- Text Size +

Edward dreamed of the past, something he had not allowed himself to do for years. He was at his childhood home, long since burned down.

But he was there, under the soft covers of the bed, and he wasn't alone either.

“Mom...?” She stirred, but did not answer. Edward had no complaints, hugging her tighter and soaking up her warmth and breathing in her scent.

Like all peaceful scenes, this one was interrupted all too quickly for the state alchemist as he felt the bed literally turn upside-down, the sheets still wrapping him up, but his mother slid out of his embrace.
“Mom!? Mom!” He tried to crawl after her, but found only one leg and arm responsive.

Clarity ran through his head like a steel rod, but when he woke up the world was indeed shifting, where ever he was.

“...K, I'm sorry. Good night Mom!”

Edward froze. That was Selim's- no, Pride's voice. But he was talking like Selim, which meant...

“Wow, you woke up pretty quick, didn't you?” Still left in darkness, the voice seemed to come from above him.

“Where am I you son of a bitch!” He roared, the pain of his dream and waking up with his limbs missing like that fateful night still fresh.

Light pierced his eyes as he lifted his remaining arm to block it. Blinking away spots, he saw the homunculus looking down on him. But that would mean...

Edward blanched as a hand wrapped around his torso and gently pulled him out of the homunculus-boy's briefs. Noting the reaction, Pride flashed a mischievous, sharp smile.

“What's the matter, * big brother *, was that too embarrassing for you? I'm just a little boy, unless-” A flash lit up Pride's eyes before skillfully adopting his innocent persona.
“Ahh, momma, poppa, help, Edward Elric was in my underwear playing with my pee-pee!” He playfully cried out, causing the miniature alchemist to sputter and squirm in his grasp.

“Shut up, shut up! I'll kill you, do you hear me, I will rip your stone out and smash it to dust before pi-”

Pride watched with one hand resting on his cheek, amused by the tirade the toy-sized teen displayed. With superhuman reaction his eyes darted upwards, and in a flash Edward found himself smothered under the backside of some clean white briefs, pinned by the weight of their owner.

“Selim sweetie, it's time for bed.”

Pride shifted to see Mrs. Bradley open the door. He shuffled where he sat- he may have been a homunculus, but his body was, with a few exceptions, human, and feeling the tiny human squirm vigorously under his butt was making him blush.

“I kn-know Mom.” It was a completely new feeling for the homunculus, one he had a hard time burying beneath his normally peerless facade. Unfortunately, it was to the point Mrs. Bradley frowned, and walked across the floor to her only child.

“Are you alright? Do you have a fever?” She placed a hand against his forehead, the act unconsciously lifting Selim's head and arching his back, causing his butt to push deeper into the mattress, as well as onto the state alchemist currently between the two surfaces.

“I'm OK Mom!” He spoke quickly, followed by an exaggerated yawn. “Just... Just sleepy.”

Smiling, she gently kissed his forehead, stroking his hair lightly. “I love you Selim.”

Pride returned a warm, soft smile, and replied just as genuinely. “I love you too Mom.”

Waving to her as she turned out the light and closed the door, Pride's smile turned predatory once more as he lifted himself off of the still-vigorous Elric.

 

Edward couldn't hear exactly who it was, but that didn't stop him from yelling impotently into the fabric and flesh pushing him deep into the mattress. He couldn't help but notice, as much as he didn't want to, how human the homunculus was. The clothes, as far as he could tell, were real, the heat coming from the young boy's body was real, even the smell-

Before he was forced to acknowledge anything more, he felt the bed beneath spring up as that sheer, round field of white finally lifted off of him, replaced by the young Bradley's wicked sneer.

“You * are * naughty, aren't you? You made me all tickly in front of my mommy!” The ease at which he transitioned between personas was fast enough to give him whiplash, but smooth enough that you didn't notice it until it was already done.

“I'll kill you-” He growled, but was cut off by a genuine yawn from the boy. “Yes, you were saying something like that, weren't you? Well, here I am, big guy.” Having been unable to stand, Edward had shifted himself to a kneeling position supported by his sole arm, which made it impossible to avoid having his hand pinched between Pride's finger and thumb, and lifted slowly, forcing the state alchemist to acknowledge just how small he really was, watching the place he had been kept in, then pinned under pass, and following the long path up to his face and beyond, the journey finishing a few inches above the homunculus's head.
“...Take off your clothes.”
The alchemist flailed like a fish on a line. “What? And you were pretending * I * was a creep! You're technically way older than me, get bent you sick-”

As with so often before, the homunculus ignored the uproar with a shrug, shaking Edward as he did so.
“Alright, don't complain that they're wet later...” He began lowering the wriggling teen down onto his tongue, and only then did Edward understand what was happening, recalling that night the monster had consumed his own sibling, Gluttony.

“No- no way....”
Pride responded with neither taunt nor assurance, as his mouth began to fill with the panicking, fully-clothed alchemist. He could feel the difference in the air immediately as his foot passed the homunculus-boy's lips, the heat and humidity cloying through his pant leg through to the skin long before it touched the wet, red organ. Kicking his only free limb, the living cavern collapsed on his torso and below, pinning him as the young Bradley now began slurping him like a bundle of spaghetti, the elder Elric's last view from outside his body being those eyes, focused directly onto him in that pitiful state held between his lips, like a favorite piece of candy. A blink later and his primary concern became avoiding the monster's glistening, perfectly white teeth but with only two limbs, he could barely keep himself facing upward, much less fight off the slick, smooth muscle as large as him as it buffeted and churned him around the boy's boggy maw.
Shockingly quick from the alchemist's perspective, the demented playtime was done, but instead of being spat out, his worst fears were realized as the wet surface at his foot gave out. Pulled down not only by gravity, but by slick, wet muscles eager to introduce him to the abyss that waited below, Edward's scream were consumed by darkness.

Touching his lips as he swallowed, he could feel his throat bulge as his fingers traced Edward's descent, the entire fifteen seconds it took for the soul inside of him to drop into his stomach. Resting a hand on the outside, his face split with a sharp-toothed grin.

“I couldn't have you running away during bedtime, big brother. I'm not done playing with you yet....”