- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

this one was tricky, hope you enjoy!

Monstergeddon chapter: Harpy


Tags: destruction, vore, crush, flat chest, feet (talons?), masturbation, Violent, Mega giantess, cruel innocence.


Chika was as pretty as harpies came, she had short blue hair, feathers like a blue jay, and a lithe adult humanoid figure. The only parts one would question that beauty were the ebony black talons of her feet and clawed fingers of her hands. The bird-like limbs faded into a lush white skin that reached from elbow to torso and foot to hip. It was a strange combination of species, yet at the same time felt natural and in some ways awe-inspiring.


Today Chika had decided to spend the afternoon playing in a nearby woodland, though she easily lost her way after an hour of frollicking in the lower tree line, “where exit!” She thought, a bright light suddenly appearing nearby, grabbing her attention. “EXIT!” Chika shouted with glee as she flapped forward towards the bright light. “EXIT!!!!!” Chika beamed with joy as she found herself once more in the open world. “Exit?” Chika stopped and landed as she looked around, the woodland nowhere to be seen. What she did see was a strange rock formation all around with little moving bugs and strange lights flickering all around.


What Chika didn't know was that she had suddenly been transported to another world, one where she stood a half mile in height. The average skyscraper that normally dwarfs even the tallest person by hundreds of times over now stood only u31; of the way up Chika’s shins. The sudden appearance of the half mile tall harpy girl caused quite a stir as many gawked in confusion. To Chika however, it was more a joyful experience than a confusing one.


“Little bugs! Why do you glow!” Chika chirped happily, her eyes beaming with interest as she took a step forward to investigate. The consequences to this action being the utter devastation of the poor city below. Like out of a jurassic park movie, Chika’s taloned foot looked more appropriate on a dinosaur than a harpy, the 4 separate claws piercing the ground like powerful bulldozers, their sharpness and weight digging out mounds the further they sank. Chika’s talons were just like any other bird's, 3 in the front, 1 in the back, the design of which would allow her at this size to grasp or even crush even the largest of buildings if she so pleased.


The people saw these scary features and took off running in a panic; nobody in their right mind would wanna see these things up close after all. Chika on the other hand, took it more as a game, “oh! Tiny bugs run from Chika, Chika will catch you!” she smiled before pouncing forward, her clawed talons once again shredding through buildings with ease as she effortlessly walked after them. “GOTCHU!” Chika shouted as she jumped forward, her body crushing entire districts under its weight. “Silly bugs, Chika is best at run and catch hahaha!” Chika laughed as she rolled onto her side. Strange bugs are fun, play with Chika more!” Chika commanded with a laugh before a nearby zooming object caught her attention.


While today started out normally, it had begun to head towards insanity. Those aboard the high speed rails newest train all had the same thought as they exited the station and bore witness to the largest girl they'd ever seen, worse, this girl seemed like some sort of monster out of a weirdos fantasies, her monstrous bird like futures betraying the cute tomboy looking human features. Even the conductor froze in place when the massive stadium sized eyes began to stare at them, a curious expression growing on her face as she extended her clawed hand. 


The act of extending her arm shrouded half the cityscape in a shadow as her wing span became known. If this girl was 5’5 in height her wing span had to be around 6’3, a length at her current size translated to fuck all huge.  At the tips of her wings were a bird-like palm that ended with 2 more taloned fingers like her feet. With these dinosaur-like fingers, Chika reached for and attempted to grasp the speeding train. What normally should be impossible was rather easy for Chika, her size made the train's speed feel more like a scurrying centipede than the vast technological beast it really was. Unfortunately, when youre a half mile tall, even a 100 foot long train is nothing more than a string to you. “Mmmm gotchu!” Chika smirked as her 2 fingers impaled the front of the train, the carnage being too graphic for the other cars to even look at.


It's hard to look at anyways when the sudden impact of claws large enough to cleave a skyscraper suddenly stops your train going the speeds it was. No doubt many will need to visit a hospital after this. 


Slowly Chika lifted the strange bug to her face to better see it, her eye scanning it with extreme focus, catching small glimpses of movement within. “Little bugs in big bug!” Chika said, mesmerized by the thing before her, a primal instinct kicking in for the first time. The occupants of the train looked with horror as Chika suddenly began to lick her lips, her long tongue drooling as it coated her tender lips. “Little bugs in big bug, will now be in bigger Chika!” she grinned at the idea of it all before opening her mouth.


Like a single wet pasta noodle, Chika slowly inserted the train into her maw. The humid air of her breath fogging the windows of the train and impeding any light from getting into the cars. All they could here in the muffled darkness was the light inhales and exhales of Chika’s breaths and the squelching and churning sounds of her mouth's natural actions. The few who decided to break out of the steel coffins either found themselves blown away onto the expanse of Chika’s massive tongue, or if strong enough, could only gaze with dread as her massive uvula danced above a deep dark pit in the back of her throat. Once Chika finally closed her mouth to swallow, those with emergency flashlights bore witness to their now steel coffins rapidly approaching the dark abyss before them, its depths welcoming its first meal of the day.


