- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
i had a challenge keeping things "logical" so apologies for the weird science of things here haha

Monstergeddon chapter:Alraune/plantgirl

 

Tags: mega to giga giantess, growth, futanari, digestion, hypnotism, vore, destruction, crush, tentacles.

 

Myra had always lived deep within the mystic forests of Drogga. She was one of dozens of special creatures inhabiting the land as Alraune were very rare even in her world. It is said that in order to reproduce, the Alraune would kidnap humans that wandered into their territory and corrupt them into new seedlings to continue their species existence.

 

Myra was more of the motherly type. Her figure had a juicy plumpness to it but was far from fat. Her upper half was humanoid in nature, almost like a human. The obvious factors of her plantlike nature being her pale greenish skin and a purple rose protruding from her head like a cute hat. Her hair was a darker purple, almost an opposite to the rose adorning it. Most noticeably, her eyes were covered in gold-colored rings like a tree’s stump, her pupils a multitude of black dots varying in size throughout the center of these rings. 

 

The humanity of the plant girl however, rapidly changed once you looked past her nether region. While she did seem to possess a vagina, it looked more like a flower petal with a Venus fly trap like center. Her legs were simply roots, descending into an amber like liquid that rested within a massive tropical pitcher plant as its base. But even further her lower half continued down to the roots beneath the ground, a hundred roots covered in a million tiny tendrils that absorbed nutrients from the ground beneath her.

 

“Sigh~ it's been years since I last tasted a human’s touch. Why couldn’t I have sprouted closer to a human settlement!” Myra complained to herself before bending back and submerging her body within her own amber juices like bathwater. “All i do is feed and sleep, cant even get decent sunlight in this dreary place.” she continued while gazing up at the overgrowth that blotted out most sunlight. Her monster-like eyes suddenly became blinded by a strange light, yet she felt no sense of nourishment like the sun provided. “Wait what's-” Myra started before her body suddenly felt off. “Something’s not right, the soil tastes wrong, the vibrations of millions of insects are much more vocal than before?” Myra said to herself in confusion before standing back up and bearing witness to a field of what appeared to be tiny rock formations, no bigger than a foot to her.

 

“Wait, wait, wait… did I just get transported to another world?” She shouted with a mix of confusion and an undertone of excitement. All around, Myra looked with awe and excitement. Her monstrous eyes dilating like a zoom in camera as she focused in on the strange rock formations. “HUMANS!” Myra finally screamed with glee as the sight of ant like people had her squirming for joy. “I don’t know what’s happening, but this all seems to be real! I can’t believe my luck!”.

 

It was pure chaos on the ground, one moment it was a casual sunny day, the next, a strange plant with a humanoid monster inside it popped into existence and started shouting with strange noises.  The monsters’ strange eyes seemed to focus in on them with a grotesque grin as if enjoying the sight of humans scurrying like roaches in sunlight. A rumble like an earthquake suddenly causing many to trip and fall over themselves as the landscape visibly shook.

 

“It’s been ages since I last moved like this, but if they’re this small, it should be a cinch!” Myra mused to herself as she leaned over the edge of her plant half, grinning with excitement. Suddenly, the ground began to rupture as miles of cityscape fractured outward and began to rise what appeared to be roots with some as wide and dense as apartment buildings. Adorning the massive roots seemed to be tiny rope like tendrils that wriggled and writhed as if they were a separate entity of their own.

Myra had to be at least 4,000 feet tall in comparison to the city around her with the average skyscrapers only reaching a half foot up her base. Resting her head and arms against her plant half body, Myra just cheerfully watched on as her roots tore up more of the city until enough of them had been exposed. “Did you know us Alraunes can divide up our consciousness to the simplest of cells? Its why we can regrow so long as a single part of survives~”. Myra casually spoke as her tentacles began to work.

hearing the monsters voice echo throughout the land, the people watched with terror as the roots began to freely move and in doing so began reaching for anything tangible in sight. The larger roots would wrap around buildings, crushing them with ease as the large buildings audibly groaned with bending metal and collapsing concrete. The smaller roots dived for the in-between roads as the smaller rope like tendrils extended for the poor people below, entangling them in their unbreakable bondage.

It was becoming like the end times, no one seemed to be able to escape the hundreds of roots and even more numerous tendrils assaulting the city, all while they’re owner watch on with satisfaction. Cars were grabbed and crushed, the occupants ripped from the steel coffins and dragged away by the tendrils to who knows where. Buildings that survived the initial entanglement of routes were violated by the smaller tendrils that hunted the people inside like a predator stalking its prey. Even a nearby airport was being decimated by the tentacle like roots as they ripped apart planes and structure like sand.

Those unlucky to be captured were quickly swallowed into the microscopic pores of the larger roots where tiny stomach like chambers had formed in preparation to devour the fresh meals. The gastric like juices were glowing green, illuminating the purplish green walls that felt more like an animal stomach than a plants.

