- Text Size +

(Bonus What-if Idea 5) (0.09 cm) Motherly Scolding


My time to rest my body after being stuck as Yuri’s toy finally came after thirty minutes. Whatever scolding Yae had received ended with her being sentenced to stay in her room until it was dinner time according to what her mother said when she came in to retrieve me from the youngest Asano.


Sadly, though my body was being given the opportunity to regain its strength, my mind was not. 


Wham!


“Hiiii!”


“So Touya-kun, do you have anything to say for yourself? Having yourself treated to my daughter stripping in front of you… in the middle of school… I can’t believe you two.”


Getting lectured by Ayame-san for fifteen straight minutes was as mentally exhausting as my experience with Yuri. Getting scolded by a giant woman who was over a kilometer tall while sitting atop a 100 yen coin as big one of our school’s buildings would do that to a person. Hearing her voice echoing down from above was intimidating enough, but the constant thunderous thuds whenever she slammed her hand onto the table in her bedroom or when her breasts bumped into it sent earthquakes that knocked me down to the ground.


“N-No ma’am. I understand. That shouldn’t have happened,” my words were directed into Ayame-san’s headset. Lying would get me in even worse trouble, and I couldn’t lie in the first place. It did dig my grave deeper sadly because I didn’t know when to shut up. “I admit I enjoyed it, but Yae was the one who initiated it.”


“Oh, so just because Yae starts it then it’s fine? Is that what you’re saying, Touya-kun?” glowered Ayame-san.


I wondered if this was what it would be like getting judged in the afterlife by some deity. Yae’s mother could be as intimidating as an oni and at my present size, as powerful as some sort of god.


“N-Not at all, Ayame-sama,” my first instinct was to prostrate myself in her presence. By a slip of tongue, I ended up addressing her by a completely different honorific than I should have.


“‘-Sama’?’”Ayame-san did not let my mistake go. I could see her frown deepen when she heard me. “Touya-kun, you don’t have to be that afraid of me. I’m not going to hurt you or anything.”


Though I understood that, addressing Ayame-san in such a manner was something I had done before. The woman could be utterly terrifying when she was angry. Even my parents could attest to that. “It’s kind of hard to remember that when I’m this small though, Ayame-san.”


“And here I thought you learned to handle this during the week...” My words couldn’t diffuse the woman’s motherly scolding as they were transferred into the microphone in her ear. “Don’t go blaming your size on this. I’m your next door neighbor, not someone you should stick such an honorific to. You didn’t end up doing the same with Yae too, did you?” 


“I… don’t think so?” I honestly couldn’t recall if I had, but it honestly felt possible. “But sorry, Ayame-san. When I’m as small as a grain of sand, everything is too much. It’s not like I can say no to Yae at this size.”


“That’s what I’m worried about, Touya-kun. You aren’t exactly the type to deny my daughter, and that girl is needy. I trust her about as much as I trust your parents to be at home.”


That was a low blow. None of us held any trust on that matter.


In an effort to shift some of Ayame-san’s lecturing away from Yae, I trusted to reason with her. “A lot of what happened with Yae was an accident. Senpai, Takahashi, and Okazaki are to blame. Please, go easy on her.”


“Hm… I would, but I already had her tell me everything. What she did at the end of the day is not something I can just allow,” my neighbor’s mother shook her head. She then leaned her face in as low as she could to the table. I flinched seeing her entire body drop down from high above, thinking it’d fall right on top of me. I could see her brown eye fill up my vision before she squinted to see me more clearly. Her pupil was like an abyss that could swallow me whole. “Now tell me: how much did she let you see?”


“... E-Enough to know that her bra and panties were part of a matching set. She put me right on her body after all,” I honestly responded under Ayame-san’s all-encompassing pressure. I didn’t know how much Yae had told her, but it would be less rough on me if I told the whole truth without leaving out anything.


It seemed like Yae was going to be in further trouble later as the gigantic woman pulled away. She put her hand on her forehead and shook her head, feeling a headache coming on. “My daughter is a bonafide pervert… And here I thought those files hidden on her computer and those things in the back of her closet were bad enough.”


“Is it that bad, Ayame-san? Yae didn’t try anything on me.”


“That’s only because she still has some semblance of common sense thanks to me,” Ayame-san’s trust in her daughter was extremely low. “You remember how she could get before Sumire-chan moved away. It’s always the quiet ones, isn’t that right, Touya-kun?”


I froze up. I knew she was referring to our middle school days and of the cram school incident. Being reminded of that was enough for me to understand where Ayame-san was coming from. Even Takahashi still had a bit of trauma from how Yae behaved at that time. 


“It looks like you haven’t forgotten that either.”