*GULP*



“Hmm, bug not as good as expected, Chika still hungry” Chika pouted as she stuck a taloned finger between her teeth. Then an idea popped into her head. “Glowy bugs must taste better, like glowy flavor!” Chika beamed once again as she lowered her face to building level. With the extension of her tongue, Chika sliced a few skyscrapers off their base and retracted it back into her mouth, after a few crunches took a deep gulp. “Mmm salty, Chika had better” she mused as if she were a pro critic. 


Slowly Chika began to rise back to her full height, the debris of the city crushed under her form cascading off like sand. A new expression adorning her face as  she processed her next move. “Chika bored, let's play game little bugs!” she grinned as she lifted a taloned foot into the air. “I hunt, and you hide, simple!”.


It was far from simple, we were talking about a half mile tall harpy girl against humans that were nothing more than sand grains here. Even so, Chika’s innocent smile remained as she lowered a taloned foot to another building, ripping it off its foundation and bringing it towards her face. “You lose little buggies~” she chirps gleefully before stuffing it into her mouth and gulping. This process would be repeated for an hour straight until Chika finally decided she was full. “Tummy happy now, let's play something else!”.


To the thankful sighs of everyone that was spared, a further foreboding could be sensed by those that remained. “The next game we'll play is Escape Chika!” Chika chirped with a happy grin before lowering herself onto her back. Those caught in the path of her descending back could only scream as their world was squashed by the lithe frame of Chika’s back. Those near her head became sliced and crushed by the individual strands of hair as they billowed over the surface. “Hehe, glow bugs home feels funny” she laughed before returning to her game.


The next thing Chika did was carefully grasp buildings one at a time and drop them over her exposed belly, repeating this process over and over until a good amount covered her belly. “Chika normally explain rules, but buggies usually understand right away so I'll let buggies figure it out!” Chika said before laying her head back and closing her eyes. Those caught in the chaos of Chika’s new game initially stayed put, not wanting to play this monster's games, but the ominous sounds of her stomach digesting whatever poor souls had been swallowed changed that mindset rather quickly. Thus the thousands of tiny humans were forced to split into 2 groups, group 1 going for the upper torso, and group 2 to her legs. The idea from one was to use her feathers to descend and group 2 to descend her legs. 


The fastest group would be 1 as it was a much shorter trip. Unfortunately many of group one decided to take a detour to admire the building sized nipples adorning her modest chest. Some of the small humans forgetting their goal, and climbing them like they were a carnival attraction. Rather than wait on these fools, most of the group decided to venture further as staying alive was much more important than ogling a harpy girls nipples. Those that remained however found themselves suddenly rising higher as the nipples slowly began to erect, the stimulation accidentally causing pleasure to Chika. “Mmmn, buggys have never done this before” Chika moaned as she opened her eyes, a warm smile appearing on her mouth as she gazed upon the microbe humans playing on her nipples.


The horror on the 1st group's faces was more than obvious as they watched Chika’s face come into view as she looked down on them with a face of satisfaction. “Keep doing that buggies, Chika likey!”. Her words while loud weren't as bad as the gusts of wind her exhaling was causing to say them. It was like standing before a hurricane as she blurted out her thoughts. Many of group 1 suddenly found themselves flying back like dust in a fan, never to be seen again, those that managed to hold their ground collapsed in terror as their minds broke from the insanity of the situation.


While all this was happening, group 2 had made it to her belly button, a strange thing to see creating questions of how she was birthed, her torso and head mammalian yet her limbs avian. These questions would continue to go unanswered as there was no time to ponder the existence of a bird girl let alone one that was half a mile tall. Before they could move on however, Chika had begun to stir and her joyful speaking caused her stomach to shake. Those gazing into her bellybutton like the edge of a canyon suddenly found themselves thrown over the edge, their last moments being a rapid descent into a harpy’s belly button where they would be smeared into its inner folds, cursed to become part of the grime built up inside to be washed away when she bathed again.


Once things calmed down, group 2 continued its fast track of running all the way to the girls hips, here they suddenly found the environment becoming more humid and strangely musty. It wouldn't take long until they found out why. A real canyon that put the bellybutton to shame, the 2nd group had reached Chika’s genitals. It looked just like an adult human, only it was on the smoother side and strangely seemed to be getting moist. The most interesting part was the lack of any urethra as the only hole seemed to be the entrance to her vagina. Since she is part bird, it only makes sense that both methods of waste disposal be removed through the same exit, in this case her anus. Though the idea of how that worked was far beyond human comprehension right now.


