- Text Size +

 To my readers: I’ve been struggling with writer’s block pretty bad for several weeks now. So to try and get at least something out I have written my take on ‘Going Out to Eat’ by Supernova (on this website). This is one of the first stories that really got me into this genre and to date one of my favorite vore stories. I’ve been wanting to do this for awhile now anyway.


So call this story part tribute and part desperate attempt to get over writer’s block. I don’t feel great about this product in general but at least it’s something.


***


Helen groaned as she awoke; she was as far from a morning person as one could get. Even waking up naturally without any alarm wasn’t any better. After several cups of coffee she’d feel more like a person – probably.


She sat up and put her feet on the carpet, leaned forward and put her hands on her knees. Sunlight spilled through her fourth story window and stabbed her in the eyes.


“Good things it’s Saturday,” Helen mumbled as she stood and shuffled to the restroom.


The brunette brewed coffee and by the time she was eating her second toaster strudel she was ready to go about her day. Idly she made a list of groceries on her phone and texted several friends. Her third cup of coffee finally woke her up enough to bother getting dressed.


Jeans and a white t-shirt were all she could find that wasn’t dirty. Sunday was laundry day usually but this week that likely wouldn’t be the case.


“I gotta get myself together,” Helen said as she thought about the rough week she’d just survived.


She made sure her keys and phone were in her purse before she left her apartment. Matching boots, no necklace or earrings for her today.


And one very special accessory: a little pink, apparently plastic, ring that she’d gotten from a cereal box when she was ten. This went on her right middle finger where it had fit very well since that very day, no matter how much she’d grown. Even at the age of ten she’d known to keep this piece of jewelry to herself, and curiously her normally very observant mother had never even mentioned it.


Once on the street and in the late morning sun she turned toward the nearest health food store and started walking. The crowd was already heavy; New York City never really calmed down and she was almost shoulder to shoulder with total strangers immediately. The store was several city blocks away but she never minded the walk even if she was carrying groceries. In a way the crowd made her life a little easier.


But once she got on her way her stomach grumbled.


Plenty of time for a detour, she thought as she idly checked her watch. And she reminded herself of advice her mother had given her years ago: Never shop on an empty stomach.


Helen checked her little pink ring and felt it carefully with the pointer finger on her left hand. There were several small bumps that she could barely feel, but they were still in the same configuration they were yesterday.


Just to test it out she grabbed the next passer-by quickly by the wrist. Instantly they vanished from sight. No ‘pop!,’ no flash of light, and most importantly, no sign that anyone around them noticed anything weird. Yet again the crowded sidewalks worked in her favor.


Perfect, Helen thought as she felt movement in her hand.


She didn’t even need to look; by feel and years of practice she knew there was an almost inch-tall naked person in her palm. To be perfectly honest she hadn’t even noticed if it were a man or a woman.


Her palm went to her mouth and she threw the tiny in, swallowing almost before her tongue could taste it.


She tried to pay attention to any wiggling she could feel on the way down but there was nothing this time.


Annoying, she thought, but she knew it happened sometimes. Some people’s panic response was to freeze up and it ruined a lot of her snacks. Especially if she didn’t have the patience to let them get worked up.


While she waited to cross the street she thought she felt a small flutter in her stomach but it was more likely excitement at her plans for the morning.


She took a left on the next block instead of going straight to the store and found herself in small park that she liked to frequent. There was already an older woman sitting on her bench but there was plenty of room for Helen as well. When she sat the woman gave her a smile.


“Do you have the time?” she asked sweetly.


“Of course, it’s-” was all the more the woman got to say before Helen reached out and put her hand on her shoulder.


Instantly the woman was gone, the clothes she was wearing conveniently vanished but her purse and unopened bottle of water left behind.


I wonder where the clothes end up?


“Sorry, I really don’t care about the time,” Helen admitted as she looked down at the woman.


