- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

would you look at that, about 3 years now since i last updated? well what can i say, its been a hell of a ride these last few years haha. 

dont worry though, i have restarted working on writing a few months ago and have some juicy projects on the way! now without further ado~ please enjoy my godawful writing of giant monstergirls doing giant monstergirl stuff.

Monstergeddon chapter: Holstaur 


Tags: unaware, lactation, milk flooding, huge breasts, destruction, crush, vore, breast expansion, masturbation.



Becca had been pent up for days, unable to milk herself due to a recent build-up of stress. Her local witch doctor prescribed her some medicine for it, but even its mind-soothing effects couldn't relieve the poor holstaur of the immense aching pains in her chest. “GUh, I need to get home so I can rid myself of this” Becca thought to herself as she gazed down at her aching and engorged Teats. While not naked per se, Becca’s breasts had swollen so much that her shirt was more like a skinsuit. Only the spot where her breasts protruded from looked like she was smuggling massive beach balls underneath, where her nipples would be, 4 protrusions appeared on each breast.


As Becca finally neared her tiny hut-sized house, her eyes began to beam with need and desire. Her natural instincts slowly overwhelmed her as the aching in her chest grew more and more needy. “AL-MOST, THERE!” She screamed in her mind. But before she could cross that finish line in her eyes, a strange light engulfed her being for a second. Before Becca knew it, she was standing in a field of gray with tiny splotches of green and blue peppering the ground around her. In a moment of confusion, Becca forgot about the aching in her breasts and paused blankly. “Ughhh, wat” was all she could say.


What Becca did not know however, was that this strange field was far, far from what she assumed it was. The truth being, Becca had been transported to another world where the humans were now smaller than a grain of sand to her. The gray around her was actually a myriad of cityscapes, the tallest of skyscrapers unable to even reach halfway up her toes. Standing now, well over 7 miles tall, the Holstaur and her Bovine features began to shine in the sunlight above all the poor tinies below. Hair like a chestnut, cute horns sprouting behind floppy cow ears where human ones would normally be, and most noticeably, a long tail tipped with fluff similar to the tip of a paint brush or a cow. But even with all these strange and alien things to see on a girl, everyone just stared in awe at the sheer scale of Becca’s bountiful bust.


“Gahhhhhh!!!!!” Becca finally shouted in frustration as reality hit her like a freight train. The shirt suddenly began to tear around her breasts as they began to inflate with more milk. “The doctor said it would help my girls, but I didn't think it’d be this strong!” Becca barked as she winced with pain. “Nobody seems to be around? Guess I'll just do it here” she said to herself before slipping both arms under her shirt and began pulling upwards. From below, the tinies that were not fleeing for their lives bore witness to the cow girl's antics, and were blessed with the grand sight of her now exposed stomach. While minotaur girls seemed to be athletic freaks, Holstaurs were more lazy and laid back. Thus the site they witnessed was the Holstaurs shiny brown belly with a bit of pudge that it rippled tsunamis of flesh whenever she moved.


*SHRRRIIIIIIP* The shirt ripped into tears when it reached her nipples, her beach ball sized milk tanks just too swollen to fully pull the shirt over them. “COME ON!!!” Becca whined as she remembered how much she loved this shirt, but the call of nature ended those regrets as she reached for the tears in her shirt and began to pull.


Below Becca’s shadow, the tinies closest to her watched as the fabric fissured away, the building like threads straining audibly like a jet engine above. Then in an instant, *SHRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRIP* The shirt finally tore open, Becca’s breasts flying around freely as they tasted the cool open air. But the sight of Becca’s exposed tits was a short lived blessing.


While like a mist to Becca, a rain of milk squirted from her fat nipples and coated various areas. In some places, though, the droplets may as well have been hail, as baseball-sized globs of it pounded against whatever it hit from the velocity of release. This minor inconvenience was just the beginning, however, for what the titanic cow girl had in store for the poor microbes below. “Ugh, stupid doctor, prob mixed up the damn medicine, i wanted to make it easier to milk, not make more milk!” Becca moaned with annoyance as she expertly rubbed her swollen teats.


Below Becca, the hysteria only grew worse. The sudden spray of milk had left many in a state of confusion, as they couldn't tell if it was toxic or not, those brave enough to taste the white liquid, however, found themselves addicted to its sweet and mellow flavor. But little would they know that Becca was just starting.


Those behind the Holstaur goddess would bear witness to the tightest pair of short shorts they'd ever or ever will see. Becca was packing some serious heft in the trunk as well, with some of her ass desperately trying to escape the bottoms of them. This was a sight that would turn anyone into a booty connoisseur, but those gazes of lust and envy for Becca’s city dwarfing cheeks, were quickly changed to fear as they drew closer and closer. *THOOM* Beccc’as ass impacted the ground sending tremors all around. Those that had managed to survive the impact nearby gazed up with continued terror as Becca began tugging her now hard teats.