Pluck!


“W-Wha-Grk!” It was unbelievable enough to see Ayame-san’s skyscraper-like fingers surround me in the blink of an eye, but I was caught unaware when Ayame-san suddenly picked the 100 yen coin off the countertop. I was immediately slammed down into the coin by the ridiculous acceleration caused by her bringing me upwards. I was well aware she had done so intentionally because she still wasn’t done scolding me.


“Honestly,” Ayame-san’s voice echoed in my ears. I was still downed from the sudden acceleration, so I couldn’t cover my ears in time to protect myself. Her voice was definitely getting louder to me now that I was brought closer. “While I’m happy you still accept her for who she is, I must say that your taste in women is all wrong, Touya-kun. You still have no clue how dangerous she can be when her switch is flipped.”


Yae’s mother was so critical and harsh on her, but she had a point. She ‘advised’ both of us to wait until after we finished school for many reasons, and Yae’s personality was one of them. 


“She’s my child after all...” Ayame-san mumbled to herself regretfully, but due to my size, she might as well have been telling me through idol concert speakers.


“Huh?”


Wham!


“Mfffp...”


Ignoring my question, Ayame-san was not gentle with me as her finger pressed down on the 100 yen coin and my body. I was pressed flat onto the metal coin as her finger spread over it.


“Never mind that. Just let this be a lesson to you, young man. Yae can take full advantage of you, especially when size alteration is involved. The difference in power between someone Reduced and an ordinary girl is ridiculous.”


“Mgpph…!” I understood that. Her finger being over 150 m long in my perspective already showed me the hopeless difference in scales between us. I was a nearly imperceptible flake of dirt on the coin Ayame-san could inadvertently scrape off if she wasn’t careful.


She honestly didn’t need to literally rub it in by rubbing her fingers against the coin though. Either she was proving her point or she didn’t notice how her fingers moved, but I felt the titanic weight pinning me down, sliding over the coin and my body. My nearly 1 mm tall body was only slightly protected because the miniscule bumps on the coin were actually tall enough to leave some room between her moving finger and me. Still, Ayame-san’s finger was able to spread around those bumps and still press down on me.


“Hm… Even at work, I’ve rarely dealt with people Reduced this small. I can’t even feel you when I push down. This is indeed the permitted limit...” Like mother, like daughter, Ayame-san held more than just a little curiosity. She was so naturally manhandling me with a teasing tone. It made me wonder how she and her husband spent their bedroom life.


“A-Aya...me...san… gimme a break....” I tried to speak while my body was shoved into the coin which had turned vertical as the woman rubbed her fingers against it. I was going to have to wait until she was satisfied before she freed me.


But the family resemblance between Ayame-san and her daughter shined through further- their tendency for accidents in particular.


Fwip!


“Whoops.”


“Huh? Uwaaaaaaaaaah!”


In fiddling with the coin, Ayame-san accidentally loosened her grip too much. Immediately, the coin slipped through her fingers. Down I went, pulled by the force of gravity. I screamed for the short second it took my miniscule body to fall along with the coin. I really shouldn’t have because it wasn’t long at all before I and the coin were immediately stopped, slamming jaw shut painfully.


“Oh my, I’m sorry, Touya-kun,” I heard Ayame-san’s voice directly above me boom down like a thunderstorm. “But ara~, I must say, that was quite a lucky catch.”


“Lucky catch?” I mumbled as I rubbed my aching mouth. I looked around to figure out where I had landed. When my mind finally processed what my eyes were seeing, my pained jaw dropped. “W-Whoa...”


Lucky was right. If I had landed just a centimeter off, my fall would have continued further. The coin I was on was in a precarious place - its edges barely touching two skin colored cliffs. I was above a deep chasm that extended over a hundred meters downwards into darkness and stretched the same distance outward. Well, though I said cliffs and chasm, everything was rather curved because those hundreds of meters of skin colored terrain was clearly the top of Ayame-san’s breasts. The coin had been caught just before falling into her cleavage.


“The coin… It’s like a bridge,” it was unnerving to look down but breath-taking to witness. I knew being 2000 times smaller made Ayame-san gigantic, but I was awestruck at just how large she was when I was literally atop her body. The coin was already large enough that my millimeter sized body would take some time to walk from one end to another, but it only barely touched Ayame-san’s breasts. If I climbed off, I would have to spend minutes traversing a field of bare skin until I made it to the collar of her shirt which itself formed a steep inescapable ring around the entire region. 


“Hm…? Touya-kun, you’re not getting attracted to your girlfriend’s mother’s body are you?” my dumbstruck self was broken out of my stupor by Ayame-san’s chiding voice.