This time she gave the tiny a little more time to panic. Which she did immediately. Luckily the sounds of the city easily drowned out the tiny’s screams.


Helen leaned back and looked around the park, watching a small crowd of children playing under the watchful eyes of their parents. Several joggers were making their way around the tiny pond and a hot dog stand was already being set up for the lunch rush. It was going to be a beautiful day.


Without paying any more attention to her snack, Helen popped the woman into her mouth and swallowed again.


This time she got the satisfying tickle down her throat she was hoping for. It only lasted a moment and was followed by a pleasant jumping sensation in her belly.


That’s a little better.


Her stomach accepted its gift but gurgled in anticipation for more.


She picked up the woman’s water bottle and opened it, a little relieved to feel it open for the first time. Helen had no desire to drink from the same bottle a stranger had. That was just yuck. The woman’s billfold she slipped out of the lonely purse and into her own – there was surely some cash or a credit card she could use later.


After a long drink from the bottle she looked at it and saw it was down about two inches, which was plenty of room for what she was planning. The cap was replaced loosely so that it wouldn’t fall off but be easy to remove.


Helen stood and started walking toward her grocery store again. Her detour had added several blocks to her walk but since it was Saturday the time wasn’t a concern.


It was a beautiful day to go on a walk. The sun shone beautifully off the windows of the tall buildings that surrounded her. Helen couldn’t help but take in the sights of the city she’d always lived in. Others did as well, making it even easier for her to reach out to people as she walked by.


Stunned individuals were in her palm in an unnoticed moment, then dropped into her water bottle. Helen herself barely paid attention to who she picked out and didn’t even bother to look down at her bottle as it filled slowly.


A businessman who was busy mid conversation about travel expenses. An accountant who was enjoying their first day off in two weeks. By pure coincidence a pair of sisters who didn’t even realize they were following each other to the very park that Helen walk walking away from.


Each were deposited unceremoniously into the slightly cold water.


When Helen realized she was poking her snacks into the bottle with a finger instead of simply dropping them in she knew she had enough.


Idly she screwed the cap back on tightly and began shaking the bottle like a can of spray paint. The tinies were thrown in every direction and disoriented. Desperately they all tried to swim to the surface. Instinct forced them to move in just the right way. Helen was always reminded of the first time she’d done this particular mode by accident back in high school by dropping her water bottle full of cheerleaders.


Helen sidestepped a little away from the flowing crowd and leaned against a wall between two empty newspaper boxes. She gave the bottle another shake then held it up to her eyes. There was no worry of anyone seeing anything amiss; the crowd walked by as she smiled at her bottle full of shrunken people.


Before any of them could regain their bearings or overcome their panic from near drowning Helen unscrewed the cap and lifted it to her lips. Without stopping she swallowed rhythmically, drinking down the bottle in one very long pull. Each little lump that passed through her lips and down her throat made her smile.


And she smiled even more when the bottle was empty; her stomach was almost jumping now with pleasant twitches. One active enough tiny was usually enough for her to feel something but a small crowd was what she really needed to get that good, satisfying movement sensation. She’d discovered that early on after she found the little pink ring.


Her first snacks had always been individuals, which had been nice, but a group of boys picking on a cat in her neighborhood had been her first truly satisfying experience.


The water bottle went into an overflowing trash can and Helen let out a polite burp that, once again, no one noticed. That didn’t stop her from giggling a little and turning red in the face. She always prided herself on her manners.


With more bounce in her step Helen continued on to the grocery store. It was true what her mother said, she always made smarter shopping decisions on a full belly.


While her first snacks of the morning were just starting to dissolve, Helen grabbed several bags of lettuce and picked out some fresh fruit instead of raiding the chip aisle. When one of her drinking snacks slipped, undigested and in a panicked fit to escape, into her small intestine she picked out lunchmeat instead of premade microwave meals. Helen did allow herself a little ice cream.


