor, wondering what her next move could possibly be without her weapon of choice. But nothing prepared him for what was to come.

 

The sky fell down upon them as the giantess stooped forward. As though everything were moving in slow motion, Jake saw her mouth open over six hundred feet wide and her unfathomable tongue snake out. Before he had time to move, it slammed into the box, annihilating over 700 people on contact.

 

Her impossibly large face began to move systematically across the entire prison, her tongue bulldozing and then swallowing thousands of people. People were crushed, smeared, and mashed to a pulp by her 900-foot long tongue, and those that weren't killed instantly were trapped on her tongue, watching thousands of more victims pile on before receding into the blackness of her mouth to be unceremoniously gulped down. Occasionally in her carelessness her lips or the tip of her nose would graze against the bottom and obliterate even more people, though their deaths went unnoticed compared to her overwhelming sexual enthusiasm. No one stood a chance against the force of nature that moved to exterminate them all.

 

With her face so close to the bottom of the box now, she surely should have heard their collective wailing as thousands of them perished every second, if not for her own lustful moaning that overpowered the screaming throngs she was devouring. And even if she hadn’t been growling herself, and even if she had heard them, they doubted whether she would have had the restraint to stop anyways.

 

Jake was jarred to action as the mammoth tongue swept by, missing him by scant millimeters. She was focused more on the center of the box, so he ran as fast as he could to the edge, hoping that she would ignore him there, or at least not realize that there were a few survivors hiding out in the corners. Her moans actually helped his flight, as her hot breath washing over the floor of the box in waves and emanating from the center actually pushed and carried him closer to his destination on the perimeter. She was distracted by the larger masses of people she was chasing around the center of the box, and he hoped that would buy him some time as he raced for a last ditch attempt at finding sanctuary.

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Kelly’s exhilaration was soaring as her tongue groped messily along the bottom of the box in search of more spice. She would some times slip and rub her nose or lips into the spice accidentally, but this collateral damage was perfectly acceptable as her sexual ardor overpowered her senses. She found her hands moving of their own accord to her most sensitive places in order to facilitate her burgeoning lust. Her one hand had already found her most sensitive spot and was fanatically fingering it, while her other hand fumbled around her chest, squeezing and caressing and fondling her breasts to stimulate pleasure in all of herself.

 

All her body parts were working in concert to heighten her lust now: her tongue was fumbling around in the spice, her mouth was moaning in rapt exhilaration and releasing much of her pent-up energy, her hands were busy fondling her most sensitive and aroused crevices, and her hot pussy was working overtime pumping her sexual juices out and aching to be filled. She could feel it. She was growing strong. She was reveling in more passion and excitement than she ever had before. And she could feel the most violent part yet to come:

 

Kelly was about to orgasm.
Chapter End Notes:

 

 

 

Stay tuned for the thrilling last chapter of our adventure. Will Kelly notice the helpless people? Will Jake survive the massacre? What country is Anika from anyway? The answers to most of these question and more await you in the epic conclusion of......LOLLIPOP!!