“This is quite the experience, I’ve only done this out of boredom with tiny ants that annoy me, but you… you tiny humans are so rich with life force that I can’t even begin to comprehend how much life energy is flowing into me!” Myra moaned, a trace of yellow sap dripping down the side of her mouth as her expression began to evolve from excitement to arousal. “I’m not even producing any digestion fluid; you humans are just so tiny that my normal fluids PH level is dissolving you on its own~”.

Suddenly the tentacles began to rip entire structures from there base and ascend skyward. Dozens upon dozens of structures ascending past the lip of Myra’s plant half before stopping just over the edge. An ocean of amber juices sparkling before them as the colossal plant girl looks down upon them with lust. “My floral juices are many times stronger than the petty fluids in my routes~, why don’t you have a taste~”. Myra grinned as the tentacles released everything into the amber ocean  of Myra’s body.

Upon impact, the waves were so miniscule that Myra couldn’t tell they even weighed anything. The massive skyscrapers just falling through the nectar like waters with a mere *Plop* and being engulfed just like that. Like sugar in boiling water, the debris rapidly began to dissolve, the amber juices of Myra’s flower a thousand times more caustic than the water flowing through her roots.

“Wait seriously!? This isn’t even meant for digesting food, my nectar here is literally just for storing nutrients~ hahahahah”. Myra began to laugh after a short shock. “I can’t believe this, your even beneath my own food, such a sad existence.”

 

Just as she said it, countless more buildings and people were tossed into the now steamy ocean of amber. Myra’s face becoming more and more flustered pink as the overwhelming power filled her. An idea entering her mind as a strange black appendage left her mouth and began to remove the building sap form her lips. Like a human’s tongue, the appendage seemed fleshy, yet its surface was more akin to a soft tree bark. “I’m a little curious, I want to see what happens when I actually eat you” Myra grinned cruelly before lifting one of the largest structure to her face. Measuring at over 700 feet, it was as if Myra was about to deep throat a large plantain, but to the shock of those inside the damaged structure, her mouth seemed to stretch in preparation.

 

With almost no effort, the entire structure entered her mouth and quickly descended into the wriggling tunnel of her throat. Her throat quickly began to bulge as the structure entered and the whole way down bulged out her chest a bit before plopping in Myra’s stomach. “I used to devour snakes when I craved flesh, I’ve only done it a couple times but this felt slightly more enjoyable with how rough the edges were against my throat~. The hundreds that survived the ordeal up til now looked beyond the steel tomb of what was once the cities capital skyscraper and were greeted by what felt like a world of purple and green with hints of pink. The juices below were a bog of pitch black mud, over head hung strange bulbous pods that glowed like lanterns, and the walls squirmed with vein like vines that danced with joy to the arrival of their fresh meal.

 

Myra closed her eyes and gazed into her stomach through the myriad of vines, a cruel chuckle exiting her lips and shaking the world around. Suddenly a torrent of fluids began to gush into the space of her stomach, a steam wafting off it, corroding the buildings outside upon contact. It wasn’t hot, yet it felt like lava to the tiny ant like people. The special enzymes created to dissolve meat over days and in normal cases dissolve clothing and armor protecting their victims, were amplified to one million. Normally these enzymes would barely be felt as it took days to produce enough to melt flesh. But with the sudden size difference, what would amount to a tablespoon had become a dozen lakes worth which mixed with the normal fluids ph to create a cold lava that melted even steel.

 

To make matters worse, the writhing vines in the flesh of the stomachs lining began to enter the fleshy room and with their size and strength continued to tear open parts of the building to drag out the survivors and force them into the depths of Myra’s digestive fluids. those dragged under felt the weight of the caustic mud engulf them before quickly fizzling away to become one with the tar like stomach fluids.

 

Not even a minute later, Myra couldn’t keep back her laughter as the building rapidly dissolved into mush and all that remained was a grey pool of liquified iron. “Not even bones remain haha! Inconceivable, to think id have so much power over humans, you’re all beneath insects now!”. She happily shouted, her tendrils destroying more and more around her in a fit of joy over her new found power. “I can feel it! So much life force coursing through me, as if you were all normal sized humans. I need more!” Myra shouted as more sap dripped from her lips, a hungering need growing within her.

 

Suddenly a loud rumbling began to shake the world around, unlike before however, no new tentacles emerged from below, instead however, Myra’s form began to expand higher and higher. She doubled, then tripled, then finally at 4 times her original height, she ceased her expansion. The entirety of the city she had appeared in buried beneath her flower part as the tentacles grew from building sized to damn near city blocks in girth. The average building barely a centimeter to her now more than 3-mile-tall form.