Once again however, more people from another group chose curiosity over survival, a choice that would have dire consequences this time. Where group 1 had stimulated the harpies nipples, group 2 had accidentally stimulated her clitoris. Though unlike group 1, group 2 did it by accident. The small humans noticed too late as they quickly felt the environment grow more and more warm, suddenly the ground began to throb before rising upward a few feet. That's when they finally noticed where they were. While not directly atop her tiny red bulb, they were on the Bulb’s milky white hood. The clitoris was so sensitive that it sensed their movement even through the fleshy hood. “Mmmmmmmmn, what is this feeling?” Chika’s face began to turn red as her genitals came to life with fire and hunger. “Chika is… in heat?” Chika mouthed as her expression switched from enjoyment to groggy lust.



What remained of group 1 began to panic and run back toward the broken building on her stomach for shelter, their adventuring side broken, even if it meant no escape. Before they could reach their original starting point however, Chika began to sit up. “Sorry buggies, Chika must deal with heat” she continued to say with a groggy tone. “Chika hasn't been this hot in years~” a lust filled smile crept upon her face as one of her clawed fingers reached for her crotch. 


The members of the 2nd group shrieked in fear as Chika began to sit up, and finally broke into a panic when they saw her scary dinosaur-like clawed fingers approaching where they stood. The action caused Chika to recoil as if the wind was knocked out of her. “Guuuuh, what was that, are the buggies causing this to Chika?” she pondered as drool began to dribble out the corner of her lip, a cruel smile growing on her face. “So the glowy buggies are also lewd buggies~ Chika may need to borrow some more of you,'' she said as she changed course to grab another nearby structure. With a simple glance, she confirmed it still had many tiny bugs inside. “I hope you enjoy little buggies~ I'm considered a top breeder in my village when I'm in heat!” Chika proudly proclaimed with drool still coming out of her mouth.


*SQUELCH* the now improvised dildo of a skyscraper began to enter the depths of her vagina, the structure creaking and splintering  as her folds hugged it tightly, “nnnmmph, not as good as a real dick, but will do” Chika moaned with annoyance at how delicate the improvised dildo was. Inside of the poor skyscraper, hundreds of poor office workers were being tossed around like ragdolls. Those unfortunate to be near the windows would be greeted to the dim sight of Chika’s squirming folds, desperately hugging the glass in hopes to milk their failing structure of its contents.


“Buggies may not~ uhn, may not make best toys, but the idea of them inside Chika is making Chika so hot~” Chika moaned as she slowly pistoned the skyscraper in and out of her hungry pussy. Those not already crying in fetal positions in group 2 were running around aimlessly, unsure what to do as they were tossed around by the earthquake-like movements of Chika’s masturbation. A few even managed to tumble far enough to descend beyond Chika’s cloris and be caught in the lakes of building fem fluids sticking to her not soaked folds.


“Uuuughn Chika, feels lightening~” Chika drunkenly let out. All around survivors of her violent rampage fled, hoping to just escape the harpy girl's next idea. But for those closer to Chika’s pussy, escape felt pointless. Her avian legs blocked off all escape as her shar talons thrashed about until finally reaching a crossed leg position. The few blocks between her thighs watching with agony as the monster pleasured her massive canyon of a vagina with one of their buildings.


At the base of her ass, a massive lake of hot girl juices had begun to pool, eventually reaching shin deep as its viscous nature made certain it flowed like lava. Those stupid enough to investigate quickly found themselves choking on the overwhelming pheromones, no doubt a side effect of her avian side to better attract a mate when in heat.


“Chika… Chika is hot!” Chika finally announced, her taloned fingers now pinching a nipple as her hand sped up even faster, all the while the building had long collapsed and was now just rubble within her quaking folds. Just 2 monstrous  fingers jilling her depths and an audience of millions. The stimulation was just too much for the poor half mile harpy.


The end result was a spectacular orgasm, the best Chika had ever experienced! “UUUUUUGHWAAHHHH” She shouted with glee, eyes closed tight as her love tunnel began contracting around her fingers, ensuring every last bit of rubble was nothing more than [paste on her powerful walls. But it didn't end there. Not understanding Chika’s anatomy, the humans bore witness as Chika retracted her fingers, a torrent of love fluids began to squirt out. Like meteors the boiling hot love juices slammed into the buildings between her legs, demolishing them like foam as the heat and weight ripped them to shreds. The whole ordeal only lasted a few seconds but long enough to ensure total devastation.


With a few heavy breaths, Chika slowly began to regain her composure. Her cheery smile returned as her heat died down. “Chika feels great! You buggies are the best, I can't wait to tell others about you!” She shouted with joy before flapping her wings. The strength of the gusts  annihilating entire districts in seconds. And then just like that she was gone, off into the sky where she suddenly vanished above the clouds.


Looking back, Chika could no longer see any sign of the buggies she had just shared an intimate experience with. However she would always have some of them with her in various parts of her body.