Becca carefully gripped 1 nipple on each breast and began moving them into a traditional tugging motion that one would use to milk a cow. If 4 nipples protruded from each breast, and of those 4 just 1 alone was over 1500 feet in length, then the nipples Becca was tugging were like miniature mountains atop miniature moons. In just a few short tugs, Becca’s nipples began to engorge. “M-MOOOOO” Becca shouted accidentally, her teats releasing a jet of milk that impacted the ground like a pressure washer. Moments after the short spray, Becca’s face went red as she didn't mean to show off such an ugly side of herself, “thank god no ones around, id probably die if someone saw that” she thought to herself before continuing.


If Becca were a normal size, just one blast of milk from a single nipple would fill half a cup. But at her 7 mile stature, a single blast could easily fill a small lake. Add in the velocity of her milk ejecting from her milk ducts and you get a powerful nutritious white laser that eviscerated everything in its path. To make matters worse, it didn't just end after impact. every time she fired a load from a teat, the liquid that remained would spread out like a flash flood coating the surface in white. It didn't take long for a small puddle to begin to form in front of her. “Mmmmm, i kinda feel bad wasting all this” Becca thought aloud, suddenly ceasing her milking, Becca leaned forward with a groggy expression and began to take a small lick. “Good thing no ones around hehe” she thought as she closed her eyes to taste her creation.


Pandemonium couldn't even begin to describe the chaos in the flooded cityscape as all eyes looked up in straight disgust and horror as Becca’s face grew ever closer, her fat tongue emerging from the depths of her mouth. *SLUUURP* Becca’s tongue glided over the white city scape dragging countless buildings and victims into its embrace. With a slow tilt of the head, Becca audibly gulped, sending the slush of city and milk into just one of her stomachs.


“MMMMMMMN DAMN DO I LOVE THAT TASTE!” Becca shouted with glee before once again growing red in the face. “I don't know what else was in that concoction, but I feel a little more feral than usual?”. Becca was getting slightly concerned over her recent thoughts and actions, but she quickly put that aside once her breasts began to gurgle. “Ah damnit, they're making even more, cant you girls just take a hint and stop growing!” Becca shouted as she attempted to squeeze her voluptuous bust between her arms. “Guess momma’s gonna have to use her secret weapon!” Becca beamed with seriousness as she squeezed all 4 nipples on each breast between her thumb and index finger.


Where just one nipple could flood a city, having 8 being pumped all at once was literally creating an ocean. Like a drunken maiden, Becca was in a state of euphoria as she pumped more and more milk out of her sweater udders. The puddle before her quickly expanded to a massive one that soaked her butt with its expansion. All Becca could do, however, was moo in delight as her hands like a piston interchanged between teats. “MOOOO, MOO!!!!” She shouted, her stomach and pants becoming drenched in the white liquid and sinking everything around her in its motherly embrace.


It took a good 30 minutes before Becca finally calmed down her milking and took a break. For the poor cities around her, however, that break would come too late, as the tallest of skyscrapers were now submerged beneath an ocean of Becca’s milk. “Man, I haven't been able to let out that much in years, yet I still feel like I've got more to go '' Becca looked at her chest in awe as she jiggled one of her breasts to the tune of a sloshing liquid. Slowly, Becca looked around and thought pensively about her situation before coming to a conclusion. “ since-since no ones around, i don't think it'd hurt to have a little fun, that's right, since no ones around…”.


Slowly, Becca began to stand back up, the crater her ass left quickly filling with her milk and reducing the sea level of milk to just below the tips of the skyscrapers. “Cant do it here, already messed the place up” Becca talked to herself as she slowly walked out of her own milk ocean and onto more dry ground. Unknown to Becca, tiny explosions began to erupt all over her form. While Becca couldn't notice them, some blasts did leave an impact on her subconsciously.


As a last resort to stop the Holstaurs invasion, the world's military banded together and sent every aircraft they could to eliminate her, or at least her breasts as they were basically weapons of mass production for milk. The idea was to take them out before more milk could be released; unfortunately, as all military intervention goes in these things, they only added fuel to the fire in her mammaries.


Not even big enough to be seen as a gnat, hundreds of fighter jets began screaming over the expanse of her beach ball like breasts, each aircraft firing volleys of missiles at the enlarged teats with some scoring direct hits into the tiny milk ducts. The sensation was similar to a nice stimulant as she unknowingly grew more and more hot. “I dont know whats going on, but man, i'm a lot more bothered than i thought i was” Becca moaned before slowly sliding her short shorts off. This action caused her to bend over, which in turn caused many of the aircraft to slam into the various parts of her breasts, some of which detonated inside the caverns of the various milk ducts.