With her newfound size and strength, Myra gazed over at dozens of nearby cities, all of which had begun evacuating to farther regions. “You think you can escape me little bugs? I’ll show you the real power of an Alraune like me!”. With a loud declaration, Myra lowered her hands toward her nethers as the strange Venus fly trap began to open. The teeth like vines opening, revealing a soaking wet tunnel like a gaping vagina.

 

A loud squelching noise began to echo all around as fluids spewed out of the strange vagina before suddenly out erupted a large phallic tentacle. Its head like a human’s cock, purple and leaking with a creamy sap. The shaft a visibly throbbing dark green as it stretched a good 12 inches from the exit of her strange vagina. “it’s been a long time since I’ve used her~ I hope you don’t mind being the first to sample her decades of backed up agave”. Myra winked before bringing her hands to her chest and massaging the lumps of flesh until 2 slits began to appear on each lump. What appeared to be nipples quickly rising from the slits until protruding outward like a pregnant woman ready to breast feed.

 

With her hands occupied, 2 giant vine like tentacles erupt from the amber ocean below, separating into dozens of smaller tendrils that stroke and caress the green cock jutting from her nethers. “ughn~ even for me, it’s so overwhelming to be pleasured by such precise tools~ fufu”. She managed to breath out and say before lurching back at the sudden hit of an orgasm. “FUUUUCK!” was all she could exclaim before a tsunami of creamy nectar fired from her cock, stretching the head wide and barreling through the sky.

 

The impact wasn’t so much as a thoom but instead a grotesque splat as the dense nectar compressed everything upon impact into paste. The surviving parts quickly being engulfed in the bath like heat before being swallowed by its honey like thickness. Those lucky to be outside the range of her ejaculate quickly began to lose control and start undressing. Their minds becoming overwhelmed by the powerful scent designed to hypnotize and ensnare adventurers to accept there fate. The scale of it however instead creating hordes of zombie minded people by the thousands as they entered the honey like fluids, never to emerge again.

 

Myra with her special eyes watch with excitement as she made out what looked like ants entering her special nectar. This only served to rile her up even further as she returned to pleasuring herself even more. “Yes! Become one with my seed, become a part of my greater existence!” she bellowed with drunken power. She kneaded her breasts lovingly as her tendrils continued to stimulate her throbbing cum cannon. “To think I’m so starved for stimulation that id cum in seco- UGHNNN” another load was fired, blowing away another city with a soggy splat before a warm steam spread around it.

 In her drunken post nut state, the tendrils took on a mind of their own and quickly began constricting around her cock, forcefully compressing the fleshy shaft. The rest with precision began to dive down and hunt for any surviving humans in the area, their efforts being rewarded at the discovery of a few bomb shelters.

Myra was regaining her composure again when she realized what her tendrils were thinking, a sadistic smile growing on her lips. “haven’t tried that yet~” she mused before reaching 2 fingers down to pry open the white nectar covered glans of her cock. “Thank you for the meal~” she said aloud as the survivors screamed in horror. By the dozens, the survivors trapped in the tendrils grasp were dragged into the gaping slit of Myra’s cock.  An explosive howl of pleasure erupting from her as the sensitive insides were scraped by her own rough tendrils.

They stretched deeper and deeper like a massive freeway tunnel that extended for who knows how long. The screams of fear and terror quickly diminishing as they became corrupted by the pheromones of the white glaze around them. In the minutes that passed, the tendrils reached their destination. A strange white pool of fluids that was teeming with strange seed like objects, each one being as large as a semi-truck. It was here that the Alraune would implant these seeds into a host and cause a rebirth of more of their kind. However in this case, Myra had planned to do it in reverse and instead dropped the humans over the seeds.

“to think such a possibility could exist, for insects like you to becomes something greater!” Myra spoke with envy and joy, the tendrils retreating back out in a corkscrew motion hitting every inch of the fleshy cocks’ walls on the way out and sending Myra into another state of bliss as a third orgasm washed over her. This time carrying the seeds of a new generation.

 this continued until all around was a swamp of white nectar with not a single patch of grey in sight. What seeds she had planted would in no time consume it and further continue the cycle of expanding the Alraune numbers. But even she did not know what would emerge from the seeds with such small hosts.

Myra let out a small grunt as the plant like cock slurped right back into her nethers and Myra retracted back into her bath of amber juices. Her fingers toying with the love tunnel it had emerged from as she enjoyed her feminine depths for a short respite of pleasure. For a moment she plotted on what she’d do next, but was interrupted however, when she felt the familiar soil, she had long before resided in. to her surprise and excitement, she was no longer below the tree line like before.

Now larger than a single tree, Myra eyed a human settlement a few miles out, a crude expression adorning her face as her larger body began stretching towards it. A ton of energy still coursing through her allowing for further growth.

 “The fun is just starting~ little insects~”