“Y-Ye- I mean I was jus- I mean-” I bit my tongue, knowing I wouldn’t be able to deny that I was actually amazed by being directly atop Ayame-san’s body. I was so flustered, I couldn’t even counter by saying that Yae wasn’t my girlfriend yet.


“Fufu~ I was merely teasing you, but you really are an honest boy,” Ayame-san’s laughter caused the land to undulate. The trembling of her chest shook the 100 yen coin and me, causing me to panic when I saw the coin start moving down the woman’s chasmous cleavage.


“Whoawhoawhoa! Ayame-san, hold on!” I panicked. “Waaaaaah!”


“Hm? Ah-!”


However, it was too late for any help. The coin slipped right between Ayame-san’s breasts, tilting so heavily that I found myself upside down. My feet left the coin and my body flew off. A flurry of colors flashed across my vision as my miniscule body fell into the crevice between my neighbor’s mother’s breasts.


“Grk!”


Finally, after a dizzying tumble, I landed. My landing, strangely enough, was not on Ayame-san’s body nor was it on the floor.


“Huh? White? And purple? Where… is this?”


I found that I had landed in a strange location. My surroundings were white with purple streaks scattered all around from the floors to the wall. The material it was made of didn’t seem to be solid, however. I could clearly see light passing through it.


“Wait… light?” It was strange to see light piercing through the white and purple walls, but I connected the sight before me to something I had seen before. “Wait, no way - Is this Ayame-san’s shirt?”


My neck snapped around. I confirmed my suspicions when I saw that the wall opposite to me was the color of skin. More frighteningly, however, I saw what looked to be a deep and open cave a meter above me. It was no cave though. The smell of sweat emanated from it, causing me to realize that this was Ayame-san’s belly button. I had fallen through her breasts and got caught on her shirt right where her navel was. 


“Wah!” I didn’t have to be amazed. There was something missing on Ayame-san’s shirt that should have been there - the 100 yen coin. Said coin had been caught between Ayame-san’s boobs when she reflexively pushed them together to try to catch it in time after I had screamed. I had fallen past it, avoiding being smothered by the immense pressure Ayame-san used to hold it, but suddenly, she let it go. The coin fell down almost on top of me, getting caught only by the wrinkles of Ayame-san’s shirt. I was nearly crushed by the monumental structure. “Ayame-san. I’m down here. In your shirt!”


“My shirt?” The reason why it had fallen was because Ayame-san had heard me through her earpiece. She had let go to check where I was. “Oh my, forgive me Touya-kun. It was my mistake. I let my guard down.”


Rumble! Rumble!


Ayame-san attempted to lift her shirt to let me out, but in doing so, it caused the 100 yen coin to slide towards me. Reflexively in fear, I shouted, “Wah! A-Ayame-san! Stop. It’s going to fall! It’s going to fall on me!”


Those words made the woman stiffen. She stopped lifting her shirt. Her response to me afterwards, however, was not one of concern.


Sigh.


“Touya-kun, you do realize how durable you are at your size, do you not? You shouldn’t raise a fuss over something so inconsequential.”


I blinked. Was I being scolded for fearing for my life? Ayame-san had been so used to working with anyone Reduced that she was chiding me in a manner that sounded routine for her.


“Well, if you don’t want me to get you out this way, I suppose there is another way. Let’s see… How do I do this without moving the coin…?” I could feel Ayame-san’s hand moving about pushing the air outside.


“Gwah!”


All of a sudden, the wall of cloth holding me extended forward. Ayame-san’s two fingers pushed into her shirt and firmly grabbed the coin that was above me to hold it in place. My scream that time must have been one too many because after hearing it, Ayame-san sighed again.


“Hah… Addressing me with ‘-sama’, being afraid of a coin, and screaming when I try to help you...Touya-kun, if you’re even afraid of me untucking my shirt, you really haven’t gotten used to Reduction like you should have been after this whole week,” the woman frowned. “Actually, I heard from Yae… you developed some sort of phobia as well, didn’t you?”


“... I may have,” I begrudgingly admitted. Having gone through so many accidents throughout the week, I definitely felt certain experiences lingered in my mind as a trauma.


“... I’m not happy to hear that,” Ayame-san frowned. “Touya-kun, let’s take things to my bedroom.”


Bedroom? My eyes and cheeks tingled red, unsure what Ayame-san wanted to do by taking me to her bedroom.


“... You aren’t having any delusions about a married woman from just me mentioning that, are you?” Ayame-san was sharp enough to realize and call me out on my adolescent thoughts before I even recognized that I had them. She properly clarified herself. “Let me explain. I told you before that my job description includes Alteration related therapy. I have a few things we can use in my work desk that would help.”