*MMMMMMMN* Becca moaned mid removal of her pants and had to pause as she lustfully gazed at the patch of gray before her. “Just a little longer,” she said, before continuing. Once exposed, the Holstaurs cute white panties were exposed for all to see. At the center a protrusion of her plump vulva was drenched in what could only be described as her love fluids. For a moment, Becca rubbed a finger over the spot her clitoris grew from and with a cheeky smile began to remove the drenched panties as well.


In the patch of cityscape, the military was well on their way to evacuating the civilians, but every second it took to get another plane in the air was a second her body grew closer. The state of everything changed instantly the moment a pair of panties as large as entire metropolises came down over one of the major evacuation routes. Like a slow motion disaster, the panties gently impacted the ground sending debris flying all around. Those who survived the impact found themselves suddenly overwhelmed by the humid musk of Becca’s love soiled panties.


“I can't remember the last time I went nude in the wild, been at least a decade haha” Becca finally let go of any reservations and embraced the moment. Her genitals were proudly exposed for the world to see. Suddenly a strange sensation began to shoot up her spine and fill her head with electricity. For whatever reason, her clitoris and vulva suddenly became even more inflamed by something. That something would end up being nearby missile and artillery installations bombarding her in a last attempt to stop her from causing any further destruction. The end result, however, just made her already massiveclitoris expand further as every missile impact just increased the pleasure it received.


“FUCK, I NEED TO DO THIS NOW!” Becca shouted as she got on all fours and began to rub her nipples along the ground. She lifted one of her arms and brought it towards her crotch, where she slowly began to play with her clitoris while she rocked herself back and forth over the cityscape. The massive nipples bulldozed over everything as Becca moved them around in a pendulous motion, taking care to savor the 9 different points of stimulation from teats to clit. “Oh gawd, yesh” Becca drunkenly moaned in bliss, her vagina shooting out a few ropes of fem juice as it quivered with need. Unlike her milk, however, the fem juice was too viscous to flow naturally and just adheredinb place suffocating everyone under its weight and heat. In an attempt to further elevate the pleasure, Becca moved on from simple rubbing and began to insert a couple digits into her aching honey pot, making sure to hit every nook and cranny of her needy cunt.


As the pleasure continued to build, a familiar feeling returned to her chest; the milk factories had restarted and her breasts were slowly inflating larger than before, her nipples that she had been teasing quickly engorged in response, and Becca quickly found her chest descending to the world below. “Oh gawd, I'm so hot, I need to be milked, MILK ME!” Becca spoke with frantic need, the pressure building in her chest more and more. “Milk, milk,mil,mi,MOO, MOOOOO” her mind finally went feral as she grinded her enormous bust against the surface. With both hands now attending to her genitals, Becca relied on her own body and this foreign ground to tend to her expanding bust.


It was the end of the world, the military had given up and was in full retreat now, what brave pilots remained continued their bombing runs on her massive teats but all just seemed loss as those mountain dwarfing teats continued to over take more and more land. To make matters worse, the nipples themselves were now in a constant state of expansion as they bulldozed more and more skyscrapers. Without much left to lose, the various world leaders said their thanks and goodbyes.


“MOO-MUUUUMING!” Becca managed to finally say in her feral drunken state, but what juices erupted from her crotch was far from much compared to what her breasts were about to unleash. It was like she had been edging herself for years, like she hadn't lactated since she hit puberty. Like a dam that was always overfilled and never opened. In moments that feeling of fullness and pressure would change to relief and pleasure.


On the ground before each nipple, the running pedestrians came to a stop. The world all around began to shake and tremble. Those brave enough to look behind bore witness to the thousands of building-sized holes dotting each nipple begin to gape past their limit. Then came streams of white that cascaded over the mountains of creases and folds, then came the rivers like a waterfall, then came the flood.


With a stupid grin, Becca smiled as she lay atop her now over-inflated beanbags for breasts, the quad teats on each breast erupting like 8 newly awakened volcanoes sending their white lava flying all around. There wasn't a single trace of the people and city before her breasts by the time they began to shrink, but she was far from finished. The tsunami of Holstaur milk flowed without remorse as it overtook entire miles in moments. The last thing any of the evacuees that made it out could see was Becca’s teats, visibly gurgling as they produced more milk to flood the lands around her. Her lust filled expression breaking their wills to fight back.


At long last, after a dozen minutes, Becca’s milk tanks had been reduced to a dribble. The hyper-production she experienced finally ceasing and returned to normal. Her breasts which originally were like beachballs, had finally returned to a natural watermelon size and each nipple was red with soreness from the whole ordeal. Becca awoke a little after the ordeal, she was now in her home, and to her shock, her massive milk release was nowhere to be seen.


A knock at her huts door sent her realing as she threw on a quick outfit before answering, “ah Becca! I seemed to have given you the wr-” the witch doctor attempted to speak, but becca would have none of it before grabbing him by the collar, “give me more, no everything you have of that stuff ”.