Gotta splurge a little, she told herself as the sensations from her stomach slowed. A little sideways booty-shaking got the crowd moving again though; another little trick she’d picked up over the years. Helen assumed the shaking helped free up some of the tinies that had been getting smushed and let them keep on giving her those sweet, sweet wriggling sensations.


Despite her little tricks to keep her snacks moving by the time Helen was checking out with her four bags of groceries her snacks were far less active. At a certain point she knew they just had no more happiness to give her. There was an occasional flicker of motion but Helen had always assumed this was more to do with her snacks settling instead of any actual purposeful struggles.


The walk back home wasn’t nearly as fun as the walk earlier. She only had a few bags of groceries but after several blocks her hands were sore. Still, she forced herself to take the stairs. By the time she got to her apartment she was out of breath, but this didn’t stop her from quickly putting her food away and heading right back out the door.


This time instead of turning toward the grocery store she turned the opposite way toward her favorite cafe.


“Join me for lunch?” she asked a young woman as she walked aside her for a moment.


The blonde had enough time to make a questioning sound before her surprised squeal was overwhelmed by the sounds of the city and cut off by Helen’s squeezing fingers. This blonde was dropped into the side pocket of Helen’s purse. She was followed closely by two more brunettes.


Helen happily ordered her usual vegan salad wrap and unsweet tea. She had been coming to this cafe long enough that the staff had her routine down almost to the minute. Her usual booth in the corner was free and by the time she sat down a staff member was already walking her order over to her with extra ranch dipping sauce.


“Thanks!” she said to the waitress who gave her a happy nod in return before hurrying back behind the counter.


A quick glance around showed her no one was paying attention and Helen used this moment to drop her three mid-walk acquaintances into the dipping sauce. There was always a moment where Helen worried someone might overhear the screams in this more silent setting but those screams never really manifested. Helen never thought much about it, but her food stayed silent because their mouths were already full of ranch sauce.


Carefully she unrolled part of her wrap and used a plastic fork to scoop out the two brunettes. They each were dropped onto the fine mixture of kale and other leafy greens before being wrapped up once more in an organic spinach tortilla.


Idly Helen took a bite, savoring the flavor. Despite her earlier snack she was surprisingly hungry; this always happened on the weekend. There was no crunchiness in her wrap. Yet.


They make the best wraps, she thought.


She took another bite and this time something crunched between her teeth. A burst of saltiness that paired nicely with everything else in her hand. It didn’t even gain the unfortunate tiny a glance from Helen, who only took another larger bite from the same area. This time there was much more crunch.


While she ate Helen opened her food tracker app on her phone. She wasn’t very consistent with it, despite her attempts at being healthy some things were just harder to keep up with. Helen added in her breakfast then paused when she tried to think of how many people she’d eaten earlier.


Eighteen? Nineteen? she wondered. How many calories is in a tiny? Are they the same since they’re not even an inch tall?


“Guess I’ll cheat a bit on this today,” she said aloud as she just added her salad wrap and a bottle of water to her daily nutritional goals.


Her next bite had more crunchy salty goodness.


With each bite she dipped into the little bowl holding her dip. At first this only pushed around the shrunken blonde in the thick pool she was stuck in. But as her wrap grew smaller and the other tinies vanished into her mouth piece by piece the blonde knew her time was up.


When there was only a single large mouthful left for her, Helen used it to scoop up the tiny woman.


This one tiny got at least a little attention from Helen. A single glance and a smile.


Then she vanished into Helen’s mouth with an unheard scream.


Helen giggled as some liquid seeped between her lips; it was just barely too large of a bite for her. A quick swallow got most of the bite down, including the still screaming top two-thirds of the blonde.


Daintily she dabbed her lips clean with a napkin and took one last sip of her drink before standing and cleaning up her spot. She didn’t need to; the staff here cleaned up well, but she liked to. The staff had always been great to her.


“Have a nice day!” she said with a friendly wave to the girl behind the counter as she walked out into the busy city once again.