Therapy? She was done lecturing me, but now she wanted to give me a therapy session? “Um… As much as I appreciate the offer Ayame-san, I don’t think I really need it.”


“That’s what they all say.”


Rumble.


“Hiii!” With the massive coin above my head literally in her grasp, Ayame-san purposefully tilted it towards me at breakneck speeds. I squeaked at how rapidly it looked to be approaching me. My squeal proved Ayame-san’s point.


“If you keep panicking like that, you obviously need it. Let’s see… Oh, I have an idea. I suggest you make your way to my belly button,” Ayame-san advised - or more accurately considering how overwhelming her presence was, she ordered me to do so. 


“Your belly button?” I sputtered. A surreal sentence had escaped my neighbor’s mother’s mouth. She wanted me to do what?


Rumble. Rumble.


“Uwah!” I stumbled as Ayame-san’s fingers shifted slightly, pulling her shirt that was my floor along with it. I realized there was an incline to the ground now that she had partially straightened out the wrinkle I was on.


“I’m going to be walking soon. Since you’re right there, I believe that’d be the closest safe space for you before I start moving,” the woman gave her reasoning. “It’ll be trouble if you fall down my tucked shirt further, Touya-kun, so take refuge in my navel for now, understood?”


Fall down further? I shuddered at the thought. I certainly did not want that. I really was small enough to do so, and that meant I’d end up either falling kilometers downwards to the floor or I’d end up in Ayame-san’s underwear.


Still, Ayame-san’s suggestion sounded too surreal for me. Did she not realize how weird it sounded to force a person to crawl into her navel? “Ayame-san, you’re joking, right?”


“I’m quite serious about my job, Touya-kun,” the woman stated matter-of-factly. She also added an additional honest comment afterwards, much like Yae often did. “However, I do admit this is a novel experience. I’m somewhat embarrassed to be having my future son-in-law crawl into my navel. I’m not sure how Yae will take it when I tell her.”


There was a giggle at the end of the words. She clearly relished the image of Yae’s reaction. As expected, Ayame-san teased both me and Yae equally. And of course, there was no way I could properly retort or defy her.


Forced to take Ayame-san’s advice, I hesitantly walked out of the shadow of the 100 yen coin. Really, being inside her shirt made the entire place resemble a deep ravine. This ravine had no opening at the top to let light in, however. My eyes followed the imposing cliffside of her navel up until I saw the white ceiling that was her bra. The prominent curves of her body were magnified two thousand fold by my miniscule stature. I couldn’t see past her breasts whatsoever due to their sheer size and girth leaving only the smallest opening even light couldn’t shine through. It unnerved me to think I would have been squished between those two bouncy hills if I hadn’t fallen off the coin.


When I made it to Ayame-san’s stomach, I grunted and climbed my way up it toward the indentation in the woman’s belly that was a meter above me from my perspective. When I succeeded, I was met with the alien sight of the hot inside of her belly button. 


“W-Whoa...”


Her belly button certainly was a small cave at my size. The ‘ceiling’ looked to be several meters above my head. Additionally, the deeper parts of her navel were far enough away from the light shining through her shirt that there were areas that were completely shrouded in darkness. And to top it all off, there was an ever-present muggy dampness that came from the heated sweat that collected, dried, and lingered in her navel.


“... Um, Ayame-san, I’m in,” I really wasn’t sure what to say. I took one step in. And then two. And then five, but I felt I had hardly gone inside. With each step, however, the humidity seemed to grow. A thick odor pierced my nose as I looked around nervously.


“Uwah… Cough… This place is crazy… You could fit a house in here…”


My remark did not go unheard as Ayame-san’s laughter caused the entire cave to tremble and shake. “I suppose you ARE that tiny. This makes me wonder how miniature structures at your scale would look. I’d be interested in seeing that for myself.”


I certainly would have felt a little safer inside something that was on my scale, but I felt that would have also made me see Ayame-san more on a continental level than a human level. Well, having a miniature home to protect me wasn’t going to happen any time soon anyways. Now that I was ‘safely’ tucked away in her belly button, Ayame-san pushed her palm against her stomach. Everything turned dark as she blocked out the light and blocked the entrance with just the positioning of her hand.


“Then let’s go, Touya-kun. We still have time before you are expected to grow back, correct?”


“... Uh… right...”


“Now, now. Don’t be afraid. I’m concerned about you, you understand? You won’t be having any trouble with Reduction again with what I have around to assist you.”

 

Just what kind of therapy session did Ayame-san want to give me? I was going to find out soon because with those words, the colossal woman I was travelling in began to walk, taking my belly-button lint sized self along with her.

Chapter End Notes:

I'm surprised I was finally able to write this.