- Text Size +
Story Notes:

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, setting, etc are the property of their respective owners. The originaal characters and plot are porperty of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners,, creators or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.

 

This story was inspired by this picture by Docop: devianart/docop/art/Always-a-bigger-fish-6411909955

 

Officer Gillian smirked as she patrolled the streets, her massive form towering above most buildings and easily allowing her to intimidate the tiny people far below as her footsteps caused the buildings around her to shake and people to stumble to the ground as she strode forward. She didn’t bother carrying a weapon, what was the point when you were a 500-foot giantess? She hadn’t always been like this of course, no one had until the Event, the unknown cataclysm that had caused a certain percentage of women across the world to grow to enormous proportions. Karen had been a nobody then, unable to find a consistent job and moving from place to place without much rhyme or reason. That had all changed when the beam of light had hit her, instantly causing her to grow and be able to lord over everyone around her.

At first, she thought she’d be able to spend the rest of her life commanding the lesser people below her but when the government approached her for “security” work, she’d reconsidered. That was government speak for protecting people from other giantess, in exchange for vast sums of money. There were plenty of women that were willing to take advantage of their new size to play Godzilla but Karen was content to get payed millions for a relatively simple job, that took care of all of her needs while secretly getting a thrill out of the power she held over these people. After all, at 500 feet she was one of the largest people on the planet so dealing with some puny 25-footer on a power trip was nothing. She smirked again thinking of the last woman’s expression, thinking she was a Queen before Karen had scooped her up in her hand like the toy she was, the women shrieking the whole time. Yes, it was good to be on top-WHAM! -Suddenly Karen had slammed into something as she had turned the corner, something huge, as she fell back, her (comparatively) huge ass crushing several cars beneath her without noticing. For a second she was simply to stunned too think, but then her thoughts came back into focus as she looked up to what the hell she had slammed into, it was…a leg?

She simply stared at the leg disbelieving, as she got back to her feet thinking: “It can’t be…” as she looked up the leg into a pair of shorts. There standing at least twice her size (in fact this woman was slightly larger than that, this lady’s crotch, clad in some tight jean shorts, was a good foot above Karen’s head.) was a massive blonde, carrying a massive black bag that Karen could have ridden in if she were so inclined. She was the size of a toddler compared to this woman! Karen cursed to herself under her breath, how the hell had this woman in the 1200-foot range get into the city without anyone being aware of it! If Karen was a rarity at 500 feet a 1200-footer was practically like spotting a unicorn, usually something heralded by news reports and dire warning to take cover. “Aww” said the giant blonde as she kneeled to get a better look at Karen, her huge blue eyes looking into hers in a way that was both innocent but penetrating, speaking and acting as if she were a child. “You’re adorable you know that? Come here.”  spreading open her massive arms wide so Karen could walk into them and presumably be picked up. Instinctively, Karen walked a step forward part of her mind wanting to obey this massive creature out of pure survival and some other part that remembered being this small and her own mother telling her to do this. 

Karen however quickly snapped out of it; she would not be intimated would not be intimidated by this leviathan of a lady! This was her city dammit and she’d stop this blonde bimbo! She was about to start to yell and tell of this lady when there was another massive-CRASH-this time behind her, and as she turned, there, unbelievably was another massive blonde! This one was, improbably, slightly taller than the first. To the two ladies it would have been that one was merely about half a head taller, but their separation would have been about 50 feet to the average sized person. The other girl laughed down at the sight of Karen’s red-faced anger at this, saying “Careful Taylor! This one looks like she might be a handful!”  The original giantess...Taylor? Dismissed this with a wave of her hand: “You’ve forgotten to what it’s like to be this small Karlie! Sometimes the little ones like this just need a helping hand!” Karen was at a loss now. Dealing with one giantess would have been difficult enough but how on earth was she supposed to convince these two that the city was off limits to someone as big as them, and that didn’t seem to take her seriously in the first place? It seemed an impossible task but Karen had to try, it’s what she was being paid for and couldn’t afford to lose the considerable perks that came with it. She was about to open her mouth to explain the rules to them when suddenly both giantesses stopped the idle chit chat from above Karen and started looking around. “Do you hear that?” “Yeah, but what is it?” Karen was just as lost. At first, she had no idea what they were talking about but when she listened closely, she heard it to, a sort of...whooshing sound? She looked around as well, but nothing was around that could explain it. The sound was increasingly getting louder as well with Karen finally realizing it was coming from above. She looked above and immediately started screaming because there moving down at impossibly fast speeds was a massive black object that would surely crush her. 

Instinctively she curled up into as small a ball as possible, all rational thought leaving her mind as she just wanted to survive this. A split second a truly massive object connected to the city around her with a force that made a nuclear bomb seem pitiful. After what seemed like a small eternity but in reality, couldn’t have been more than a minute or two at most, before Karen opened her eyes and stood up. In front of her was a foot. A foot of unbelievable, godlike proportions that had easily crushed much of the city beneath it. Comically, horrifically the Foot was wearing a strappy black open heel, worn as if to mock those around in its absurd function of making its owner taller. As if in a trance, Karen approached the Foot until she reached the base of it. There just slightly below her waist was the big toe nail, its dark blue polish shining in the sunlight. Karen simply could not comprehend the scale of what she was seeing. “Oh my God!” Dazed, Karen looked to her right and saw the two giantesses, who she’d forgotten in the chaos. Both of them were just tall enough that if they leaned forward and reached out, they could have touched the Foot’s ankle if they so desired. Both looked as stunned as she was, open mouthed and staring forward at the Foot that they could have practically laid on it was so long.

There was no doubt who’s the foot belonged to, how could there be when she was, by far, the largest creature on Earth, comparable to Everest at 21,000 thousand feet tall. The Goddess Selena ruled over every country on Earth relatively benevolently those she crushed beneath her feet taken as an acceptable sacrifice for the Goddesses grace and protection.  Karen could hardly believe the Goddess Selena had come here, she usually preferred to lounge around worshipers at a convenient mountain range. What was she doing here? She looked at the other two giantesses who she could tell were having similar thoughts. Then suddenly from far above the clouds, where the Goddess face was hidden and obscured came the simple command: “Worship”. Immediately Karen got onto her knees before Goddess Selena, unable to resist the command even if she wanted to, for the Goddess could bend the will of those around her even without her size. She kissed the big toenail in front of her, barely even noticing as the giantesses next to her also begin to worship. “Good.” came the next comment from above, filling Karen with a joy, an ecstasy she had never felt before. Truly this was her place, where she was meant to be, at the feet of the Goddess, smaller than a mouse to her but ever so eager to please. Once, she had thought of herself as the one people beheld and trembled before, but the Goddess had already taught her a valuable lesson...that there’s always a bigger fish!